Min Maxing Life [Tes]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Min Maxing Life [Tes]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:50 am

There doesn't seem to be an immediate reaction from Straus losing luck at first... until the marker she was using to write on the whiteboard dries up. She goes to pick up another one which also seems to be dry, forcing her to leave the room for a couple of minutes before returning with a replacement pen, scowling at the inconvenience the entire way. Undoubtedly she'd come up with some excuse as to way her spot of bad luck was someone else's fault... Although to no credit of her own she would actually be right this time.

You're optimum choice gives you the benefit of even more Modifier Points to use while having only spent two so far, giving you eight to play around with. Plus that fancy bonus unlock...

Introducing Traits: Traits Are Specific Modifications You Can Spend Modification Points To Install Into A Person. They Often Cost More Than A Stat Modification And Often Have Stat Prerequisites.

You May Now Apply The Following Luck Traits To Other People Or Yourself:

Gambling Addiction (Costs 4 Modification Points) - This Person Finds It Difficult To Resist Wagers And Bets And Can Be Coerced Into Luck Based Situations More Easily. Will Likely Start Gambling Heavily.

When It Rains, It Pours (Costs 2 Modification Points. Requires Luck Of 3 Or Less) - Whenever Bad Luck Strikes, It Is Guaranteed To Strike Again. Curse Someone With Misfortunes That Lead To More Misfortunes. You Will Have The Ability To Adjust The Likelihood Of Their Bad Luck Continuing.

Win Big (Costs 2 Modification Points. Requires Luck Of 8 Or More) - Whenever Someone With This Trait, Whether That Is You Or Someone You Have Applied It To, Benefits From Luck, They Will Find Continued Windfall From This Good Fortune. Good Luck Comes With Greater Rewards

Luck Savant (Self Only, Costs 2 Stat Points) - All Future Luck Adjustments After This Trait Is Applied Are Doubled. Applies To Both Luck Adjustments To Yourself And Others

It isn't long before your quest log updates again.

Less Is More III - Bring A Stat From Above 6 Down To 1. Rewards: 1 Stat Point, 5 Modifier Points, Unlocked Traits Based Off Of Applied Stat
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:16 am

And a fancy unlock it was indeed. Those traits all looked rather fun but that last one peaked my interest. It could possibly double my efficiency in completing quests per Modifiers. And being lucky would probably entail pretty convinient situations. Though now that I know there are traits like 'Win Big' It might be more useful to go into a direction I'm already pretty good in like...intelligence.

And then the next quest came and I again grinned. Well if the game wants me to make her a dumb slut...What could I do but oblige. But if I wanted to get anything out of it I needed to time it to where no one else could interupt. I decided to wait until the end of the lecture, waiting a minute before going to her office to have a talk. Now the time suddenly went by very slow, Nothing else to do but wait and smile in her direction as she basks in her superior intellect for a little longer. But my patience would be the right way. I knew that.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:09 am

The lecture goes on, and what a pain it would have been, if you weren't enjoying planning ahead with your powers. She catches you smiling in her direction several times and glares back. Although, none the wiser to the reason for your joy, she simply continues with the lecture. You wonder how many more of these she'll get away with running once her intelligence has been brought down.

As the lecture eventually came to a close, you were able to make your way towards her office once she had time to get there herself. While professors were expected to see and help students coming for advice or discuss their course, you can't imagine Professor Straus gets many people visiting to seek her aid. So you can imagine her surprise when out of everyone, you seem to show up at her door. Her surprise quickly turns to a scowl and her mood indicator shifts to irritated.

"Mr Webber." she murmurs with a slight condescending tone to her voice. "I'm not surprised to see you need some extra help, although I usually prefer to arrange appointments rather than manage drop ins." She waves you in regardless and gestures to a seat in front of her desk, although her attention flickers back to reading through her e-mails, seemingly rather dismissive or your presence. "So, what can I do for you today?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:09 pm

I actually have a few second thoughts about taking someone lifelyhood away like that, but when I enter the office and all I get from her is belittlement my choice becomes asolutely clear. I have 8 points left and she has 7 Intelligence left, again at the perfect number for my quest. You could argue that I should become a Luck Savant and do this quest on Josh instead to safe modifiers, but then I would loose out on enother stat with traits. And like this I spend 6 points to get back 5 plus one for my own stats. So I just exchange one in the grand scheme of things.

"Yeah, sry for that. I just wanted to talk about something on the assignments real quick." I reply faking a reason to come here and setting up a way for me to 'test' her right away. Sitting down on the offered chair I begin to fumble with my things getting the printed assginmentt paper, during witch I also try to ramp up her demise. I couldn't do it all they way just yet, having to prove this was my doing to get her to do anything I want to get it back, but I mash the minus button taking off 3 from her remaining 7. I also use the opportunity to see how the deduction affects my progress in the Sheet Editor skill comparing the before and after mastery of it especially since I got that sweet 50% bonus.

"You see? I think there is a sign swap in the solution of this integral. Once you do the partial integration after tranforming using the Gauß divergence theorem you should get a minus in front of the remaining integral while the constant boundary part vanishes. No matter how many times I did it I come up with exactly negative of the solution given." I hit her with a relatively easy question to test the waters and to hopefully make her somewhat aware that something was not going in her favor.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:52 pm

"I shouldn't have to hold your hand through your assignment." she mocks, while rolling her eyes. "Honestly Max, if your stumped by this, you probably shouldn't be in this course." She leans across the desk, pen in hand as she looks over your paper. Although as her intelligence drops to below average you watch as her determined glare switches to an uncertain gaze as she starts to nibble at the end of her pen nervously. "Um... well... clearly..." she murmurs, her voice trailing off as she seems stunted by what was likely a question she had a hand in preparing in the first place.

You watch as your Sheet Editor skill raises per decrease of the Professor's stats and it seems that couple with the 50% boost these gives you just enough to push over into the second level of Sheet Editor. You'd wager that that would mean ordinarily it would have been ten modifications to increase a level, but the boost meant that you only needed five. It might be worth keeping track to see if its always ten per level or if each level requires more work to be put in.

Level Up - Sheet Editor(lvl 2)
You Can Now Modify Relationship Ratings With People. You Can Spend A Modification Point To Increase Your Relationship Rating By Five Points.
You Can Now Review Certain Secrets And Fantasies Belonging To People.
You Can Spend Modification Points To Increase Or Decrease Skill Levels

It seems like your range of abilities was opening up quite a bit - and this was only the first level up for this skill.

Meanwhile your attention is brought back to Professor Straus, who seems to be silently panicking to herself as she looks over the sheet in front of her. "Y...yes... I... Hmm... I think there was a misprint here. Sorry, I must be a little distracted right now. I'll review it to double check and let you know if I... find anything..." she says, seemingly trying to hastily come up with a reason as to why she was struggling.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:07 pm

I watch with glee as the renowned Professor gets stumped by a 'simple' calculation. The level up of my Skill looks to be very promising. Maybe in the end I didn't need to make a new friend the old way. Though that would take 6 modification points minimum which is quite a bit for now. Reading along I spot the power that I tasted in the Tutorial. It's not editing but knowing secrets could be a great means of manipulation and I decide to test it out on Professor Straus right away, reading into her mind and digging up the dirty secrets that maybe will fill in the pole dancing story.

The last one is another big hit. Obviously increasing my skill levels will be key to unlocking my full potential. Doing so without putting direct work into it seemed almost broken. Seeing she doesn't understand what's going on I try to convince her that is is indeed my doing in fact. "Feeling a little odd? Do you wanna know why that is?" Before she can respond I take off the rest off her intelligence reaching my quest and her demise. "How about now?~" I ask sounding rather cocky, emboldened by my powers.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:36 pm

Its like the sheet knows the sort of secrets you would want to look for (although given how it had been acting so far, it probably did) and immediately highlights a few that seem connected to the unique skill you saw she had - and it seemed even better than just ordinary pole dancing.

Why Does Hearing My Stripper Name Still Turn Me On? It's Been Decades... Fortunately No One Around Here Knows It.

I Hope No One Finds The Pin Up Calendar I Was A Part Of. If They Figure Out Its Me On There, My Reputation Will Be Ruined.

I Wish I Was Still Young Enough To Pull Off A More Revealing Outfit. As Much As I Hate To Admit It, I Liked Being Watched

Professor Straus goes from giving you a cautious glare to looking confused and worried as she dips the tip of her pen past her lips and seems to suck on it. "I... uh... are you doing this? What... what's happening?" Anger seems to rise in her voice, but its quickly overridden by befuddlement. After a long pause, clearly much slower on the uptake than she normally is, she asks "Do you have something to do with this?"

Moments late you are notified to your rewards for completing the third level of Less Is More, giving you your first Stat Point to play around with, as well as a small restock of Modifier Points. With how quickly these things could go, you could see why they seem to come in fives. Then where the new traits at your disposal.

Intelligence Savant (Self Only, Costs 2 Stat Points) - All Future Intelligence Adjustments Are Doubled. Applies Both To Yourself And Others

Fast Learner (Self Only, Costs 2 Stat Points, Requires Intelligence 8 Or Above) - Doubles The Rate At Which Skills Level Up

Keen Memory (Costs 2 Modification Points, Requires Intelligence 8 Or Above) - Provides A Near Photographic Short-Term Memory, Makes Studying For Exams, Remembering Names And Numbers And Keeping Track Of A Lot Of Information Much Easier

Bimbo Brain (Costs 2 Modification Points, Requires Intelligence 1 And Wisdom 3 Or Less) - Becomes Air Headed And Easily Coerced, Longs For Someone To Tell Them What To Do And Is Easily Convinced By Arguments That Sound Logical, Regardless Of How Much Logic They Include

New Quest:
A Better You - Improve One Of Your Stats. Reward: 5 Modification Points
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:58 pm

Seeing her morph from confused to nearly braindead is oddly satisfying and I'm not even sure if I needed to go through with my plan to give her her stats back in return for sexual favors. Though long term it could be quite bad leaving her like this and unbenificial for me as she would probably land in a psychiatric enclosure. Those secrets are what would give me long term influence, I was sure of that. Now I just would have to find that calendar and her stripper name, though with that name I'm not quite as sure how to go about that. Her longing for a younger body could come in helpfull though. I'm not yet sure how much influende I will have over such things but I'm quite certain it's not none, betting on a lot when I have grown some more.

Then I saw the rewards for my quest and was again certain to have made the right choice. Fast Learner will again double my efficiency and I only need one more point to reach it's threshold. What a coincidence that I just earned that. And on top of all that the new quest even wants me to invest. So without thinking about it any more I invest in Intelligence, holding of on the traits just now to see what the quest will unlock. All in all I had 7 modification points left plus the 5 I get from the newest quest. They sure grow fast I thought to myself.

Back in the real world though, I had a confused idiot sitting in front of me not knowing the least about what is going on. "Yes. Yes I did. And if you want to live a semi normal life, I would advise you to do as I tell you from now on. Is that clear?" I say much sterner than I would normally talk, especially to one of my professors. But there wasn't any fear of this blowing back on me since anger from her side could quickly be elimintated by me leaving her like this and telling her to come to me when she changes her mind, which would in my mind happen very soon as she watches her life crumple before her.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:19 pm

A Better You II - Raise One Of Your Stats From 3 Or Lower To 5. Reward: Skill Replication And Unlock Certain Traits Related To Relevant Skill

Getting Back In The Game - Have Sex. Reward: +1 CHA And 1 Stat Point, Instant +40 To Relationship Rating With Sexual Partner

Sometimes Sacrifices Must Be Made - Reduce One Of Your Stats By 1. Reward: +10 Modification Points, All Skills Level Up Once

An interesting mix of new quests seem to have opened up. They seem to be deviating from the formulae the others have followed. The third one requires you to do something detrimental in order to get a reward. Fortunately you don't have to do it if you choose not to, but the option is there. The second one doesn't even require you to use your sheet to complete. Although why does the sheet care about whether or not you have sex? Maybe it doesn't, maybe this is from that "I" from before. Or maybe the sheet has started designing its quests around your own wants and needs.

"What... What did you do to me?" Professor Straus snaps. Was Professor a suitable title for her anymore, though, really? You didn't spot anyone with an intelligence lower than 4 on your way over this morning. "I'm your su... supe... I'm in charge... you should... listen to me. Right?"

Is she asking for clarification on whether or not you should be listening to her?
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:33 pm

I will need to ponder a bit more about the last quest and its usefullnes, the rewards certainly were big. The second quest in the sequence just completed is something I would have done without being asked. And the second? Well that certainly is a reward without sacrifice...and I feel like I just know who that partner might be. Though in the back of my mind I think about the possibility of completing my 'A New Friend' quest with the reward, but that seems a bit farfetched to work.

"I took your intelligence. Don't ask how, I'm not gonna tell you and you won't understand either way." Is all the explanation I give her, answering her question of superiority with something that would sound logical to this idiot. "Well, right now I have the most power over you, don't I? That puts me in charge than, right?"
Not that I care much for her admitting defeat, but it would definitly make things easier. "You can lock this office I presume~" Is my next question, oozing with intention.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:41 pm

She frowns, nibbling at her pen a little, hesitation lingering in her eyes. She may be as dumb as a brick, but you were hardly the most persuasive person in the world. Well, not yet anyway. Fortunately for you, in the end your numbers just seem to win out over hers where it matters and a look of realisation dawns on her face, the colour leaving her cheeks slightly. "Oh... you're in charge." she says, before nodding a little. "I... yeah, I think I can lock the door." She gets up and walks over to the door and a moment later you hear a click. "Yep, it locks." Did she just lock it, just to check if it does? Regardless of what your puppy brained professor was thinking, she soon returns and sits back down in her chair and looks at you expectantly. "So... Can I have my intelligence back please?" You never expected to hear her say 'please'. And from the look on her face, she half expected that to work.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:52 pm

I chuckle from the things playing out in front of my eyes, I was probably right in the assumption that people would think she got crazy if they saw her like this. Trying to satisfy her barely working brain I don't outright deny her but instead reply. "Maybe...If you're gonna do what I say." After all positive reinforcement is proven to work better than negative, even though the negative was so much more fun. "Now tell me Irma, what was your stripper name? I want to know how to call you when you are gonna give me a strp tease and lap dance in a second."

I say this as if there wasn't any doubt that what I said was gonna happen, not that there was much of that in my head after seeing how easily she took the last thing I said. I was most certainly gonna fuck my professor in just a few more minutes and that excited me and my long neglected cock immensely. It was great enough to just have that opportunity alone, but on top of that I could invest the point I earned into my charisma completing the next quest. I could always earn the stat point for the decrease via 'A Helping Hand' which I still had from the introduction this morning.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:16 pm

She nods along, almost like a child trying to show they understand. Although when you mention her stripper name she blushes for a moment. Instead of questioning how you know about that or protesting, she taps her finger to her lips and hums in thought. "Oh, I know this one!" she announces, pleased with herself. "Trixie Velvet. People used to shout 'Tips for Trix'... Well actually they shouted 'Tips For Trix's Tits!'" She gropes herself right in front of you as she says this, as if to show you where her tits were. It wasn't like they had slipped your notice.

She stands up and slowly saunters over to the other side of her desk, her hips taking on a more sultry sway than you've seen before. She reaches up to her blouse and starts unbuttoning her collar. "Um... Why am I giving you a strip tease, now?" she asks, although doesn't stop, popping her top couple of buttons off to show off her neckline. For an older woman, she still had quite the attractive complexion. She plants her hands on her desk and starts shaking her hips towards you, waving her business skirt clad ass in your face as she slowly zips it up from the side. "Is this good? Its been a while since I've done anything like this."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:33 pm

My hormone driven brain hinders my ability to concentrate but I will make very sure to never forget that. Trixie Velvet. I feel like that will come in very helpfully in combination with her secrets. I am captivated by her body, my pants tenting uncomfortably. So much so that it takes a moment to answer her and control myself again. "W-Well. See it like this Trixie. You want your intelligence back...and of course keep it. It's not so different from before. Tips for Trix just means your tip will be your mind and the price of that is your absolute submission to me. I would argue that's a fair price."

In my head I do the calculations to minimize the cost of such a thing for myself, not wanting to show her that I can't just go around all day taking and giving her her mind...well atleast for now I can't. If only I had those two stat points to gain Intelligence Savant...Looking at it with the bit of experience I had now, those big traits that cost stat point will probably take a while before they become more appealing than investing in my stats directly. I could proabably get away with getting her back to 7 though. 6 points weren't that bad and I had a feeling there were more quests coming after Helping Hand which I would absolve right after.

"I want the whole package Trixie Velvet has to offer. Imagine this as a VIP taking you to a private room~" During all the things I tell her, I am adamant about using her turn-on whenever possible. And as I tell her this I reach out to her swaying ass in front of me, grabbing both of her cheeks through her skirt and feeling how tight she has kept that trained behind.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:01 pm

"Oh... OK." Irma... Or, Trixie, as she is now, says as she sways her ass in your face. "If you say so, then I guess that's fair." There's a slight tremble to her voice after you call her 'Trixie' and a notification pops up in front of you.

Relationship Increased: -70- -64

Did your relationship with your Professor really just improve from essentially forcing her to give you a lap dance? Maybe she was too dumb to fully comprehend what was happening beyond you playing into her secret kink of being called by her stage name. Keep this up and you might just get teacher hot for student. The second time you use her stage name it increases again, taking your relationship to -57 after you fondle her ass. As tight as her behind is, you can't help but feel it would be even better if you had your hands on her in her pole dancing prime. Maybe there was a way to get her back into shape with your new abilities? Getting private 'lectures' from your erotic dancer professor might just make putting up with her all this time completely worth it.

She turns around with a sultry smile that looks unusual on a normally stern face. She leans against her desk, parting her legs for a teasing moment to let you glance her panties up her skirt as she bites her lips, before she moves closer towards you. She places her hands on your thighs, on either side of the tent pitching on your lap, and bends down towards you. Giving her chest a little shake as you're given a view down her top, she slowly starts to unbutton her blouse. Standing upright again, she sways her body to and fro... surprisingly flexible for her age, although her outfit is hardly the most suitable for fluid movements. Fortunately it was starting to be stripped away as her blouse is opened up, exposing her bra clad chest to you as she tosses it aside. Not long later she's lost her skirt, standing before you in heels, tights and her underwear. She straddles your lap, moving her chest against your face and strokes your cheek softly. "Do you want to take my bra off, big boy?" You wonder if that was a service she often offered people in her private dances.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:14 pm

I much prefer this version of her and wonder how much of this will get undone by giving her back her stats. But those were future Maxs problems. Right now I could forget all that for a brief moment and enjoy the show. And boy did I enjoy. The uptight and yet very hot professor showing me her body was a dream come true. And I was more than likely not the only one that fantasized about her that way. I've never been to a strip club before, but the more I see the more I think I should really pay one a visit some day. Before that I would need to find a way to turn my skills into money though.

I don't really know how I look to her right now, but I hope she doesn't misunderstand the inexperience she feels as inferiority. Underlining this fact I lay my hands on either side of her swaying hips again as she grinds on my crotch. If it wouldn't have been for that damn quest to get presentable I would be wearing sweat pants right now, enjoying this even more, but on the other hand there was no rush. Me losing my pants would come soo enough, much like her last garments. "Yeah. Take it off Trixie. I want to see what those puppies that gave you your slogan look like. Though they do look amazing even now."
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:29 pm

Relationship Increase: -57- -52

She smiles and drapes one arm over your shoulder as she continues to grind the space between her legs against your stiff crotch. "Well, you are paying... kind of..." she says as her other hand moves to her back and with a click her bra straps come loose. One sensual shrug of her shoulder followed by another and her cups start to fall off, letting her tits hang out, swaying naked in front of your face. She pushes her chest out towards you, letting you get a real close look as she shakes those once money makers from side to side. As she does so, her pantie clad pussy presses down right on your stiff cock straining against your clothes and she pauses for a moment.

"Oh my... you feel bigger than my husband. Enjoying the show, Max?" she said. She had a husband? Ordinarily it would strike you as bizarre that anyone would want to dedicate themselves to a woman like this, but if she could give lap dances like this then maybe that would explain that. You wonder how he would feel if he found out his wife had just become one of her student's personal stripper. Let alone the size comparison she just made. Although from the way she said it, it seemed like to her it was just a simple observation and nothing deeper. But it still feels good to hear.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:46 pm

Gladly accepting her offer I take not only a good look at them but also lean in to give her left nip a kiss, sucking it between my puckered lips and giving the very tip a flick with my tungue. "I can see why so many would give good 'Tips For Trix's Tits'." I say looking up to her from her breast. I also had to scouch down a bit on the chair and sit more broadlegged, relieving the tightness of my pants. The rubbing on my cock doesn't go unnoticed and It soon goes fully stiff, going up at an angle with the encuragement of her mound as the tip snakes it's way under the waistband.

"Oh, I'm enjoying the show quite a bit Trixie." I reply with a cocky smile, reaching between us to take out my cock. "How do you like it?" Now I wasn't that concerned about dick size, having read enough to know that I'm good on that side, even though porn wants to tell me otherwise. And still on a deep level, hearing compliments towards it were a huge ego boost.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:56 pm

Relationship Increase: -52 - -47

She gasps as you take her tit into your mouth, the bud swelling and stiffening at the feel of your tongue. She reaches out and clasps the back of your chair as you do this and you hear her utter out "Oh... uh... normally no... none of that... during a dance." she murmurs. So she can remember that, but not that she shouldn't be doing anything like this to a student at all? Still, despite her protests, she doesn't seem to do much to stop you beyond telling you you shouldn't do that.

As you get your cock out, she repositions slightly to let it rest against her abdomen. "Um... I think I like it..." she murmurs, although with how stiff her tits are and how flushed her face is, you're pretty sure she 'knows' she likes it. "I haven't done this since I was... about your age... feels good to do it again. Like I'm so much younger."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:07 pm

Seeing she liked that, I switch to the other side, my now free hands gliding down her lower back and under her panties, grapping her butt directly. As she appreciates my cock against her, I slowly grind my own hips up and down, rubbing the underside of my searing hard cocks base against her clit. "But this isn't a normal dance Trixie. There are no rules here, no one to enforce them except me." I say, once again making the situation clearer for her, laying it out right before her.

Her last comment offers another question, as her husband evidently doesn't get the same treatment if she said that. Digging further in and getting her on the same page on how far we will go I ask. "And when was the last time you were fucked?" Doing my best to uphold my confidence through such a blatent question. The now direct rubbing in combination with the teasing from before made my cock extra ready for action, pre lubricating the tip.
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games