SWTOR: Mando Beroya [Starwacher]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

SWTOR: Mando Beroya [Starwacher]

Postby sogekik » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:19 pm

starwacher Wrote:
Name: Halla SandDrifter
Race human
Appearance

In armor
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Out of armor

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Home world Mandalore
Bio
The fall Mandalore was major hit to the Mandalorian People. Halla is one many of Mandos lost in the world trying find her purpose in life.
Like many other Mandalorian so fought in the Mandalorian wars thought she was most known for being a fierce basilisk pilot fighting with republic fighters head on once even down two fighter by sinking war Droids claws into a fighter then Yeguaing (throwing) the craft into another fighter she was give the tittle of ge'tal bes'bavar (red cavalry). Thought by the end of Mandalorian war she would be down by one of the republic ace.
He was many of the Jedi who left the order to join war his name was Arnold Ray and he was thrown in her side. Ever engagement they meant the two would focus on each other trying to outdo the other sometime she would win but most of time he would best her.
Once war ended she left nothing but her armor and rusty bucket of a freighter and her old basilisk war droid collecting dust as she doesn’t have funds to keep it running anymore so sleeping waiting to be awaken.

Thought she known for being an ace during the Mandalorian wars she has few other skill of note as well. She been known to be rather skilled swordsmen and ok with blaster thought she rather fight her enemy with Vibroblade dragging her enemy in with grapping hook or just flying at them with her jet pack when they keep their distance .

since the end of the mandalorian wars, with the majority of the Mandalorian weapons and armour taken by Revan and the Republic army, along with Mandalore's mask, the majority of Basilisk droids dismantled or destroyed and the clans fractured, many turning now to Mercenary work or bounty hunting. you where luckier than most, you still had your basalisk, even if you couldn't use it. Just like the rest of the clans you found yourself looking for work, things where uncertain and it was unusual for you to see another mandalorian for the moment, especially as few wore proper mandalorian armour these days; yourself included.

it was therefore not too suprising that you now found yourself in a sleazy little Cantina on the Hutt moon of Nar'shaddaa, seeking a job to tide you over. The outer rim was the perfect place to look for work, Hutt controlled space was free from Jetti, and on Nar Shaddaa there where always bounties going. The Cantina much like the rest of the Planet was filled with the scum of the galaxy, there was plenty of gambling going on, some was clearly fixed; a game with two Devaronians to most would be an obvious trap, but it seemed there where still those who'd fall for it, as one of the games here demonstrated. The Cantina did well enough to afford slaves, a pair of red Lethan Twi'leks stripping and pole dancing, and a pair of Trandosians bouncers to make sure that nothing got broken, and more importantly everyone paid they're tab, one way or another.
of course you where here on business, you where supposed to be meeting a client here, to hear about a job, but there was plenty else you could do first, after all in places like this there was bound to be someone with a price on they're head, if you looked around you'd almost certainly find someone of interest, and of course there was always gambling; what was a trip to Nar Shaddaa without a round of Pazaak, or a bet, you where a little short on funds so it'd be risky, but a few extra credits was always useful, alternatively you could ask at the bar for your potential employeer, who was probably already in a backroom somewhere.

(Just a note, I am (have already), probably going to use bits and pieces of Mandalorian seeing as the character is mandalorian, I will usually provide a translation if I do but In case I forget: http://www.mandoa.org/ here's a dictionary. and as I've used them already:
Mando Beroya = Mandalorian bounty hunter
Jetii = Jedi
)
Last edited by sogekik on Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sogekik

Re: SWTOR: Mando Beroya [Starwacher]

Postby starwacher » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:08 am

Halla enters Cantina. Her armor old but still functional and maintained covering most of her body features. She scans the room as seeing all stuff going in bar sicken her but was new reality she had live if she was going get her life back on track. She and she couldn't really distract herself from job at hand as sighs see all gambling and strippers. She was know to be party popper in her unit which was maybe why she was still alive. She walks over bar let him k now she here to meet with the client.
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:45 am

The bar keeper, another female Twi'lek looks up as you approach he asks if yo want a drink, then hearing why you where here, points you to a door off at the end of the bar, "he's waiting for you, in the back" she tells you, seeming fairly cheeryitall in all, though she was also likely a slave, most if not all the Twi'lek's you saw on planets like this where, it was part of your culture after all.
she walks you over and into the backroom, it was, compared to the seedyness of the bar itself luxuriant, and seemed to serve mostly as a rest area for the staff, though in this instance of course it's purpose was different, there was a door off to one side leading into what looked like a store room, and another going off towards the stages which was obviously a dressing room for the slaves, not lastly because the man you had come to see was having a conversation with a naked Togruta who was perched in the doorway.
when you walked in the man turns to look at you " ah, you must be my bounty hunter, come in, have a seat" he calls over Jovially, as he sees you. he was another human and from the look of him he was probably amongst other things a gamble, he had the air of a scoundrel about him, probably a smuggler, maybe something a little more important, he certainly dressed better than most of the smugglers you'd encountered
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:45 pm

As man ask her for a drink she shake her head she was on business as all and would be bad from for her to be smell boozes and alcohol in front of client. "Sorry I'm here on business to I'm here to see the contact. " she nods as he give her the directions. "Thanks." She then walk into back room.

She take note of surroundings of back room it didn't hurt haveing planning an escape root incase her eye do meat with Togruta for second but she hide thire addtracion to them. As the man call over to him. "Yes that would be me." She answers him and take seat like she was instructed.
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:34 pm

" sure you don't want anything doesn't hurt to have a bit of a distraction whilst we do business, if not a drink then perhaps one of the girls?" he suggests motioning to the Togruta, suggestively, before motioning for her to come over and join him, " but if business is all you care about, then we can get straight to the point," he tells you as the Togruta comes and sits next to him, laying across the sofa he sat on and leaning against him. " in any case we're waiting for a third party, it'll save us both time if we wait for them to get here before getting to business" he tells you
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:34 pm

She shake her head. "No thanks thought maybe next time when I'm not on business." She sighs under helmet as she Togruta go closer as her nude from distracted her admit she need to fouce. She sit with her sheath sword acrossed her lap. As they wait. "So what can you tell me about this third party?" She wach his facial expression. "Will this be someone I be working with ?"
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:57 pm

"the job will require more than just a single bounty hunter, even if they are a mando, so I'm hiring two, should be enough but once we've met you may bring others on if you want, though I won't be paying any extra" he explains, his hand now on the Togruta's ass caressing it, coaxing her into opening her leg's a littl as he talked
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:45 pm

She nods "more than one say." She thinks about this what kinda of job was going to be if it client required two. "I'm guessing this not any ordinary mission huh?" She lean forward. "But ya what can you tell me about this individual that will be working with me?" She keep her eye fouce on him thought eye do drift to the Togruta once wail wonder if she didn't want be here as much as her but she had job to do could afford losing a contract over pride.
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:57 pm

" Another Mandalorian, one who ran into some bad luck and has been stranded here on Nar Shaddaa for a while, she's good from what I've heard so it'll be interesting to see how you get on with each other. is my companion distracting you? you are welcome to her if you'd like she is after all here for the pleasure of the patrons of the bar" he tells you
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:26 pm

She nods "ah I see well be nice have another mando on bord." She look over as shake her head. "No." Thought this was like as she knew her bouty did distract her but she couldn't let her hormones get best of her. "Thought she rather stunning but it be bad practice for me to just request something like that." She blushes under helmet feeling she makeing a fool of herself.
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:54 pm

he nods " as you wish, " he says with a nod, a moment passes and the door slides open, it was immediately obvious who had come in, After all Neocrusader armour was obvious enough that you could be certain this was the other contact, " sorry I took so long I had other business to attend to first" she states apologetically as she sits next to you, "so what's the job?" she asks patiently, pretty much ignoring you for the moment
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:04 am

She nods as she wait quietly as her as hear door slide open she lean her head back then back to the client as she waits for take her seat. "So I guess we can begin now?" As cross her legs paying more attention.
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:22 am

the man nods, "alright," he puts a projector down on the table between you and up springs a picture of a ship, "it's simple really my ship was stolen and is now on Tatooine, I want you to go and retrieve my ship and bring it back here, you might have to deal with some pirates and the like but it shouldn't be too much of a challenge for the pair of you, failing that I need the cargo, at the least, but obviously the pay will be far greater if you can return my ship to me," he tells you, " that's one of the reasons I need two of you, you'll need a ship to get there and to come back with my cargo if you can't secure the ship, but if you do secure the ship you'll need a pilot for both craft" he points out,
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:37 am

She nods as look at the ship. "Sounds simple enough." thought she wonder if there was something the man wasn't telling them about. "So anything we should know about pirate or how the ship how ship was stolen in the first place?" She cross her arms as try to calculate in her head if she has eought foul to make it to tattooing and back.she may need to foul up before leaving.
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:02 am

"I don't have much in the way of details, it was gone when I came back to it, I have a tracker on it which is the only reason that I know where it is, I'll give you the frequency if you are both happy to accept the mission, without knowing who stole it exactly it's going to be hard to tell what you'll be up against" he tells you, " so what do you say?" he asks looking at you
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:30 am

She nods. "ok you don't mind how we dispatch of them." She look over other bounty hunter. "I be up for takeing the Job as long as you willing to pay for the fuel on top of that." She doubt he be that generous but it was worth a shot.
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:47 am

he nods, " that shouldn't be a problem, Okay, and you?" he asks looking to the other mando " we'll it'll get me out of these swamps, so of course I'm in " she agrees,
" here's the tracking code, I'll see the pair of you when your back, hopefully with my ship" he tells you as he hands you a data chip
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:17 am

she nods being happy that someone else will be paying for fuel this time around and she would have someone who got her back maybe is been a wail seance she work with another person she was excited by this. she look at the data chipdata chip . "don't worry sir you left this in good hand we will be back in ship in no time."
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:19 am

he nods " alright then you two should get going, " he tells you with a nod, " me and this girl and going to have some fun in the private rooms" he tells you standing up with a grin
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:37 pm

She nods as stands up wait for her other bounty hunter follow out of building. As she they make there way back to her she ask her. "So tell me Mando what skill do you pride yourself self in?" She looks over to her. "it wouldn't hurt for use to know are strength and weakness so we can work as team."
starwacher

Next

Return to Private Games