MLP: Playing the Part [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Playing the Part [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:12 pm

She doesn't seem to have a response to that, though when she glances at your flanks she squeals, sways... and then passes out as she flops backwards onto the floor. You blink, confused until you look to your flanks to find that... the marking that was on your rear was fading away. Huh. Perhaps whatever magic this place seemed to run on had caught the memo that you weren't the same Trixie anymore?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:16 pm

I Decided to push the buzzer again to call another nurse and tell her the first passed out without saying why, hiding myself and going back to sleep after the left, eating a little bit that I could of the meal.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:34 pm

The nurse quickly came by and retrieved Redheart, but before you could go to sleep, another nurse came to the door and said "Two foals here would like to see you Miss Trixie Lulamoon."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:37 pm

I Blinked "U~Um S~Sure? Send them on in?" I said more confused than anything, not wanting to be a bitch though, doubly so to some kids.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:35 pm

In stroll two colts, who seem to be closer to mid teens, and look like their about to see an actual celebrity or bigtime hero. They also seem to be slightly admiring you in the outfit your in, if the slight bulges in their pants are anything.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:41 pm

I blinked and gave a confused smile "Hello, um, Sorry if I did anything to upset you two." I told them confused about why they were here.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:34 am

"N~No, y-you didn't do anything to upset us!" The more turquoise colored colt said, the more dull golden coated one nodding his head. "Yeah, you saved us from the Ursa Minor! You're our hero!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:35 am

I smiled and bent over, petting their head, and accidentily giving them a clear view down my top as I did "Well saving two handsome Colts like you, and hearing your words, makes it worth it even though I lost my memory, Cutie mark and anything Else I may have lost too." I told them giggling lightly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:30 am

Your body heats up just a bit as you notice that when they get that clear view down your top their pants bulge a bit more and their cheeks flush. However, their eyes go wide as you mention losing so much, and they both promptly hug you as they begin apologizing, saying they'd just wanted to see you vanguish an Ursa like in your story you told when you performed, how they hadn't meant to cause trouble or get you hurt and make you lose so much. It was actually quite sweet, though as they hugged you a part of your mind kept drifting off to the feeling of their bulges against your outer thighs. You had a feeling that you might not be in heat or estrus, but perhaps this body had a rather powerful libido. Or you were just still adjusting to being a mare.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:42 am

((4))

I Blushed and found some naughty ideas filling my mind, I smiled "It's fine huns I probably left some boring bits out of my stories, I'm just glad you two are safe, though Hmm, Can you promise to never to do something like that again, even the strongest Unicorn can be taken by surprise after all." their clinging to me was working up my body quite a bit, if they actually seemed more suave I would have thought it on purpose, Horns teasing my nipples, bulges on thigh and knees prodding my pussy, I let out a soft moan and spoke my dirty thoughts out loud "If you promise me that you'll think things through, and that you'll try to become powerful and wise unicorn, I'll let the two of you have some fun with me." I told them guiding their hands to my crotch, "But if you do it's a solemn oath, okay?" I asked smiling, even as I wondered what the hell I was thinking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:40 am

The two's eyes go wide, then they seem to take in a breath of your scent as your body grows warmer. They shiver a bit as lust begins to more clearly fill their eyes, and they nod as they both say "We promise Miss Great and Powerful Trixie, we'll think things through and become wise and powerful!"

You get the feeling that's what you used to be called for your shows, but in this current situation, hearing them call you such sends an extra thrill up and down your spine.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:47 am

I Blushed and smirked at them "Oh~ you do~?" I purred my fingers teasing their horn tips "Well if you promise~ and you Swear it, you can play with my tits, and if you impress and please me~ I'll reward you, if you can make me cum, I might just let you both mount my pussy together and gobble up every bit of cum with my lewd fuck box~" I purred to them, my need for relief overriding my normal thoughts at the moment
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:18 am

The pair shiver as you tease their horns, their bulges throbbing in excitement, but nod their heads in understanding. "We promise, and swear it on our cutie marks!" Given the way Redheart had reacted, you had a feeling that was quite an important swear. Regardless, they begin to kiss, lick, and gently explore your breasts, their horns still occasionally teasing and rubbing against your nibbles as their hands begin to rub at your crotch through the dress.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:22 am

I pulled my outfit off so I was naked, letting them play with me as much as they wanted, "Good Colts~ Such good cute Colts~" I purred into their ears as I gently groped back, but doing no more, wanting them to work for it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:51 am

They leaned into your touches as you stripped, but their own focus indeed seemed to be on you, especially as you praised them so. One of them soon took a nipple into his mouth and began suckling on it as his fingers pinched at your love button. The other started to lightly prod your nipple with his horn as his fingers stroked at your petals, occasionally probing at your depths with a single digit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:54 am

((8))

I Moaned in delight spreading my legs a bit, giggling I whispered "You can get naked too, or if you want you can use your mouths on my holes~" I purred hornily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:45 am

One of them the more golden coated one, nodded at this, and started to strip down. Once naked, you see a nice, healthy, eleven inch rod spring forth, but your attention is redirected towards your petals as he begins to slowly worship them. You note he has a snail as a cutie mark, and something told you that he'd be making sure to worship you quite well for a good long while. His friend continued to tease your nipple with his horn as he soon pulled the other nipple to suck on.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:49 am

I Moaned Gently pulling both closser feeling good from the combined assault but not quite there, I decided to test them a bit, whispering dirty Ideas and thoughts to them, like me waiting naked at home, greeting them as husband and having a swollen pregnant belly, or me naked, with two foals in therir colors, they children feeding on my breasts, already with a bump looking prgnant again, testing to see what they did.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:21 am

Their cocks were getting harder and hotter, leaking pre and letting forth more of a musk that was starting to make your own mind think of them more... especially aided by the fact that these two seemed more inclined to do just as you asked and were inclined to make you feel good. You soon felt hands kneading your flanks, feeling especially good where your cutie marks had once rested... and the turquoise coated one was no pinching and tugging at your love button as he suckled at a nipple and deeply kneaded another breast.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

will roll 3 dice, two of three low and you find yourself wanting them now, two of three high you manage to keep most of your senses for now
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:24 am

((8, 9, Nat1))

I Blushed "Such Good Colts, I'm So Impressed~ I want the two of you balls deep in my pussy, and I want you to fuck me like you want to breed me~" I purred moaning and wiggling with need for cock.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games