The Mind-Wipe Anthology [LazyKitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Mind-Wipe Anthology [LazyKitsune]

Postby Lorielle » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:39 pm

This session goes on for about 10 minutes as your mouth gets used to being open for so long. It of course makes it a tad sore but you were doing your duty as his sister. Not to mention is was just so nice to reconnect with your brother this way~ “Ah- Sis I’m close..” You hear him grunt and moan as he thrusts his cock up into your mouth with the tip of his cock just barely hitting the back of your throat as a torrent of cum spills into your stomach. You instinctually form a seal around his cock to ensure none of his spunk escapes.

After a solid minute of pumping cream into your mouth Nate finally pulls out of your mouth which was now filled to the brim with his baby batter. “Phew.. that was good thanks Aida.. you can swallow now..”
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:57 pm

I could see why Martha seemed to enjoy sucking this so much earlier... it was such a good cock~ And the way he thrusted up into me and bounced my head on his dick~ It fel so right. Of course Martha had given him a blowjob, while I was just cleaning his cock with my mouth, which was completely different.

It went on for a while, which made my mouth ache and caused me to gag every do often, but I just saw it as me training another part of my body. Wait... close? He means close to being clean right because-

Mmmhmm!! His cum! He's actually cumming in my mouth, ew. That's not part of this! Ew, ew, his thick, tasty, virile spunk was making my mouth water... I mean... ugh...I don't know what I mean. Either way, with his hand on my head I'm stuck gagging on his cock while he pumps me full of his seed. Once he was finished, I swallow without thinking when he tells me to and glare at hkm, gasping for air. "What the hell did you do that for, you perv!?" I yell at him, scrunching up my fists.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:05 pm

“Oh sorry sis.. when I said to clean my dick I also meant clean out my balls too.. but you did a really job.. sorry for the confusion.” She genuinely looks a little sheepish for surprising you like that as he reaches over to Juli’s nightstand and pulls out a handkerchief for you to use to wipe off any sweat or cum left on your face. “Well I can get changed now thanks to you sis.” He says with a warm smile before standing up and walking over to her backpack he had brought to the sleepover. You can also change now too even if your brother was in the room.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:17 pm

"Cleaning off your dick is one thing bro. Gotta keep you hygenic. Especially if you're fucking my friend." I wink at that last bit, as I take the handkerchief to wipe my lips clean. "But you can't expect me to help you with that other thing. That's just... icky." My anger had subsided surprisingly quickly. It was probably just a silly mix up, afterall. With that out of the way, I don't skip a beat as I strip down and start changing right in front of Nate.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:29 pm

Nate’s cock is quick to rise again when he stared at your fit form. But her quickly moved to get dressed muttering to himself. “I bet you’d be better to fuck..” though you don’t exactly catch what he’s saying. Soon after though you and your friends had finished getting ready for your day trip to the bowling alley just on the other side of town. Nate offers to drive everyone and you all pile in. There’s a metallic ring the gang makes their way onto Main Street.

By the time you and your friends zone back into reality you’re all at the bowling alley. “Heathers Bowling Emporium.” It was probably one of the largest buildings in town and couple fit half of the town comfortable to play. Which on some occasions they do. “Why don’t you guys go find a lane, I’ll get us set up.” Nate says leaving you with Juli and Martha.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:30 am

Nate seemed to take his time driving us to the bowling alley as our heads emptied out in the car, leaving him plenty of time to feed us whatever thoughts he wanted. With each of us echoing the thoughts that stuck in our heads, we reinforced his statements ourselves, hearing each other same them over and over. "Sharing is caring... Close to... Nick... Only boy... must make sure... he's happy... Very... hot... we're... here for him... to take... hnngg..." at that last one I seem to start struggling.

However before I snap awake, I go quiet as I hear Martha speak. "Yes... so hot... love his dick... want him to take me..."

Followed by Juli. "Yes... very hot... want to be Nate's. Will be Nate's. Its good to be Nate's."

My struggled groans turn into more of a confused moan as I listen to my entranced friends talk about my brother like that. It seems like having Martha and Juli around helped secure Nate's control without any extra work on his part. "Play with Nate... let Nate play with me... no big deal... completely normal... Completely natural for him to be curious about our bodies... shows he likes us. OK for him to touch us where ever and whenever he wants..."

Coming back to with a slightly fuzzy head, I moan slightly before nodding. Right... what were we doing? Bowling, of course! I decide to go with Martha and Juli to get a lane for the four of us to use.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:02 am

Luckily it was quite early in the morning so the entire alley was clear for the moment. You and your friends decide an alley smack dab in the middle of the lot will do just fine as you watch Nate come back from talking to the girl at the counter. He comes back with shoes for everyone but you also see the girl at the counter walk off towards the alley's entrance.

[She goes to the main entrance to shut off the open sign and lock the door then go to find some make shift sign to convince people to stay away.]
When nate returns he hands everyone a pair of shoes each perfectly sized for each gal as you all slip them on. Your brother sets up the machine as the three of you walk off to grab some bowling balls to play with. When youve returned everything looks good to go when Nate spins back around in the chair and motions for you to sit on his lap. "Oh.. since this is my sister's first weekend back why dont we have some extra fun.. we could play strip bowling, every time you roll a gutter you have to strip off a piece and the person with the least points is knocked out for the next round, last person standing is gets to decide what we do after bowling." He looks at Juli and Martha first who both nod a bit eagerly at the idea, for you as you were seated in his lap you feel his hands grip your thighs as he nuzzles the side of your neck.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:13 am

It was strange to be here when it was this quiet, but that just meant coming in the morning was all the more worth it. Sitting down on Nate's lap without much thought, I rub my palms together as I get excited for the game. Although then he comes up with his suggestion and I can't help but roll my eyes. "You're such a pervert, Nate." I say, although my tone is more teasing and playful, rather than accusatory. I tilt my head to the side to give him better access to nuzzling my neck. As his sister I might as well let him get familiar with the female body. Besides, I kept mine in good shape, so its nice to know it was appreciated. "Alright, but don't complain when I win and get to pick what we do next."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:57 am

“You’re on sis~ you’re first up to bowl anyway.” He smiles and you can feel that warmth radiate out into you. It was nice to see him smile.. you want to see him smile more.. As you walk away he slaps you on the ass which stings just a tiny bit but in a good way. Being first up you feel the strain to start off strong and you do! Hitting a strike first try the two girls clap while your brother rolls his eyes. Next up and Martha who rolls a split then only manages another pin hen juli who has a poor start and immediately gets a gutter. She huffs as she takes off her sweater and goes back to sit down.

Last is your brother who doesn’t quite manage a strike but does get a spare putting just behind you.. by the end of the first game Juli is down to her bra and panties and is bound to be eliminated while Martha has removed up to her shirt showing off her bra. Your brother and yourself have managed not to throw any gutters and you were a decent lead above him.
Lorielle

Previous

Return to Private Games