Future Boy Toy[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Future Boy Toy[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:41 am

There was a table nearby with a selection of magazines though many of them were about women's fashion or attracting men. You weren't left waiting too long before the secretary addressed you again. "Okay cutie, the headmistress will see you now."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:33 am

I Nodded "Um, Thank you." I told her nervously as I stood and entered the office.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:54 am

She softly chuckles and winks as you thank her and enter the office. "Don't be a stranger, cutie." Inside the headmistress' office, she has a large stack of papers reading over one carefully before adding her signature. "Alright, I have just enough time to orient you Mr. Belmonte. I am Headmistress Meyers of Lockewoods academy. I'm sure you have many questions, so let's get the easy stuff out of the way first." She gives the impression of being a person who holds time precious and not something to be wasted.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:00 am

I Blinked "U~Um, alright M~Miss? I Don't really know what to ask, I've always gone to the local public school, S~So why don't you just tell me what you think I need to know?" I asked with a smile, not wanting to piss her off and a bit intimidated.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:51 am

She sighs standing up. "Alright then, follow me." She leads you out of the building and towards the building Ms. Birch said was the school building itself. In the entry way she stops by several rows of lockers. "This one is yours, and.." She hands you a slip with some numbers on it. "..that is your combination. I'd recommend being careful who you share it with."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:44 am

I Blinked "Do you have problems with thieves?" I asked taking and carefully reading the numbers, testing it to make sure the lock worked and looking in the locker to see if anything was in it, before closing, relocking and randomizing the number it was on.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:00 pm

"Not really, but it is best to always be careful anyway. Especially with uncharted water like having a male around. Few girls have had even minimum contact with guys." She begins leading you through the halls pointing out where all of the classrooms you would need to go to were.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:31 pm

I Blinked and nodded unsurely "Yeah it's weird for me too, I'm not used to girls having Access to me." I admitted as I followed and worked to learn the layout of the school.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:20 am

"Well, from what I've heard, you've done well enough to start." She gives you a knowing smirk as her hand moves down to cup your ass. "I've heard Ms. Birch can be a wild ride."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:53 am

I Squeaked and blushed "She was mean." I mumbled looking away embarrassed as I followed her wherever she was leading me next.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:55 pm

"I'm sure she just meant to be playful, but if you air your grievances so adorably, people probably won't take you seriously." Opening one door, you found yourself in a science classroom with many models of the human body.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:07 am

I Blushed "It wasn't playful it was mean, and embarrassing." I retorted moodily before looking around in confusion at all the models of the human body that were, frankly everywhere in here.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:57 am

"Then I'll have a word with her and try to sort this out. Just make sure you do your part to get along. Now..." She takes a seat upon one of the desks spreading her legs. "I'd like to see how well studied you are in anatomy. C'mon, no need to be shy."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:32 am

I Stared and Blushed my dick all to happy to perk up again at the offer of more sex, I glared briefly at it before approaching her, I had an Idea, I Gently took off her shoes, my fingers deftly moving to give her a foot massage, gently naming the different bones and joints, then the other foot, then slowly working my way up, poking, prodding and gently massaging her entire body, I did this for my sister and mom a lot, not as, sexual as this, but I did give them massages. And I was drawing it out, not touching her fullly sexually but constantly hinting at it, until the very end when I slid my cock into her pussy "I've not had much practice massaging here, can you help me find the G-Spot?" I was trying to be seductive, it was more submissive sounding though.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:07 am

The headmistress groans heatedly as you start working her feet carefully as you had practiced many times with your family. "Well, you certainly know how to treat a lady." As you move up her legs, you realize she was without panties under her skirt. As you slide in, her depths envelope you giving you a firm squeeze that makes you want to bury yourself inside of her. She sighs though when you mention needing help finding her G-spot. "I see Ms. Birch was too focused on enjoying the ride to teach you the basics. It is this very reason she doesn't teach Sex-Ed here." She grabs hold of your hips moving you side to side a bit before you feel her walls contract against you much stronger. "Feel that? That's what you're looking for. Different girls are built differently, so the exact spot isn't always the same. You'll have to do a little searching for each partner."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:43 am

I Blushed and nodded with a moan, leaning forward I gently kissed her lips and neck, trying to control myself and go for a slow, and steady and relentless pace, focusing on hitting her G-spot over and over again, but not being all frantic as I tried to please her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:47 pm

Her arms wrap around you as you begin really drilling into her. "Quite the affectionate one, aren't you? Some of the girls are really going to like that." Her hands trail down your back lightly digging in here and there with her nails.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:02 pm

I Squeaked "W~Well, T~There's No point in doing it if both don't feel good right?" I asked blushing as I started to play with her tits.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:51 pm

"Some girls have different tastes though. Many like to be played with, but there are girls that just want a rush to the finish. Not me though, keep playing with the girls as much as you like."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:59 am

I Blushed and freed her breasts, Kissing, Sucking and flicking my tongue on her nipples as I kept a steady pace at hitting her G-spot.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games