Fallout 4- Different Survivor [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Fallout 4- Different Survivor [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:29 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Anna-Marie "Ann" Gay
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/eb/4c/47/eb4c476767b4e0bc94087076be0abc94.jpg
Bio:Ann Grew up mostly with her mom at first, though she was a real daddy's girl once he got back from service and she often found herself with him shooting at the range whenever she didn't have school She wanted to join the army when she grew up so she learned to shoot, she also learned some medicine, just in case she needed first aid. She was suppose to be at school that day, but her dad called her in sick so she could go to his speech and meet some of the vets who had served with him. Only, Then the Bombs fell, and they were raced off to the vault and when they got in....it was so cold and then that man shot her mom and dad, and took her baby brother. When she was next release she was coughing and gasping for air opening the pod she found she was the only person left alive. And the Place was filled with giant disgusting Roaches. They tore up her suit and one even gave birth to some white things after she killed it, she also could have sworn she'd seen a few other giant things around, like the bodies of a Giant Rat and Giant Ant and, Ugh, shivering in disgust she quickly switched into some normal clothes she found, strapped the pipboy on her wrist before Grabbing her stuff she scavenged so far and leaving this hellhole.

The Vault elevator creaked and groaned and grinded as it lifted you back up to the surface. And when you got there, the light of the sun both drew your attention and briefly blinded you. It took your brain a moment to realize that it had probably been a hell of a lot longer then you imagined since you had last seen it, even if in a way it felt like maybe only hours had passed.

Once your eyes adjusted, your started to look about the bleak surroundings... and found yourself surprised when you saw what looked like very ramshackle attempts at building 'walls' and some other attempts at what looked like buildings both on empty lots and atop the shells of former houses filled the culdesac.
Kuragari

Re: Fallout 4- Different Survivor [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:37 am

I Blinked in Confusion down at my home, and, felt some anger, Someone was Living in my House?! Checking everything was fine with me I set off, I Didn't have much but I was going to my Home and I was Going to Look for anything my family had left there, holotapes, pictures, something had to survive Right? There Had to be Something left over, Anything!

Gulping with fear and checking my pistol I set off, a weary eye out for any more ugly or giant animals as I Headed for town and my home, I, I Just had to find something to keep. Even if I couldn't kick the person out, That wouldn't be right, mom and dad wouldn't like it. There still had to be something for me left there. Just, anything. It was silly, desperate and probably wouldn't amount to anything but I felt the need to at least try.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:23 am

Heading down the same path you had gone however long ago it had been, you soon cross the little creek and bridge. However, you find as you approach the 'wall' from this position that there's not an entrance. You could try to climb over it, but barbed wire and bits of other metal or glass appear here and there. You actually can't tell if it was done purposely or not.

No one seems to have noticed your approach so far, so maybe you can try to find a part of the wall you can climb. Or you can try to find a way in.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:24 am

I let out an Annoyed Grunt and Tried to walk around, find another way in, A Wall wasn't stopping me damn it. I just had to find an Entrance, Then I could get in and find, anything.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:42 am

After a bit, you find an entrance. However, it is guarded by two women, both of whom seem to be wearing what looks like an attempt at intimidating armor. At a distance it might have kept you away, but up close as you can see their bored and somewhat forlorn expressions you don't know if these two are all that worrisome.

Something that does briefly distract you however is that the bored woman has a large bulge in her groin.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:48 am

I Blinked at the bulges, were they trying to hide guns in there or something? Frowning I approached them "Yo! Mind if I Come in a Poke Around? My Family Used to Live here and I wanna See If I can find any of their old stuff!" I called keeping my tone light as I waved, no need to be aggressive with people, Being Nice tended to make neutral, even enemies consider you fondly or as a friend Dad had once explained to her, So always try and go for the Honey Approach first. "I Only Really Wanna Check one house, Where we stayed and all, I'll Leave after that!" I said to reassure them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:15 am

(16)

At first they stiffen and the bored one readies her weapon, but after they notice your own gun isn't raised, they seem to hold a moment as they hear you. After a moment the more forlorn one nods and moves to open the gate as the other says, "Alright, but be quick. We don't like strangers that much."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:18 am

I Nodded "Sure Thing, I, Just Need to Find Something...." I told them making sure my gun was holstered, my tone going down and trailing off as I remembered what had happened before shaking my head and pushing on in "Thank you." I told them quietly with a quick nod, setting off for my house, hopefully something would have survived.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:35 am

Inside, the place looks just a bit less ramshackle, but there's still a sort of vibe of poor run downedness, and on top of that you only see one or two people seemingly having expressions that don't look a bit downcast. However, you again note all of them wearing pants seem to have bulges, and one woman you pass wearing a dress seems to be sitting more like a guy as she whittles away at something.

However, as you draw closer to your house, you hear a familiar robotic voice coming from near the front door... which has a rather lewd and suggestive flickering neon sign right above it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:39 am

I blinked at the Sign and Focused as I got closer to try and read it or see what it was even as I heard the Voice "Codsworth?!" I exclaimed unable to help it at hearing his voice, he'd survived?! And Quickly Found myself racing up to look for him, If I Didn't see him outside I'd Just Open the Door to look for him, my mind now focused on checking on him.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:48 am

The door was ajar, and you quickly noticed that there were drapes pulled close on all the windows. A strange, musky smell filled the air as you drew closer, and you could hear... moans and grunts coming from within the place. The sign has no words on it, but near the door is a word using things from what you assume were local mailboxes that read "brothel"

Codsworth, who it sounded like had been politely trying to tell someone they were out of alcohol at the moment, stopped, then a moment later, the door was opened and there indeed was Codsworth!

"As I live and breathe! It... it's really you!" He says, the tray of empty drinks being dropped as he flies closer to try and give you a hug with the arm that had been holding said tray.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:53 am

I Yelped "H~Holy Hell!" I yelped Using a Curse my Dad had sometimes said "You're Still around Codsworth?!" I asked Shocked and happy, hugging him back and not giving a damn about some empty Drinks "I was Just going to come in to look for some Pictures or Holotape or something, Cods, Cods You have no Idea how Happy I Am To See you! M~Mom and D~Dad Got Killed, some Weirdos broke in and Shot them Both, They, They stole Shaun and I Didn't know what to do I Just wanted something to remember my family but your alive, and, Holy Hell Cods." I Laughed using the nickname I'd given him when I was younger.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:09 am

Codsworth was babbling a bit as well, though soon a woman wearing... absolutely nothing at all save a baseball cap stepped out and asked, "Coddy, why'd ya drop the tray? We only have a few spare glasses ya know."

Aside from the fact that she looked rather Milfy, the biggest surprise was the six inch long mostly limp dick she had!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:20 am

I Blinked in Surprise at her cock but not to be Rude I shot my eyes up to her face "Oh, um, Sorry, I'm one of the people who helped put him together with my Dad, I, Just, Lost my Dad and Mom, And I came back to my home, Here, to try and find, Pictures, Holotapes, Anything to remember them by, but, well, I Saw Codsworth and it got a Little Emotional." I Told her "I, Didn't think he was still Alive, and I'm Guessing he thought the same about me." I said giving her a nervous smile, not really comfortable but trying to push through it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:32 am

Now it's her time to blink, and then she says "That's a nice attempt at lying lady, though I don't get why you would. This bucket of bolts is over two hundred years old, and you don't look like no ghoul."

"A bit over 210 actually..." Codsworth says, but she shrugs.

"When I found this place, bugs and this guy was all that was here. No sign of anyone, even raiders or Scavvers, living here for a long while."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:42 am

I Blinked "Holy Hell?! The War, The Bombs? O~Over two hundred years....Everyone?" I fell to my knees shaking in shock, tears in my eyes "N~No it's, it's only been days at Best, I~I, It has to be, Maybe a Year? I~Is my Brother even still alive?" I Questioned in shock, not seeing anything at the moment "I~It felt like Less Than A Day, The Bombs fell, W~We Raced up to the Vault, they, they took us down right as one went off, we, we were gonna get, washed or something but, it got cold and Then, I Woke up, and someone, Opened mom and dad's pods, they, they shot both and took Shaun, T~They said I'd be useful later." I Stuttered trying to piece together what had happened "T~Then I woke up, coughing and choking and pushed it open, no, no one else was alive, and there was giant bugs, and giant rat skeletons and they kept tearing my suit and, and I just wanted to come h~home." I sobbed my whole body shaking "I~I, E~Even when, E~Even When I~I got mad, I~I knew I Wouldn't try to kick anyone out or anything, I~I Accepted I'd have to move, I~I Just Wanted a Photo, a Holotape or something, M~Mommy, D~Daddy, I~I'm Scared~" I was fully Crying now, breaking down, the knowledge that no one I knew, not any of my teachers, not my school friends, not any of dad or mom's friends would be alive finally made my tough facade crack and made me let out the panic, pain and fear, crying my heart out and unable to move.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:24 am

Codsworth goes 'oh dear' as you begin to spill it all out, while the woman frowns in some confusion at first as she watches and listens. After a moment, Codsworth comes closer and says "H~Here M~Miss Ann, why don't you come on in and get you something to eat. B-Been quite a while since you've had anything I'm sure."

"Yeah... yeah that sounds like something you should do. Here, take her into the couples bedroom, its not being used right now. I'll get her some food."

You vaguely catch that as she turns to head in she glances towards the hill where the vault was.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:32 am

I Sniffled Stumbling and Following Cods Prods letting him take me and set me in a room, I was letting the tears I'd been hiding freely go, I was confused by the lady's glance at the hill but slowly Calmed myself as I ate whatever she brought me "S~Sorry, I Didn't mean to cause a Scene." I told her sniffling "I~It just, Hit me all at once." I murmured to her as I Slowly Gained my mind back bit by bit from the panic attack.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:49 pm

You recognize your parents bedroom, and you also realize how much it's changed. It looks like a cheap and sad attempt at making a whore house room for romantic couples strapped for cash. She brings you some food on a skewer and what looks like a bit of corn, though the kernals look a bit bigger than you recall them being...

"I only got some of what you said Miss, so why don't you try and start over from the beginning. You and Codsworth seem to know each other, which is the only reason I let you come on in when ya get down to it, because I certainly don't recognize you and this here flying bolts never mentioned anyone else as Miss."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:04 pm

I Sniffled and nodded "I, I saw one of the bombs fall, Right up there at the vault, we went down, and, they, put us, in these pods, said it was to clean us, next thing I know I'm so cold I can barely move, and someone walked right in the vault, stole my baby brother, killed both my parents and said I'd be useful later before I froze again, I woke up choking and gagging in the pod, got out, fought some giant bugs, got my suit ripped so put on some normal clothes I found and came down here to look and see if I could find anything to remember my parents by, Photos, Holotapes, anything, I, Didn't expect to see Codsworth, Didn't even think it'd been that long, I, Sure as hell didn't expect to find out people are having sex in the rooms that To me, just yesterday, had my baby brother and me sleeping in them." I gave a Slightly helpless laugh "The only Reason I believe you that it's been Two Hundred years is cause Cods would never lie about something like that, it's not in his nature." I sighed eating the weird food.

"So, I'm, Guessing None of our Photos or Holotapes or anything Survived huh?" I let my head Slump "And, Sorry, it, I just, I realized I'm Alone, Everyone I know, my friends, my crush, My "Uncles" from Dads Infantry corps days, everyone I knew is gone, in, in a day, and for some reason there's a naked lady with a penis just, in my home."

Sighing I Clapped my Hands to my Face "Come on Ann, Mom and Dad both told you, Keep your head, you can't freak out." I tried Pep Talking myself briefly before looking at her, then at her dick "By the Way, Why do you have that?" I asked pointing at it and looking up at her, Honestly Confused, and trying to keep myself from getting sad or depressed again, it was very obvious what I was doing though I was honestly curious.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games