Ponytrap [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Ponytrap [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:10 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name:Seafoam Breeze
Appearance:https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1027324932746302796/849F15FE1D2F5604AD512358F8C3927538B11B41/
Bio:Waking up as a Pony wasn't the worst thing, not remembering his name kinda sucked, his real one, not the new one, he knew that one, he also knew he was in My Little Pony, he'd watched quite a bit of it, and read fanfics, so you know, he was happy he had a dick still, honestly the main problem was that it seemed to be winter in ponyville, he was cold wearing only socks with rubber horse boot style things on the bottom, and had no food or money, worried and distracted he didn't even realize he was leaning bodily into someone for warmth until he heard a cough, and looked up slowly into the red face of Big Mac "O~Oh, I~I'm Sorry was I Bothering you? I was just so Cold~ A~And you were warm," He stuttered out blushing prettily, not that he realized just how pretty he was, his voice was, or his blush was.

Big Mac blushed brilliantly at this, taking in the sight of you for a moment and shivering... though something told you it wasn't from the cold. "N~No bother at all. E~Eyup." He says, instead moving to be a bit closer as you find that he is in fact very warm... also smells nice too...

You do not yet notice the stirring under him of his cock as his eyes roam over your sexy form.
Kuragari

Re: Ponytrap [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:18 pm

I Hummed and leaned against him Shivering a Bit "Sorry To use you as a Heater, I just got into town, And I have no bits or job or anything, so it's nice to see that this town has nice Ponies like you." I spoke casually humming as I enjoyed the warmth "I'm not stopping you from doing anything am I?" I asked after I had a moment to think, "If not, do you think you could give me a quick tour? Or at least point me to a job?" I spoke embarrassed and obviously so at needing help, never directly asking for money, not wanting to be seen as Rude, a Begger or anything like that.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:40 pm

"W~Well u~uh well..." Big Mac began, seeming a bit more shy then you were used to. Your nose starts to pick up that the nice smell is growing stronger too, as he manages to stammer out a short but simple reply that he could take you back to his farm and you could help with the work there...

Odd, the nice smell is coming a bit more strongly from under him... and it makes your head feel a bit nice and fuzzy for some reason.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:43 pm

I let out a little laugh "Oh~ It's hearthwarming Season and you want to take me home before you even took me on a date?" I asked jokingly with a teasing smile as I leaned into him.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:13 pm

This made him go stiff as a rod... but in more ways than one as you find your hooves slipping a bit from how much your leaning into him. You slide down his slide and nearly land on your side, and as you recover and move to regather yourself, you lift your head up and find a throbbing horse cock standing proudly erect and radiating heat.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:17 pm

I Stared in Shock my wings flared for balance but well it was easy to take that as something else as I worked to get out from between his legs blushing heavily. I was embarrassed and confused why the scent was turning me on so much? Blushing I tried to stand his pre drooling cock leaking some onto my face as I blushed even darker, yeah I was a bit bi but normally I had higher guy standards, his scent though was making my head a bit fuzzy "Well I'm soaking wet now, I wouldn't mind going to your house if I can get cleaned and warmed up." I told him trying to smile and act friendly, even if I was blushing heavily with pre on my face.

I turned to walk towards the farm, not realizing just how sexy my walking was, I didn't walk like a normal pony, I tried and couldn't do it, I just fell over, I figured out how to walk though, my feet, one after the other in a straight line, my wings up and out a little helped with balance, and rather unknowningly, it was the pegasus equivalent of a sexy girl wearing booty shorts and a barely there top, showing off and letting her ass and tits jiggle and catch attention, as well as the classic sexy hips sway walk, it didn't help that my tail was twitching out of the way as I did Flashing my ass and balls at him invitingly, without me realizing I'd even done it. "Oh, I'm Seafoam Breeze by the way." I told him with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:02 am

Your own dick was indeed hard and dripping, and the scent of his musk was intoxicating. Somewhere inside of your mind, that smell was telling you he was an alpha, and that meant in your case it was to be fucked and used how he wished. Of course, as you started walking off in the general direction of Sweet Apple Acres and gave your name, all you could hear was...

"B~Big M~Macintosh... ah... e~enope not gonna make it!" And then suddenly you were being pinned and mounted, and a sudden and unexpected jolt was sent coursing through your body as his flared cock head rubbed against something not your ass or balls, if only briefly as he quickly lined himself up with your tailhole and began to push inside.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:16 am

I let out a Squeak "H~Hey I~I don't mind some Fu~Fun big Guy B~But c~can't we take this to your H~Home~?" I yelped, Squeaked and moaned all at the same time, as his flared cock head pushed into my ass, I'd only briefly played with it before so suddenly having a pony dick up it had me a bit cross eyed in shock as I was mounted and pushed into the Snow, my cock jumping a bit as he kept pushing into me and pinning me down.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:56 am

Another part of you was also feeling quite good and tingly as well as he began to thrust in and out of you. He didn't seem to hear your words, and was instead solely focused on sating the needs your actions had generated.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:59 am

I Blushed and looked around, trying to cover my face as I was fucked in the street, both to muffle my moans and hide my embarrassed face from everyone.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:18 am

A few other ponies nearby do seem to be watching, blushing and looking aroused, but for the most part ponies are continuing on their way with only a glance your direction. Of course, as Big Mac starts to get going, you find it hard to focus on much as he slams against your prostate again and again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:22 am

I was moaning and Squealing as I was fucked into the snow my ass and cock both tensing up as the weirdest feeling orgasm I'd had yet was building up in me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:51 am

"S~Seafoam.... uumhf... tight... warm..." Big Mag mumbled out, soon leaning forward and nipping an ear, sending a wave of submissive pleasure through you as he kept hammering away at that spot.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:56 am

I let out a loud whinny like scream of pleasure at the bite, cumming and coating the ground with my hot steamy Jizz and my ass eagerly sucked on his shaft the feeling of cumming with my ass was completely new.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:11 am

Big Mac was still going, pounding away and keeping the anal climax going as your prostate became even more sensitive with each strike. It almost felt like he was intent on breeding you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:15 am

I was a virgin, besides some self love, I wasn't ready for this and was reduced to a moaning drooling sexy as fuck mess under his intense domination.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:47 am

Panting and groanin, neighs filling the air, he started to drive deeper as you felt him twitching more and drawing closer to climax. Soon you'd be flooded with his thick and masculine seed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:28 am

I Squeaked and Blushed in Humiliation as my insides were flooded with his hot and sticky and thick cum, the heat and feeling of being filled woke up my brain again to other stuff, such as the fact I was soaked and freezing. Flushing darkly my ears laid flat, I had no experience with hiding or controlling my tells as a pony, so with flattened ears, wings, tail and even lowered head, Alongside the fact my eyes were almost shut well...

I was giving off the image of an utterly terrified or highly depressed mare, when really I was just trying to avoid bringing attention to myself the weird mix of pleasure and humiliation I felt at being fucked and came inside of in public, and even cumming from it "It was my first time." I muttered out loud "I Lost my Virginity by being tackle fucked into the street." I continued my voice faint as I tried and failed to fully focus, thinking about how outraged my parents would have been and covering my face to try and avoid laughing, again not thinking it would look to other to see me hiding behind my hooves and my shoulders shaking.

I blinked once I got control over myself and stared at my soaked and dirty socks "Oh, These were the only thing I owned in this world, and now they're all ruined?" I asked tears in my eyes from holding in laughter, Still loopy I looked up at Big Mac "Am I still allowed to come to your house or is that off the table now?" I asked softly, still not realizing how I looked or sounded and thinking more on the fact that I was soaked and Covered in mud and thus, it'd be rude to track it inside.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:41 pm

"O~Oh uh sorry about that... j~just couldn't help myself." Big Mac said as he slowly pulled out of you, then helped you up. "And don't worry, we'll get that right taken care of." He was blushing and looking a bit embarrassed as well, but nuzzled you and said, "Just follow me... I'll help ya get cleaned up right proper and situated at the farm."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:48 pm

I Wobbly stood and almost fell over at the nuzzle even as I clusmily returned it blushing a Fair bit I had a bit of a hard time walking, and I still wasn't fully able to focus, it took pretty much the entire walk to his house until I'd recovered. I had to lean on him for a bit though once at his house I was awake enough to finally focus and speak again, just to tease him a bit. "You better think my plot's sexy cause you're gonna be kissing it a lot to make up for what you did~" I sing songed as we entered the house.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games