A Boi's Adventure in Femdom Equestria[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

A Boi's Adventure in Femdom Equestria[Kuragari]

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:58 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:Name Jay
Gender Male
Appearance https://img2.gelbooru.com/images/bb/24/ ... 3b918.jpeg
or https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... tags=dross
Bio- A more lithe and androgynous guy, especially thanks to his hair, he could sometimes be a bit of a tease to guys and girls alike around his hometown but for the most part was laid back and relaxed. Something that some would find out, especially a few bullies in the past, was that he wasn't keen on doing things he didn't want to... which meant one usually had to be able to enforce their will on him or he'd do his best to switch things around on those who tried.

Upon Waking up you figured something was wrong, the sun was in your eyes, in a way it couldn't be thanks to how light normally shines into your room. Either you set something down in a wrong place or some asshole parked wrong and the light was somehow reflecting right in, only, when you opened your eyes you weren't in your bedroom, you were in a forest, at least, just inside it, looking around you saw you were on a road, it had a path leading into the forest, one leading towards a cottage of some sort in the distance, and another leading to a town with a huge apple orchid from what you could see.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: A Boi's Adventure in Femdom Equestria[Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:41 pm

Blinking and sitting up as he found that he was not in fact in his apartment bedroom where he normally crashed, or even his comfy couch, he frowned and pinched himself to see if he was dreaming. Ow, nope, not dreaming... so time to figure out where he was and how he got there. Maybe whoever lived in the cottage would know? With that thought in mind, he hurried off over to it after picking himself up and dusting his clothes off lightly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:48 pm

When you got to the Cottage you had to Stop and Stare, a Girl with an extreme busty chest and fat ass was bent over, filling various bird and animal feeders around the place, she didn't see you humming as she fed various animals, even some who'd normally fight each other, even a full grown bear, who pointed at you? The woman turned and stared before approaching "O~Oh my what are you doing out here? You Shouldn't be so close to the woods, who's your mare?" She asked looking highly concerned, her head up and looking around "Did you get lost?" She seemed truly worried for you at least.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:14 pm

Jay's cock was hard practically in an instant and straining against his shorts... hot damn he hadn't seen a woman as sexy as this one in a long while! If it wasn't for the fact he knew it'd be rude and that he had more pressing matters, he'd be half tempted to stroll over and smack her ass and ask her if she always flashed her panties and ass at anyone who could pass by. It takes a moment for Jay to catch her words, making him blink a bit as he first asked,

"Mare? Uhm, last I checked, I'm not a horse..." He then answers, "Well I'm not dreaming, so I have to be lost. I was in my apartment sleeping, then I woke up and found myself laying face up on that path."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:21 pm

She Blinked and Stared looking Shocked "You're unbound, and, out here?" She said confused, looking more worried "Quick Kneel Down." She ordered her voice firming up with a mix of concern and worry "It wont be that Strong but I can give you a mild scent mark." She promised. "Then we'll take you to the hospital, trust me, you don't want to be going around town unclaimed." She said, her eyes not looking less kind but more Serious now, and a bit enthralling now that you were close to her...
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:07 am

That enthralling look did certainly have an effect on Jay, even as he blinked and began to sink down to both knees. "Unbound? Scent mark? And why would I need to go to the hospital? I don't get what your talking about..."

Still, he was now on his knees, his eyes now mostly focused on her own gaze.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:19 am

She Walked forward, lifting her skirt up, pulling her panties to the side, pushing your face into her rather pretty and pink pussy, playing with her clit and rubbing her pussy over your face, even your hair and she worked to get herself off and cover you in pussy juice, the same caring look in her eyes.

Her scent though, it, was practically a drug, it made you feel warm, safe and happy being near her pussy. "I'm not doing a full claiming so one Squirt should me fine~" She moaned trying hard to get off on you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:57 am

Jay might have been able to comment or get upset or even just blurt out in confusion as she did this, but then he caught the scent and taste of her, and found his head becoming fogged with lust. With a moan, he found himself unable to keep himself from reacting as he soon pressed his face further into her folds and began working to help her get off, tongue darting out to lap at her sweet smelling petals.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:01 am

She tasted delicious and made you feel warmer inside than what you knew you could feel, though it didn't take to long for her to get to the edge of cumming, she looked like she hadn't came in a while and needed a push to give you a proper coating.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:28 am

Sensing that, and almost as if being guided by an unseen force, Jay moved to wrap his lips around her love button, suckling on it fiercely as he moaned needily. He still had no idea what she was talking about... but how could he refuse a pussy so tasty?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:36 am

She moaned and Squeal, soon coating your face and hair in her feminine juices, and oddly enough, getting a facial from her made you feel more awake, less hazed over "O~Oh My~" She moaned out "H~How long since you've been with a mare?" She asked petting you, it made you feel oddly happy even as you felt briefly sad as she hid her pussy from view "Oh! You were a Good boi too of course." she said hurridly, like she was afraid of hurting your feelings "I'm just worried hun, Alone in the Everfree, No mare's scent on you, and starved of sex or pussy juice?" She asked concerned "Let's get you a full check up okay?" She asked softly, and even with your clear mind, you felt that you could trust her, almost like a caring mom "Everyone, I'm heading into town, Please play nice this is important!" She called to the animals as she helped you stand up and gently urged you towards the town.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:54 am

"Mmhm... g~good boi... hehe y~yesh~" Jay said with a drunken smile, swaying a fair bit and feeling higher than a kite as he nuzzled into her groin even as she hid her pussy away. Whatever that scent marking was, it and her juices had left him in no state to deny anything she asked. Anything she wanted him to do he'd do it.... at least until he came down from this high.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:05 am

She easily led you into town and into the hospital, where you went through all the normal tests and some odd ones, including testing how you smelled different things, drinking a few things, you were feeling even higher than before and the lady, who'd you learned was named Fluttershy was looking worried and upset but determined. In fact, you'd met her friends too, because she was staying with you in the hospital for a few days and she'd asked them to care for her animals, she was staying with you, both of you naked and locked in a room together you didn't quite get why but you were both now naked in a room together, you at least had a radio and quite a few books, and a sexy naked girl.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:16 am

Still rather high and drunk off her pussy juices, Jay basically let them do what they wanted testing wise, doing his best to answer any questions being asked as he hummed and swayed every so often, staying mostly close to Fluttershy since even if it wasn't her pussy juices scent, her regular smell was just as nice.

Once the high started coming down a bit though and he realized he was in a room with this girl naked... his dick once again went hard as a rock, standing up straight even as he shook his head and groaned. "A~Alright... I~I uh, don't know what's going on, but at least the view is fantastic." He says as he looks Fluttershy up and down.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:27 am

She Giggled and gave you a kind smile "For some Reason your, Well, Tolerance for the smell or taste of a mare is extremely low, in fact it's so low that, well, if we tried to just send you to school, or even to a grocery store, you'd probably be begging to lick any nearby pussy in a few minutes." She explained kindly "So, from what the doctors could figure out, the best way to help you, was spending a few days locked up with a willing Mare, who, basically needs to erm, adopt you, getting you so used to her scent that it helps with others, though, it'll also make you feel closer to me, most likely as a big sister or mother figure thanks to those being the first female scents most males get used to." She seemed to be trying to Dumb down what you were sure was an overly intense and technical medical explanation, looking out the window you saw a Woman with glowing wings smack right into it, before her her wings vanished and she fell, Fluttershy was looking at the window too and sighed "Oh Derpy~" She looked both amused and sorry.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:54 am

"What do you mean by a mare?" Jay asked again. "Your not a horse, your a girl. As human as I am..." Her explanation only seemed to confuse Jay more, tilting his head a bit as he said, "I don't think that's how people work lady..." Though it didn't explain why he had gotten so drunk off her scent...

Jay however blinked as he saw the woman with wings, which then faded after she crashed into a window. "W~What the heck?!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:15 am

She Sighed "Sorry Dear that was Depry, She's a Pegasus like me," she briefly flashed and had yellow wings before they disappeared "But, She has problems flying sometimes, she's a real sweetheart and actually has two girls around your age though I think one's a bit older?" She shook her head "Anyways no I'm not a Horse, I don't sell my body or my stallion for money, I'm a Pegasus Pony of Equestria, my Mom's side is mostly from Bitain and dad's is from Germaine, I grew up in Cloudsdale though." She explained with a smile and shaking her head "Humans aren't real hun, whoever told you that, well, they were lying, I know some Stallions are enamored with the idea, of living without mares, but, That Can easily drive a Stallion insane or break their mind, Plus, if you weren't a pony you wouldn't have reacted to my scent at all." She tried to be gentle as she explained, and looked fully truthful.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:33 pm

Jay's eyes went wide at the flash of magic, jaw dropping and clearly showing he'd never seen anything like that. He proceeded to blink again at the rest of that however as he frowned, shaking his head. "I don't know where exactly I woke up Miss, but where I'm from, people can't do that. And I lived on my own in an apartment, so do lots of people. And we're all human... as for that... I don't know why I did. Before you did that weird... wing summoning thing, you seemed no different from anyone back home."

Just cause things were weird didn't mean he was going to easily let his knowledge of the truth be overridden. Though strangely a soft voice in his head whispered all it'd probably take would be an hour or three breathing in nothing but her scent before he'd call himself Pony-boi and believe whatever she wanted.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:37 pm

She hummed and frowned looking very concerned, "Well, how about you lie down on the bed and we have some fun to pass the time." she said softly changing the subject, giving you a kind, caring smile and shelving that talk for later.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:04 pm

Jay frowned a bit at that, but laid back down, his eyes roaming over Fluttershy rather hungrily. He then smirked and said, "Wouldn't mind pounding the shape of my cock into you, I can say that much."
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games