Equine Corruption [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Equine Corruption [Lorielle]

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 14, 2020 10:59 am

Spike eagerly helped flip you onto all fours, and then the real fun began as she practically started to rut you, driving her cock hard, and deep into your depths as she grunted and hissed in pleasure. "M~Mine... m~my Twilight... m~Mine... a~all mine..." She growled, leaving a part of your mind wondering. Would Spike's Draconic magic and biology decide you were part of her hoard now? Would that interefere with your Goddess Luna's own ownership of you?

Course, then her cock found your g-spot and she started whaling into that, making thinking of any kind hard.
Kuragari

Postby Lorielle » Fri May 15, 2020 9:53 am

Resist roll: 8-2=6

Twilight tried her best to think about Luna's plan, but it was quite hard when ever single time she tried to form a coherent though Spike's enhanced cock would slam against her g-spot and scramble her brain again and again. So much so that after the 3rd orgasm the pony couldnt even speak, she could only blabber and moan about how much she loved cock, specifically Spike's cock~ "Hahh~ If.. if you keep going~ You'll definitely break me~ I'll become your slut~ Your futa bitch! So if you want that you'd better dump that cum in me Spike!
Lorielle

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 15, 2020 10:35 am

The futa Spike had grown a bit larger as she kept driving into you, and she chuckled as she nodded. "You damn well bet I'm gonna break you in... I'm going to make you mine, and everything you have will be mine... and I'll breed you again and again til your bloated with my seed!" And given that she was soon slamming into you and spilling her seed into your depths, claiming your womb with the searing heat of dragon spunk.

And that is enough to twist the magic within you, responding to the draconic nature of your assistant. Your new goddess, your new mistress, is Spike. And through association, Pinkie is hers as well. Over the course of the next two weeks, Spike has you help her to slowly claim all of Ponyville for herself. When Luna comes by to check on you, you lead her into a trap that has her broken within an hour of non-stop rutting by Spike the Dragon Queen. Of course, with your magic, you're able to turn the stallions into mares as well, adding to your Mistress's hoard...

Ponyville is soon locked off from the rest of Equestria by Celestia and Cadence working in concert, but it matters little. Spike has her hoard of sexy mares, all of whom slavishly adore and worship her as she breeds them... but always you are her first conquest, and always it is you sleeping beside her...
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games