Min Maxing Life [Tes]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Min Maxing Life [Tes]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:28 pm

Relationship Increase: 23 - 30

Yumi blushes adorably you turn the question back around on her. "Y-yeah, I'll... I was thinking about it. So I'll probably be there." she says with a smile. She's quick to give you her number as well before she waves you goodbye, running off to join Callie in her exercise. And with that, you had found and filmed two girls changing, befriended them, gotten their numbers and used them to grind your abilities up quite a bit, all the while presenting yourself as a selfless, kind hearted individual. Whatever the effects of boosting Yumi and Callie's relationship beyond 100 are aren't overtly apparent, although you're sure you'll have time to explore that later. The only question was what to do now?
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:45 pm

Once again coming out of an encounter like this with the feeling of accomplishment is a new experience for me, even though this one hasn't culminated in sex. The future was paved and that was what mattered the most. But now I was once again alone, wondering what to do. Then it hit me. I was on the trackfield, somewhere I wouldn't normally go, not only for the fact that I wasn't really into sports, but more for avoiding...Maggie.

Because there she was, practicing with the other cheerleaders. But this time was different. Much like with professor Strauß the tides have changed, so to say. Maybe I could have some fun with her. I didn't have much in form of quests I could complete with her, but she has put me through enough shit for me to just do this for fun. Ironically finding myself now in the role of another observer, I try to open up her stats from as far away as possible, looking into her secrets and possible ways I could get revenge on her.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:14 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You momentarily have to discard the instinctual urge to get away before there's a chance she notices you. But she doesn't have the power here anymore, you do. A lot of it, thanks to your focused efforts in levelling up so far. And who around here could you possibly know better than your own step-sister? So, opening up her sheet, you're delighted to find a plethora of secrets for you to peruse.

Base Stats
INT: 3
WIS: 2
CHA: 9
CON: 6
STR: 2
DEX: 8
LCK: 7

Skills
Cheerleading (lvl 6)
Gossiping (lvl 5)
Cock Sucking (lvl 7)
Mooching (lvl 6)

Secrets
I'm Jealous Of How Much Smarter Max Is Than Me. My Dad Always Pushed Me To Focus On Being A People Person, But I Think Life Would Be Easier If I Had Studied Harder.
Sucking Cock Isn't Cheating, Right?
I Hope I'm Not Pregnant. I Can't Be! I Just Pulled My Panties To The Side, I Didn't Take Them Off All The Way, So A Condom Wasn't Needed, Right?
I Wouldn't Tease Max So Much If He Didn't Look So Cute When He Was Hurt. Its His Own Fault, Really.
Ugh, Callie Actually Thinks I Might Be Into Her. I Just Sucked On Her Clit On A Dare, Its No Big Deal.

Surface Thoughts
Every Cheer Practice Its Always The Same. All The Creeps On Campus Come Out To Gawk. Wait, Is That Max?

Holy crap this girl was a mess. You got so much ammo to use against her just from a quick scan and you haven't even started messing with her sheet yet. There were so many ways to approach this that you might want to take your time to... Oh... Oh Crap, she's noticed you. She's noticed you and she's walking over, smiling. Are they just going to let her walk away from practicing with her group like that? It would seem so.

"Hey Max, so good to see you!" she says with a smile as she clasps her hands together cutely, the skirt of her cheerleading outfit swaying slightly as she stops in front of you. "Did you come all this way just to visit me? That's one way to make up for ignoring me and choosing not to support my hobbies the entire time I've been here. But really, you don't have to pretend like that. I'll forgive you if you help out with one incy-wincy favour."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:29 pm

I don't pay attention to the field much more as I thoroughly read the things that come up, a bit perplexed by more than one of her secrets. Mess was an understatement. But then I came to the bottom and my eyes went wider. Shit!...Well. Maybe this was a good thing now. I had nothing to fear from her so what could go wrong.

That means listening to here usual jabbering though, not surprised in the slightest that all of it is the preamble for a favor. "Incy-wincy, huh? What is it exactly?" For the first time though I wasn't as annoyed as my voice would make her believe. This could turn out to be a great opportunity. I do make one change right away though, spending 2 MP to change her secret to:

I Wouldn't Tease Max So Much If He Didn't Look So Cute When He Was Horny. Its His Own Fault, Really.
Last edited by Tes on Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:55 pm

She's about to answer, but pauses for a moment, as if reconsidering something. Then, reaching whatever decision it was, she moves in close to you, placing her hands on your shoulders as she practically presses her bust against your chest. She pouts up at you, putting on her best puppy dog eyes, although its impossible to meet her gaze without also getting a peek down her revealing cheerleader outfit. It would seem your adjusted secret is coming into play immediately. "Big brother~" she coos, rubbing your shoulder slightly "I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out with a party I want to throw my cheerleading team in a couple of days. I wanted to do it myself, but the costs are just too much for me to handle~" She blinks up at you, tilting her head to the side as she awaits your answer.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:06 pm

I freeze up a bit as my sexy stepsis leans up so close against me. That was certainly a little more...'agrassive' than usual. The difference was now I knew what made her do this which dampened the shock, if only by a little. "You didn't even pay me back for the last time I lent you money. How much are we talking? And how are you gonna pay me back, huh?" The questiong could be interpreted as a simple observation that she didn't earn any money herself, but there was still a layer of suggestiveness hiding underneath that.

"Will I at least get to come along?" That question might surprise her, as I normally would never want to deal with her, but how could I let such an event pass by in my new state? Either way, this time I would make sure to make her pay me back, in one way or the other. And if I could meet her hot cheerleading squat while I'm at it, that's just a bonus.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:13 pm

"Um... well..." she murmurs, running a hand a long your arm. She presses herself against you a little more before pulling back, letting you see her breasts squeezed against your body and bouncing back into their perky, large forms. "I'm sure you can think of some way I can help you out..." You doubt she was actually offering herself up at all, but she certainly wanted you to consider it. After all, she now thought making you horny was something she couldn't help but do. She does take a step back a bit as you ask about coming a long, looking genuinely surprised. Although she most come to the conclusion that it would be a great way to tease you and an easy way to get what she wants from you, because she nods. "Yeah... sure, if you want. Don't know if it'll be your thing, though."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:24 pm

I rise a brow at her even more suggestive answer. "Actually. I can't, that's why I'm asking you." Lying but putting her on the spot to actually give me something, not letting her get away with her usual spiel this time. It's fun to see her actually surprised for a change. Trying to give a reasonable answer though I say "Well then I will come. I'm not sure myself if it will be my thing, but I don't have anything better to do, so why not?"

Getting back to the more important part which she tried to avoid I follow that up with "But you still haven't told me how much money you need...and when?" After all I wasn't rich per say, having only a modest income, but I had almost no expenses. Giving her money didn't really hurt much, though she didn't need to know that. The thing that mattered was how much it was worth for her to impress her friends, which I knew was quite a bit.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:34 pm

You see her eyes go wide as she tries to figure out the best response for this situation, clearly not expecting this sort of back and forth from you. "I just need some money for drinks..." she says, twirling her hair around her finger as if it were the most innocent request in the world. "Everyone would be so disappointed without some good drinks. How much do you think it would take... to get a room full of young cheerleaders... drunk..." she asks.

"You really can't think of anything?" she then follows up with, this time pulling at your shirt playfully but briefly. "I could... put in a good word for you... everyone would love to meet my big brother after all. Or maybe I could give you... a little cheerleading of your own?" She still wasn't actually saying anything, no matter how much she layered on her flirty behaviour or innuendo. It might take something a little more in order to get her to either admit defeat or put out.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:50 pm

I watch her pull all the cards to sway me, clearly seeing through it after having witnessed it so many times, though not as seductive as today. "Hm. You want to get them drunk, huh? That should be managable." I reply. "Just text me when the party should start, I'll come a bit early to set everything up." making it sound like she was off the hook, as I was already planning on doing it.

She wasn't though and to make that clear I surprise her even more. "A private cheerleading show? Now that sounds negotiable. When would you plan to give me that?" That was surely unexpected for her. And yet I knew she wouldn't backpeddal on me, much to proud for such a thing. I pretty much had her, and it couldn't be hard to escalate such a show to a bit more intimicy.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:14 am

"You'll do it! Super!" she says ecstatically, planting a kiss on your cheek. It seems like today was your day for cheek kisses. She does look like she's thrown through a loop when you actually vocalise interest in her cheerleading offer.

"A show?" she repeats, shocked. "You're actually interested in a cheerleading show?" She pauses to think for a few moments, before shrugging. "Sure, yeah, uh, if you're going to be coming by before the party we could do it then... Or if you don't think we'll have time I'm free tomorrow morning. I could come by your place, get it done then. Then you'd be happy to help out with the party, right?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:28 am

Great, everything was going as I have planned. Having her give me the show right before the party may play out great, but there where too many variables, which is why I reply "Tomorrow morning sounds better. I'd be happy to help then, yeah.", a smile on my face, a rarity when I was speaking to Maggie. Having gotten what I wanted I tell her goodbye "I'll see ya tomorrow then. Have fun practicing.", going on my way to see what else I could do.

I text the professor to ask about our date. "When are you gonna come over later?" trying to juggle the meetings I had with her and Yumi. At the same time I look to see if Tom wrote anything back about accepting his invitation to meet up tomorrow. My schedule was suddenly filling at a rapid pace and I wasn't accustomed to such a thing normally. On the other hand my quests were running low right about now. Looking around campus and the sheets of the other student I try to find a skill that would be worth copying.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:26 pm

With Maggie strutting off back to cheer leading practice and your arrangements made, your left with ample time to do everything that follows before you have to make a call on whether or not you're going to the Math social. After a short wait, you get a message back from your pet professor: "Isn't that up to you? I can be there 8." You had also got a response from Tom: "Supes. We'll meet at my place. Anywhere between 7 and 9 should be fine to show up. Feel free to bring a friend."

Glancing around campus, your skill spotting comes up with a lot of useless skills. Surely people around here had to be more talented than Paper Clip Bending lvl 3. Maybe your power didn't yet reveal all of a person's skills to you? Still, scanning the entire track you find a few that you might consider useful.

Long Distance Runner (lvl 5)

Self Defence (lvl 4)

Endurance Training (lvl 7)

Slow Dancing (lvl 2)

Breast Massages (lvl 4)

Stalking (lvl 9)

All of these could provide their uses and some you might have an easier time levelling up than others, although maybe you would want to copy a skill you might otherwise struggle with. Of course, you could always copy Maggie's cock sucking skill to have it on hand to give to someone else. Maybe if you looked more you could find more options to... wait... what was that last one... You hastily go back to try and find the sheet that provided the "Stalking" skill, however as much as you frantically look around, you can't seem to make it pop up again.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:50 pm

Reading through the messages I slowly get back into planning out my days which I neglected for so long. A bit amused by my professor's annoyance I write back. "Oh, I'm so sorry for taking your plans into account. It won't happen again. I'll see you at 8 then ^^" I didn't feel like I needed to respond to Tom other than the tick marks showing I read it. Bring a friend, huh. Just a few days ago practically all my friends would have already been there, but now I could actually forward that invite to someone new. Maybe Yumi would be interested. Giving me two plans for her to play with. The more harmless invite to Tom's party and seeing her dislike our professor so much, maybe she would enjoy watching along or even participating later with her. I would need to ease into bringing up such a thing though.

Some of those skills really could come in useful and as I think about which one should be my first loot the stalking one irks me. Even more so when I can't seem to find the source of it anymore. Strange. Very strange. If they were currently stalking, which I could only presume they do practically day and night with that kind of level, it would make little sense for them to vanish from me...unless they were stalking me! I grow a bit uncomfortable by the thought and names flood through my head. There was nothing I could do about it at this exact moment, but I make a mental note to keep my eyes open.

Back to the task though: I had this question for how hard it actually was to raise your stats naturally and if my power could even enhance that. So endurance training eemed like the perfect test for it. I needed to raise that stat either way so it wasn't much harm...except I would actually need to perferm endurance training to test this, urgh...

That was a skill for me. But I still had the quest to give someone else a skill and my sister's seemed like something I would really like to give some girls in the future. So making another investment I copy both hers and the endurance skill for 2MP each and apply the latter to me for another 2 leaving me with 12 and another completed quest. The skill I wanted to update was another good question though. I play around with the idea to level up my new skill immidiatly but for that my theory wasn't strong enough yet, which means I once again settle to update the sheet editor to 5. Who knows? Maybe level 5 would be something special. And up until now that skill has never failed to impress.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:06 pm

Endurance training now sits in your skills list at level 1, with no percentage put into levelling it up at the moment. The effects of this aren't currently apparent, but you'll have plenty of opportunities to test it out. With the level up to sheet editor, however, brought about by Autodidact being completed, you see another pop up appear.

Level Up - Sheet Editor (lvl 5)
You May Now Access Character Sheets Over Viewing Someones Online Social Media Profile Or Mobile Contact Information
You May Now Load Character Sheets You Have Modified Into The 'Testing Chamber' When You Sleep In Order To Practice Modification Scenarios With Them
2 SP And 10 MP Rewarded For Reaching Level 5

New Quests
Sweet Dreams - Make Use Of The Testing Chamber At Night. Reward: Unlocks Dream Programming Skill

Quick Study - Bring A Copied Skill Up To Level 5. Reward: 20MP
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:29 pm

And oh did it impress! Long ranged editing was just another cherry on top the never ending possibilities. And that Testing Chamber? That could come in quite useful. Plus it opened up a new quest which was always a good sign. I knew for sure that I would test this thing out tonight. That sadly had to wait though, but it's not like I didn't have plenty other exiting plans for today to bridge that gap.

Thinking about what I would want to invest my 4 SP in and how I wanted to tackle the social this evening with Yumi, I return to the mathematics buildings, going on with my normal uni day, while looking if something or someone was especially interesting. As I leave the tracks I can't help but look to see if someone is following me.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:51 pm

You don't notice anyone behind you that seems to be following you, although if you were being stalked by the person with the skill you noticed earlier then nine levels of it would suggest they're pretty good at hiding whether or not they're following someone. The question is, who would be stalking you and why? Does someone else know about the powers you've gotten?

Your time in the mathematics building proceeds largely as normal. No other unexpected encounters quite as exciting as that with Yumi and Callie and no other signs of alarming skills cropping up. Soon enough its time to make the call on whether or not you're going to the math social and if you want to try and bring your new pet professor along. You don't expect anyone would be too fussed if you only show up for a short while before heading off on your own, although you know Yumi would be waiting for you.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:40 pm

Rethinking my plans to go to mathsocial and then to my evening with the professor I notice that I probably should take myself some more time with Yumi and if I want to slowly introduce her to my control over our nemesis how would I do so better than there. So taking out my phone I send Straus another message. "Slight change of plans. We're meeting at the math social and will go to my apartment afterwards. Just come there and act like you normally would. I'll come speak with you." This time there was no question, just a statement, like she seemed to expect. To Yumi I say "Hey, It's Max. I'll be at the social later. Hope we'll see each other." With that she also had gotten my number, which reminds me to send Callie one as well. "Hey, Max here. Really enjoyed meeting you earlier. I'm sure we'll find some time to do some more assisted stretches xD"

Then I go home and still can't decide between maxing out my own intelligence now to complete a quest or invest in Constitutuin which went more along the path to better myself. And then there was even a thrid option. Maxing out Luck. Who knows. I could probably make a furtune at the casino, even though my mathematical brain screams no. I held off on that decision for later and got ready for the social, trying to look nice and admiring the slight improvement to my looks I made earlier in the mirror.

I also remember it saying I could change things about my body free of charge. I was conflicted with being subtle to not alarm anyone, especially someone who has seen me today, but I add a bit of height and give myself a sightly better stature and girth, fighting my urge to give myself the best I could currently do. After settling for something I like I go on to hopefully meet Yumi at the social.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:38 pm

You don't get a response from Professor Straus, although you see that she's seen your message. Yumi on the other hand is quick to reply. "Great! See you there!". It only takes about ten minutes or so later before you get a response from Callie. "Awesome meeting u Max. Come 2 track practice some time. I'm sure the girls will love ur stretches. ;)" Your new level of sheet editor takes effect as you read their texts, allowing you to see their sheets and, in particular, their current thoughts.

Irma
The Social? I Can't Believe This Is Happening To Me. Maybe If I Play Along I Can Figure Out How He Managed To Do All Those Things To Me. I Can Still Taste His Cum On My Lips...

Yumi
I'm Glad Max Is Finally Starting To Open Up A Bit More. I Always Thought He Was Really Cute. Though I'm Sure He's Into More Charismatic Girls Like Callie.

Callie
I Wonder What Other Helpful Stretches Max Has Up His Sleeve. I'm Still Feeling Full Of Energy After That Short One. Is It Just Me Or Does He Look Kind Of Familiar. Where Have I Seen Him Before?

When you get to the social it seems to only just be starting up. At this point about a couple of dozen people have gathered, although they seem to mostly be sticking within the groups they arrived with, not yet ready to socialise. The bulk of the crowd seems to be first years, although you can spot a few familiar faces around the place. Including Professor Straus and Yumi. Straus catches your eye and glares at you, although you can see her blush. She doesn't make a move over towards you but keeps her focus on you. It seems most of the people who have been in her lectures are pretty shocked to see her here, a couple going up to ask her questions although she brushes them off with relatively short answers.

Yumi's face goes from a look of shy observation to a gleeful smile as she sees you and quickly runs on over to you. "Hey, Max!" she says, her eyes momentarily going to your body with a slight look of surprise. It seems even with just minor changes, Yumi seems to have noticed something is different. She brushes it off however and gives you a quick hug. "Glad you could make it. Although things seem a bit... awkward right now. A party full of introverts... it might take a few drinks before anything fun starts happening, especially with a professor hanging around." she gives Straus a wary glare as she speaks.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:25 pm

Seeing Irma throw me a glare was cute, so I cock my head and pout a bit to make fun of her gesture. I would talk to her later. For now Yumi would be more pleasing to talk to, at least while there where people around. "Hey!" I greet her back, enjoying the hug before I shortle at her comment about the current mood. "Yeah I can see the clumping happened right away." I say as I look around. Drawing from her remark about alcoholic help I smile and ask "So I guess you would be up for a few drinks then?", more then happy to share a few with her over the next couple of hours.

Her initiating the conversation about our professor was even better than I had imagined. Now I could scrap all the plans I had to do so and jump straight to the more important parts. Looking with Yumi I joke in line with her comment"She's quite a treat to hang around isn't she?", turning back to her with a smile and at first glance a fun thought experiment. "Let's see. Then what if you could make her do whatever you wanted to, what would it be?"

As we talk I gradually add points into our relationship and look into her secrets. I guessed investing 5 points and raising her to 80 would be good enough for her to trust me and answer such a question honestly.
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games