Daddy's Pie [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Daddy's Pie [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:58 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name:Chocolate Cream Pie "Cream"
Appearance: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzPMstVUcAUHwlh.png
Bio:A Tall, Buff Man who woke up as a cute girl in some weird fantasy forest place and managed to stumble his way into a town. He spent a few days living under a bridge in the town, taking a few bits of food hear and there, trying to stay in the background. Then one day he found himself getting grabbed in some Guard's magic bubble and forcefully carried off to school, where he explained to the teacher that his mom "Hot Mess" was gone and he was looking for his father who he only knew by the last name of "Pie", Saying his name was Chocolate Cream Pie even, confused by the looks the teacher and students gave him when he said he'd been living under a bridge while looking for them, Which is how he found himself at the end of the day dragged to some crazy looking building and introduced to a "Pinkie" when he told her what he told the teacher he suddenly found himself being hugged, Turns out she was "Pinkie Pie" and she used to have a Lover Named "Hot Mess" now "Cream" finds herself living with Pinkie, admittedly the first day was mostly Pinkie forcing her to take a bath with her(Which is how Cream first saw that pinkie had a fucking huge cock and thus how she could be a father), get some more clothes than the tattered things she owned, and then spent a long time just sleeping in a bed, though she was sharing said bed with her "Daddy", Waking up the next morning she couldn't help but stare down at the massive hard and hot cock poking out from between her thighs and rubbing her bare pussy, apparently "Ponies" mostly sleep naked as a form of skinship or something. Which is why Cream had spent the night as her "Daddy's" Little Spoon when both of them were naked.

Pinkie's cock was still sandwiched between your legs, rubbing against your bare slit as you for the first time feel breasts against your back and the stirrings of feminine arousal in your own body. You hadn't had time to explore the feminine side of you, but now you had a warm place to stay and didn't need to worry about food or clothes and gods there was a big huge horse cock that was so hard and hot rubbing against your womanhood.
Kuragari

Re: Daddy's Pie [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:08 am

I stared down at the massive hung horse cock just leaking pre onto my new girly chest as Pinkie slept and held me, I was wiggling as I stared at the flared horse cock head, my pussy rubbing against the hot thing had my new lower lips feeling like they were on fire, before I even really realized what I was doing my curiosity got the better of me and my finger was dipping into her cock's cum hole, gently fingering it, before then tasting the pre it leaked. Not even sure why I did that, I blushed and looked away and around the room.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:30 am

The pre tasted oh so sweet... deliciously so in fact... and Pinkie let out quite the lewd hum of pleasure as she rubbed against you a bit more, wrapping her arms around you and hugging you closer to her body.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:37 am

I blushed and moaned a little myself, her movement had her cock teasing my pussy and well, after spending the night with the hot cock touching it, it was actually pretty sensitive, moaning and humping myself along her shaft I leaned down to suck her cock head, unknown to me my body was eagerly entering into a heat now that I was safe, all I knew was my pussy was aching and my throat felt like I hadn't had a drink in months, and her pre was just so tasty~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:42 am

You soon feel the cock start to move and slide, the moans from Pinkie Pie growing as her body responds to your attentions while she sleeps. The pre is even tastier from the source though, but each bit of it you drink just makes your pussy ache more
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:51 am

((Willpower Roll=11))

Luckily I managed to keep enough of my mind for the moment to not just rape the sleeping dick girl that was my new daddy, moaning I Shook her roughly trying to wake her up "Daddy~" I moaned out between humping and sucking "Hurts~ Pussy Hurts~ D~Don't, Know~ Can't Stop~" I whined out as I tried my best to wake her and explain between my own need and trying to keep my mind focused, though with the ever growing need I might not last much longer.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:59 am

Suddenly, you're rolled onto all fours, and you hear Pinkie Pie humming as she stretches and then nibbles on your ear. A husky whisper of "Why didn't you say so earlier~?" Is all you get before her cock is pushing into you and...

Heaven. Heaven is what you feel. The aching need vanishes and is replaced with need for more of her cock as it spreads and spears you, something you'd never have imagined experiencing before.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:08 am

I Let out a Loud, Long and Lewd Moan of delight as my pussy eagerly took more and more of the massive cock, Eagerly pushing myself back on her shaft as I tried to take more and more, some part still protested this, but almost all of my mind was filled with a burning need "M~More Daddy give me more~" I begged pathetically as I tried to push her shaft deeper into me, panting heavily, my tongue hanging out and my eyes glazed over "Fuck me Daddy, Breed-Fuck your Slut of a daughter~ Need more~ Want cum~" I continued to whine and beg, loudly, to far into my heat to care about quieting myself or what I was saying, it was obviously my first heat and I obviously had no clue how to handle it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:06 am

"Hehe, sure thing my Cream Pie~ Daddy will be happy to help~!" She said with a giggle and a smile, nibbling your other ear before she started going balls deep into you again and again, fucking you hard and fast as she worked to give you exactly what your body was telling you you desperately needed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:12 am

I was Moaning and Squealing in pleasure clumsily trying to meet her thrusts as pleasure and a deep inner need to be filled with cum filled my mind, Turning my head back I eagerly pulled her in for a sloppy kiss, my body in full control as my formerly male mind lost the battle completely with my new instincts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:50 am

Pinkie Pie happily returned the sloppy kiss, but not before pulling your ass even higher and pushing your front further into the pillows as she began to wildly hammer away at you, the female pleasures assaulting your formerly male mind relentlessly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:55 am

I Squealed and moaned and screamed my pleasure out as the massive horse cock fulled my pussy with it's heat and spread me wider than I knew I could go, my new "Daddy" was rutting me like a cheap whore or a broodmare and it felt fantastic~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:32 pm

You felt your first proper climax drawing closer with each and every thrust, and something told you it was going to be more intense than any as a guy before it. A part of you tried to tell yourself that it'd only be because of the heat you were in, but only time would tell if that was true or not.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:37 pm

((Nat1))

I let out a loud, whorish moan, howling my pleasure out and making myself hoarse as the massive horse cock slammed over and over deeper and deeper forcing my cervix open to take it, my tongue was hanging out as I came, my mind going blank as I helplessly rode her cock, unable to think of anything else, even as I was soon forced to cum again and again until my screams of pleasure were silent even as I tried to keep squealing, screaming and begging for me, my brain felt like it was completely fried.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:49 pm

For the next half hour she ruts you wildly, and you find yourself being pushed into heights of pleasure you never thought you could feel. Intense sensations that leave you unconscious when Pinkie cums inside you for the third time, even as she promises to wake you up to a delicious breakfast.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:52 pm

I Shuddered passing out filled to the brim as my pussy leaked globs of cum onto the bed. I just passed out face down ass up with my well fucked pussy aimed at the window.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:06 am

You are roused back up when you hear someone singing a happy tune to themselves, then have a platter with breakfast placed right in front of you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:10 am

I sleepily woke up and tried to move only to let out a sore and tired moan, stretching a bit it took a few tired minutes of blinking before I remembered what happened and realized why I felt so sore, I Blushed heavily slowly moved to sit and eat whatever had been given to me "Why did I even do that?" I mumbled my voice hoarse from both my screaming and my embarrassment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:32 pm

"Because you went into heat silly~!" Pinkie Pie says with a smile and a giggle as she boops your nose.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:05 pm

I Blinked Going cross eyed to look at her finger, playfully biting at it before I realized What I was doing and blushing in return before shaking my head and looking for something to drink "I've never done that before, Um, mom was pretty sick so I had to take care of her a lot, but, um, doesn't heat mean I get pregnant from sex?" I asked blushing, "Does that mean I'm going to be the Mommy to my brother or sister?" I questioned as I started eating, feeling generally stunned.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games