MLP: Playing the Part [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Playing the Part [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:25 am

Pinkie grinned at you, wagging a finger as she said "Mhm, definitively not saying no to my friend Rainbow Dash~ Especially when she's gotten so hard seeing your pussy~" She slaps your breasts again and resumes her rutting as RD starts to lap her tongue at your cunny to get it nice and slick.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:34 am

I let out a confused whine at the feeling the tongue was causing in my cunt, it was very very obvious that even if my body wasn't a virgin my mind was. It was also obvious a minute or so later when I gave up, going from tense, tugging and trying to escape somehow, to slumping down tiredly and letting out soft whimpers and whines as I was slowly forced to feel more and more pleasure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:51 am

"Mmhm... that's it... just enjoy yourself a bit hehe~" Pinkie said, her hair getting a bit of brightness back to it even as she leaned down and dangerously whispered, "Now, how about I blow your mind~" You wondered what she meant... until she started sucking on your horn.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:57 am

I flinched at her words unsurely and still fucking scared only to scream, barely muffled by her cock as I was suddenly forced to cum, this was, beyond foreign feelings of pleasure, I coated Rainbow's hair and face in my juices.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:15 pm

Rainbow squeaked at this, but then added to the pleasure as she went ahead and worked her cock into your now soaked petals, spreading and taking it nice and slow as Pinkie giggled and took your horn to the hilt, tongue swirling around it and going along the spirals to enhance her efforts to as she did indeed say, blow your mind.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:21 pm

She said I wouldn't pass out, but this feeling was so intense I might as well have passed out, I couldn't think, Couldn't feel anything but pleasure, my mind was overloading again and again, stuck trying to reboot but multiple completely new feelings kept forcing it to try and work again only to fail as I came almost constantly around Rainbow's cock and my screams of pleasure only stopped when I literally couldn't make a sound anymore.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:53 pm

Smiling, Pinkie popped her lips off your horn as you by this point felt her and Rainbow Dash's cocks getting ready to blow their loads. "Mmhm, this has been fun, but it's time for it to end~ Get ready for our cream Trixie~ Ready to cum Dashie?"

"Haa... y~yeah... f~fuck this pussy is soooo good...."

Giggling, Pinkie made a few more thrusts before slamming home and firing a veritable stream of cum, Rainbow Dash soon joining as she filled your love canal.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:56 pm

I felt my eyes roll up as I shuddered, finally getting rest from the forced orgasms I came one last time as I was filled and passed out, my formerly human, male brain completely fried for the moment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:14 pm

Thanks to said frying, your dreams are rather openly lewd, and a few hours later when you awaken, tucked back under your sheets and in the dress Rarity made for you, your feeling hot and horny but no one is present. Some food is sitting on a trey nearby however.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:19 pm

I laid there stunned and shocked, before slowly reaching down to check my pussy, just, just to make sure it was all real, wincing at the soreness and frowning in thought I moved to eat some of the food, wondering why those two had just, left me here after that? Weren't they worried I'd tell? Just, they casually fucking raped me and just walked off? I Huffed feeling annoyed and confused I looked around for a buzzer or something maybe I could call a nurse and ask her about it? This was fucking weird. And the fact that my body felt so hot was annoying, stupid fucking traitor new body.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:33 pm

As you grab the tray, you find a note, which states its from Pinkie Pie and her noting that Rainbow Dash wasn't in rut, so you shouldn't worry about being knocked up yet. There is also a buzzer nearby.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:35 pm

I Raised an Eyebrow but huffed, pressing the buzzer as I left the food where it was, now not trusting it, the pink one had been near it apparently.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:45 pm

A Nurse, who tells you her name is Redheart, arrives, smiling at you as she asks "What can I do to help?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:54 pm

I Stared at her "Explain to me about sex." I told her "Like, I saw mention of Rut but I have no Idea what that means in context, and Societal stuff too, like, how sex is seen, I don't remember any of that, I was trying make some others leave cause honestly the weird mix of anger and happiness by talking about sex but then the Pink one just ended up pinning me and forcing me to have sex with her and the Rainbow one, Even though I didn't want it, and then I just woke up here wearing this dress." I told her with a frown "I Don't understand why some ran away while others just, had there way with me cause they felt like it, even though I didn't, They also left the note mention rut."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:04 pm

She looks stunned to hear you having lost memory of such things, but does her best to explain, starting with Rut and Estrus, the times when Ponies are fertile and capable of bearing or seeding young. Their still able to get it up when out of that, but nothing will come of such copulations. As for sex, sex was much more open, and as you explain what you meant by talking about sex, she says,

"Some of them probably just didn't think it appropriate to do anything, but well you were goading them. I'm kind of amazed the Doctor didn't do anything..."

The gist of it is that seems to be that a certain level of teasing reaches a point of essentially telling other ponies to fuck you silly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:23 pm

I blinked at her "Well, Fuck, I didn't know that, I just knew it was making them uncomfortable, and honestly I was scared by them." I admitted unsurely "I thought it was something shameful or seen as evil or I don't know, just bad to talk about or do with how everyone was acting." I said rubbing my eyes "What does Estrus feel like? Like how would I know if I was in Estrus or not, Cause for all I know I just Goaded someone into fucking me while I was in it or entering it or something without realizing I was even doing it." I complained highly embarrassed "Though, um, does the pink one always do that scary straight hair kinda make you want to piss yourself thing? Cause that was terrifying." I told her unsurely,

"And, Can you spread it that I have like, severe amnesia, honestly at this point I'm practically a different person it seems like from all the shit I forgot, I can't even remember my parents, magic, how I made money, where I lived, damn near anything!" I exclaimed panting a bit "I Remember math, but nothing of history! I Remember a baby Grows in the womb but no Idea how long it takes for one to be born, I don't even remember what that mark on everyone's butt is called or why we have them, or even how I got mine." I told her hoping to distance myself from Trixie the original "I don't remember where I grew up, if I have friends, Anything like that, And apparently being hated for something my body did, that I have no memory of, is actually super scary, I, I just feel lost and confused." I finally wound down, panting and shaking a bit "And my Fucking cunt feels like it's on fire and for some reason my body's craving more sex even if my mind isn't and I don't know what to do, where to go, I'm scared." I admitted sniffling a bit, it finally hit me that I wasn't home, and wasn't going home ever again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:20 pm

"Estrus feels like a fever all over, but more than that all you can think about is sex. Literally. Nothing else will be in your mind but thoughts of sex." Redheart says to you, then quirks an eye up at that and says "Pinkie Pie? Straight hair? I don't think I've ever seen her in straight hair before."

She reaches out and pat your thigh as she said, "Don't worry, the Doctor has been making sure that Ponies know about it. Mayor Mare also is aware of it and there's a great many ponies in town who are worried about you."

She freezes, eye twitching however when you mention that you don't know what that mark on your flanks means, or anyone else's for that matter. However, she's snapped out of whatever it was she was in when she hears your panic and sniffling, and she gives you a very sympathetic smile as she comes closer and gives you a hug... inadvertently stuffing your face into her bosom.

"It's alright to be scared... not remembering so much, if I were in your shoes, I'd be scared to."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:39 pm

I Blushed at the fact my face was buried in her tits and wiggled a bit my pussy crying out for attention, though I managed to shake it off. Holding her close for comfort, "Um, Can you tell me what I'm suppose to do in Estrus, and, why you seemed so....Freaked out about me not knowing about the, butt marks?" I asked once I managed to calm down.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:17 am

"Oh, well it depends on whether your want to bare young or not. If you don't, staying indoors and away from any males or futa's is a good idea." She said. As for your second question... "Their called Cutie Marks, and they represent what makes a pony special and unique. I've heard some say it's like having a part of your soul out there for anyone to see. So... forgetting about it and not even knowing what it is... really means you've forgotten a core part of who you are."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:38 am

I looked at it unsurely and bit my lip "But, Am I even the same person? Like, People are memories right? Who we are is shaped by what we remember and all that, and with all I don't know I'm more like Trixie's Twin Sister who was in a coma for years than the Trixie you all know and seem to hate, and it doesn't feel like I've done anything bad, but I'm getting hated for it." I told her shifting a bit, biting my lip exhausted now that I'd had my freak out, swaying a bit against her, tired and feeling like I'd just ran a marathon.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games