Con comes alive [Firhead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Con comes alive [Firhead]

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:40 pm

Firehead Wrote:Name: Jared Karmichael
Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/20370057
Bio: Jared had always loved the idea of Cosplaying, but the expense and a bit of shyness had always prevented him from going to a Con to show off his designs, but he would lay awake at night thinking about how people would react to seeing him truly being his character. Finally, he had the money together to create what he thought would be an amazing Cosplay and the will to not be deterred from making his debut for all to see the skill honed over the time he had practiced. For this time, he went with a stunning beauty that would make jaws drop if he could pull it off right. While he wasn't at all familiar with the game itself, Ahri from League of Legends had always struck him as an amazing design of jaw-dropping beauty with just the right hint of power.

On the first day of the Con, he was amazed at how well it was working as he made his way through the crowd. Many gave him compliments throughout the day, and when he thanked them, he was sure he could see confusion in their eyes as they wondered if he was a guy or girl. Of course, he was Ahri, and he wouldn't ruin the magic by saying otherwise. He woke up in a daze the next morning though feeling one of the fake tails against his back. He was sure he had taken the outfit off last night, and yet, there it was still on him. As he grabbed for a tail, trying to pull it off, he was surprised by a bit of pain as it tugged on his lower back. They were real!?!

Turn Ons: Furry, Public Nudity, Public Sex, Domination/Submission, Humiliation, Chikan, Stuck in wall/stocks, sexy/torn clothing
Turn Offs: Gore, Watersports/Scat

The situation Jared had found himself in was certainly bizarre. In the small room, he had rented for the duration of the convention, there was no longer a young man, but a beautiful Kitsune instead. It was fortunate that the room was located in the same building the convention was held, as it would make it easy to blend in, at least for the duration of the convention. However, after that...

It was up to Jared to decide on what (s)he should do now. The little sanctuary she was currently in was a small room with one door leading out to the rest of the building, another door leading into a modest toilet room. In the room, itself was a bed, a small closet and a table with a makeup mirror on it and a stool to sit on. Jared's luggage was lying next to the bed.
Fantasy Fanatic

Re: Con comes alive [Firhead]

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:57 am

The first thing Jared did after coming to terms with his new body was to enter the bathroom and stand there naked in front of the mirror. His breathing heavy as he took in every inch of his new form's alabaster skin. He would have been rock hard if he was a guy still, but instead, he felt a strong tingling between his legs as he stared at the soft, pink petals of his new sex swearing he could see a bead of moisture along the slit. A part of him was desperate to touch it to feel a woman's sex for the first time, but he was too scared considering it was his own body.

Still a bit aroused from oggling himself, Jared threw Ahri's outfit on and moved to the door. He hesitated before looking back to the make-up table. He took a seat deciding that he needed to still look right and even though much of his body now naturally appeared like Ahri's, there were a few things to touch up. Now looking his best, he headed out to the hall. A part of him wanted to look for help, but he really wanted to show off this new body. He just hoped no one would realize this wasn't a costume anymore.
Firehead

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:49 am

Stepping out into the hallway, Jared found that the day was far from done with its surprises. It seemed other con-goers who had paid for the other rooms besides her and down the hall had also decided to start early, and besides some of their costumes, that Jared had seen in passing, looked far better today. In fact, if the very feminine looking boy with the broken angel halo was anything to go by, they were in the same boat as him/her, considering he was actually floating above the ground, while carefully talking to two others. A blonde girl wearing a green hoodie, and a man dressed in dark clothes with black hair and mismatched eyes. They had yet to notice Jared and were too far away for Jared to hear what they were talking about in hushed voices, although the young woman seemed distressed.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:52 am

Jared was a bit surprised when he noticed that others seemed to be in the same boat as him. At least he wouldn't be the only one awkward and confused. He also noticed the blonde angel boy was actually floating off of the ground making him wonder if he had any of Ahri's powers as well. It would be hard to figure out without knowing what her powers were supposed to be, but he figured he could look it up after he had a better idea of just what was going on around here. He decided to approach the trio to see if he could learn anything new about the situation. He doubted he could get close enough to eavesdropping unnoticed though, so he decided to just approach and ask them. "Hey, looks like things are a little strange this morning. Any idea what's going on?" He stepped forward looking between all three of them hoping someone would know what was going on.
Firehead

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:32 am

As he spoke up, Jared caught the attention of the group who all turned to look at him. As the Sasuke cosplayer was about to answer, the creeper girl beat him to it. "What's going on? Life fucking us over is what's going on! I saw a guy cosplaying as a toaster for fuck's sake and look at me! Unlike these two getting useful powers, all I can do is play suicide bomber!" She exclaimed with angry shouts while tears were visibly threatening to spill forth and a low hissing sound began emanating from her, before the angel boy put his hand on her shoulder, making her calm down enough for the hissing to stop.

"Sarah, calm down. We know this is stupid, but you need to watch your temper." The angel told her in an attempt to calm her, to which she just nodded, trying to calm herself.

"I think she summarized it pretty well." The Sasuke said before turning towards Jaden again. "Sorry about that, she feels really slighted when it comes to this. I'm Robbie, and this is Sarah and Gale." He said, introducing them in turn,m gesturing to his friends.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:03 pm

Jared seized up when he heard the hissing sound before the angel boy managed to calm her down. It certainly was a sucky situation seeing everyone else getting new abilities though he still didn't know his own. "Well, if it's any consolation, I'm not really familiar with my own character, so I don't even know what I can do yet." Thinking about it a little longer, he realized that was pretty lame as he actually did have powers to discover. "Sorry, that sounded more reassuring in my head, but you're not the only one that probably would have picked a different character to play if they knew this was going to be happening today. I'm Jared by the way, and no that's not a nickname. Kinda awkward waking up with different bits all of a sudden."

Now that it was out in the open, Jared felt a bit more sheepish in front of the three now that they knew he used to be a guy, and his body language made that very clear to each of them. He was going to have to get used to it though until he somehow got his old body back. If he ever got his old body back.
Firehead

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:12 am

Robbie winced at the mention of lost manhood while Gale looked up at Jared and sighed. "I know how you feel, I got both packages right now and it is weird. Not to mention that I dressed as a crippled character either, all I can do is float." He informed Jared, while their petite, walking time bomb was Sarah was still calming her own emotions and therefore not participating in the conversation at the moment.

"Well, before you arrived, we were discussing what we should do now. We're up pretty early, so there's no kind of organized effort to deal with this yet. I imagine that might hear something about this announced sooner or later... Should we try and find others, or maybe we should just get breakfast and deal with this all later?" Robbie asks, his expression seemingly remaining neutral the entire time.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:56 pm

Jared blushed as Robbie revealed his own situation. He wasn't familiar with that character, so he hadn't realized he was a hermaphrodite or the fact that he was apparently crippled. Instead of dwelling on it, he decided to continue the conversation. "Oh, is it that early?" He'd lost track of time ogling himself in the bathroom not even realizing how early it was. Had he spent less time in there than he thought, or had he woken up to this even earlier. He couldn't think of a way to find out, and it didn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

"I say we should go get some breakfast. My wake up call was trying to yank my own tails off thinking I'd slept in my costume, so I could use a bit of normalcy right about now. I'm not big on the idea of getting people together to do something about this when I don't even have the first clue of how we're even going to begin to address the problem. Someone that's more the leader type should probably get that ball rolling."
Firehead

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:31 pm

Robbie nodded in agreement with Jared. "Yeah, definitely. I myself only have the vaguest of ideas as to how this might be solved... if it even can be." He said, sighing before looking to Sarah who had finally calmed down, and let out a sigh of her own.

"Food sounds good. I want to try some of those muffins I saw being sold yesterday." She said, deliberately trying to steer her own mind away from their circumstances.

"Oh, you mean those cute little bear ones? I think they were actually cupcakes." Gale pointed out with a little chuckle, as he began drifting away from them in the direction of the stairway, leading to where the rest of the con was being held.

"Whatever, it's food and it looked good. At least we still have our wallets." Sarah told him, actually smiling as she pulled out her wallet from one of the hoodie's pockets, looking at it with a slight frown as she contemplated why it hadn't changed and disappeared, like certain other things had, like say the clothes she had been wearing to bed. Although, it was a blessing in of itself that she hadn't lost her money, despite having slept with the wallet in her hands.

"Yeah, it is pretty fortunate." Gale agreed, before looking to Jared. "You want to eat breakfast with us? The more the merrier." He offered.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:58 am

Jared nodded, "Sure, I don't have anyone else to be eating with at the moment. I was mostly on my own yesterday." Pulling out his phone, which thankfully also hadn't disappeared on him, and looked up information on Ahri. As expected from the game the character was from, most of the abilities were attacks or ways to move about the field, but there was one interesting ability. A charm skill which seemed primarily for making enemies susceptible to attack, but it didn't seem to cause any damage on its own, so it might be worth experimenting with. There was also a dash move that ended with an attack but only if an 'enemy' was nearby.

Having done that bit of research, Jared got in line to get his food going for a pancake, a fried egg, and a blueberry muffin with some orange juice to drink. Pulling out her wallet, he paid for his food, but deciding to experiment with this new power a bit, he blew a kiss at the cashier watching as the pink, heart-shaped bubble floated at the guy. It certainly looked like what was described on the sight though he wasn't fully sure what effect it would have when it hit the cashier.
Firehead

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:20 pm

"Great, no one should have to deal with this crazy day on their own," Robbie said with enthusiasm, while his expression could barely be considered smirking. Taking point, he led them all down the corridor and then down a flight of stairs, before ending up in a big hall filled with booths and stages. Along one of the walls, were some shops and food stands, some of them already open for breakfast. Considering the early hour, there were few other con-goers or booths open, but a few groups of costumed, as well as normal looking people with props or full-blown costumes, now incredibly realistic as they all seemed to have been turned into whoever they had been cosplaying. One rather loud group seemed to consist of a very scantly clad, blushing woman arguing with a blonde, orange-clad boy, who also seemed to be blushing and trying not to look in her direction, while what looked to be a small fairy flying around the two.

As Jared got up to the stand to purchase his breakfast, his experimentation immediately resulted in the guy jumping back, trying to evade the heart bubble, only to be hit and let out a pained yelp, before falling over. Everyone around Jared immediately looking at him in alarm, confusion or anger as some asked him "What the hell?" and others were already moving away from him. Gale immediately went over to the guy Jared had hit, asking him if he was alright, while he was already getting up, although the bleeding nose suggested that the Charm skill wasn't entirely harmless. However, as the guy looked back up at Jared with a snarl, seemingly ready to lash out at him, his expression stilled, and he instead got a blank look on his face and began walking towards him for just a second, before snapping out of it and shaking his head in confusion.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:52 pm

The walk was rather normal all things considered as he took the time to skim the description of his character. When he saw other people who had been turned into their characters, he began to wonder if everyone who had been cosplaying was currently experiencing the same weirdness. He saw a few other people. He recognized all the ones here though all he knew about kill la kill were the memes about nudity equalling power. He saw her awkwardness making him wonder if that was another guy turned girl. He wasn't really sure how to approach them about it without straight up coming out as being a guy originally, so he continued on to the line to get food.

He was a bit surprised when the cashier was flung backwards and even got a nosebleed from it. It wasn't much, but it appeared that only skimming the descriptions had been a mistake. Putting her hands up, she addressed those around her "Uh, oh my god, I really should have read that description more closely." She turned back to the guy apologizing. "I didn't know it would hurt you like that. I'm really sorry about that. I didn't realize that was going to hurt you like that." Jared was pretty embarrassed by his own lack of care, and he hoped the cashier could forgive his stupidity.
Firehead

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:57 pm

"J-just don't let it happen again!" Said the cashier, sounding frightened as he moved back to his work station, giving Jaden occasional glances.

"I'm glad he's alright. You shouldn't try and use your powers on random people." Robbie suggested as he tried to lead the group to a table they could sit down at. Sitting down, Sarah began eating her muffin before even touching the sub she had bought. Gale had gotten himself some pancakes with a small bowl of yogurt and an apple. Robbie, on the other hand, had settled for some plain sandwiches with a packet of apple juice.

"So, any specific reason you decided to try and charm the poor guy?" Robbie asked Jared, seemingly aware of the character and its abilities.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:05 am

Jared let out a sigh of relief when the cashier forgave him. "Yeah, I won't be doing something like that again." Turning to find a seat, she didn't notice the glances he was giving her.

Taking a seat, he began to dig into his pancake. He shook his head though at Robbie's question. "Not really a reason, I guess I was just so excited to learn that I had these powers that I wanted to, you know, try them out. I didn't pay close enough attention to realize it would hurt him, or I wouldn't have done it at all, but I only did it on him because he was right there right then. Sorta a, at the wrong place at the wrong time, sort of thing."

He sighed as he took a few more bites of his food feeling bad about how thoughtless he had acted even if the guy had forgiven him for his thoughtless behavior.
Firehead

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat May 02, 2020 12:51 am

Robbie frowned slightly at Jared's answer, before sighing and letting the topic go. "Well, as long as it doesn't happen again. A little tip tho, most if not all League of Legends characters only have offensive abilities, so be careful when trying them out, not just for other's sake, but your own. I currently have a headache because of my eyes, so it's easy to hurt yourself by mistake." Robbie said, before looking at Sarah who had stopped eating and was instead pouting at her half-eaten muffin, likely since her transformation exclusively made her a hazard to herself.

"W-well, we can always help each other out if something happens, right? Like you did this morning." Gale pointed out, smiling at Robbie, having listened in on the conversation as well. Robie groaned in response, shaking his head.

"I don't even know how I did it, but yeah, if I figure it out, I can keep Sarah from exploding at least," Robbie admitted reluctantly.

Sorry for the long wait, RL has been a bit... much all of a sudden.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Firehead » Sat May 02, 2020 3:00 am

Jared sighed, "Yeah, I've figured that out now. Really wish I would have known something like this was going to happen, so I could have put more thought into my Cosplay in advance." He began eating his food listening as Robbie continued talking about this whole thing. He was right of course, but it was still a little bothersome hearing all of this now after she'd figured it out generally on her own though it was intriguing to know he'd used some of his own powers. The mention of a headache and his eyes made it clear he'd somehow managed to use the Sharingan already though he wasn't clear how or why.

Gale turned out more than willing to provide a bit more context. Turning to Robbie with a look. "Are you saying you used a Genjutsu on Sarah to stop her from exploding this morning?" He was really feeling jealous that he hadn't made a better choice with his character. Sure it apparently gave him a headache, but surely that was because he wasn't used to using it. He continued finishing up his meal as he awaited Robbie's response.

Eh, it happens.
Firehead

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat May 16, 2020 1:45 pm

"Well, you're not the only one who would have dressed differently if they knew this was coming," Sarah muttered, glaring sourly at her food.

"Yeah, he did," Gale confirmed before he frowned. "Neither of them found it pleasant," Gale explained, both Robbie and Sarah nodding in confirmation. The mood around their table, turning rather sour for a few moments until Robbie decided he had had enough.

"Well then, I don't know about you guys, but I think we should begin thinking about what we will do with this if we remain like this past the convention. I suspect that the Sharingan and Rinnegan will be incredibly useful in some fields once I learn to control them, not to mention any other ninja skills I manage to figure out." He said, thinking positive.

"I suppose I might find that there are some benefits like this." Gale agreed, before glancing at Sarah who was frowning.

"I guess I know I can survive a lightning strike..." Was the only positive thing she could think of.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Firehead » Sun May 17, 2020 1:45 am

Jared listened not really learning much new about the situation that necessitated Robbie using his powers. He was a bit curious about what it was like to be under a Genjutsu, but the idea of being under Robbie's power like that was kind of terrifying as well if he didn't have perfect trust in him.

"Well, something has to have caused this to happen, so it would stand to reason that there must be some way that it could be reversed, so let's just stay positive and see if anyone has any ideas." He hadn't thought about it before, but he realized there were probably people who were very much enjoying their new forms and powers. He decided not to bring it up to the others, but he hoped no one might try to interfere with their attempts to undo this.
Firehead

Return to Private Games