The Ugly Truth[Lazy Kitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Ugly Truth[Lazy Kitsune]

Postby Tes » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:56 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Kala Fairweather
Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/19796755
Personality: Boyish, curious and thirsty for adventure, Kala's preferred company during her childhood has led to her cussing like a sailor, dismissing all graces expected of a lady of her position and developing an impish sense of humour. Kind at heart and bored easily, Kala is fascinated by tales of heroics and fed up with being told no because of her gender, longing to become an adventurer of her own.
Background: Kala was the daughter of a wealthy merchant lord who made his name by managing trade through the shipyards. As a result, Kala spent a lot of her formative years near the docks, sometimes even taking journeys on boats and absorbing all the fantastical tales of far off lands and strange creatures. Naturally inquisitive, she began to ask her parents about these things she heard about and was treated to fairy tale stories and bedtime as a result. This only fuelled her curiosity further and she developed a habit of dressing up as a commoner in order to hang around the dock workers and hear more stories. Spending so much time in such company led to her becoming quite the boyish young woman, which gave her father a great deal of trouble finding a suitor - especially as she seemed to actively sabotage his efforts.
Her father ensured she was taught all about etiquette befitting a young lady of status. However she scorned these instructions... for the most part. While he expected her younger brother to take over the family business... or if he were more suitable, Kala's future husband would be in charge until Kala's first born son came of age, Kala was still taught a lot about the importance of how to make a good deal and play to the person you were convincing. She repurposed these lessons in order to fit in more at the docks, learning how to blend and connect more personally with the travellers she wanted to learn from.
She managed to learn the basics of swordplay from travelling monster slayers that she befriended. She would start dressing up as a boy, learning to bind down her chest once she got older, in order to practice these skills in play fights with other kids on the docks. Eventually her talents caught the eye of a nearby knight looking to strengthen the crown's forces against dangers in the far reaches of the kingdom. With a strange twist of fate, Kala began living a double life as Kalan (she wasn't the most creative with her male name), a young squire hoping to become a knight one day. When her sire finally decided she was ready to go on adventure she didn't look back, knowing that all she had waiting for her at home was a life preplanned for her by her father. This was her chance to take her destiny into her own hands, so she jumped on it without a second thought.

Stats:
INT: 7
WIS: 2
CHA: 8
CON: 5
STR: 5
DEX: 8
LCK: 4

Strengths:
One Of The Group - Kala knows how to blend in and adjust herself in order to appear like a kindred spirit to those around her. This extends to changing the way she walks and talks almost on instinct.

Charming Saleswoman - When it comes to bartering and trade, Kala has inherited her family's ability to get a good deal.

Weaknesses:

Trusting Nature - She may claim her rich upbringing hasn't defined her, but having everything handed to her on a silver platter has prevented her from developing a cautious side. Kala tends to trust in others at face value unless given clear reason not to.

Inexperienced Fighter - Play fights at the docks and the occasional training session don't mean much in a real sword fight. Especially against experienced fighters or creatures that Kala has no real idea about the true dangers of.

Turn-ons: Sub/dom play, bestiality, impregnation, forced, public, hypnotism

Turn-offs: Gore in a sexual way, vore, pedo, toilet play, insects and arachnids

It's very early in the probably most important day in your life. In just a few more hours you and your sire, Sir William Thatcher will go on a journey, your first journey. The explosive mix of nervousness and exitement left you unable to sleep. You were finally going to see the far edges of the kingdom, where the legends you dream of and imagine yourself in every day took place. You had a bit of time before you were told to meet him and more importantly before the entire house awakes, ready to ask you were you were going, when you would come back and such.

Despite the tremendous annoyance you feel towards your father for his overprotectiveness, there is a bit of guilt shining through at the thought of how worried he will be, not finding his daughter safe and sound and instead missong. Maybe a message you to leave behind would sooth those feelings...It wouldn't be much of a task to add to your already more involved morning routine, binding up your not so modest bust, which some of Kalan's friends have luckily mistaken as impressive pecks in comparison to his other proportions.

You will miss your luxurious bed, the huge bathroom and most of the priviledges your status have allowed you, even the simple things you took for granted and didn't know the normal side of yet. And still, the price to waste away your life, boring yourself to death and only being good for bringing heirs into the world couldn't be worth to pay. Most people could live without all of this, so why would you be unable to?
Tes

Re: The Ugly Truth[Lazy Kitsune]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:16 am

I had already agreed to travel with Sir William. In my mind, there was no turning back now. Still, I couldn't deny a certain... melancholy settle over me as I set aside my normal attire for what very well might be the last time. Sitting in my room as I bind myself up, I glance around with renewed appreciation of all I had. I might not have much say in this place, but it was still my home.

Still, as I set about dressing the part as Kalan, the young, brave squire, I push past my early onset homesickness and focus on the task ahead. I would finally have the freedom and excitement I have strived for all my life. And I really felt I could do some good for the world.

I would leave a note, ofcourse. I owed them that much. I would let them know I would be travelling, that I knew they wpuld try to stop me if I had told them and that they need not worry as I would be in the company of an honourable knight who was bound to keep me safe. All of this I felt was true, but I did not add details about where we would be going or what we would be doing. Such informatiom would only worry them more. With that done, I made my departure, heading off to meet Sir William.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:52 am

Having snuck out of the house often enough by now, even with all the obstacles your father had put in, you have no problem during your departure, leaving the note where they would have to find it, once they woke up. The outside is still cold, the sun just peeking over the mountains, illuminating the empty streets. This time had always been the most peaceful, with all the drunken fools either laying uncontious in an alley or in some inn they ended up in, but not late enough for work to start.

Nearing the edge of town, where the plains and forests take over, you spot Sir William loading the horse wagon with crates full of rations, equipment and camping gear that he bought for your journey. Seeing his newest squire aproach he stops and waits for you to get close enough, watching with a mix of surprise and intrigue that you actually showed up. It had probably happened often enough that he found a promising young 'man' like you that chickened out in the end when in came to actually make the decision. But not you...

With a smirk he asks you the same question that he asked when he first offered you to come along with him. "Are you ready to leave your old life behind you kid?"
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:25 am

Catching Sir William stocking the wagon with supplies, I take a moment to appreciate his masculine figure. If he were ever one of the suitors my father had matched me with, I might not have sabotaged the union. Brave, heroic and certainly handsome... it was a shame I would have to play the part of Kalan around him. Maybe one day, after I had proven myself, I could reveal the truth to him.

With admiring the view over with, I approached, standing before him proudly with my arms folded. "You bet I am, sire." I say. It didn't take much work to spin my voice as Kalan's. I played him as being a little younger than I am to explain his stature and tone of voice, making it an easy deception to pull without much thought. It wouldn't hold up after travelling with someons for a couple of years, if I could somehow hide it that long, so I really hoped William would understand and accept me when the time came to tell him the truth.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:27 pm

After helping him with the last boxes, he invites you to sit at the front of the wagon with him to explain the plan for the next couple of days. As you sit right next to him on the wooden bench the difference in size becomes even more aparent, his shoulder at the height of your ears, his arms about as thick as your legs and his look stern and unphazed by anything.

After the horse set the creaking wooden stucture in motion with the bumpy road rocking both of you and the contents in the back, he begins to talk in his usual deep and raspy tone."I got news of a farmer and his family. They have been attacked a couple of nights ago. Their farm is two days from here and we are going to go there and rescue any survivors, eliminating the creatures that are still present. You will stay close to me and do as I say. I know this is exciting for you, but it's also dangerous."

It didn't exactly sound like he cared that much for you to be worried, your relationship not that deep yet. No, It was more like he wanted to protect himself from something that hurt him in the past...You would maybe think about that a bit more, but at the same time every new piece of land you haven't seen before catches your attention, almost no sign left of the civilisation you grew up in aside from the road you travel on after just a few corners.

The sun is hot and shining down on both of you, the oder you smell from his side, getting stronger by the minute. You've been on your journey for hours now and it was time for a break. Atleast Sir William seemed to think that when he spotted a stream of water in the forest that the current path ran around. "Let's take a break here. You haven't had your training today and I could really use a refreshing bath right about now." Of course you knew moments like this would come, where your cover could blow with any wrong move, but when it actually came to such a point you still panicked a bit as he parked the wagon in the grass.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:56 pm

He wasn't really one for small talk, but that was alright with me. Sitting up front with him, getting to see the trail ahead as we delved into the unknown. It really did feel like the beginnings of an adventure. I tried to avoid giving him a running commentary on all the new sights and sounds that filled the air around me. When the time came I'm sure I could get him to be more chatty. For now though, we had more serious topics of conversation.

"Any idea what sorts of creatures we're dealing with, sire?" I ask, glad to be travelling with a seasoned warrior. I wanted adventure, but I wasn't about to throw cautikn to the wind. Sticking near him was a solid plan. At least until I was ready to prove my worth as a monster slayer.

When we finally stopped to rest, I felt panic bubble up in my throat. I had various lies and ploys that I would run through in my head over and over on how to get through situations like this, but most of them seemed to escape me now that the moment was here.

"Uh... really? I'm fine without one for now. Besides, one of us should really guard the wagon and keep an eye out for danger." I say, hoping that that'll be enough for now.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:52 pm

For him, this was just another long day on the road in his life. You wonder if he also was excited like you on his first adventure and what he was like. Maybe some day you would even get him to talk about his past, but for now he answers your simpler question. "Yes and no. Several eye witnesses claim to have seen something big and furry in the area. Even with that we could be dealing with a whole lot of things though. We will have to find out more when we get there."

Your excuse seems to partially work as he seems to think about it a bit, before replying a bit confused by your adverse reaction to bath. "I mean...technically you are right. But do you really not want to? You could just go in after I'm done if you are that worried." In reality the sweaty bind really did feel terrible and constricting, the cloth of your clothes sticking wetly to your skin only adding to the uncomfortableness. Maybe you needed to deal with thes things instead of avoiding them completely, making you only more suspicious.

As those thoughts go through your head though your sire is already peeling off his clothes, throwing them over the the door in the back of the wagon to let them dry a bit. He was around another man in his mind so there was no amount of shame...not that you could imagine him showing much of that even in front of a woman like you."Well I'm going in then. If anything happens just shout. It won't take too long" And quickly after that he was completly naked and on his way to the water, only his sword with him for the worst cases. He obviously didn't make an effort to show off his body to you, but you sure enough got a prime view, his thick member limp and dangling betwen his ripped legs, his abdominal muscles practically pointing to it and dragging your eyes down his glistening chiseled abs to land at their price.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:14 pm

"Well, I, uh... I'll probably just take a dip after, uh..." I start to stutter, my mind pulling together an excuse to try and get me through this situation. All the thought that goes into that is quickly torn asunder as the muscle bound knight begins to strip down in front of me.

"Ooh..." I murmur quietly to myself, considering for a moment that I should probably look away, but I found my eyes drawn to his figure. Each passing moment of etching his visage into my memory only caused my cherks to burn and redden a bright rosy colour. My breath catches for a few moments and I fidget in my seat on the wagon before I manage to shake myself to my senses before I start drooling. "I- uh, I'll keep watch, sire." I declare, peeling my eyes away from him to keep focus on our surroundings. "You can count on me!"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:40 pm

As you do as you are told, nothing much happens for a while aside from you trying to cope with the constant images in your head and the sounds of splashing water. It being the only thing that your senses percieve, your instinctively drawn to the source. There are enough trees and bushes that you can't see him directly, which annoys your curious side but makes you glad that you can probably take your turn with some protection from ending this whole thing before it even begun.

But then suddenly you hear rustles in the bushes, coming from a whole other direction. Quickly Turning your head to see what it is you where again stunned. There it stood lurking, a grey wolf, his golden eyes digging into yours with the aura of a predator. Strangely enough though you didn't feel any aggression coming from it which was the reason you still didn't scream. What you could see it do is raise his nose and take a good sniff, before it looked you even deeper in your eyes, feeling more dangerous than before and certainly worthy to alert Sir William.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:52 pm

My mood shifted fast as I went from occasionally glancing at my hunky travel companion through the trees and bushes with a beet red face to paling quickly and staring wide eyed at the large wolf that had arrived. Were wolves monsters? Or were they just beasts? It was difficult to keep track sometimes, and every story teller on the docks had a different exotic spin on them, but either way it was a dangerous predator.

Remembering William's words, I figured being closer to him was probably a better call than trying to handle this thing myself. "Sir William!" I call out, placing a cautious hand on my sword hilt. "Wolf!" I hop down from my perch and start backing up towards the knight, keeping my eyes on the beast as I draw my blade.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:12 pm

The wolf's piercing eyes followed you with every movement, his stance engaged and ready to jump, inching closer as you move away. Your guardian hears the call and comes running out of the stream, your voice and his movements in the water are the wolf's signal though and it leaps forward towards you. The speed at which it runs is so much higher than any of your training and fear becomes the predominant thing in your head as you feel utterly unprepared.

Meanwhile you here Sir William pace through the woods and pull his sword, ready to jump to your help even if naked. The wolf doesn't seem to pay any attention to him though, as if completly transfixed on you. It jumps and pushed you over with all it's momentum, knocking your weapon right out of your shaky hand and growling deeply as it bites into you...but strangely it doesn't bite your flesh. Instead it embeds it's teeth deeply through the fabric of your pants and whips it's head back and forth to pull them right off of you. Small tears can be heard and your belt becomes tighter as it gets forcefully pulled over your hips.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:42 pm

My heart thumping in my chest, I can barely even scream with my voice catching in my throat as I'm pushed over and onto the ground by the beast. With my sword cast aside, I flail around trying to scramble back to my feet only to feel it bite into my clothes. Confused, and then panicking once again as I start to hear fabric tearing, I start to thrash a little more. I don't know if this wolf just didn't land a proper bite or what, but I didn't want to risk it taking another chomp. Even then, I wanted to stop it before it ripped so much that I couldn't hide what lay beneath my clothes from Sir William. I try to bring my leg up to frantically kick the wolf in the side of the head, hoping to push it back from me or disorientate it enough to stop it from tearing further before Sir William arrived.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:06 pm

The beast's growls continue and get louder when you bring your leg up, trying to deter you from trying that again. But only because it kinda works! The wolf has far less power pulling in up and at an angle than it had straight out and the ripping seems to stop, even as the wolf keeps trying harder and harder.

That seemed to have bought you enough time though as you hear it let out a high yelp just after Sir William pierces through its torso with his sword, making it let go of you and flail on the ground before he gives the predator it's mercyfull end by killing it with a second stab. The scene was just so surreal. Your naked sire slaying the wild animal that just attacked you for no apperant reason.

Turning to you he quickly inspects the bite, seeing glimpses of your skin though the small holes it left but no blood and maybe even more importantly he seems to not see any sign of your faked identity. "Are you okay, Kalan? What happened? I've never seen something like this. These wolfs normally don't attack humans, especially not alone..."

He seems to be quite puzzled by this, just as you are, but his priority is your well-being, which just makes you trust and endear him even more, the prime view of his naked body as he knelt over you sending your innocent mind into loops.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:43 pm

With a flurry of frantic kicks while I tried to reach for my sword, I felt my panic building up inside me. The gnashing of teeth and tearing of my clothes only made me dread more and more what might happen if it were to turn those teeth to my flesh. Fortunately, I don't need to find out, as soon enough Sir William comes to my rescue. Panting and collapsing onto the ground, I watch as he finishes the beast, before coming to my aid.

Catching my breath, I can't help but feel a little flustered as the naked knight starts to inspect my body so close to the spot between my legs. "I... uh... yeah..." I murmur, sitting up right as I look myself over to make sure my outfit was still intact enough to disguise my identity and that I wasn't injured anywhere. "I guess... it must've... seen me alone and thought I was easy prey or... something?" I murmur, not entirely sure myself why it attacked, especially in the way that it did.

My eyes soon shift from my own body to his, cheeks flushing as I see him kneeling so close over me. "Thank you..." I murmur softly. "Guess I still need some more training to hold my sword properly, eh?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:13 pm

His concern seems to linder with yours. The joke at the end a clear sign for that you were not hurt. With a smile, a rare occurance for him, he stands up and helps you up as well, ruffling through your messed up hair. "See it as your first marks of battle. Everyone has to start somewhere." he says, uplifting your dented confidence.

Looking to the dead body he concludes. "On the upside. We have plenty meat for the next couple of days." Going over to the wagon he takes a rag to dry himself of most water on his skin before he begins putting back on his clothes. "I guess that hasn't really helped you wanting to test the water, eh? Can't blame ya." As he puts the last pieces on he says "We need to bleed out the wolf out or the meat will taste bad.", taking out a bundle of rope and going over to the carcas, dragging it by it's hindquarters before he knots the rope around them a few times. Then he throws the other end over a thick branch and hoists it up. The dead body dangling lifelessly as he slits open the throat and blood comes flowing out. He doesn't seem to be affected by it, having probably done this hundreds of times in his life.

Turning to you again he aks. "So. Do you feel up for that training you need now or do you wanna take a moment to calm down after that? I could stitch up those holes in your pants if you want to.", pointing towards the different sized rips in your pants, ranging from a half to two inches, the two largest from the wolfs fangs.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:47 pm

I smiled back as Will did, feeling myself calm and my heart flutter slightly. He was impressively brave... with his guidance it shouldn't be too long before I'm able to face down a beast like that without freaking out as much. I blush a little as he ruffles my hair before standing up. It is a little disappointing to see him redress, but probably for the best. It hardly helps me keep my disguise up if he's making me flustered all the time... maybe it would have been better to travel with a man I found less attractive... although I don't exactly regret my choice of travelling companion.

I wince as he starts to bleed the wolf, but don't look away. These are skills I would need to learn, even if they glossed over this stuff in the stories. I would have to get used to this and I wasn't going to let any squeamishness get in the way of me becoming a hero.

"After that? I want to get back to training as quickly as possible." I say with a nod, before blushing as I glance at the tears in my pants. "I... yeah... I should probably get that patched up sooner rather than later. I'll go change into a spare quickly for now." I say, slipping into the back of the carriage. I had on male underwear and even slipped in a couple of scrunched up socks in there to help keep up appearances, although I doubted how well it might hold up to close inspection as I try to slip out of my pants just out of his direct line of sight.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:20 pm

He nods and goes to pick up your sword for you, seeming to respect your privacy as you chose to undress in private by no looking your direction, even when he didn't mind things like that. It may have been a different story, if he knew you were a 19 year old female dropping her pants in the back of his cart. Instead he seems to ponder on the weird occurance still as you check sporadically that he isn't looking. Somehow it makes you feel uneasy that even he doesn't understand why that happened, but it was just an random misfurtune. It could have hit anybody, right?

When you return he hands you your weapon and leads into the training by telling you. "Now, I didn't see what happened exactly, but since you were laying on the ground when I arrived, your stance wasn't stable enough. Show me." As you repeat what you did faced with the wolf, he shakes his head a bit, even as you try to concentrate on your stance.

Sytemetically he begins corecting you into the correct position as he walks around you. "You need to stand wider.", lightly kicking aginst your back foot. "And your foot need to be angled more outwards." Crouching down behind you he places his big hands on your waist, making your blush return as he says right behind your ear "And lastly but most importantly you need to go lower", pushing you down with him, your ass getting dangerously close to him. "You are harder to push over that way. Then you take your sword and point it towards your enemy, using the whole reach for your advantage while your angled body gives them the least area to attack."
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:19 pm

Given he had no issue with leaving me to change in private I felt a little more confident that at some point I would be able to bathe without worrying about him seeing me. Even though he seemed to have no issues with privacy himself, he seemed to respect my own. Maybe being comfortable showing off like that is something people develop after a while of travelling the wilderness in small groups? Perhaps he expected me to eventually be as comfortable with it as he is? Or maybe he just knows he has nothing to be ashamed of in his body.

As... distracting as it is to be handled by him like this, I keep my attention on what he's telling me rather than where he's touching me. My growing crush on my mentor and travel companion aside, I had more important things to focus on. Anything I learn from his training would be useful next time I find myself in a dangerous situation. I'd rather not be a hindrance that needs to be saved. The sooner I can make myself useful to him as more than a lookout the better. That way I'll have better odds of sticking around when I get around to telling him my secret.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:08 pm

The training goes on to sword fighting where he reminds you to avoid taking long swipes since that will tell your oppenent ahead of time, unless you want to trick him. That also carries over to not pushing through the hits to not leave yourself open. Both of which he first demontrates by letting you try to attack him, taking advantage and then letting you try to repeat what he did, although you could tell he was slowing down to give you a chance.

Nonetheless it felt really satisfying to be trained by him, feeling yourself grow more and more comfortable with your sword and not getting told that you shouldn't even want to learn to fight in the first place. Like he always does he ends the session by sparing against you. After all doing was always the best way to learn and it was great to not fall for the same things all over again.

The physical activity is taking a toll though in combination with the hot sun. Your in the middle of trying to catch your breath after Will had pushed you over one more and says "I think that's enough for today. Here.", handing you a water pouch. "I'll go continue with the wolf. I can either show you how to do it or you can give Ash some water and hay." Of course, the grey stallion Ash that had dragged you along all day also would be quite thirsty.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:34 pm

Catching my breath, I wipe the sweat from my brow, my joints ache after our sparring. Every time we did this I felt I just got a bit better, but I still had ages to go before I would be as good as Sir William. Still, that just meant I had a good teacher. And it'd be all the more meaningful when I finally caught up to his level of skill. Thanking him as I take the water pouch, I take a swig before nodding a little. "Yeah I should probably tend to the horse. He's more than earned his share. Though I'm not trying to get out of learning to do that..." I wince a little as I look at the remains of the wolf "...butchering stuff or anything. Just maybe another time. For Ash's sake."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Next

Return to Private Games