Academy Retraining [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Academy Retraining [Firehead]

Postby Lorielle » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:01 am

Firehead Wrote:
Name: Cynthia Parst
Appearance:
Bio: Having recently gotten her Teaching Certificate, Cynthia was quick to apply for every teaching job she could find online. With so many applications filled out, it was disappointing though just how many rejections she got until an acceptance letter came in for a gym instructor at Marshall's Academy for Tomorrow's Leaders. The place claimed to host leaders of business, technology, and politics. It sounded like a wonderful place to start her career guiding young people on their path. However, in her excitement, she had glossed over one detail about the school. The student body was completely male.

Turn Ons: Mind Control, Brain Washing, Beastman, Beast, Coercion, Sexual Gambling, Sex In Public, Shower Sex, Lewd Clothing
Turn Offs: Scat, Water Sports, Gore

Your first real job as a teacher.. after so many rejections the email and online interview with the headmistress came at quite a bit of a surprise but you could feel your heart flutter at the prospect of your new career. Of course you did have to move into the little mountain town the academy was located in, but thankfully your new boss Headmistress Tanaka, provided you with a crash course on your responsibilities and with info on Ravenspeak. A little recorder and some big noise cancelling headphones came in a package for you as you rode the bus out to the remote town. The little device spat out info in a dull monotone that couldn’t really be described as male or female but boy did it just drone on and one.. and occasionally you heard weird fizzles or crackles in the audio. Your eyes would flutter from the noises not that you’d notice.

Eventually you reach the terminal for the Academy itself. You were going to be living in the dorms among the students until more permanent housing situation can be figured out for you. But you needed to have a quick meeting with Mistress Tanaka. Of course you could explore the ground really briefly before you continued into the central wing to try and find the headmistress’ office.
Lorielle

Re: Academy Retraining [Firehead]

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:50 pm

I lean back in my seat trying to relax as the voice drones on endlessly to me on the bus. I knew this stuff was important, but it was presented in such a dull lifeless tone that I could hardly remember anything it said. I could only hope that I'd learn this stuff on the fly. There's no way any other teacher before me had remembered all of this, was there? They all had to have forgotten this tape and learned as they moved along. Still, on the off chance anything did manage to find a way to stick, I kept the tape running though I couldn't help but doze after a while.

When the bus came to a stop, I jerked awake pulling the headphones off as I realized I had reached my destination. I stepped off the bus looking towards the school. I would have preferred to stop at my place and drop off my luggage, but they were hosting me in the dorms, and I didn't know where. Wanting to carry my bags as little as possible, I made a bee-line for the Headmistress' office. I took in my surroundings as I passed, but I figured I would be free to explore once I'd dropped things off in my room. Once I found my way to the main office, I'd greet the secretary with a big smile. "Hi, I'm Cynthia Parst, your new P.E. instructor. I'm supposed to meet with the Headmistress. Is she in?"
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:18 am

You hurry with your various bags and suit cases into the Central wing where a half circle desk awaited you and a blonde woman is currently typing away on a computer her bright red nails causing her to carefully plan out her typing cadence as to not accidently press the wrong keys for whatever email she may have been working on. On her desk is a little brass placard with the name Jessie Halsey.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"Oh! you must be the last of the new gals! So happy to have you on the team!" She stands up and you notice her short black skirt threatening to reveal it all, but your eyes pull back up immediately to gaze into her equally golden eyes. She extends a hand to shake yours but you notice on the way just behind her a strange looking.. pod? with a blue light that was pulsing and holes holes surrounding the blue bulb making it look like a speaker of sorts. When you first entered the building you noticed a low humming but the clatter of your shoes on tile and the distant noises of students soon drowned that out. "Oh you're so cute! And yes Mistress Tanaka is in, just go left or right but take the first hallway leading to either your right or left respectively, theres a little sign that will say Admin wing you cant miss it hun." She directed your attention to the signage that was hanging from the ceiling, a blue board like the one you'd see the highway and an arrow pointing you to the admin building.

With that she smiles and waves you off. "See ya later hun!" She says with a wide smile as she goes back to whatever task she had on hand as you take one of the 2 hallways to the admin wing. You noticed that the halls were also color coded, halfway through this hallway the wall color shifts from white to black as you continue forward you see more signs with one saying "Headmistress' Office. You quickly approach, your luggage getting heavier by the minute, with a tap on the door you're finally let through and see a serious looking woman sitting in a large black leather chair look up at you. "Ah Miss Parst so happy you're finally with us." As you step into Headmistress Tanaka's office the door closes behind you.. and you notice those pods again except theres one in every corner.. and the humming gets louder.. the louder.. Your mind gently drifting as you see Tanaka walk over to your chair with a radio in hand.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"The last of the Sluts have arrived master, if you'd like to come down to inspect her." You hear Tanaka say, but you only really pick out the part where she mentioned you were a slut something like that was in.. the interview? Your job description maybe.. you were having a hard time placing it as the humming was consuming your thoughts making you feel hot.
Last edited by Lorielle on Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:59 am

I wait for the secretary to finish up on the computer before nodding after she'd given me directions. I was a bit surprised about just how short her skirt was, but it wasn't a good idea to get on the bad side of any of the support staff especially before I'd even started my first day. "Thank you so much. I'll be counting on your help in the future. I was also a bit surprised by the sight of the pod. Something about it was unsettling, but the light buzz I was hearing was making it hard to focus on it. Perhaps I should have a lay down once I knew where my room was. I headed out of the room following the directions I had been given to find the Headmistress' office.

There seemed to be more of these pods, so I presumed they must be equipment for some system of the school, so I figured I'd learn their purpose soon enough. I felt a bit confused when she referred to me as a slut. Why didn't it feel wrong that she'd called me that? I kept trying to think, but the harder I thought, the more of a headache the humming seemed to cause. I hadn't even noticed that the Headmistress herself had referred to whoever was on the other end of the intercomm as Master; else I would be curious who could possibly be in charge over the Headmistress of the entire school. I dropped my bags putting a hand to my head as I stumbled a few steps to the side. "MMmm Headmistress, I think I'm coming down with a bit of something. Could I maybe just get directions to my room and save the orientation for later?" My head was starting to spin as something continued thrumming in my head. It also felt like I might be running a bit of a fever as I pull a few of the buttons of my top undone just to get a little more airflow going.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:13 pm

Your chest heaves just a bit as you try to take in more air. The word Slut bounces around in your head and the more you said it to yourself the more natural the word seemed to become. You started to feel the word began to describe you maybe it’s always described you. Mistress Tanaka looked you up and down as she places a hand on your shoulder and leads you to a chair to sit on. “You won’t be going anywhere just yet Miss Parst.” Then you feel a thin pinprick against your neck spiraling the heat you were feeling out of control.

“I’ve administered the booster Master. Mhm okay. Mmm I love it when to talk to me like that master. Understood the Slut will get what’s coming to her.” Tanaka turns back to you her fuzzy red and white tail shifting and her ears twitching. “With that done the wave controllers will really do their jobs. But we can’t take any chances with you.” You watch as the busty suited cat woman walks back to her desk to get another one of those recorder headphone combos and hands it to you. “Now Miss Parst you’re going to be a good little Slut and wear these for the rest of the day in fact you’re gonna slip these guys on, go immediately to your room and masturbate okay? This recorder contains your job description and if you fail to live up to Marshal standard we will replace you okay? Now repeat that back to me Slut.”
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:28 am

I gratefully accept the mistress's help in getting to a chair. I take a seat there putting a hand to my head while the other desperately tried to fan myself off. The word continued echoing through my head, and I found myself unsure why it bothered me so earlier. It was just natural to call me by what I was, wasn't it? I was jerked back from my thoughts by the pin prick about to ask about it when the heat only got worse. My hand desperately grabbed at my top yanking it open just to make room to take deeper breathes scattering a few buttons that had been torn free and leaving my bra exposed for any to see.

While I tried to get myself under control, the headmistress spoke some more to her master, and I found myself curious about just what it was I have coming to me. She continued talking about things I didn't really understand until she finally started giving me instructions. I could only assume they would help me with my little problem, so I took the new pair of headphones she handed me. "Thank you, Headmistress Tanaka." I put them on my head as soon as I heard I might get fired. "Yes ma'am, I'll wear these all day today, so I know my job. When I leave, I'll go straight to my room and then masturbate. I'll also make sure to live up to Marshal standards, so I'm not replaced." I had an objective now which seemed to help me feel a bit better though my breathing was still labored leaving my chest heaving beneath my bra. "May I go now?"
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:38 am

“That’s a good little Slut.” She smiles at you as you take the set of electronics and slip he headphones over your ears. When you ask if you’re free to go Tanak reaches a hand down to between your breasts and yanks your bra off. “One final adjustment to your dress code Miss Parst. Your luggage will be sent up to you soon, so leave them here and proceed to your room in Dorm A, room 222 on the second floor. Have fun now.” She says with a smile before moving to open the door for you. On your way out Tanaka gives you a firm slap on your ass and whispers into your ear just over the headphones “Enjoy your time at Marshall’s Academy for future Cumdumps.” Her smile is wide as you step out into the black hallway.

Really you couldn’t hear much with the headphones on, a low droning hum was emitted from them as you walked through the halls in a hot daze. Walking past Jessie’s desk you notice her bent over, shirt open and skirt hiked up as a lion student fucked her brains out. Her mewling and moaning almost giving you pleasure as you walk back into the courtyard and scanned the buildings until you say one with a giant A painted on its facade. The recorder finally uttered words to you telling you to enjoy your time here, that you might not like the students but that wasn’t your concern. You were here to become a Cumdump, that’s what you applied for after all. A slut who serves men at any time and any place. In fact all female residents of Ravenpeak (basically the population of Ravenspeak) serve the men of this prestigious academy.

You enter into your dorm opting to take the elevator to the second floor in your haze. A loud beep and you see another studen a handsome young man with his tongue down a woman’s throat, her janitor jumpsuit unzipped down to her crotch as the student’s hand dives into her muff. The elevator takes you up to the second floor and you make it to your room. You notice your door in particular doesn’t have a doorknob or lock simply a push panel and a sign that says Cum inside Anytime. The recorder again speaks to you. “Don’t be alarmed, students must have 24 hour access to faculty. Now to begin your retraining please help yourself to any number of toys provided for you in the footlocker at the end of your bed.”
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:16 pm

I shiver as she rips my bra off exposing my tits, but I make no move to cover up as I recall that I'm here to be a slut. Everyone was going to see my tits eventually, so it didn't make much sense to try and delay the inevitable. Being a slut hadn't been what I was going for, but it was what I signed up for to get a job at such a prestigious academy. If being a slut turned into enough of a bother though, I figured I could look for new work in a year or two with something really nice to throw on my resume. As the headmistress slapped my ass, I tried not to react too much, but I did jump. I needed to get used to this if I was going to last even a year here.

Passing the secretary's office, I noticed she had been bent over her desk being fucked by a young student. A lion wildly rutting into the busty catgirl. She certainly seemed to be into it as she was used by the student as his own personal fuck-toy. Even if I wasn't looking forward to those particular duties, I didn't plan to look down on those who did. If I was lucky, they might draw the boys' attention away from me somewhat. Exiting the building, I looked about for building A finding it pretty quickly since the letters were plastered pretty large upon the side. It was amazing that all the women in the entire town were up for free use for the boys. Still only teenagers, and they were already living a life of privilege out here.

Entering the building, I ignored the janitor being manhandled by the handsome young man making my way to my room. I needed to get there quickly and do as headmistress had instructed. Plus, I felt a nap would be in order after I'd finished masturbating. Finding my room, I was annoyed that students would just be able to come into my room whenever they wanted, but I was surprised to learn the school had provided me with toys which was nice. I had brought a few of my own, but they were left in my luggage at the moment. Kneeling before my bed, I opened the footlocker and surveyed the toys I had been provided. Digging through, I decided to start with something simple grabbing a small metal bullet vibrator. Stripping completely, I laid my fit body down onto the bed. I began slowly rubbing one of my tits bringing the toy up to my lips and sensually lapping and slobbering all over the toy that would soon be drowning me in pleasure.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:21 pm

With your selected toy you get into bed and begin to work yourself over. The humming of the recorder almost seemed to grow pleasurable as the hum of your vibrator seemed to match the machine humming of the pods you saw earlier. Though you feel a smooth warmth wash over your mind as you think about the pods.. they seem to slowly fade from memory as you continue to worth yourself with the vibrator. Your cognition of them wipes clean as you don't even notice the one hanging right over your bed as you began to slip the vibrator into your pussy.

From there the recorder actually instructs you on how to fuck yourself. Giving you clear directions on the interval of thrusts and even what intensity setting the vibrator was supposed to be at. The recorder manages to bring you up to a near orgasm when it commands you to stop pulling the phallic object out of you as your chest heaves. “Only obedient Sluts get to cum. The master’s word is law in Ravenspeak will you obey the master?” The recorder says to you in its dull tone. You were right there so close to cumming..
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:34 am

Once it was satisfactorily moist with my saliva, I slowly dragged the toy down my body taking a brief stop to let it vibrate against my tits and even halt a moment directly on my nipple. My other hand had made its way down to tease at my puss as I teased myself with the slow way the toy made its approach to my sex. Even once it passed my chest, I made a short diversion to circle my navel while my fingers slipped in. The strange pods were completely forgotten. In fact, my eyes passed over the one on my ceiling several times without noticing it. It wasn't important anyway as the toy finally reached its destination and I drove it straight into my sex.

The recorder began instructing me, and it just seemed easier to give in and do what it told me too without thought. It allowed me to focus entirely on the pleasure of my cunt being spread open and pierced deep with the shaking toy. Then I was told to stop, and despite how close I was, I couldn't seem to disobey. I groaned in annoyance as I teetered on the brink of ecstasy, but I just couldn't make my hand move to push me over the edge. Trying only left me waiting longer until I couldn't stand it any longer, and I shouted out my submission. "Yes, I'll obey the master. I'll do anything just let me cum, please."
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:14 pm

A wave of bliss washes over you even before you manage to get yourself off with the two but then you finally get to stick the vibrated back into your quivering little cunt it feels all the sweeter. Your mind thrown over the edge as you feel your submission to the Master take hold and your training as a new cumdump solidify as you continue to quiver and shake from your orgasm.

Subsequently though you pass out from all of the excitement only to wake up the next day bright and early at 6am. It was your first day on the job and you had a lot to do. Thankfully the school term was just starting back up so you don’t need a lesson plan for today but ice breakers or a fun activity for yourself and all of your students will be quite nice. When you look up you notice you’re naked but your sheets have been drawn over your body. A faculty uniform hangs from the top of the door. (Feel free to describe how this PE teacher uniform looks)
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:00 am

I couldn't believe how good it felt just to shout those words even before I had the vibrator back inside of me it already felt like I was cumming. Jamming the vibrator back in and turning it up to its maximum setting sending two simultaneous orgasms through me at the same time. Being obedient felt so good that I couldn't believe I'd lived this long without it. All that pleasure and convulsing on the bed left me exhausted, and I slowly collapsed into sleep.

Waking up, I realized it was time for my first day. I didn't want to set a bad example by being late for my first day. Looking at my uniform, I realize it looks more like a female student's uniform than that of a teacher. Probably some kind of unity thing the school had going. The choker seemed a little unusual, the crop top barely covered my tits leaving my cleavage and midriff completely exposed, and the skirt was short enough that I had to remain completely upright to not reveal the lack of panties. Beside it was a swimsuit for classes in the pool. Black with a top that barely covered my nipples or cradled my bosom, and a thong bottom which would obviously wedge itself in the crack of my ass. It was a bit revealing for my taste, but I had to admit: it was the sort of thing a slut would wear.

Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:12 am

You slip into the uniform provided, leaving the collar for last as you see on it in silver letting Cumdump-in-training written on it. Once you snap the choker to your neck a pleasantness fills your whole being as you get the sense that the uniform is sort of like a second skin. It’s so comfortable and natural to wear...

Though with that out of the way you needed to head to your class. Despite signing up as a PE teacher you were provided a classroom next to the gymnasium. The classroom and the gymnasium connect to the locker room which you were expected to share with the students. Your classroom was located in the west wing, or Red halls with the door to the classroom the ones furthest down the hall on the left side. Across from it was the actual gym.

You proceed to your designated room and you notice yourself passing many male students. A few even take the chance to slap your ass as you walk past in the hall. A particularly rough lizard boy’s hands toyed with you as you rode down the elevator. Even in the main courtyard you see more and more boys. A couple of women were in the girls uniform but were those students or also teachers.. regardless you headed to your room passing by a unisex bathroom on your way there.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:42 am

I felt a little annoyed as I put on the uniform. The label on the choker felt particularly demeaning, so I saved it for last. Once it was all in place though, I realized it really wasn't half bad. It had this nice was of hugging my curves and accentuating them while putting my best assets on display. Everyone would be able to see what a lovely woman I was dressed like this.

I was glad I already knew where my classroom was even though I couldn't quite remember how I knew that. Perhaps it had been on one of the recordings. It meant I didn't have to screw around trying to find the place which was good as many of the students were very attentive to my passing. Several of them striking my ass, and one particular boy even using the elevator ride as an excuse to grope and squeeze me all over until my knees were wobbling by the time I stepped off. It made sense that I'd get such attention as a cumdump, but I really hoped I wouldn't get so much of it in the future.

I noticed the bathroom taking note of its location since it was probably the closest to my room. I looked at the clock seeing that I still had some time before first period would be starting. Figuring it would be a good idea to use the bathroom before I started my day, I stepped in, so I wouldn't have to worry about any emergencies arising during the day. Besides, a good cumdump made sure she had freshened up whenever she could.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Sun May 24, 2020 11:56 am

You decide to do the prudent thing and head into the bathroom to freshen up before class starts. The bathroom was of high quality as well. White tile, a pleasant smell and plenty of stalls and urinals for students. You’re drawn though to a stall in the middle of the setl. A pink door with a sign saying “Cumdumps Only” and feel compelled to use it. Inside you see a standard toilet but also handle bars lining the stall walls with holes cutout. There were simple circles but also a few snapped like hollow eights large enough to fit your butt through. When you turn to face the stall door you see a small clock at the top of the stall door indicating you had about 30 minutes before class. You could stick around to see if any students also needed freshening up or you could just do what you originally planned then hurry to class.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Mon May 25, 2020 4:22 am

Entering the unisex bathroom, I took a look around seeing the stalls and urinals meant for students along with the one meant for me. Entering, I found it to look rather comfortable. It even had special provisions for serving as a cum dump. They were even prudent enough to provide a clock, so I could easily keep track of how much time I had before next period. Seeing how much time I did have, I decided to take care of my own business before waiting to see if any students needed a before school tending. It would be a pain if they got too pent up in the middle of class and caused some kind of disturbance trying to get the relief they needed, and it was my duty to provide such relief after all. I sat quietly in the stall watching the clock tick away the seconds while I wondered if any students might need my attention.
Firehead

Return to Private Games