Bimbo Lost at Sea [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Bimbo Lost at Sea [Lorielle]

Postby Earthling » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:01 pm

Lorielle Wrote:Name:Cassandra Hyde
Race: Human
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Backstory: Cassandra was a simple adventurer hailing from the Queendom. Seeking a life of excitement after she had spent most of her life in a small hamlet with many other women who resided in the queendom. Before taking on the life of a would-be adventurer Cassandra was a militia woman in the royal armies of the Queendom, serving her requisite time she loved her time in the military. Travelling, seeing various parts of the Queendom. She knew that she could not simply return home after her time. Taking all of her wages she sent a heart felt letter to her mother that she was going to explore the world. In the capital of the Queendom Cassadandra booked passage on a trade ship to some new world. Unfortunately for her, an unknown curse has struck the women of the Queendom and Cassandra was no different, her mark having manifested while she was on a ship filled to the brim with other men she soon found her through turning towards letting each and everyone of them run a train on her untrained pussy. Before that could happen though a massive storm strikes at the ship unexpectedly and she was thrown off board to wash ashore on some unknown island.

Abilities: Trained Swordfighter-trained to fight with a sword, Competent survivalist- able to survive off the land quite well. Commanding presence- Her short stint in the military unlocked the potential of leadership within Cassandra.
Disadvantages: Bimbo Curse- minus to resisting sexual advances, Magically inept-unable to identify spells thus is somewhat weaker at resisting them

The storm had come suddenly. In the midst of the sailors running yet another train on you, using you like just another cumdump, you all suddenly found the ship creaking and crashing, and eventually sinking. It all went by so fast, you don't even remember how you ended up on the beach surrounded by the splinters of the ship you once were a passenger on. As you woke up and looked around you could see a number of the sailors who washed up along with you also grumblingly coming awake, shaking their heads.
One of them soon hurrying over to you to help you up "You alright?" He asked, looking you deep in the eyes, slapping your cheeks lightly to help you wake up "You seem alright at least." He then grinned, as he looked down on your naked form. "Lucky you, not a single scratch."
Earthling

Re: Bimbo Lost at Sea [Lorielle]

Postby Lorielle » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:08 pm

Not exactly the start Cassandra expected to her new career as an adventuer but one she was more than happy to receive~ the brand had marked her about a week before and that week was the most fun she had ever had in her life. Allowed to the sailors to do as they pleased to her, forcing her to walk the deck naked, bending to their every whim.. it was what every woman dreamed of. At least thats what she thought thanks to the curse. The spell was broken though when the storm came and threw herself and the crew into the water, the ship soon meeting its demise.

"Well glad to see you up to~" Cassandra didnt even bother hiding her bountiful tits or the fact her pussy was still sopping wet, the only thing she had on her was her choker and sword belt.. which for being stranded wasnt too bad. "Well i suppose we should look for supplies.. unless~" She looks at the sailor and the other sailors who were slowly getting up.. "you boys wanted to finish what you started~"
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:55 pm

"Huh, you Queendom girls areally are sluts, arent you?" The seaman chuckles as he grasps your breast roughly "Well. It seems like most of us here are well, and what better way to celebrate our survival?" he grunted, before wrapping an arm around your waist and pulling you into a deep, dominating kiss, as the pther sailors began to approach you... And soon you could feel their rought hands all over your supple body, groping and fondling everywhere. It was clear, you were little more than a bimbo toy to them, especially as you soon found yourself pushed down onto the sand, and a thick cock hovering before your lips.
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:59 pm

“I just like a good bit of fun~” Cassandra moans into the kiss soon follows after followed by a series of quick yelps and squeaks as the other men get and and immediately return her to her rightful position as ship bimbo. When she sees one of their cocks hovering in font of her she kisses the cock giving it the proper respect it deserves before taking all of it down her throat in a single swift action.
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:57 pm

"Nnngh... Fuck!" The sailor groaned as he grabbed hold of her head, and started thrusting, in, and out. Again and again with no mercy or concern for the girl, his thick, salty, cock slammed down her throat into her gullet. "Hnngh... F-Fuck!" The sailor groaned once more as he used her as nothing more than a toy, a simple whore to dump his cum in. But, he knew she could take it, as his limb began to throb and twitch inside of her. Before unleashing a stream of semen from the seaman into her mouth, and as he pulled out, a few more spurts coated her face.
"Heh, good slut." The Gruff man patted her head and stepped aside, letting another take his place. Thought, not only that, but someone behind her reached down the grab her hips, and lif them up, putting her in a dog-like position, and as the top of his cock rubbed against her cunny, his intentions became apparent. "Are you ready slut? Hopefully, you'll get knocked up after this one!"
And so, he rammed it in, striking against her cervix in a single thrust. The man in front grabbing her hair and forcing the tip of his limb against her lips
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:51 pm

Cassandra moaned wildly around the cock deep within her mouth encouraged by the sounds of the man's moans as she bobs her head like the bimbo whore she'd become. When the man grunted and began to spray his seed down her throat she accepted it like she had for the past week she was on the ship, what was that? the 200th load? She'd lost count around the 100th or 50th.. "Mmm tasty~" She says as she scoops a handful that was on her face into her mouth. When she felt another sailor go for her hips she felt the excitement well up within her. "Hah~ You've said that the past week and it still hasnt happened~ O-ohh~ Fuck Yess~ Hmmmph!" As one man thrusts into her pussy it pushes her mouth towards the next sailor who wanted to use her lips and she ends up with another cock lodged into her throat, her mind blissfully unaware of anything but the cocks surrounding her.
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:44 am

"Give... It... Time!" The Sailor grunted with each heavy thrust against her womb, the tip of his great cock threatening to spear through her cervix into her most holy space, and violate her fully and utterly. "Sooner or later you will be a mama! Hopefully sooner! You bitch!"
"Oy, why are you so obsessed with knocking her up anyway?" The Sailor violating her mouth grunted as he entwined his fingers in her hair, using that to hold her still as he facefucked her, not caring if she could breathe "She's just a cock drunk bimbo. Like the rest of the Queendoms women nowadays from what I've heard." The guy fucking her in the cunt, striking against her g-spot over and over again just shrugged in response as he pulled her arms back for leverage "Eh. no particular reason. Just want to see her swollen with child."
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:30 am

The would-be adventurer's eyes roll back up into her head as she's casually fucked by two sailors. Using her as nothing more than a set of holes to relieve their stress on her, but she didnt care.. the curse ensured that. Rocking her body back and forth she was happy to be back in her rightful place as the cock drunk bimbo of the ship.. maybe they'll take turns fucking her well into the night as they set up camp then throw her into a tent where she'll stay as their cum toilet. The possibilities were endless but she was excited as long as there was a cock stuffed into her.
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:49 pm

"H-Hey?! A-Are you alright?!" she suddenly heard a voice call out as she was shaken awoke by a strange, unknown man looking down at her worriedly "Hey! Hey! Thank the gods, you are waking up...!" He muttered as he helped Cassandra sit up.
She found herself still on the beach, but none of the sailors could be seen. Just this man and what seemed to be his dog "How are you feeling? It was quite a nasty thing that happened out there. You are lucky to have washed ashore here. Here, have some water." The man held up a water skin towards her mouth, to try prompt her to drink as the dog sniffed her hand curiously
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:06 am

Cassandra was having trouble remembering all that was happening.. the only things that came to mind was that she had initially set out to become an adventurer.. booked passage on a ship.. there was a storm.. The rest of it was fuzzy as she looked up at the man.. then realized she could feel the sand against her tits and ass. Looking down she realized she was completely named save for her sword belt and her choker! Her arms shooting up to cover herself after she finished her drink.

"I.. i dont remember much.. where am i?" She looked around trying to take in her surroundings. "Th-thank you for the water, but do you have shelter nearby?" She asked a little cautiously as she examined the man who just came to her rescue.
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:11 pm

"Ah, of course, ma'am. I have a small hut nearby. Close to the village. Please follow me... If you can stand." The man smiled warmly at her as the dog barked. He reached out a hand towards her to help her up "We should probably get you some clothes as well, couldn't find any nearby so... I guess everything else from that shipwreck must have washed up on another island." He nodded, pondering "Eitherway, you are safe now."
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:32 pm

“Ah-... thank you sir.. so clothes would be nice..” she says as she followed the man back to his hut. Her mind still mushy and malleable from all that happened. On top of that her body still felt hot and sensitive from her mark.. if the old man tried anything Cassandra wouldn’t know if she had the strength to resist.. but maybe she didn’t want to.. she was after all following a strange old man and his dog back to a cabin she wouldn’t know existed..
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:20 pm

"Say... Don't I and Jackson deserve some kind of reward for saving you?" The man then suddenly asked as a cabin came into sight, standing in a small clearing "And it is not often a nubile young lady like yourself washes up to our shores." He chuckled... And the dog, apparently named Jackson moved up to sniff at her crotch. "'And Jackson seems to like you! Hehehe..."

As they reached the cabin the man opened it up, revealing the simple furnishing inside, and only one bed, though he slapped her ass to encourage her to get inside "Only have rags for you as well, so I hope you don't mind putting it all on display."
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:27 pm

“I.. I don’t know what sort of reward you’re looking for~” Cassandra says with a haggard breath. She was freezing cold from washing up on shore but the old man and his dog were starting to warm her body up with their closeness. “I.. ah! Stop that!” She says to the dog pushing his nose up into her defenseless snatch.

Cassandra lets out a moan when the moan slaps her ass before stepping into his small hut. “Quite humble quarters.. but rags should do just something to quickly cover up..” she says waiting for the old man to hand her some so she can tie them around her breasts and hopefully make a loincloth of sorts.
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:29 am

"Well... You have this lewd body of yours!" The Man grunted as he stepped up behind her, and grasped her breasts, squeezing them in his rough hands, his thick cock pressing against her ass "So, what say you? Will you let me and Jackson fuck you, as a reward for saving your life?" He chuckled as he almost had begun hotdogging her, as his hands kept massaging her breasts, and the dog was relentless in it's lapping at her pussy, despite her attempts to shoo it away "You have the air of a whore about you. Not even the sea could wash that away!"
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:42 am

Resist:14

Cassandra moans whorishly almost affirming the old man’s words as but she shakes him off before she could fall completely into his hands. “I.. I appreciate you helping me..” Cassandra gulps as she looks at the old man’s cock and his dog’s own gardening member.. “i.. I can’t have you fuck me.. that’s too much.. but.. I if you let me stay.. maybe.. I can use my hands?” Cassandra looks at the older man. She knew she had to get out but.. she was in somewhere unfamiliar with only her sword.. this shelter could help her immensely..
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:49 am

"Nope. pussy or nothing. Haven't gotten to wet my cock in months." He grunted and cross his arms, shaking his head. His surprisingly long and thick cock swaying with him... Wafting it's powerful musk into her nose, and the big, fearsome-looking dog circled around her to her back.
"So you have a choice lady, let us use our holes as we wish, or, who knows?" He shrugged once more... And his cock just seemed more and more enticing by the second, thanks to her curse.
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:57 am

Resist: Nat 1!

Something seemed to just crack in Cassandra’s spirit as she watches the old man and his huge cock sway back and forth.. “I.. okay.. A..as thanks for.. for rescuing me.” Cassandra walks over to the singular bed and lays down on the bed folding her legs until her ankles were on either side of her head assuming the perfect position to be bred and mated. Her curse was burning and affecting her mind too much now as she shouted. ”Please use my slut wholes as much as you’d like! I owe you my life and I’ll forever be your personal onahole!! So fuck me give me all your cum!” her eyes suddenly shaped into glowing pink hearts as she awaited the cock that was going to own her.
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:10 am

"That's better!" He chuckled as he approached the bed "Knew a slut like you wouldn't be able to resist my cock! Jackson! Wait for your turn!" He commanded her horny hound who whined in protest and sat down with his rock hard red rocket pointing straight up.
The man himself, however, ground his shaft against her cunt a couple of times, as if to check if she was wet enough... And once he judged that was the case he pulled back... And slammed it in, all the way against her cervix, and he still had plenty of cock to spare,
Again and again and again he would batter her gates as his cock stretched her wide "Hah, how do you like it you slut?!" The man laughed as he slowly, but gradually opened up her cervix with the constant pounding "I'm gonna seed some babies in your whorish womb~!"
Again and again and again, he forced kisses upon her lips and breasts as he mated with her, ravaged her, bred her. And he came, over and over, filling her womb to the brim with his seed.
And once he was done, he pushed her off the bed onto the floor like a used doll, where the dog quickly mounted her face and thrust his own fat cock down her throat, as if trying to breed her as well.

This would continue for a few days, the man feeding her cum coated food between fuck and fishing sessions, but one day he grunted in dismay as he looked into the cupboard "Welp. Look like we are getting low on supplies Jackson. We'll need to head into the village to trade."
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:35 am

The combination of the old man's cum, the dog fucking her, and the curse kept her extremely weak and compliant. Originally the old man had offered her clothes, but when he knew he could just fuck her into submission he quickly forgot the agreement to clothe the young woman so he can just fuck her over and over whenever he wanted. One of his "rules" also keeping her naked the second one she had to obey his every command. And now a couple days later just after she got done with her little breeding session with Jackson she looked up at the old man. "V-village?" She looks around a little hazily and she felt quite horny still. "Are we going there right away?"
Lorielle

Next

Return to Private Games