Daddy's Pie [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Daddy's Pie [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:40 pm

"Maybe~! It means the chances of being a mommy go up certainly~!" She says as she sits next to you and smiles happily.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:05 pm

I Blinked at that and looked down at my stomach, or well my womb with some shock, I wasn't expecting to do anything like this, and my so called "dad" was the one to try and knock me up? "Wait How do you even Deal with a Baby, What if I get made fun of for being pregnant in school?" I began to fret my mind going a bit spread out thanks to the shock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:41 am

She blinked at that, looking genuinely lost or confused as she tilted her head and asked, "Why would you get made fun of for being pregnant at school?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:55 am

I Blinked back at her "I, Saw it before?" I asked back confused by her confusion "I Saw a Pregnant Person and she was made fun of for being pregnant, and because she kept fainting and stuff from being pregnant?" I asked, worried I'd stepped on a landmine or something here "I~I just thought that was normal?" I Gulped "P~Plus I wasn't Really planning on getting pregnant soon, possibly ever? So I'm freaking out a bit?" I trailed off with a nervous laugh.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:02 am

Pinkie Pie again looks rather speechless at such, then shakes her head and says "That's not how anyone around here treats being a mommy my Cream Pie, and why wouldn't you think about becoming pregnant? Having kids is wonderful! Especially because it means even more reasons to throw a party!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:09 am

I Blinked "Um, One, Scary, Like, you have to look after and be responsible for someone's life?" I pointed out shrugging "Two I mean, you hear all kinds of horror stories from moms, or things moms and dads say about their kids? I mean, I heard one person rant about anyone who says they don't hate their kids is a liar and stuff like that?" Before wiggling "And I never really thought I'd make a good parent, Plus, I've never even had sex before, I mean, I've never even been attracted to anything with a penis before, only girls." I said looking down, afraid I'd say something wrong.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:02 am

"Well, okay, I suppose that could be a bit scary, but not super scary like a spooky hideous 48 eyed monster living under your bed could be!" She said with a giggle and a chortle. She however looks horrified at that idea that any parents would say such, and takes hold of you as she asks, "Where in Equestria have you been that would have ponies saying such things?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:16 am

I Blinked "Around?" I Shrugged thinking and not wanting to get to deep into the Lies "Um, Mom was sick and stuff a lot and I had to care for her, so maybe I just kept running into shitty ponies or something? And then mom's not here anymore and I'm wandering around lost." I shrugged a bit and gave Pinkie a shy smile "Plus Daddy, from some of the comics I read the Hideous Monster under your bed is the most likely thing to impregnate a young mare." I said, trying to use pony words and trying to joke.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:53 pm

The joke seemed to work, making her giggle and chortle as she booped your nose and groped a breast. "Someponies been a naughty pony and reading naughty magazines~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:10 pm

I Blushed "Well You can't walk anywhere without finding the things." I Said blushing at the casual groping, unsure if this was an all of equestria thing, or just something my new daddy did.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:52 pm

"Mhm, well be sure to eat up! That way you can start your day off right! I have to go downstairs and help Mrs. Cake with something, I'll be up in a bit alright?" She says before bounding off after a hug where you were stuffed in her breasts again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:21 pm

I Blinked "You just wanna taste Misses Cake's Cake." I mumbled jokingly as I ate "Um, is there anything I'm suppose to do today?" I asked as I began eating the food Pinkie had brought me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:00 pm

"Nope~! Was gonna give you a slower tour of town today since the other day it was a really rushed one~" She says before dashing back down.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:01 pm

I Nodded and watched her rush off as I just enjoyed my breakfast, setting legs spread, both cause it was easier on my crotch and because I was used to it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:13 am

Breakfast doesn't take long to finish, leaving you wondering what to do again... your mind soon wandering to the thought of exploring your new body.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:15 am

I Blushed and Shakily Stood up shaking my head, Walking with only the slightest limp downstairs "Um, Daddy~?" I called "Am I allowed to have a Shower, and What do I do with these plates?" I asked as I looked around trying to map out my new living space, I wasn't just going to sit in bed and flick my bean.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:27 am

Pinkie Pie was suddenly behind you, taking the dishes from you and smooching your forehead as she said, "Of course silly, you can have a shower or bath whenever you want! And let me handle those!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:46 am

I Jumped so high I Found myself with my back on the Ceiling and my hands and legs splayed out, holding me up by pressing against the walls, I stared down at Pinkie "Um, How Do I get down?" I asked after a moment of shock as I tried to figure out how I did that.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:33 pm

"Just let go!" She says, and gravity takes hold again. Pinkie of course happily catches you, giving you a brief spin before setting you back down on the floor.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:41 pm

I Hugged her and nodded, Setting off to the bathroom with a bit of a dazed and confused look as I aimed for a Shower, and maybe a little self love.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games