Long Live The King[Earthling]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Long Live The King[Earthling]

Postby Tes » Mon May 25, 2020 1:24 pm

In a quite literal ense, deeply satisfyed she moan into his ear with each throb of his cock, not at all caring about the possibility of getting pregnant at leat in that moment much like the king himself.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

the old question if pregnancy is a good event or bad xD. I'd say it's good and thus anything above 16. Sounds fair? roll: 10 not pregnant

She yells out for the short shock of falling backwards onto the bed, but stops after inevitably landing softly, catching her breath, royal cum leaking out of her reddened mound. Propping herself up onto her elbows and blowing a stray bunch of hair out of her face she listens to his excuses, her smile returning, laughing for a second even.

Reaching out she cup his chin, making him look up to her. "It's ok. If your really gonna make be your concubine, it would be an honor for my to birth you an heir. That just means you gotta do that quite fast or our child' legitimacy could be quetioned. Aside from that, it isn't nice to throw of a woman like that~" the says getting closer as she talks, almost purring at the end a he places a kiss on his lips.
Tes

Re: Long Live The King[Earthling]

Postby Earthling » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:51 pm

"Haah.... Sorry... Y-Yeah, I'lll declare you my concubine soon." The young king slightly stammered forth as he kissed the girl back before sitting up, looking down upon her naked, erotic form, and feeling his cock twitch once more "Would you like something to eat, or drink?"
Earthling

Previous

Return to Private Games