Lesbian Retreat [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lesbian Retreat [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:13 am

It thankfully didn't take long- moments later she was cumming, coating your face in her juices even as you feel the bus beginning to slow.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:17 am

I Blushed and Quickly stood, stuck on the edge of cumming thanks to spike but unwilling to be caught in that state, I was blushing as I grab my bags and Whispered to him "Later~" Scratching right above his tail as I got ready to get off the bus.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:26 am

Spike whimpers a bit, but moves to follow you as the bus stops. The driver gropes your ass and says, "See ya later, you're gonna enjoy this place."

As you step off, and watch the bus drive off to a small parking area outside of the camp, you peer towards it and see... girls. Girls everywhere, wearing skimpy or revealing camp uniforms, and a number of them just doing sexy, naughty things out in the open.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:48 am

I Blushed and giggled in shocked awe, holding Spike to my chest as I tried to figure out what to do or say, looking around with wide eyed curiosity. Trying to figure out where to go, or who to talk to, confused, but enjoying the sights immensely.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:37 pm

Conveniently enough, there was indeed a sign that pointed to a larger two story log cabin that says "Administration" on the arch above a large open air porch.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:42 pm

I Gulped but Set off hugging spike as my juices coated my legs, Time to, sign in I guess?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:48 pm

About twenty steps into the camp, you were getting wolf whistles, catcalls, blown kisses... and even a few passing ass and breast gropes as you reached the door leading into the administration cabin.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:53 pm

I Blushed "Spike, I'm either gonna love it here or I'm going to drown in Lesbian juices." I muttered rubbing my thighs together as I hurried to talk to Whoever was in charge and figure out what to do here.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:06 pm

"Why not both?" He asks, panting and admiring many of the girls he's seeing as well as someone you don't recognize stands up and sashays over from a desk. She's got teal and purple hair and a rather bubbly personality.

"Heya there! I'm Sonata, and I handle all the new girls coming in!" She sticks her hand out and asks, "What's your name cutie~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:19 pm

I Blinked "O~Oh I'm Twilight Sparkle, um, and this is Spike." I told her showing him off as I stared a bit "Sorry, I, Wasn't expecting this, I'm liking it just surprised!" I explained quickly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:30 am

"Hehe, most people get surprised their first time coming here. We do a good job of keeping what we actually do a secret~" Sonata said with a giggle before leaning in and smooching Spike's forehead and giving his chin some scratches, causing him to have a happy and dopey look on his face.

"So, want to fill out your sign in stuff while I eat you out?" She asks as she straightens up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:33 am

I Squeaked "U~Um, S~Sounds Fun, Though Spike might lick you some too." I Told her as I moved to sit down and get to writing setting Spike down.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:26 am

"Hey, that's fine with me~ If he's up for it he can stick it in me too~" She says with a smile and a giggle, making Spike's jaw drop and you feel his large, for his size, member pop free.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:42 am

I Blushed and Giggled a bit "Honestly I'm Kinda surprised he hasn't done that to me, I kinda, on purpose Slept with my panties to the side and not covering my pu, pussy, I was to scared to take my own virginity but well, I Wouldn't mind another girl or you know, an animal taking it." I Told her feeling relieved my thoughts about having sex with animals wasn't weird "I was always expecting to wake up leaking his cum or with him knotting me but he never did it." I told Sonata as I sat down.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:40 pm

"I~I didn't think that'd be something you'd be okay with!" Spike protested at that as he wriggled in your arms, Sonata not seeming to notice he spoke. Or just not understanding as Sonata guided you over to a seat, then knelt between your legs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:46 pm

I Blinked at Sonata not Reacting as I sat Down, but Spread my legs and began going through the Paperwork she had for me, though it was less paperwork and more me filling out stuff on a PDA of some kind, Including kinks which I just accepted most of, though, I wasn't really that into being the Dom So I put all those at "Disinterested but not hate" and I didn't believe in Hypno, Bimbofication, Slutification, and other such things so I set them to high interest, just to disprove them, Though Following my instincts I hit the "Would prefer either a Switch back to normal self or Keep Mind just Degrade Morals" box, some stuff was obviously silly or made up, like being bred by animals or having another girl's baby, I marked both those high too, finding it all silly but interesting, then I moved to actually filling out anymore stuff that needed to be filled out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:04 pm

Filling out the form was... not easy. not because of the stuff you were having to make choices on... but because Sonata clearly was a Master at pleasing a woman as her hands and mouth went to work. She started out nice and easy at first, but even those gentle teasings were still oh soo good... when she finally went to town about a minute in (right after it sounded like Spike started eating her out too) you found yourself having to cling to the desk as pleasure crashed down upon you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:14 pm

I was moaning soon and already on the edge I started clicking through everything faster and not reading as much as I tried to get it done so I could enjoy the pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:14 am

Sonata giggled at this, soon focusing in on your clit for a moment, only to pull back and leave you wanting for more... that is, until you felt the tip of something tapered and hot poking you and heard Sonata saying, "Hehe, come on good boy, shove on in!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:04 am

I Was in a Haze as I sped through the documents "Fuck me~" I moaned out in a low voice, begging as I soaked the chair with my juices.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games