A Boi's Adventure in Femdom Equestria[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Boi's Adventure in Femdom Equestria[Kuragari]

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:07 pm

She seemed a bit confused and thrown off by your words "Oh you really don't want to say that to a mare dear." She said "I'm nicer than most, but, mares are the stronger sex, and many can get quite, forceful, if a stallion tries to be dominant." She Approached you gently but firmly holding you down as she teased your cock tip with her sex.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:14 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Been doing will rolls of d100 to see how he reacts to things. Like the idea of him challenging and sometimes flipping the table on some mares, but he'll probably lose to some mares.

(88)

Jay let her approach gently, but once she was on the bed and holding him down with her weight, he grinned and reached up to pinch and tug at her nipples. "That may be the way things are here, but all the men and women I've been with, I've only been the bottom if I wanted to or was outdone by the other person. So hearing something like that's just going to make me want to work harder to be the one on top, the one in charge~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:25 am

She Hummed "I'm more of a Gentle Dom." She admitted with a blush letting you play with her nipples "I prefer doing things because they like it, though I can get rougher if the Colts are interested in that~" She purred teasing your cock head, her own fingers teasing your nipples in return "Some mares though, Enjoy breaking cute colts like you, not to mention others~ They twist, double talk and run in circles with all the old laws~" She leaned down and gently though firmly kissed you "If you want to Dom a Mare, one who's trying to truly dom you, you're gonna have to play the game~" with her last word her teasing pussy finally slid down your shaft, she felt like she was getting excited to have some fun, her wet and tight pussy felt almost impossibly well controlled as it practically felt like it was sucking you off without her moving.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:22 am

(63)

Jay grunted and groaned as her pussy took him in, feeling substantially better than any pussy he'd had before. A part of him wanted to go ahead and submit then and there, but he wasn't going to just cave immediately. She'd have to work a bit more to get that. Even if not as much as he might have normally thought.

Instead, he grins and reaches up to start pinching at her ass, noticing a strange marking there on her hips that drew his attention. He grinned and gave it a light and playful swat as he said, "Well, either way, I know I'm going to enjoy seeing this sexy ass jiggle~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:04 am

Slapping her ass seemed to cause something in her pussy, as it tightened beyond virgin tight for a brief second and heated up so much you half felt like you were going to cum right there, her scent also seemed to get thicker and fill the room more "Naughty Colt~ Teasing a Mare's Cutie mark~" she purred nipping your ear, neck and nipples with love bites as she began spinning her hips stirring her insides with your cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:43 pm

(58)

The influx of her scent made Jay squirm and groan alongside the tightness and feeling of such, earning a massive amount of throbbing from his cock as she spun her hips and rode him practically like a vibrating joystick. A part of him found himself wanting to submit to her now as she nipped at his body so, but there was enough there that was determined to at least go a bit longer as his mind raced, working to figure out ways to turn the table. One hand soon moved to her neck, pushing her face towards his own as he sought to claim her lips now for himself, tongue pushing its way forcefully inside. However, he used her being closer now to try and guide his other hand over towards the area where those magical wings had appeared...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:52 pm

She was moaning softly enjoying her ride on you, only to freeze as you touched where her wings had sprouted from, and pull back from the kiss "Oh~ You want me to be the Dom~" She purred her eyes much more seductive and demanding attention now, her body moved, suddenly she was sitting on your face "Why don't you give me a rim job slut and I'll let you cum when you satisfy me~" She purred looking down at you and holding you in place.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:49 pm

(22)

"Huh?" Jay let out, honestly confused at that. Was doing that something that showed a desire for submission? Or was it him going too far? Then... then he heard that purr, saw that look in her lovely teal eyes, and then squeaked and shuddered as her ass was on his face. Her scent was strong in his face again, but more than that the change in tone and posture seemed to get to him more. Letting out a long and needy moan as his cock throbbed visibly at this turn around, he sluggishly nodded as he started to lick and swirl his tongue around her rosebud, his hands moving to gently rub and knead at her ass and those strange marks again as he did as he was told.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:07 pm

She Hummed "Ah Ah~" She Purred teasingly grabbing your hands "I want you to make me cum with just your tongue, if you need to use these hands for something, use one to squeeze your cock's base and the other the finger your ass~?" She taunted as her finger lightly flicked your cock tip before using one hands to lightly spread your cum hole, her other hand's pinkie nail lightly teasing and taunting the sensitive area she could now reach.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:16 pm

Jay can only let out a moan as he nods and moves to follow her orders, even as he starts seeking to push his tongue into her ass as he finds himself doing what he usually does as the bottom... focus on the top's pleasure first and foremost.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:31 pm

She Giggled and moaned Wiggling and enjoying your work to please her and happily teasing you about how cute your cock was flicking, teasing, touching your cock all the while, as your jaw and neck were covered in her strong, drug like juices.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:31 am

Jay wasn't paying much heed to what she was doing to his cock, even as it throbbed and twitched under her attentions. Instead he was doing his best to eat out her ass, working to push her ever closer to the edge as he made use of skills he'd gained over the last few years back home.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:40 am

She Hummed "I Think I'm lubed up enough though I didn't Cum~ You Just lay there for now~" She Teased getting up and walking over to a Cabinet opening it and showing it was filled with toys, ones she was obviously planning to use on you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:20 am

Jay shivered and moaned, squirming now as he remained where he was. If the scent wasn't so damned strong, he might have felt this was a chance to try and turn the tables, but he was too aroused by her tone and the way she had toyed with him.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:51 am

She Pulled out and a Looking and large Dildo, watching her you saw it was more like a strap on than anything, going into her pussy with some going between her legs and having an but plug on the end to slide into her ass, "There we go~" She purred approaching you and smacking it to your lips "Suck it~ I'm going to be using it to drain your balls after all~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:56 pm

(17)

Jay moaned like a whore as he saw her place it on her person, his cock and balls shivering more. That tone of voice, her purr, the look in her eyes and how she did it... "F~Fuck... f~forget the scent... y~you're the kind of Dom who I would have let bend me over in public back home..." Without any hesitation, he parted his lips and got to work, putting former times sucking cock to work to get it nice and lubed up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:01 pm

She giggled and Pet your head though she suddenly grabbed your hair and pulled you down the dildo "Ah~ You Say the cutest Things~" She purred with a perverted giggle as she began raping your throat.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:05 pm

(13-10=-3 :p)

Little hearts flickered into being in Jay's eyes as she started to rape his throat, his body already picking up on the idea that Fluttershy was quite skilled at being the kind of Dom who could turn him into a needy fuckslut if they so felt like it. His throat rippled around the fake dong as his tongue writhed beneath it as he squirmed quite happily.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:26 pm

She hummed in pleasure happily coating her fake cock in your drool as she pushed your head into her mound.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:18 am

Choking and gurgling on it as she toyed with him and used him so, Jay's head was spinning quite happily, the scent of her only helping to start building a small imprint on him.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games