Long Live The King[Earthling]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Long Live The King[Earthling]

Postby Tes » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:54 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Aren du Royale-Fleur
Appearance: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... lo%20crown
Personality: As the young king Aren is ambitious but insecure about his reign. He is also a grade-A pervert
Bio: Aren grew up as the heir of the Fleur dynasty of the Kingdom, and thus in extreme luxury, not least due to the wealth his father's wars brought in. When said father died however, it has now fallen to Aren to continue the growth and expansion of the kingdom into an Empire. And to create a harem to ensure that the royal bloodline continues.

Queen-Mother Amelia: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... ts%20dress
Older sister, Claria: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... ts%20dress
Older Sister, Pennelie: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... ts%20dress
Younger Sister, Annabelle: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... ts%20dress
Younger Sister, Marie https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... ts%20armor

Court Sorceress, Saffrine: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... asts%20elf

Bodyguard, Dame Valeria: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... short_hair
Bodyguard, Dame Hannah: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... o%20knight
Bodyguard, Dame Persephone: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... o%20knight

It's been only a week since Aren's father, the late king passed away. There was still a buffer where his orders persist, but soon the ever expanding empire had to have a leader, him. Of course his family had taken some time to mourn the death, but he was also assured that they would be helping him as much as they could to lead him on the path to become an even greater king.

After the house calmed down yesterday Saffrine had snuck into his room to tell him somthing in secret. She asked him to come see her this morning to do something about the passing on of the bond of the Fleur or something. It sounded important even if he didn't understand much. It always felt like she and his father had a few secrets and it would only be natural for him to take over the resposibility for whatever it was that his father had been hiding.

That still left him rather anxious though for what was about to happen when he awoke in his royal bedroom, a bit earlier than normal with the orange tint of the sunrise illuminating the palace.
Tes

Re: Long Live The King[Earthling]

Postby Earthling » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:03 pm

Aren let out a yawn as he sat up in his grand bed. He had awoken from a quite nice dream, where his three knightly bodyguards (handpicked by himself) had "tended" to him fully, in the most enjoyable ways he could imagine. And the tent of his nightwear revealed the lingering effects of said dream.
Earthling

Postby Tes » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:49 pm

As he looks at his bulge he can't help but wonder the same thing he has wondered a couple of times over the last week. Has it gotten a bit bigger? He was quite pleased with what he had already but somehow he seemed to gain a fraction of an inch each night. His thoughts are stopped though when like clockwork his maid Sofie enters the room to bring him his breakfast.

She has seen the tent in the sheets so often now that she shouldn't blush anymore. Yet she still does as she walks past the bed in her perfectly fitted uniform. Maybe she also notices it's slight growth. Professionally as she is, she doesn't let it stop her though and she greets him, "Good morning Master Aren. Is there anything I could do for you?", like she does every day after she sets down the silver plate with the most equsite pastries, fruits and a fresh brewed tea besides the bed, giving him a perfect view as her skirt rises with her bending motion, teasing Aren as it stops just before her panties would show.
Tes

Postby Earthling » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:07 pm

"Well, I'd appreciate it if you could solve this problem." Aren said with a chuckle as he nodded towards his erection before reaching out to the tray for the tea and a breakfast pastry to eat in bed. "So, do I have any important things to do today? I remember our dear Court Sorceress wanting a meeting with me."
Earthling

Postby Tes » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:39 pm

With a short bow she repiles "Of course I can, Master Aren.", before she lays down on her stomach nested between his broad legs. As she pulls the front of his waistband over his tip and then the sides to give his full nuts the room they need, she lists looking up to him "Yes, first thing is the meeting with Saffrine.", wrapping her hand around the top and sides of his shafts and licking all the way from the base to the tip with an open mouth, flicking her tungue back and forth over the sensitive connecting string that's pulled thight from his erection as she thinks about what's next and her hot breath washes over him"After that comes sword practice", she continues, kissing and nibbling on the tip "-and then you and your generals will meet to decide what to do about the situation with the eastern elves."

Finished with the intruduction, she grips the base thight and envelopes the crown in her soft skilled lips, beginning to suck on it while bobbing her head down a few more inches, her hollowed cheeks cressing the sides while her tungue ungulates underneath. Then she transitions by cocking her head to the side, his cock pushing out her stretching cheeks until it slips out the corner of her mouth, giving her the opportunitiy to lather up the side and end what she said "Their representatives have asked to speak with the new king.", her lips now glistening in a thin sheen of her saliva.
Tes

Postby Earthling » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:34 pm

"Haah... Thank you, Sofie." Aren exhaled in delight as his maid set to work the subject she had become such an expert, the Young King placing a hand upon her head, part to caress her, part to help guide her movements "Ho-Hopefully about terms of surrender... I can not s-start my reign with a loss." He muttered "Haah... Can you take it all the way down your throat?"
Earthling

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:58 pm

As Aren helps Sofie bob on his cock he collides a few times with the back of her throat with a squelching sound, but more importantly no gagging. Hearing his request her mouth tries to grin but can't with his cock in it so he could only see the smile in her eyes. Instead of laying flat on her stomach which accentuated her skirtclad ass pretty well from his viewpoint she gets on on her elbows and knees to fulfill his request.

Using the momentum of her whole body rocking back and forth the pushes her lips down further and further down his shaft, her throat rippling and convulsing around his head and whatever was inside there with it. She doesn't gag, but her muscles resist the stretching sometimes where she has to push even harder, making her eyes redden and tear up a bit. Those do come up a bit more than a few weeks ago which would also confirm the suspicious feeling of growth.

The whole time her tungue is stretched out and licking the throbbing bottom, collecting most of the spit on the retreating pulls to not wet the royal bed to much. Finally after about a dozen iterations her nose pushes into his crotch and her tungue gets to work on his balls as the low hum she pruduces vibrates through him and she looks up to Aren to hear or see her praise either directly or by his moans of pleasure.
Tes

Postby Earthling » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:37 pm

"Haah... Gods..." Aren groans in utter pleasure as he reaches forward to grab Sofie's braids, maybe to pull her closer, maybe just to hold onto something as she takes him more and more into her throat "..Fuck... I am... Lucky... I got you as my personal maid... Sofie..." He let out a little chuckle as he praised her, bucking slightly up into between her lips "N-None other I have been with got a mouth like yours~"
He groaned once more "Y-You know... I-I am thinking about instituting a system of harems, like in the old days... And I pr-promise, you will be one of my first Royal concubines!"
Earthling

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:54 pm

Pulling back to take a breath and answer, she spits all the messy juices that accumilated in her mouth onto the top of his cock, stroking him with both her hands, tightly warpped around him and twisting back and forth in opposite directions. She seems to blush a bit more from the praises and promise of being his first concubine, though that's hard to tell with how flushed her face had strained from the deepthroating. What he can dicern without a doubt though is a bit of confusion in her look, which she voices right then. "What exactly would that mean for me, Master?"
Tes

Postby Earthling » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:12 pm

"W-Well as my concubine I would ensure that you live in suitable luxury... Haah... And you will no longer have to clean or dust as your profession... Just give me your companionship~" Aren moaned as he smiled at her "You... Would no longer be a mere maid, but a lady of the court."
Earthling

Postby Tes » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:43 pm

She continues stroking his cock with the ridge of his messy cock squelching between her nimble fingers, raising a brow at the explanation. Her waight on the bed shifts as she straddles his crotch, her already damp pantyclad mound quickly soaking up what hat collected at the base as she grinds against it, whispering in his ear with a sultry voice. "And companionship isn't just an euphemism for my virgin ass, Master has been trying to get into since I got here?~"
Tes

Postby Earthling » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:40 pm

"Hnngh..." The young king groans as he reaches out to grasp said virgin ass "W-Well... You haven't let me into any of your lower holes." He mumbled in response, blushing a little bit as he kneaded her buttocks, his royal scepter rock hard against her mound, and leaking plenty of pre-cum "But... A bit?"
Earthling

Postby Tes » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:25 pm

Aren feels the her muscles working through her silky skin as she grind against him. "Hmm~...Maybe just the tip would be a fine." she purrs diverting one hand away from his shaft to pull her panties aside. Her naked mound feels even wetter than her soaked panties and fells so much better rubbing against him, slowly moving closer to the tip in its up and down motion, until his crown parts her labia and digs into her hardened clit.
Tes

Postby Earthling » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:07 pm

"H-Haah...! I-If I told you to let me take your virginity... W-Would you let me?" The young prince asked moaning, almost begging as his royal scepter twitched under her ministrations "W-What would it take~?<3"
Earthling

Postby Tes » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:22 pm

Sofie seems to enjoy herself quite a bit. Not only sexually as her juice slicken Aren's cock even more, but also the power she as a simple woman had over the king of her nation. "You said that I would live in suitable luxury as you cuncubine. So that means pretty much anything I want, right?~" She gleems. "I guess that would be worth something for you to promise me that." she concludes with a naughty grin, sperating her knees a bit and slowly sinking down on his cock, his head invelopes in her liquid heat, pressing against her hymen. "Do you feel that Master?" she asks, grinding her hips in circles at that height. "You are the first one ever in there. So you better appreciate it." she gloats with a fake sexy pout, pulling back half an inch to slam back down more forcefully, ripping her hymen and imbedding his thisrt few inches inside her with high pitched squeak and a growly moan. "Shoo~ thiiIICK <3~" she luls, her head thrown back.
Tes

Postby Earthling » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:13 pm

The young king gasped as he finally robbed his maid of her maidenhead, and he could not help but buck his hips upwards, slamming even further into her depths as he sat up and embraced her, burying his face in her cleavage, pulling her down upon him even further until he bottomed out inside of her, filling her up utterly and pressing against the gate to her most sacred chamber.
"Haaah... Y-You feel amazing, Sofie<3!" He moaned, throbbing in lust
Earthling

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:09 am

Fully seated on him, she yelps a bit as his tip collides with her bottom, but giggles as the unexpected feeling turns out to be more than enjoyable, prompting her begin slowly rising an inch or two off his lap before letting herself fall down on him with a satisfyed moan. Her bottom lip tightly cleched inbetween her teeth but her smile was unmistakably etched into her flushed face. Softly caresses the back of his head, she asks "Is it about as good as you imagined it to be my king?~" not stopping her bouncing that gets increasingly more fluid as she accomodates him inside her.
Tes

Postby Earthling » Mon May 11, 2020 11:06 pm

"Hnngh... H-Haah... Y-Yes.<3" the young king let out a small whine of pleasure as he could not resist gripping her hips as he meets her bouncing with her thrusts "I-It feels amazing~<3!"
Earthling

Postby Tes » Thu May 14, 2020 3:25 pm

The sudden more forceful push that had come from him pulling her down gets another cute squeal from her as her quivering sex grips onto him. "J-Just like... that! Fuck me! Make me yours~ <3" she stammers enthusiastically, stabalising herself with her palms flat on his chest as her moans grow louder and louder before her orgasm crashes down on her. "M-Master...I-I'm going to. C-C-CUUUUM!" she tries to get out before she sits down on him completly hilted, her hand clutching whatever they can, her knees spasming closed atop his abdomen as her juices flow liberally and her head hangs low above his in a silent scream.
Tes

Postby Earthling » Tue May 19, 2020 9:26 pm

"Haaah!" The young king too cries out as she cums, cause her inner spasms pushed him too over the edge, and unable to hold himself back, he too came. Flooding her pussy and womb with his thick, creamy, and virile seed.
He hugged her tight, embracing her to his chest as he nuzzled into her hair
"Haah..." He breathed deeply... Before what he just did became clear in his mind, and the post-coital relaxation was replaced with panic as he pushed her off of him, and quickly fell into an apologetic bow before her "Oh fuck! I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry!"

Impregnation roll? XD
Earthling

Next

Return to Private Games