Island Exchange [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Island Exchange [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:55 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name:May Myrabella McCoy
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e2/f4/58/e2f4585973db198f4435b4a7385d2356.jpg
Bio:An Attractive Girl she was teased for developing Early and quite well at that too. Good in school she never really went on dates or to other peoples houses, her parents were very overprotective, even to the point that when she'd tried to go to her friend's house, for her friend's birthday her mom found her, pulled her into the car and drove off, not letting her go, feeling trapped May Signed up for the Foreign Exchange Program, wanting to escape her parents over-protectiveness, she was an adult now, 18, she could make her own choices, when the day finally came she sneaked out, left a note that she'd be leaving the country for school, and made it to her flight before her parents could stop her, it would be a long trip to the island nation, though, why were only girls on this flight?

You weren't exactly sure why there were only girls, until that was someone walked along and handed out little folders that gave a basic run down of the island history and culture as well as the family you'd be staying with. Apparently this island nation was a nation of women only! And according to old traditions, at their 18th, 23rd, 25th, and 29th Birthdays young women would leave the island on a journey to get knocked up so they could return home and give birth. These days any boys born would be taken back to the mainland to be put up for adoption, rather than what their most ancient ancestors did... which it conveniently doesn't mention what that used to be.

The folder lists and gives pics of the family you'll be staying with, which are... rather risque...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Kuragari

Re: Island Exchange [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:02 pm

I Blushed Darkly and looked around at everyone on the plane as I hid the pictures to embarrassed to show them too others, from the looks of all the tanned skin this must be a return trip for more than a few here, though I wasn't the only pale person at least. Honestly I was a bit scared, it was my first time away from my family and my first time on a plane, I had stayed up late to make sure everything was back and had sneaked out early, I decided to pop a couple sleeping pills and just try and nap through most of the flight.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:13 pm

Before you are able to nap, you look through it a bit more, and find yourself rather shocked to learn that casual rape by other girls was not only common by the islanders, but expected and that even visiting females from other places there was no problem with them taking part in such ancient traditions of sexual dominance.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:18 pm

I barely held in my shocked squeak and tried to focus on staying awake looking around a bit and reading though a bit more, trying to figure out if their was any other hidden bombs in their that I'd agreed to by coming here, but my eyes were starting to get heavy, lack of sleep and the pills I'd taken had me losing the battle to stay awake pretty soon.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:27 pm

The only thing you notice is the mention that nudity was not taboo on the island, so to not be surprised if you see girls walking around naked. A few hours later the announcement helps to wake you up and pull you out of your sleep... you'd be landing soon.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:32 pm

I Blushed and stretched with a groan looking over myself to check if I still had everything, surprised I'd actually slept through it all, before waiting to land with a hum, giving one last look over to the papers, memorizing the family as I readied myself to get off the plane once it landed and find my luggage and the family, blushing at how they looked and what the papers had said.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:35 pm

You find your luggage without trouble, but discover that apparently something had happened and the only other articles of clothing you had was your pj's and your swimsuit. As for the Muxica family, they were eagerly awaiting you near the front entrance holding a sign with your name on it. They were all either barely wearing anything, or were in some state of undress.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:40 pm

I Blushed as I approached "Sorry it took so long someone stole my clothing and I tried asking for help or finding it but I have almost nothing now." I explained blushing at their nearly naked bodies, putting my suitcase into their trunk "They left all my other stuff alone though." I admitted, "O~Oh Um, My Name's May Myrabella McCoy is my name but you already knew that, sorry, I'm a bit scattered today." I stuttered embarrassed and unsure what to look at or do.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:51 pm

"Hey it's alright, you don't need clothes around here anyways. Even in the winter, it only gets as cold as the mid 60's!" Jeekaa said with a smile, while the mother Raiya pulled you into a tight hug with your face between her breasts as she said,

"Poor dear, we'll see if the Airport can find your clothes or at least give you a check for the lost items... in the meantime, we'll get you some new clothes as we give you a tour of the island~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:56 pm

I Blushed and nodded, unable to talk with the tits around my face, once my face was freed I spoke blushing cutely "I've never had sexy clothes before, P~Plus isn't wearing clothes kinda like, wrapping a present, like, I could just give a gift to someone bare, but, being covered and tied up in a bow is more, thrilling? Enticing?" I asked the family, really wanting to wear clothes at the least, even if they didn't, and hoping they'd accept the reasoning I'd stated.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:10 pm

They seemed to hum at that collectively, with a few shrugging but Jeekaa seemed to really like that idea. Though mostly for a different reason as she said, "You're right! It'll make the sex with you sooooo much more fun if we have to get ya undressed too!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:15 pm

I Blushed and shrugged unsurely "I~If you say so." I said ducking my head, but climbing into the car with them, finding myself sitting on Jeekaa's lap and buckled to her as Raiya Drove us towards what she said was the shopping distract for locals, so we could buy me some clothes, which I was happy about, though also a bit nervous.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:04 pm

Of course, as soon as you were in her lap and the car was moving, Jeeka started licking and kissing at your neck as her hands started roaming.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:11 pm

I squeaked and blushed "H~Hey W~Watch those hands! I~I'm still a virgin and I'm not losing it before A Nice Dinner or I get drugged and raped!" I protested "Whichever comes first!" I continued, trying to joke using a line from a smutty fanfic I'd read.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:18 am

"Paxcal, pass the pills~" Jeekaa replied immediately to that, the sister in question grabbing a bottle with pink pills in it and handing it over.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:28 am

I Blinked and Stared for a second, getting a little lost in the fantasy and Idea of doing something so naughty now that I was away from my parents "Now don't ruin the immersion, Y~you'd have to force or trick me into taking it." I Joked wiggling my ass on her lap as I stuck my tongue out at her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:19 am

"Okay!" Jeekaa said, reaching up and promptly stuffing it in your mouth, then grabbing a water bottle and forcing it into your mouth and tilting so water poured forth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:01 am

((Nat1 on a D100...))

I Blinked as Suddenly a Pill and Water bottle was in my mouth and I found myself swallowing as I tried to avoid choking on instinct, I tried to spit it out, only to choke and swallow more, coughing and sputtering in shock and staring at the fact both bottles were empty, soon I found myself slumping over, in a weird half asleep state, I couldn't move or speak, but could still see and feel, and obeying orders? Jeekaa told me to call her mistress and my body responded happily "Yes Mistress." It was weird, almost like mind control or hypno or something but with me being awake and trapped inside the obeying body.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:40 pm

Grinning, Jeekaa ordered you to start eating her out, while offering any of her other sisters your pussy and ass to play with as they desired. You soon did find yourself in such a position, with Lori soon spreading your petals and sticking a vibrating egg inside of you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:45 pm

I wanted to Squeak and Disobey but my body just hummed "Yes Mistress~" As I moaned, the egg felt way better than my fingers, the pills had to have something increasing sensitivity! Even my tongue felt good lapping at her pussy.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games