Played by the game (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Played by the game (eaenidu)

Postby c-war » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:15 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name:Marie-Ann "Ann" O'Conner
Appearance: Image
Bio:A Sexy Young milf who recently found out her daughter was gay when she visited her, and found her naked with her girlfriend. Being naturally supportive and loving her daughter, she stayed for a while, getting to know the girl her daughter was dating, since she didn't really have much to do because her husband was gone for most of the year on business trips and paid for everything. She decided to try out the "Learning AI Text Game" her daughter's Girlfriend had made, next thing she knew she was in some weird void, was this that new VR thing? She didn't really know the game, but wanted to just test it out, so she set everything to random, thinking that would be the funnest, before choosing to start.

Daughter, Annika, and her gf, Clara
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Annika is on the left, Clara is front and center
https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/19846648

Settings selection: random all
Results:
  • Difficulty: moderate
  • Setting: random on spawn
  • Foe types: futa ok, beasts ok, males rare
  • Starting equipment: none, keep special gear on respawn
  • Exit before victory: no

Proceed?y/n

The text flashes in front of your face, but you don't pay much attention, and say "yes" to confirm the settings.

The text fades, and the environment fades to black. A progress bar appears for a moment, and once it completed, the world around you suddenly pops into view.

You are in a very....cubic....world. Everything from trees to hills to the sheep you see nearby is made of cubes. Except for you. You are still very curvy...and very naked.

Racking your brains, you realize that this looks like Minecraft. You never really played that one, but you at least understand the basics. And you are glad to discover that punching the trees breaks them and not your fists, or even your nails.

Followers
Alice - builder, futa
Beryl - cleric, female
Last edited by c-war on Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Re: Played by the game (eaenidu)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:06 am

((4))

I Blinked in Confusion before Humming and looking around punching down trees, and dirt, and trying to remember what those videos I'd watched so long ago did, she made a knock off minecraft might as well explore it right?

I tried figuring out how to make clothing but kept making other stuff by accident as I tried to figure out how to craft stuff, the system for it was completely different than the videos I saw.

I'd made a weird wooden horse, stockades, wooden handcuffs, Something called "Rough Wooden Tit-Cuffs", and a Wooden Chair and Door, Along with a few other things that I didn't Really pay attention to, just putting them on the ground so they'd get out of my inventory, before I found the tools and started getting them, using them to mine, remembering something about needing sheers for leaves, maybe leaves would give me clothes?

Honestly this was weird but pretty fun.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:35 am

Fortunately, there are a couple of things working in your favor. First, it didn't take too long to figure out the difference between "place" and "toss", so that you could actually set up the random furniture and whatnot instead of leaving it floating (until you got too close and picked it back up, most of the time), as well as between "hit" and "use", so you could actually use the crafting table to make bigger items instead of trying to break it. In spite of the VR, you still need to think about your input correctly.

Second, the game keeps a crafting log, so once you've made something, you can look back to see how. So once you finally make a wooden pickaxe, you are able to refer to it so you can make a wooden axe and a wooden shovel. You then manage to make a BDSM paddle and a splinter dildo before finally making a wooden sword.

Not everything goes so smoothly, though. One literal example is when you accidentally set off the "rough tit-cuffs" trap you accidentally set instead of discarding. As the tree bark cuffs wrap around your bust, the erotic sting makes you realize just how immersive this game is.

You also discover that "arousal" is one of your stats, and that it went up a bit from getting the cuffs clamped on. This makes you realize that you probably need to be careful about getting turned on, but you can also use these traps against your foes. The fact that you made a wooden dildo means you may be able to fuck your way to victory, not just hack and slash.

A moment later, while still trying to get the cuffs off (they aren't keeping you immobile, but your arousal is slowly growing while they're on), you realize that the square sun is setting, and you remember with dread that monsters come out at night in this game.
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:52 am

Frowning in Thought I Quickly made a rough Dirt hut and stuck the random door I made on the front, keeping the crafting bench inside with me, before once more focusing on how to get the damn tit cuffs off me, this was embarrassing! They were rubbing my breasts in weird ways!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:08 am

(18)

Deciding to be drastic, you use your sword to remove the blasted cuffs. You manage to get the leverage to force them off without cutting yourself, and they shatter and vanish when they hit the floor.

Your tits feel raw and sore, and the chill night air makes them tingle, but your arousal gradually decreases as you spend the night sitting in the dark of your tiny dirt hut. You can hear the growls of zombies wandering around, but they don't notice you.

As you wait for morning, you remember that with some wool, you can make a bed in the regular game. May be a good goal for tomorrow.

Suddenly, you hear a loud *snap*, and the groan of the zombie outside becomes a surprised yelp. Looking through the hole in the door, you see that one of the zombies, a futa, has triggered the saw horse trap and is now stuck straddling the thing.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:37 am

I Blushed at seeing her, before shaking my head, Deciding to just leave that and dig down hopefully finding iron, and enough to figure out how the hell to make shears or something so I can actually get wool from any sheep I manage to find.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:26 am

(Nat20)

Over the next hour or so, you go on a mining spree. You remember all of the tips from videos you've watched, from "never dig straight down (or up)" to how to make torches and use them to mark your path, from making a furnace to refine ore to needing better tools to extract better ore.

To start with, you dig through less than a dozen blocks of dirt and stone (which you immediately make into a stone pickaxe) to find a rich vein of coal. As you mine all of that, you also come across a good deposit of iron. Behind the iron is a cave, so once you craft an iron pickaxe, breastplate, and boots, you head back down to explore deeper.

Eventually, you find redstone, lapis, and finally, diamond! And not just one cluster, but two. You return to the surface with a full 16 diamonds, still wearing the boots that would probably kill your feet in the real world but are just cold here, and the breastplate that is more like a metal corset, pushing up your breasts so they spill out the top. At least it isn't a metal bikini like some games.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:56 am

((Nat1, 2, Nat1))

I Hummed Happily making trying to make myself some Diamond armor and pickaxe, alongside a few iron swords and maybe some furniture, not noticing The fact that my hand was moving and choosing different things than what I was trying to get in my eagerness to get the chance to try fighting, Also ignoring any popups that resulted from forging or putting on the stuff, I solely focused on wanting to kill zombies, the inside of my little hut had filled with various iron and stone mistakes Already, so what were a few more added around the room, or in the caves I'd Dug out? Plus the sun was coming up soon so all I had to do was fight a bit and then sunlight would take the rest Right? Opening the Door and Seeing a Large Zombie Girl Cock Almost in my face, had me backing up and shutting the door, but even as I did that she was inside, Great, I attacked!
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:57 am

(9)

The good news is that you started off by making a diamond pickaxe and helmet, which ended up as a tiara. But, instead of making pants, you apparently made a butt plug instead, which, admittedly, felt amazing. And you replaced the uncomfortable breastplate with...diamond nipple rings. To finish the slutty princess ensemble, you had also donned a pair of diamond stilettos.

As you attacked the zombie, you discovered that your final diamond had gone into a diamond dildo, which you ended up holding. Naturally, to attack with a dildo, you crouch down to stuff it in her cunt. This, of course, puts your face level with her erection, and before you strike, she grabs your head and stuffs her cock into your mouth. Then you fill her pussy with the dildo, and her cock erupts in your mouth.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:06 am

((3))

I Gagged at the nasty sticky zombie cock and cum invading my mouth and throat, accidentally throwing the Dildo as I did my best to pull away and escape.

((6))

Trying to back away I kept stumbling onto the random crap I had placed around the area distracting me as I tried to get away from the Zombie with her massive cock.

((Nat1))

I Saw few messages pop up in my view and while Swiping away from them I Clicked use on something.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:32 am

You ended up using "Purify", a special ability of your diamond "armor". You become unable to flee, and instead spread your legs, welcoming the futa zombie cock into your pussy. Because you've activated a script, you can't resist, and are stuck experiencing the massive cock pounding your poor pussy.

As your body bucks under her assault, the gems in your gear begin to glow. You actually feel your cervix relax and allow the pounding cock to enter, slamming in all the way to the hilt. Then your whole body, from your cervix and pussy to your arms and legs, clamps on to her. She erupts again, straight into your womb, and as you are filled with her spunk, she is filled with the light of the diamonds, so bright that it becomes blinding.

When the light fades, you aren't holding a zombie, but a normal(ish) person. The futa is still naked, but she is whole now, and as you release her, she softens and withdraws. She isn't as well animated as you are, but she also isn't as cubic as she was before.

As her cum runs out of your pussy, you finally regain control of your body.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:41 am

I Blinked at that watching as I was unable to move and soon moaning and squealing as I was pounded by the futa zombie's big dick, it felt nasty but also kinda turned me on more making me moan and squeal as she raped my womb in a way my husband never could, only to feel her coat it in spunk and transform?! Shuddering and moaning softly I tried to understand what I was looking at.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:37 pm

It takes a moment for your head to clear. You're pretty sure the real you just came, even if the game you didn't.

In that time, the purified zombie just kind of aimlessly wanders around the house. She starts into the mine but seems to think better of it and comes back.

You remember that real Minecraft has villagers as well as monsters, and while you don't know if you can return zombies to normal in that game, obviously you can in this one. But it took a toll. Your arousal is way up to 65%, so you probably can't just do this to every zombie you meet.

Just as you realize that you may need to protect this new NPC, she walks out of the house, into the morning light.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:49 am

I Squeaked and Got up wrapping my arms around her and pulling her back into the house, Closing the Door "Can you talk?" I asked it unsurely, confused by just how far this game could go.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:01 am

Unfortunately, trying to grab her does absolutely nothing. Fortunately, with the sun rising, the other monsters are either burning up or fleeing to the shadows, so you don't need to worry about her for the moment.

Speaking to her brings up a menu. You see her class (builder) her name (blank at the moment) her level (1) and a trade list, of items she wants and what she'll give in return. Under the name field is a checkbox that says "auto name villagers" which is currently unchecked.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:37 am

I shrugged and Checked it, to let them get auto named before humming at what she wanted, before shaking my head and sighing, quickly building a wall and small moat around our little compound to keep her fenced inside, throwing down some saplings or seeds around the place and sticking a few torches around and door leading out so I could go looking for sheep.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:48 am

Her name field filled with the name Alice once you checked the box. And when you closed the menu, she wasn't naked anymore. She now wore a pair of overalls, marking her class, and when you looked at her, her name floated over her head.

To your surprise, when you were done with your little fort, she had actually built a full sized house! Apparently being a builder wasn't just related to her trading list. It seems like Clara put some extra skill in to her villagers.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:15 pm

I Blinked in Surprise Staring at the house she'd made a bit before shaking my head and sighing, quickly setting off to hunt for Sheep, making sure to remember where my "Home Base" was at in relation to me.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:09 am

(5)

You're able to track down the sheep from yesterday easily enough. But when you try to shear it, you accidentally kill it instead, leaving you with a piece of meat and a single block of wool.

You decide to practice with the shears, cutting at leaves and grass. It takes a few tries to cut them and not break them, but by the time you find another sheep, you've got it down, and you shear it several times, waiting patiently for it to eat and grow more wool.

Now carrying 8 wool, you make it to the base as the sky takes on the colors of sunset.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:26 am

I have a bunch of leaves and some wool, Sighing and humming I closed the Door to my base and blocked it with dirt, before heading to my hovel to make a bed and sleep in it.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games