Min Maxing Life [Tes]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Min Maxing Life [Tes]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:07 pm

Only one word appears next.
Liar

Try as you might, you can't seem to get more out of whoever it was that was talking to you. It seems they only showed up to chat every so often. And they were hardly the most helpful or talkative individual once they did make an appearance. As rude as they were, for some reason you got the sense that there wasn't any malice behind their accusation. In fact, it didn't like an accusation, more of a coy observation. Whatever led to them reaching that conclusion, they clearly weren't sharing right now and had left you alone to your thoughts.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:13 pm

I really wonder how many times they have done this before to be so sure about understanding the human psychy. Well, it didn't really matter for me as long as I don't suddenly clash with someone else who has this gift. But how likely would that be...

Seeing I had some free time, I stroll around campus and the rooms assigned for groupworking to see if I found anyone I knew. This wasn't just because of the mage and me experimenting with it, but it was actualle the thing I would normally do right about now to pass my time. In my head I was already thinking about tonight, where I would have my sexy professor all to myself. And since I would almost certainly complete a quest then, I wasn't to pressed on forcing progress right now.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:50 pm

While perusing the rooms around campus, idly enjoying your fantasies about your new pet professor, you notice someone you recognise the voice of someone you recognise in one of the often unused rooms. Yumi... you think her name was. She was in your course, although the two of you didn't talk very much. She was talking to someone else. The second voice was harder to place, although you eventually realised it was the voice of a friend Yumi often hung out with, someone that wasn't part of the course though, so you never had a name to put to the face. They're complaining about some kind of... stink bomb... that went off in the ladies changing room at the gym. It seems Yumi's friend is reassuring her that no one will see them get changed here as this room is almost never used.

Able to peek through a gap in the door, your powers kick in as soon as you see their faces, giving you their names and letting you know they were both part of the university women's track team.

Shoji Yumi

Base Stats
INT: 7
WIS: 4
CHA: 5
CON: 6
STR: 3
DEX: 6
LCK: 3

Callie West
Base Stats
INT: 4
WIS: 2
CHA: 8
CON: 8
STR: 5
DEX: 7
LCK: 4

They don't seem to have noticed you peeping on them... and it does seem in line with their luck that they would be changing in this room right as you were having a little exploration of campus. You could leave them to their privacy, but they were just starting to take off their clothes...

~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:07 pm

I nearly walk past the room, not expecting anyone to be in there. As I hear the voices inside though I stop in my tracks, listening and slowly moving backwards to see what was the source. The things I hear make my heart pump up again. And after looking around to make sure no one else was watching me, I take a peek through the door.

So luck really is helpful, I though to myself. Their track team career really showed as watch them expose more and more of their skin. In the back of my mind I go through possible backup plans if I got caught, but for the moment It was enough for me to simply watch and...Would I dare to record this? I look to the phone in my pocket, the idea too tempting not to. So I take it out to save the scene for me to relive whenever I wanted to. This had the added benefit that I could look around a bit more frequently and take other precausions without missing a thing.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:57 pm

As you take advantage of the situation, recording the two girls as they start to strip off their clothes right in front of you and your phone's camera, you notice your sheet seems to be trying to prompt you something you missed. Even more rewards and quests... Just how many did you earn from fucking your professor? The gift that just keeps on giving gives some more, it would seem. First with a list of Charisma based traits, then a new ability and finally some new quests.

Charisma Savant (Self Only, Costs 2 SP) - All Future Charisma Adjustments Are Doubled

Hold The Conversation (Costs 3 Modification Points) - People Listen To The Speaker When They Talk, Not Interrupting And Making Sure They Pay Attention To What They Have To Say

Repulsive Personality (Costs 2 Modification Points, Requires Charisma 2 Or Lower) - All Relationship Increases Are Halved, All Relationship Decreases Are Doubled. You Must Really Like This Person In Order To Want To Spend Time With Them

Magnetic Personality (Costs 2 Modification Points, Requires Charisma 8 Or Higher) - All Relationship Increases Are Doubled, All Decreases Are Halved. You Must Really Hate This Person In Order To Avoid Them

New Ability - Skill Replication. You Can Spend 2 MP To Create A Level 1 Copy Of A Skill. You Can Implant This Skill Into Anyone, Including Yourself For Another 2 MP Per Implant

A Better You III - Max Out A Stat. Reward: 10 MP, 1 Customisable Trait To Implant In A Person Of Your Choosing

Autodidact - Give Yourself A Copy Of Someone Else's Skill. Reward: 1 SP, Choose 1 Skill To Level Up

Here To Teach - Give Someone Else A New Skill. Reward: 1 Customisable Trait Freely Installed In That Person
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:13 pm

As I record the two beauties I reevaluate my current position. Seeing that Callies constitution was already this high, she would be a good canditate for Helping Hand III. And even better yet, I didn't know here much at all, her friendship to would surely suffice the requirements for A New Friend, the quest I've been grudging this whole day.

And maybe, just maybe if I did it right, I could even get something more out of it. A plan in my head, I watch on, waiting for when they would be done dressing up, before walking into the room as if expecting no one to be there, putting my phone back first of course. Doing my best impression of being stumped I say. "Wh- Oh...Sorry I didn't expect anyone to be in here. Do you have a something in here now?" Hopefully my explanation suffices and I look over to Shoji using our brief aquaintance to start a conversation. "Hey. I didn't know you were part of the track team." Playing it off as recognising the track team uniform and getting into the subject I want to get into: betting that I could make Callie instantly better at running.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:31 pm

Both of them have beautifully fit bodies, wetting your appetite for some more fun as you watch. At one point you even catch Callie reaching over and pinching Yumi's ass, causing you course mate yelp slightly and grumble. "Looking tighter today, Yumi." Callie says with a slight giggle. "I can see working out has been going well." Yumi rolls her eyes and finishes getting changed while Callie just giggles slightly. Was that just close friends teasing each other, or was there maybe something more to these two and their relationship? You didn't know them well enough to see their secrets just yet, but you can tell their relationship with each other was very high at a 91 rating. Although that didn't mean they were necessarily more than friends.

Once you stepped in, they both looked wide eyed at you in surprise. Yumi even seemed to jump slightly, covering her mouth with both hands to muffle a yelp. Callie was much less jumpy and just placed a hand on her hip as she watched you talk.

"Oh... no... Its alright Max we're finished up in this room." Yumi says, calming down as she seems to believe that you didn't see anything. She glances at her bag now filled with her clothes and nudges it to the side slightly with her foot. She glances down at her outfit, and how it hugged her curves oh so nicely, and smiled sheepishly. "Oh, yeah, this... I'm a little new to it, but its been fun. I'm not that good, but I still enjoy it."

Callie scoffs and waves her hand dismissively in the air. "She's just being modest. She's great for a beginner and quickly becoming one of our best runners." she glances to the side and frowns a little before adding "More people would be talking about our new rising star here if the women's team was taken half as seriously as the men's." With her complaints out of the way, she shoots you a smile and holds out her hand. "The names Callie. You're the 'Max' from Yumi's course, right? Yeah, she's told me about you."

Did she now? What would there be to tell, seeing as you and Yumi have hardly spoken all that much at all? A quick check reveals that Yumi's Relationship Rating with you is at 12. Maybe slightly higher than expected, but within the range of fondness built by familiarity if nothing else. Callie's value is at 4. Despite never having met you, it seems she's hoping to make friends already.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:56 pm

I'm intrigued by their high friendship level and obvious intimicy. But who knows, I bet I also have a quite high rating with Tom and I don't want to fuck him. That doesn't stop my imagination though. Maybe I could even artificially increase that number to make them get on that level. So I take a quick look for that magical button.

Yumi was so cute in her skimpy outfit, her shyness just adding to the appeal as I try not to oogle too much on either of their bodies. "That's great Yumi. If you like it and you're really good at it you should definitely keep doing it." I say trying to be encouraging. Hearing Callies complaints though I smell an opportunity. "What do you mean exactly. I'm sorry for being a bit uninformed on the subject, but how do they treat the women's team?"

Hearing they talked about me made me smile. I reply "Well I hope she only told you good things about me. Nice to meet you Callie", holding out a hand to shake. Seing their friendship scores towards me I ponder again. It would habe been nice to max out Yumi to strengthen the encouragement from Callie, but she was already above 10%. On the other hand I could probably spare a few extra points to make them both better, feeling like the benefits could greatly outweigh the cost. Callie on the other hand was perfect for the task, 2 points and then just 6% friendship. that couldn't be too hard, right?
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:14 pm

"Ah, nothing you need to worry about." Callie says with a grin as she shakes your hand. "Just that you're one of the smartest people in the class. Oh, and you managed to get that bitchy professor into trouble. She was singing your praises for a good couple of weeks after that."

Yumi blushes and coughs to cut off your conversation. Callie rolls her eyes but yields to her not so subtle request and changes the topic. "Well, I'd hate to bother you with the details. I doubt the politics of the sports teams are entirely your thing." She crosses her arms as she talks, her slightly muscled arms propping her tightly covered chest up quite nicely. "The long and short of it is the Uni doesn't really treat the women's team in much of any way. We're allowed to exist and have access to the tracks, but we have to schedule everything ourselves around the times the men's team gets given. Most of the time our coach can't be bothered to show up, yet he's there every day for the men's team, so we have to coach ourselves. We don't get any funding for big events for various excuses, but the men's team have made the bloody paper thanks to uni driven publicity. You find cases like this all across the sports teams. Heck, there isn't even an official version of most female teams. The only ones that get funding are swimming, gymnastics and ballet." she huffs a little but her friendly smile returns to her face quickly enough. "If you're genuinely interested, one of the female student reps I know is trying to put a campaign together to get the uni's attention about issues like this. Robin Woods. She could tell you more."

Yep... that... that was your Robin. Why were you only a little surprised? Though when did she start working as a student rep?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:23 pm

I listen closely to what Callie explains, snickering a bit at the end. I explain myself right after "Yeah. I know her. I would have expected her to be able to tell me a whole lot about things like that right away, but I didn't know about the campaign yet.", going back into pondering a bit before answering "Well I can understand that funding correlates to income created, but not having a coach is just inacceptable. There is a reason that we have a course named sports sciences at uni...You know I could probably make you both run significantly faster in 5 minutes max." The bait was layed out and I hoped to have covered my ass enough to make it sound believable, even with another smart person in the room.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:30 pm

"Really?" Yumi chirps up, clearly interested in being able to run faster. "In just five minutes? That seems a bit outlandish." She may have her doubts, but you can tell she wants to believe you.

You also have Callie's attention, although she cocks her head to the side and raises a finger. "This isn't going to involve performance enhancing drugs... or anything like that, right?" she asks. Her tone makes it very clear she's against that sort of thing. "That's not what being part of the track team is about. Though if you are as smart as Yumi says you are, I'm sure you've probably figured out some fancy pants exercise or something, right?"

Both of them seem to be trying to believe you. They clearly want it to be true that they can get faster that quickly. While Yumi was definitely smart, neither of these two seemed to be the wisest people around, which made them just a little easier to string along. It seemed like the floor was yours.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:38 pm

I deny any connection to drugs from the get go, "No, no, no. Of course not." joking about about the ridiculousness of that. "I mean, I don't really look like a drug dealer, do I?" Then I get back to being serious. "No. I've looked into that part of science a while ago to work out how I can loose weight." This was perfect, not only giving my story background, but also building the foundation for my sudden weightloss that would probably come in my future, if I interpreted the possibility of body modification right.

"If something really interests me, I get really deep into studies and all that, so now I know most things about metabolism, lactic acid decay and that stuff." Truth be told, I actually looked into it, but couldn't motivate myself to actually pull through. "I can show you. You're already dressed to run, right? We could go down to the track right now." I propose this with certainty in my voice. Of course for me there was no doubt that I could do it, but for them it must be quite surprising.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:56 pm

The two of them share a brief look before Callie shrugs. "I mean, we're already on our way there, anyway, so what's the harm?" You're not sure how much faith they actually have in this plan working, but they don't seem to mind letting you tag along on their workout at the least. They both zip-up their bags of clothes and carry them with them to the track, letting you come along. A part of you was hopefully that this was a training session for the entire women's track team - a bunch of university girls clad in tight running outfits working up a sweat in front of you - however it seemed that this was just a simple work out between these two ladies right now, as the track seemed to be free for anyone to go onto right now. You thought you might look out of place here, but there were a fair few less physically fit voyeurs sitting by the side of the track. They were either attending with friends or... observing. As much as you might like to condemn that second type of person you were practically in the same boat by this stage... if not even further than they are along.

The two girls get prepped with some warm up stretches, putting their limber and fit bodies on full display before you. They were both impressive, although Callie's greater experience shone through. Based off of lingering glances from other observers and even other people using the track, she was quite popular. Not that Yumi's tight ass didn't also get some appreciative looks.

"OK, Max." Yumi says, blushing a bit as she seems to catch you looking at her while she finishes her stretches. "What exactly is this work out then?" She smiles softly, eager to hear what you have to say.

"Yeah, don't leave us in suspense, brainy boy." Callie adds on.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:10 pm

Maybe it was best to not have the whole team here right now, as I couldn't explain why I can't help all of them get faster right away. In that sense and many more this was perfect. I got an up close view of them and I couldn't deny in any way that I was enjoying it. It was good that I had just fucked the professor or I might have popped a boner right there. I can't deny feeling a bit for the guys observing. I may have done some low stuff in my life but I never had the impuls strong enough to bring me to do so.

"Do you both know your usual times? I mean there's no sense in this if we can't compare." I ask, giving me a bit more time to think about how exactly I was gonna set up this illusion. I can't really give them any old workout, which would make tame suspisious. No I needed to be somehow involved. "It's not really a workout. It's more a couple of assisted stretch." Immidiatly excusing myself for how that might have sounded. "Nothing pervy. I swear. You would just need to set your foot here-", pointing to the side of my stomach, just above the tip of my hipbone "and let me hold your leg. My hands would only go up to your knee, nothing more."
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:48 pm

Yumi seems a little reluctant about sharing her usual time, but Callie seems to know both of their timings for a 100m sprint and gives it to you for reference. Callie boasts an impressive track time of 11.42 seconds, although she seems annoyed that she can't get below the 11.2 mark. Yumi, less experienced than her friend, hits a little over the 12 second range. "Given how new at this she is, that's really impressive." Callie says, with a wide grin. "She just needs to learn to shift her weight better and she'll be catching up in no time." As she says 'shift her weight' she winks at you and mimes hefting two orbs in her hands. Fair enough, Yumi certainly had two sizable excuses for falling behind. And its not like you could do it better than either of them.

Callie rolls her eyes when you say 'assisted stretch', although her smirk lets you know she's giving you the benefit of the doubt. You can imagine a fair few guys have tried to use that line on her in the past. She nods as you explain what needs to be done and then gives Yumi a quick pat on the back. "Feeling up for a little assisted stretching with Max." she says to her friend.

Yumi sighs and hides her face in her hands briefly but steps forward, her eyes darting between the side of your stomach and your own eyes before she started to lift up her foot. "Like this?" she asks as she plants it in place.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:02 pm

I don't really know anything about the times and how good they were, but It was clear to me that I could make them better. The nod to yumi's chest catches me a bit off guard and I chuckle with a bit of nervousness. I knew how the offer for an assisted stretch sounded, which is why I excused myself right away. I was glad that that seemed to clear it up enough for them to trust me.

Somehow I would have expected Callie to be the first, but I'm also more than happy to start with the more familiar Yumi. Cupping her foot where her achiles tendend connected to it I hold her sole flat against me. I tell her that she in fact doing this corectly, as if there was any way she could have done it wrong. "Yeah like that. Now push against me, so you don't fall over." My other hand goes up her calf until it nestles in the back of her knee, while I get into a more solid stance and push against her resistence, angling her leg to about 90 degrees as I look her into her eyes upholding the tension, watching for any sign of her being uncomfortable. Done with the first side I put one point into her constituition, asking her to repeat the same on her other side and doing the same thing over, raising her to the same point as Callie was at the moment and leaving me with only 4 points, two of which were already assigned specially to Callie. "Feel any different?" I ask, weighing the impact I actually had.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:42 pm

Yumi doesn't seem uncomfortable with feeling your hands on her leg, although she does seem to be avoiding meeting your eyes in general. After you've completed the stretch, she does seem to smile a bit, shifting from one foot to the other. "...Yeah... actually I do feel a bit better... Quite a lot better, really." she says with a soft smile. "Thank you Max." She quickly pulls you into a hug. Its perhaps the shortest lived hug you've ever been a part of before she pulls away and steps back.

Relationship Increase: 12 - 18

"Alright, lets see what all this fuss is about then." Callie says as she steps between you and the blushing Yumi, planting one of her legs right where Yumi did earlier. "Come on, work your magic, Max." she says with a grin, not showing any of the same shyness Yumi did. And sure enough... one fake exercise later...

1 SP Awarded. Traits Unlocked. Callie Relationship Score Increased To 24.

New Traits
Can Go All Night (Costs 2MP, Requires Con 8 Or Higher) - You Are Difficult To Tire Out And You Find Your 'Vitality' Restores Itself Frequently.

Constitution Savant (Self Only, Costs 2 SP) - All Future Constitution Adjustments Are Doubled

Fertility God (Costs 4MP) - Immediately Renders The Target Highly Fertile

Hair Trigger (Costs 2MP, Requires Con 3 Or Lower) - Orgasms Easily, Sometimes Climaxing At The Slightest Touches

Level Up - Sheet Editor(lvl 3)

You Can Now Spend 4 MP To Edit Secrets Belonging To People.
You Can Now Adjust Your Own Physical Appearance In Terms Of Height, Stature, Girth And Hair Colour, Free Of Charge.
Improving Looks Beyond That Will Require 1 SP Per Appearance Rating. Current Looks 6/10.
Can Read Current Surface Thoughts Of People.
You Can Now Spend 1MP To Increase Or Decrease Other People's Relationships By 5 Points

New Quests

Training The Champ - Fuck Callie West. Reward: +1CON, +40 Relationship With Callie

Team Building Exercises - Get Callie West And Shoji Yumi To Make Out. Reward: 1 SP And 15 MP.

Home Grooming - Improve Your Looks By 1 Point. Reward: 5 MP. +20 Relationship With A Person Of Your Choosing

With the exercise completed, Callie seems surprised by how good she feels. "Wow, that really got my blood pumping. Huh, consider me impressed, Max." she says with a smile. The two girls seem eager to try out how effective it is, demonstrating their new boost in speed that came with it. Sure enough, they both manage to break their previous records, and Callie doesn't even seem tired afterwards. "I did... I actually did it. Fuck, I thought I was ages away... I'm not breaking any records, but I could fucking qualify for the Olympics. With a bit of practice... who knows what I could do."

...Have you just made a superhero?

Relationship Increase Callie: 24 - 29
Relationship Increase Yumi: 18 - 23

Regardless, both girls seem very happy with you and run over to pull you into a celebratory three-way hug. Not the right kind of three way to complete another quest for you, it would seem, but the kiss Callie leaves on your cheek makes it feel worth it anyway as they pull away.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:26 pm

I am watching my plan come to friuition, quite pleased with myself. As they both come to hug me I scan the plethora of new things that move had gotten me, wondering what I should do next and how I will push Callie that last damn point in friendship without spending more just for that. Thinking fast the most efficient way I find is cashing in on the Sacrifice quest now by decreasing my...that's a bit of a question huh. I value each statline and wonder what I could actually sacrifice. I land my wisdom, even though it hurt me very much, It would be the right thing to do in the longrun. This will level up Sheet Editor again and every other skill with it awarding me 10 MP with it. The perfect foundation to work on the triangle relation I was currently setting up. I had another SP left and a quick quest that would lead to another quest completion. Putting my last point into my own looks I immidiatly cash in on the reward by putting it into Callie. Lastly, I invest twice in the relationship between the two sport babes, tipping them over 100 and excited to see what that would mean. Hopefully another quest completion in the near future. In the end I should be left with 1 Sp but a whopping 20 MP.

Ending the hug I say with a warm smile "I'm really glad that I could help you two. If you ever want some help with stuff like this, you can come and ask me." Not only did this in my mind come over as selfless, which it wasn't in any way, but also gave a reason to meet them both again, which I definitly wanted.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:53 pm

Level Up
Sheet Editor(lvl 4)
Editing Secrets Now Costs 2MP
You Can Create New Fantasies To Install As Secrets. Costs 5MP
Adjusting Your Relationships Is Now More Effective. 1MP provides A 10 Point Boost
You Can Spend 1SP To Erase A Degree Of Someone's Short Term Memory

Inventory(lvl 2)
You Can Now Store Up To Twenty Hand Held Items In Your Inventory.

Relationship With Callie Now Increased To 49

Both girls smile back at you as the hug ends. You see a brief look of pleasant surprise in both their eyes... Right, you were now a whole point more attractive. They most likely believe this is just them seeing you in a different light now that you've helped them out. Callie leans over towards Yumi to murmur in her ear, although you catch what she says. "I can see why you keep talking about him." She smirks a little and pats you on the shoulder. "You're a pretty great guy, Max, I'll give you that. If you've got any more tips or tricks I'd be happy to listen. You got your phone on you, I'll give you my number." She waits for you to get your phone out, unaware of the compromising video of her that it contains, giving you her digits before she stretches her legs out once more. "But for now, I better strike while the iron's hot!" As she says that, she lightly slaps Yumi on the ass, causing the shier girl to blush and step forward in surprise before Callie takes to the track and starts jogging.

Yumi watches her go for a few moments before turning her attention to you. "Hey, Max... uh... are you going to that... math social... on today?" she rubs the back of her neck uneasily as she waits for your answer.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:08 pm

The skill levels sounded amazing. And I haven't even used the inventory up until now...But the possibilities where absolutely plentiful. And the Sheet Editor became more and more useful. I now could take even more influence on my relations with others. 10% per MP really sounded like a good deal, especially if I looked at the stash of 20 MP I had amassed.

As I give Callie my phone, I really hope she doesn't open the gallery. But then again, what non sociapath would do something like that to another. Apperently It's surprisingly easy to get a girls number when you got superpowers. I wave her goodbye and stifle my laugh from her slapping Yumi on her ass again. As the attention once again comes to me listen to Yumi, pondering a bit before responding. "Well I didn't actually plan to, but if you come I would atleast have one person to talk to. Do you plan to come?" It was a bit ununsual for me to feel the attention of a cute girl like her. Did I change so much already, or was it just a thing about confidence like everyone says. "You could also give me your number to talk about meeting up later if you want to. I wouldn't want to hold you up on your running session much longer."
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games