Retraining Amaterasu Academy [Earthling]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Retraining Amaterasu Academy [Earthling]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:54 pm

"Ah, its nothing. I was just... a silly thought really." she says, apparently managing to pull her thoughts back together sooner than most people do post hypnosis. She's thrown off as Jake's hand slams against the wall beside her, freezing up as her face is filled with fear. Fear which gradually melts into timid arousal. Its strange to see the confident go-getter of the class turn into such a shy, flustered person like this. "I... I..." she starts stuttering, although her shoulders slumping to her sides leads to her school jacket slipping down her arms and falling to the floor before she can put her words together. "Maybe just... a little." she murmurs, taking off her tie and undoing the top few buttons of her shirt, revealing the youthful skin beneath.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Earthling » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:03 pm

"You want to fuck me right? That's why you said your favorite spot was up here on the roof, where no one will disturb us... And I've seen how you looked at me." Jake smirked teasingly, whilst at the same time pushing the thought of how much she wants it into her mind, the arousing thought of being dominated and made his bitch.
Earthling

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:07 pm

"What?" She says, her eyes widening. "Yes! I mean no! I don't... that's not... that's not why I..." flustered, she seems to look around for help but, having brought the two of them to one of the most secluded spots in the academy, no one was around. "I don't think that... would be a good idea... when we've only just met..." she says, although she doesn't sound very sure.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Earthling » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:09 pm

And then, suddenly, Jake leans in to steal a kiss "It's fine~" he mused as his other hand started to caress her thigh, going higher and higher
Earthling

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:29 pm

Erize's surprised yelp is muffled by Jake's lips. She wriggles around, groaning her frustration into the kiss... that slowly shifts into a slow moan. She parts her legs slightly, her hips shifting forwards to guide Jake's wondering hand up her skirt. Her hands unscrunch and fall to his shoulders, gently feeling up the shape of his frame.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Earthling » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:09 pm

As he continues to kiss her passionately, continously trying to push thoughts of wanting more into her brain, the hand on her thigh slides up in under her skirt... And he hooks his finger onto the strap of her panties, slowly starting to pull them down.
His other hand meanwhile moved up, to continue unbuttoning her shirt
Earthling

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:08 pm

As he pushes more thoughts into her, he pulls out more moans, her body heating up as she started to accept that this was what she wanted - regardless of whether or not that was initially the case. She presses her lips back against his, parting them open to allow their tongues to meet. His hand starts to move her panties down her shapely thighs, one of his fingers able to feel the slight moist patch she had left on their insides. Erize does little beyond moan into their kiss while Jake fills her head with thoughts of his choosing, slowly unbuttoning her shirt until it was parted down the middle, leaving her bra clad breasts on full display.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Earthling » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:53 pm

Jake took his opportunity to break the kiss. Instead moving down to the nape of her neck as he grabbed her wrist, and brought it to his crotch, and the sizable package hidden by his pants. His other hand in the meantime, moved up to caress hers, gently stroking her lower lips with a finger, as he rolled her nub with his thumb.
"Tell me... are you a virgin~?" He asked with a teasing tone as the hand that held her wrist moved up to caress her breast, and he mentally pushed the thought to unzip his pants into her mind.
He was going to make her his, his slut, his whore. And he was going to make her love it, though he had a feeling she already kind of did.
Earthling

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:22 pm

At this point Erize's mind was his plaything. Her hand began unzipping his pants as soon as the thought pushed into her head. Not long later as his cock rose to freedom, he felt her fingers against his length, exploring just how much size and girth he had. He felt her juices wet his fingers as she gasped at his touch, although then a smirk took her lips. "A virgin? Are you kidding? Not even slightly." her hand wraps around his shaft and starts to jerk him off with seemingly expert strokes. "If you wanted a virgin, you probably shouldn't have picked the popular girl." she starts to trail kisses of her own across his jaw until her warm, wet lips pull at his earlobe briefly. "Now show me how you foreign boys fuck." she whispers into his ear.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Earthling » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:58 pm

"Heh, as you wish." He grunted as she felt his massive limb, and he adjusted his hips slightly. Lining himself up to her entrance, and pushed inside. Groaning as he filled her up "Haah... Fuck... You are tight." He grunted in delight as he grabbed her hips, cupping her buttocks as he lift her up and pushed her back against the wall. Before he began to slam into her mercilessly. Again, and again. He had claimed her in mind... Now he was claiming her in body.
Earthling

Previous

Return to Private Games