Future Boy Toy[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Future Boy Toy[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:39 am

Indeed, she did pick up the pace of her stroking and the frequency of her squeezes until you couldn't help but erupt right into your own mouth. Your tongue was drowned in the salty taste of your own seed as the teacher continued wringing out every last drop.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:45 am

I Shuddered, some on the edges of my mouth as I came and was forced to swallow some, once I felt like I was finally calming down though, I got an Idea and quickly grabbed her using her breasts and clothes to clean my mouth and purposefully spitting some of my cum out onto her clothes, I wanted to get back at her for teasing me like this, so I wanted to leave her cum stained.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:48 pm

She chuckles seemingly unbothered by the mess you make of her. "Now you've done it. Anyone that sees us step out of the car is not only going to see the evidence of what we did. They're going to know just how productive you can be. I'm sure within the hour, the whole school will be buzzing with rumors about you." She comes to a stop, and you realize you're there. Several girls your own age can be seen mulling about though none have noticed yet.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:25 pm

I Huffed and Stuck my Tongue out at her annoyed "W~Well I'm not the one who was mean without reason I told her trying to quickly get dressed.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:20 am

She smirked, "Oh, did I hurt your feelings? I just thought you might enjoy a new experience. I'm sure you'll get plenty of those in the future." Before you're dressed, she opens her door gets out; your spunk still streaked across her face.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:45 am

I Squeaked and hurried up "It was Humiliating~!" I hissed at her as I covered up as quick as I could.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:58 am

"You really should be a bit bolder. You are going to be the only boy at this school, so you should get used to strange things." She leads you to a building. "This is where the headmistress' office is."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:38 am

I Sighed as I Followed her and shook my head to embarrassed, what the hell did she want me to do? Walk around with my cock just hanging out? I Unsurely Looked around, feeling a bit weird as I realized my family wasn't going to be here as I was used to, I was also trying to map out and understand the area around me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:27 am

The girls that had been standing around in the last few days before school starts were quickly realizing you were there, and what was on the face of the teacher beside you. Many of the girls given you wry smiles or knowing winks. One or two even pull their top giving you a short glimpse of their cleavage.

The campus was made up of three buildings. One on each side of you plus a slightly smaller one right in front of you. "On your left are the dorms, and on your right are the classes, but we're going to the administrative building straight ahead."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:41 am

I Blinked and Gulped, before thinking as I nodded "S~So is it one person per dorm?" I asked trying to hide from sight on instinct, blushing softly as I did, trying to put the teacher between me and the closest girl, simply because that's what my mom and sister had done my entire life.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:15 pm

As you get in closer, you feel the teacher give a light pinch to your rear. "No, we feel having a roommate is good for socializing, so everyone gets a dormmate." Thankfully, the crowd starts to thin out as you get closer to the administration building.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:56 am

I Blinked "S~So how does that work, are you bringing in another guy or what?" I asked confused as I followed her closely.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:33 am

"No, silly. I already told you you were the only guy here. I think they were planning to have a lottery to choose who would be your roommate from week to week."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:46 am

I let out a squeak "I'm a lottery prize?" I asked shocked and thought on how messed up my room would be thanks to that, shaking my head in shock.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:59 am

"Don't think of it being a prize. Think of it as having a new roommate every week. If there's someone you come to dislike, you only have them for a week before someone else gets a chance." Finally, the two of you enter the administrative building. Thankfully, none of the girls seem to follow you there.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:04 pm

I Hummed "And if the same person wins?" I asked feeling some relief, wanting to get this done with quickly, not sure what else I'd have to go through today.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:54 am

"They'll be removing past winners from the lots until it's empty, and with new freshman to add every year, I doubt they'll get through everyone before you've graduated." She stops in front of a glass wall giving you a light push towards the double doors. "This is the headmistress' office, and my stop. See you in class."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:58 am

I Blushed and nodded, walking up to the Double Doors and knocking on them unsurely.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:46 am

The doors open on their own before you can knock. It looks like a typical office waiting room complete with a busty secretary behind a desk. "You must be the new, male student. Please, have a seat, and Ms. Meyers will be with you shortly."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:13 am

I Blinked and nodded Stepping into the Room and sitting down Shyly looking around the room as I waited quietly, unsure of what else to do or say.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games