Wedding Belle [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Wedding Belle [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:25 am

Fleur giggled but quickly helped you up and guided you towards the bathhall, which very much reminded you of the one in the Ponyville day spa, only it was fancier and bigger.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:14 am

I smirked at I looked around liking the sight, and jokingly saying "Is this where I learn you bathe in the semen of a thousand virgins a day or something?" I asked some of my normally well hidden snark popping out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:51 pm

"Mhm, that's only on the day of the Festival of Lust~" She says, and the teasing wink she gives you leaves you uncertain if she was teasing you or being legitimately serious.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:55 pm

I Blinked and snorted "If you told some colts that they'd go wild, I can't tell you the amount of times I heard somepony wish they could jizz in your hottub." I told her snickering at the memories.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:25 am

"Oh I've heard it plenty of times from colts and fillies of all stripes~" Fleur says with a laugh as she gets a tub ready, then pulls you on in as you both splash into the water.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:11 am

I Blushed and coughed "It's rather annoying when they talk about it while I'm trying to Measure them, Honestly having a bunch of Colts Talking about naughty ideas and giving themselves, boners," I'd paused briefly on the crude word "Is annoying to deal with, more so when they can't control themselves yet and there parents come back, that was such an awkward day." I muttered, "I was there, Coated in Colt Spunk, Talking to parents and trying to keep a professional act up for it all, I half think they just brought the colts more so they'd cum or something." I muttered shaking my head.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:44 am

You notice with a hint of amusement that this story seems to have had a similar effect on your husband, her cock rock hard again and dribbling pre as she hummed and said, "Just imagining the sight is making me horny again~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:47 am

I Snorted "Are you Sure your special talent isn't being always horny or something?" I asked blushing brightly and glancing away.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:46 pm

"Mhm, I'm always a lewd mare my darling wife, the only question is whether I'm in a mood for naughty fun~" She says, then licks your horn and purrs, "And for you, that's near constantly my dazzling diamond~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:27 pm

I Exploded with a Blush, I was unused to such blatant and constant flirtations and teasing so All I could do was cough as I tried to adjust to my wife's Wants, but..."I, That, Portal would be useful honestly, What, Exactly would I need to do for it?" I asked blushing softly, it wasn't proper for married to be to far apart, and it was useful to me and my friends, I could put up with whatever was needed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:33 am

"Mhm, nothing my dear. I'll pay for everything, and my friends from the School for gifted unicorns will come by and set up your end and my end, and it'll be that~" She said with a smile.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:36 am

I Blinked "Wait, I thought you said I had to have sex with them?" I asked confused my brain trying to figure out what happened there.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:04 am

"Mhm yes, sorry. Their will be a price for the actual spell reagents they need, but for their services they'll want a turn rutting you." She said in answer.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:08 am

I Blushed "Um, So, Do I, Pay them now with that or?" I asked blushing, still not believing I was doing this but well, it was for me, my friends and my, husband.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games