A Trainer Confined[c-war]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Trainer Confined[c-war]

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:09 am

Hoopa cheers as you get on your knees to hug him. Due to his size, he's barely able to get his arms around your chest squeezing and nuzzling you tits as he returns the hug. Professor Chestnut claps for you. "You both did very well considering this was only your first battle."
Firehead

Postby c-war » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:25 am

Somehow, Hoopa managed to find both of my nipples as he hugs and nuzzles me, making the hug feel good in an unexpected way.

I try to ignore the feeling without ignoring my Pokemon. "Thanks, Professor! And nice bout, Cynthia," I say, extending my hand to my opponent for her to shake.
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:48 am

The look on his face as he nuzzles you is pure bliss. Cynthia has a look of disappointment, but she sighs it off before returning the handshake. "Thanks, you did really good, but it won't be the same next time."

Professor Chestnut interrupts the two of you. "Alright girls, you two look like you're off to a good start, but I do have research to get to, so I'll need to see you off now."
Firehead

Postby c-war » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:20 pm

"Alright, thanks again!" I reply as I leave. I decide not to return Hoopa to his ball. "C'mon, Hoopa, let's go visit the Pokemon Center to patch you up after that battle, and then our adventure can REALLY begin."
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:31 pm

Hoopa nodded as you mentioned getting him patched up. Cynthia following along as her Pokémon needed to be treated as well. Entering the building, you spotted the usual Nurse Joy waiting behind the counter. It wasn't a particularly busy place as the town was a bit out of the way, but she gave you a warm smile as you approached. "Hello, how can I help you two today?"
Firehead

Postby c-war » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:41 am

I smile and approach her. "We just had a battle and now our Pokemon need some treatment," I say, including Cynthia in my explanation. "Do you need him in his ball?" I ask, not sure yet whether he prefers being in or out.

c-war

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:46 pm

There's a moment where you feel a rush of arousal wash over you. You also can't help but notice that Nurse Joy's top has a button undone. She too seems a bit disoriented. "Oh yes, If they don't like their balls, I can take care of them in the back."
Firehead

Postby c-war » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:46 am

"Okay, Hoopa, Nurse Joy will get you feeling 100% again," I say as I set him on the counter. As I back away, I feel a chill on my chest, and looking down, I see that Hoopa is holding the sides of my top still, and the clasp behind my neck that holds it up has come undone, meaning that he is holding the parts of the thing that actually cover my nipples, which get hard as I blush and cover them with one arm. "Oh, Hoopa!" I groan. "Please let go, this is embarrassing!" I grab with my other hand to try to get my clothes out of his grasp.

c-war

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:36 am

Your uncovered chest swung about wildly as you hastily reached for your removed top. Hoopa stared up at you as if stunned by the sight of your exposed breasts. Grabbing it, he didn't seem quite ready to let go, and you had to struggle a little letting your breasts sway and bounce in the struggle. Once he realized how agitated it was making you, he finally relented giving an apologetic, "Hoo," that made it hard to hold a grudge about it. He really did seem sorry, but that was probably because, with his head down, you couldn't see the smirk on his lips.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games