Equine Corruption [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Equine Corruption [Lorielle]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:03 pm

Pinkie Pie squealed, pressing you against her even more so as you dropped the glamour and cast the spell. You could instantly feel her nipples harden beneath the thin t-shirt she was wearing, and the smell of her scent of course made your cock hard as a rock.

"O~Ooohh... N~Never t~thought P~Princess Luna was.... ooo~ooh... t~that kind of n~naughty mare..." Pinkie said as she staggered back a bit... then her eyes widened as she saw the cock, but she smiled as she asked, "Eeee, when did you get that Twilight~? I know you didn't have one last time we both went to the spa with Rarity~"
Kuragari

Postby Lorielle » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:07 pm

“Why Pinkie~? Cuz you’d drain my balls if you’d known? I know your secret~ you love cum don’t you~” Twilight kept using her magic to reinforce the spell hoping to snap the bimbo’s little brain and prep her for the dicking of a lifetime. “Since you’re the only one who came to see me~ well I’ve got the whole day for you to just wrap your lips around it sound like a good reward for my bestest friend?”
Lorielle

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:13 pm

(Pinkie's Will Roll 6)

"Y~Yeah... mhm, I love cum... oh yesh... it's shoooo creamy and delicious... a~and now I get to taste yours~" Pinkie moans out, the spell working rather easily on her... a part of your mind noting that probably means she really did indeed love cum that much as within an instant her top is gone- no actually all of her clothes are off, it's just hard to tell now that her breasts are wrapped around your base and she's deepthroating your cock and by Luna her throat is tight
Kuragari

Postby Lorielle » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:17 pm

“Fuuuuck~~ Pinkie if I knew you were this good I’d let you suck my dick whenever you wanted!” She groans from the bimbo’s titfuck blowjob. Twilight strokes pinkie’s mane before she starts to thrust up into her mouth it felt too good not to face fuck the slut!
Last edited by Lorielle on Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lorielle

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:22 pm

"Mmhmhmhmphmhpmh~" Pinkie replied, moaning around you as she relaxed her throat just a bit to let you go ahead and rut away at her face, her throat easily taking you to the medial ring of your cock as her breasts continued to squeeze and rub around the base of your cock as her tongue writhed beneath your member, focusing especially on the throbbing veins of it and your flared head anytime it pulled back.
Kuragari

Postby Lorielle » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:24 am

Twilight’s style of face fucking was the rough and brutal version where the length of her cock exited and entered Pinkie’s throat at a rapid pace. This caused her churning balls to slap against the pink bimbo’s chin but that just made Twilight more eager to fuck her friend even more. “I can’t wait until you’re my little fuck doll. When I blow this load down your throat it’ll seal the deal and you’ll always want my cock whenever! However!” Twilight says with a final few rough thrusts of her hips as her cock throbs and explodes down her former friend’s lovely little throat.
Lorielle

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:12 pm

Pinkie Pie's body was visibly shaking as you got ready to fire your corrupting load into her. There's a part of you that is quite certain she's about to cum just from having you fuck her face so. Of course, she nods her head at the idea of being your fuck doll, mumbling something around your cock, but right now, you don't care. All that you care about is filling her with your cream.

As soon as you fire the first few shots, she whinnies even as her eyes come back down and flash, first the color of your own coat, then the color of your Goddesses eyes as a second orgasm washes over her, letting her eyes roll back up. Pinkie Pie proceeds to take your cock to the base, throat rippling around you to try and get every last drop of your seed she could.

Only once your flow calmed down... though you still found yourself hard... Pinkie pulled off with a lewd 'pop', then promptly turned and got into the bitch position as her clothes had vanished.

"Mistress Twilight~ Please, s~show your fuckdoll her place... don't just claim her naughty mouth, claim her fuckholes!"
Kuragari

Postby Lorielle » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:14 pm

Twilight looks down at her new fuck toy with a wide smile her still hard cock resting on this little pink slut's face. "Well i dont know~ I think you'll need to prove yourself. A good mare obeys, go find that Flutterslut and bring her here and i'll reward you. In the mean time my old friend needs a few changes too~" With that Twilight uses magic to conceal her new cock and leave's pinkie's home to head to her own tower to find spike
Lorielle

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:22 pm

"Alrighty Mistress! Pinkie-Slut will do just that!" Pinkie Pie says with a smile, bouncing up and jiggling her ass and breasts. She nearly heads out naked, then remembers to get dressed by pulling... some clothes out of her mane. Well ok, some things about your friends probably weren't going to change. Still though, heading on off home, you actually find Spike heading for the tower as well!

"Oh Twilight! I got those new books you were wanting!" He says with a smile as he hurries over, holding a pile of ten books in his arms. "Want to take them and get started on them now, or want me to put them on your nightstand for pre-bed reading?"
Kuragari

Postby Lorielle » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:48 am

"Oh hey there Spike, well just set them aside for now ive learned some new magic from the Princess recently and ive just gotta show you it, but close your eyes it'll be a surprise." Twilight maneuvers Spike to a chair and when her friend has their eyes closed begins to work her magic, turning spike from cute dragon to a bimbo dragon who cant live without fucking or getting fucked. Once the spell was done she was going to tell spike to open her new eyes only to be greeted by a massive purple cock ready to fuck her senseless.
Lorielle

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:51 am

Spike nods and lets you guide him into place. He lets out a confused moan however when you begin to transform him into a her... though you notice she winds up keeping her members which also flop out. Spike sways a bit, and once your magic is done and she opens her eyes, she lets out a confused squeak.

"W~What the h~heck? T~Twilight... ooh.. w~what did you... aah... d~do to me... and... m~mhm... W~why do I want th~that big hot thing in my mouth?"
Kuragari

Postby Lorielle » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:06 am

"Oh well Princess Luna taught me this neat spell to unlock your true potential, but it runs on something specific, you need a daily dose of spunk in every single one of your holes. So if you wanna stay this powerful you better hope on this cock sooner rather than later." Twilight says with a huge smile before pushing her cock against spike's lips to smear precum against the newly minted bimbo's lips before moving to her bed and sitting on the edge of it, ready for spike to offer any one of her holes.
Lorielle

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:10 am

(Spike will roll- 13-3 for spell effects)

Spike sways, still looking confused but looking increasingly aroused as she breathes in your scent. In fact, she starts following you on all fours as you move to the bed, though she pauses hesitantly at the bed's edge as she squirms and says, "I~I don't know T~Twilight... I~I d~don't really w~want to be powerful... j~just be the best assistant to you I c~can be..." Still, she climbs onto the bed, but does not yet make any further move... even if your cock is what she is staring at.
Kuragari

Postby Lorielle » Fri May 08, 2020 5:55 am

"Well then Spike, why dont you put your new holes to use, im ready to burst and shouldnt good assistants offer to be their boss' personal onaholes?" Twilight strokes her cock causes more precum to dribble out shift to lay down on the bed cock standing at full mast a foot long and as thick as her wrist. "Come on Spike, i havent been able to cum in days and if i dont let out at least 3 loads i'll go crazy!" Twilight tries to sound desperate, but as soon as Spike ends up with even a tiny bit of cum inside of her Twilight was ready to turn her into a nice bimbo drone ready to fuck the prisoners she captures into submission.
Lorielle

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 08, 2020 6:26 am

(Will Roll 15-3=12)

Spike shivers a bit at the still erotic sight before him... or well her now. You can sense that a part of her wants to dive onto that cock, ride it like a dragon in mating season or to stuff it down her throat and suck on it like her life depended on it... but she shook her head, shuddering as she held herself back.

"T~Twilight, y~you didn't have one of these a few days ago... s~something must have happened when you were in Canterlot." Spike said, not moving for the moment from his spot as he, she resisted the temptation for the moment.
Kuragari

Postby Lorielle » Thu May 14, 2020 10:11 am

"Oh? And how would you know that Spike." Twilight says matter of factly as she hungrily stares down her assistant's new body. "You dont think i havent noticed you trying to use that cock on while i sleep?" The pony licks her lips. "I've definitely swallowed a few loads thanks to you, so why dont you return the favor and swallow a load of my cum, maybe we can help each other from now on~ Doesnt that sounds good?"
Lorielle

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 14, 2020 10:18 am

(5-2=3)

This time, your not sure if Spike hears your words or not. Maybe it was a case that he had stroked his rod off to thoughts of you in your sleep, or that he'd caught glimpses before of you naked and wanted so badly to do more. Suddenly, you feel his draconic shaft spearing into you, his eyes completely hazed over with lust, desire and need as his, her hips start ramming away at you as her hands cling to your hips.
Kuragari

Postby Lorielle » Thu May 14, 2020 10:24 am

Domination roll: 3, Twilight dominated

The shift in attitude is almost too sudden for the pony. When Spike's cock begins to ream her, Twilight squeaks in pleasure. "Ha~ ah! S-spike its! Fuck~ Its too big~ Fuck me breed me! Unleash all your desires! fuck me more!" Twilight shouts as her eyes change over to hearts, her body freely accepting this completely feral act as shes used as nothing more than Spike's living onahole.
Lorielle

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 14, 2020 10:38 am

Spikes eyes flash at that, and you sense the magic inside you that Luna your Goddess placed upon you reacting. Sure, Pinkine was your slut, and sure, Luna was still your Goddess... but Spike wasn't going to be your futa bitch... You were going to be her futa bitch And that seemed to excite her draconic cock even more as it throbbed and grew a bit bigger, spreading you quite widely as she kept ramming away at you.
Kuragari

Postby Lorielle » Thu May 14, 2020 10:41 am

"Yes~ Spike~ More more fuck me more! Give me your cum! Twilight was excited to accept this prospect that she was going to be her former assistant's futa bitch she definitely deserved it after years of teasing the poor guy! Though soon enough Twilight found herself on all fours ready to really get bred and knotted by Spike who's cock easily eclipsed her own..
Lorielle

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games