Future Boy Toy[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Future Boy Toy[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:46 am

Ms. Birch hums to herself as she continues driving still bare from the waist down. After a short break, he hand moves back into your lap stroking your cock slowly. "This fella has quite a bit of stamina. He'll be quite popular around campus."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:10 am

I Blushed and groaned softly, I felt sore and sensitive in ways I never realized I Could but my dick refused to go down "Ugh~" I said twitching at the continued teasing as I got fully hard again, even though I was still tired.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:43 pm

She hmms to herself as you groan. "Getting a little sore? Check my glove box. There should be some balm in there. Just go ahead and pour it out, and I'll rub it in while I stroke it."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:58 pm

I Blushed in confusion but looked for the balm to put on my cock, not wanting to be sore from all the cumming and how hard I was.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:06 pm

As you open the glove box, a large horse dildo flops out of there landing right on your thighs before being followed shortly by the balm.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:11 pm

((4))

I Blinked and squeaked, Jumping as the Horse Dildo Flopped out "Why the hell is this in your Glove box?!" I yelped loudly in shocked embarrassment, trying to not touch it "And Why's it so big?!" I asked trying and failing to get it to stay in the glove box, blushing I finally just put the balm on to let her rub it in and tried to ignore the fake dick resting between my legs now.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:51 am

She doesn't stop her stroking even as the dildo flops about. "Whoops, forgot I had that in there, but I have to be prepared for times you aren't available. As for the size, I am a bit of a size queen. Weren't you a bit surprised I didn't balk at all when I saw your size?" The balm is a bit cool as it oozes over your length but warms pretty quickly. "The girls will probably be a bit more hesitant, but our girls don't know how to quit."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:37 am

I Blinked at her but sighed enjoying as she rubbed the Balm in "I know next to nothing about how girl's actually work down there, I thought what you did was normal." I said unsurely and blushing cutely.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:03 am

"It's more that a cock as big as yours requires either a little care or a lot of experience to take, and some of our girls are still virgins considering how rare guys are. Though toys are common enough, and some have found they enjoy 'being the guy' so to speak."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:46 am

I Blushed and coughed a bit embarrassed but nodded, not sure what to do with this sudden talk and how casual she really was about sex, It felt nice at least.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:59 pm

The balm not only soothes your aching dick, but it also made it slick as her hand continued smoothly rubbing you up and down. "We're almost there. You wanna let off one more load, or you gonna try and hide this monster back in your pants still hard." She smirked as if both options amused her.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:54 am

I Blushed and Squeaked "You Need to help me finish! I Can't fit it in pants when I'm hard!" I said, panicked and embarrassed as I started trying to fuck her hand and cum.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:59 am

Her smirk only grows. "Well, if you're that desperate, maybe I should make you help out. She tilts your cock making it point at you. With how big it is, I think you should be able to reach it with your tongue."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:44 am

I Blinked and stared at her baffled, still trying to use her hand as I Stared at her with a pout "Y~You did this you should take care of it!" I protested.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:57 am

Her hand remains slow and steady teasing more than pleasuring now. "Oh, you really know how to hurt a girl. Are you saying that you haven't been enjoying this? I felt how much spunk you let loose inside of me, so I know you were loving my oven. Besides, haven't you ever wondered what it tasted like?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:45 am

((7))

I coughed in Shock "The Only time I even thought about something even like that was when I saw two girls fighting to suck one!" I protested "And that was more wondering why girls fought over it than wanting a taste!" I Shivered needily, but as she continued to just tease me I tried lapping at it, trying desperately to cum.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:48 am

"Well, how are you going to know if you don't experience it for yourself?" Her lips curl as you lean forward extending your tongue out to touch your own cockhead. She gives your cock a firm squeeze as she continues stroking you drawing a dollop of pre just as your tongue reached giving you a sample of your own saltiness.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:13 am

I Flinched back and gagged a bit, before forcing myself to continue, trying to glare at her as I tried to quickly cum, desperately urging the cum to come out as I used my tongue and her hand.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:30 pm

You felt your cock twitch and tremble as the pleasure of your tongue washed over your dick. It didn't help any that your teacher was starting to speed up her strokes and give you the occasional squeeze. You were getting close now, (1)and in your haze of lust, you didn't even think about the fact that you were about to either cum into your mouth, over your face, or both.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:45 pm

I Whined Trying to urge her to go faster as I sucked on my cock tip, only thinking about my need to cum.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games