Daddy's Pie [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Daddy's Pie [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:48 pm

Thankfully, nothing weird was in the shower (there was a baby alligator soaking in the sink with bubbles though) and as the warm water raced down you you were able to relax and calm down a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:51 pm

I did try and get myself clean, though after a little bit I did poke and prod my pussy, trying to get the cum out and just getting used to how it felt to touch it, Trying to figure out how it looked, finally relaxing and really investigating my new body.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:04 pm

Poking at your pussy feels surprisingly good... as does the rest of your body as you slowly find yourself exploring it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:17 pm

I Bit my lip trying to explore what was sensitive only to find practically my entire body was one big ero zone! I blushed as I finished Cleaning up and moved to dry myself off, Leaning my head out the Door "DAD! Do You have any clothes that would fit me?! My Old Ones are still dirty!" I called out loudly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:29 am

This time, Pinkie popped out of the... mirror cabinet above the sink with a smile as she held out some clothes for you. They weren't slutty per say, but they were rather revealing. "Hear ya go my little Cream Pie~ hehe~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:32 am

I Yelped but took the clothes "Thanks Daddy." I murmured as I finished drying up and getting dressed looking over the outfit once I was finished with a blush before heading downstairs to look around
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:29 am

The skirt was barely long enough to keep you from completely flashing someone if you bent over a bit, if you reached for your toes or something on the ground you'd show someone your panties. The top was a wife beater, and there was no bra.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:39 am

I blushed as my nipples were pretty clearly outlined but put up with it as I looked to see What my new dad was doing and if anyone had come to eat this early in the morning, not sure what to do but not complaining, better than being on the street.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:30 pm

Your dad appeared to be working in the kitchen, while there was one or two ponies here munching on more breakfast themed pastries. Other than that, place seemed pretty quiet.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:36 pm

I Blushed and Hummed, before Suddenly I felt my body tingle, my new instincts, and before I Knew it I knew it I found myself in the Kitchen, moving around, helping with clean up and finishing touches, what had spurned me into action was a Hot pan from the oven, I just knew I needed to move it, and quickly found myself following instincts and helping Pinkie cook, the odd twitches and and twinges in my muscles guiding me along in her wake.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:03 pm

Pinkie smiled, briefly rubbing noses with you and giggling as she said "That's my girl!" as you helped her through the work... though soon enough she giggled and asked "Wanna help Daddy with something special?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:12 pm

I Blushed "Um, Sure, Daddy, I, don't know why I was doing that though, just weird twitches and stuff I felt and knew I needed to move stuff." I said Embarrassed standing in front of her, confused about how I knew to help.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:15 am

"Your Pie sense dearie~ Anyways, we're making some special canoli's that require some special cream... namely dick cream infused with the juices of a mare~" You felt Pinkie's cock now rubbing at your slit. "So how about we go with yours~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:05 am

I Blushed and wiggled "I~I Don't mind helping." I Muttered blushing as my pussy heated up just from being near her hard cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:27 pm

"Good to hear~" She says, pushing in nice and slowly as she spread you wide once more. This time she seemed to be taking things slow, and soon was reaching around to grope at your breasts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:30 pm

I Blushed and Shivered moaning softly at the surprisingly tender, my pussy heated up and happily clinged to the cock as I giggled "Y~YOu sure this is for food~? Or Do you wanna just use you're daughter as a broodmare~?" I asked trying to act teasing as I moaned.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:18 pm

Pinkie blushed a bit and giggled, humming a bit as she said, "I miiiiight have used a favor a friend of mine owed me to phone in the bakery for me to make this order..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:25 pm

I Blushed and hummed in pleasure bending over, it just felt, weirdly natural to just submit and let Pinkie, my daddy, mount me like this, and weirdly good, was this the heat? More new instincts? What? "W~Well~ I~I don't mind a few rounds of fun then~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:02 am

Maybe it was the instincts, because you didn't feel the same need that you'd felt before, at least not entirely. Pinkie of course just nibbled at your ears and neck as she slowly started to go a bit faster.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:22 am

I was soon moaning again as Pinkie used my tight, hot little pussy as her onahole, it felt so good that I could only roll my hips and ride her cock as best as I could.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games