The Cute Kitty Demon Lord [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Cute Kitty Demon Lord [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:56 am

She nods, mumbling something that sounds like "Yes Master" but comes out more like "Yesh Misther~" She continues to work at your cock with her breasts and her lips around your tip, her arousal seeming to somewhat trickle back to you and restore your stamina... you can probably feed her another load or two now if you'd like and really make her yours... though it certainly feels like her mind is now yours to mold as you please.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Powers
Lvl 1- Claim Person
Using your seed, you can flood them with your magic and bend them to your will. Works best on the weak willed or those susceptible to sex magic. Some may require multiple rounds. Some may be impossible to break and claim with this power alone
0/10 XP
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:26 am

I chuckled as I seemed to draw energy from her desire making me feel good to go for another couple rounds. I put my hand on her cheek before running my thumb over her lip. "So plump, like they were custom made for the sole purpose of sucking dick." Moving my hands to both sides of her head, I started face-fucking the Baroness. "Do your people know what a slut you are? How many low-born men have dreamed of being in my position?" At this point, I wasn't letting her move her head as I slammed my crotch up against those cushiony lips and slapped my balls against her chin.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:32 am

She nods her head at that first statement, shook it at the second, and vigorously nodded at the third as you began to fuck her face, the scent of her arousal growing all the stronger as the hearts in her eyes grew a bit bigger. She was such a naughty noblelady to be so easily getting off being dominated by something as cute and cuddly as you... which again just reminds you how useful this form will be to the unassuming as you feel yourself getting closer to a climax.

Powers
Lvl 1- Claim Person
Using your seed, you can flood them with your magic and bend them to your will. Works best on the weak willed or those susceptible to sex magic. Some may require multiple rounds. Some may be impossible to break and claim with this power alone
0/10 XP
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:36 pm

I smirked at her responses. "So you've been hiding who you really are from the public? You naughty girl, but that leaves plenty of fun to be had now that I'm here. Wouldn't it be great to do something to hint at things? Let a few rumors about your predilections get out without giving them too much credibility." The thoughts were only exciting me further, and I didn't even have a clear idea of how to get such rumors out there yet. I was also caught between a desire to hold her for my own pleasure and the idea of debasing a noble lady with commoners, I was no commoner. I'd have to give it thorough consideration later though. For now, I just let my lusts consume me firing my second load this time though I didn't stop thrusting for even a moment as I continued fucking her throat while spilling my load.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:34 am

You manage to dump quite the load into her, feeling your power to claim others growing a bit as the hearts in her eyes grow and you sense your hold over her increase. You can feel it... with how much hold you have over her now, you could nearly rewrite all of who she is... could make her into whatever you wanted...

Of course, as she happily and greedily guzzles your cum down, it occurs to you that as she is the head of this house, perhaps even the town itself... you could use that to your advantage. The staff here... you could bend them to your will through her... which is especially appealing for the guard who seemed to have issues with you.

Powers
Lvl 1- Claim Person
2/10 XP
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:50 am

I watch as her eyes glaze over being taken deeper into my control. The lust in her eyes was palpable as I fed her glob after glob of my spunk. She would be the first of my many followers tamed through only the powerful sexuality of this body and its lack of threatening qualities. I would need her to act normal in public until I was in control of everyone that knew her well. "That's it my buxom little slut. You love being made into your master's little sex pet, don't you? We must be careful though, you will address me as Master only when you are completely certain that we are alone. At all other times, you will refer to me as Baxter, your beloved little pet." I rubbed her head as I allowed her to finish gulping down my spunk and lick my cock clean while I considered my next move.

The guard was a natural target, but her initial mistrust made me feel it was better to let that boiling pot come down to a simmer. Of course, every move I made increased the chance of her learning my plan, so I couldn't put off dealing with her too long. I needed to perform some tests. "Don't swallow it all. Keep a bit in your mouth for the time being. Once my dick is cleaned we'll straighten up, and you'll call for a maid to bring you some tea. When it arrives, I will convince you to have her join us. You'll insist on adding the cream and sugar and slip my jizz into her cup. Do you understand?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:01 pm

"Yesssss, yes Master, Jaezara loves to be made your naughty little sex pet. Jaezara Will of course do as Master requests… Only when alone shall Jaezara address Master as such. Jaezara will call you such whenever we are around any others." She replies as you give her your first commands, dutifully cleaning and sucking you off as you contemplate just what you shall do next. She only pulls off your shaft when she has finished, but you know of some interest that her lips stay nearby it at the moment, ready to please and serve you again at a moments notice.

When you tell her not to swallow, she nods her head and opens it to show that she still had some lingering in her eager maw. She begins to stand, moving towards a tube in the corner of the room that you hadn't noticed before, and within seconds she is asking for one of her maids to bring up tea for three, and to make sure that a saucer of cream and honey came along with it. Once she has finished and receives an affirmative from whoever she was speaking to through the tube, she smiles and goes back over to you, kneeling before you as she waits for her next command.

Powers
Lvl 1- Claim Person
2/10 XP
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:21 am

I smiled to myself as she got up to do as I commanded. This would be a good test of if my cum maintained its mind-bending influence for a time, or if it needed to be sampled straight from the tap. Seeing her kneel beside me as we awaited one of her maids was irritating to say the least. "My pet, a member of your staff could arrive at any moment. Words alone will not prevent them from noticing the change, so you must act in all ways as the lady of the house you once were around others. Sitting at my feet does not befit the image they have of you, and if they get too suspicious I may be taken away from you."

I invited her up on the bed taking a seat in her lap. "Remember, you must act as if I am nothing more than your new, beloved pet when the staff arrives with the tea. We should start with some innocent fur stroking and pet talk." I put my most innocent smile holding my hands clasped together in my lap. It was a little silly to think about the appearance I was trying to maintain so quickly after the hot, steamy sex I had just had with the lady who's lap I was currently occupying.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:55 am

She blinked, then blushed and nodded, but quickly gets out from behind you at first. She moves to get at least partially dressed again. Only then does she go ahead and settle down in your lap to give you stroking and pet talk. The pet talk is a bit sickeningly cute for your taste... but the stroking of your fur, petting of your ears and cheeks... oooh yes, you're going to need someone whose sole purpose in life is going to be to be the best at caressing you like this.

It's so good it takes a moment for you to realize the maid has arrived and is blushing in surprise as she settles in while your new slave pours the cum into her tea.

Powers
Lvl 1- Claim Person
2/10 XP
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:49 am

I sat back enjoying the attention of my new pet. I was a bit embarrassed to see that I'd failed to notice the maid arriving. I ignored the surprise for now but swore I would get myself under control while being scratched. It wouldn't due for the man who lorded over the world to be so easily...distracted.

For now, I brought my attention to the maid while my pet set the trap. I needed to see if the effect of my seed could work like this, or if my victim needed to get it 'straight from the tap' as it were. "Mroello, you must be the maid. What's your name?" I shifted side to side as if I was excited by the presence of someone new.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:51 pm

(Roll-5)

"O~Oh, I~Im' Kaela." The elven maid says to you in reply, taking a drink of her tea and giving it an odd look but drinking it all the same. You can sense her get aroused... but not fall under your sway. Perhaps it wasn't enough of your seed to do the trick, or she had a more resistant mind.

Then your newest slave starts rubbing and scritching at your belly and you are again briefly distracted by how wonderful it feels.

Powers
Lvl 1- Claim Person
2/10 XP
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:17 am

Feeling the effect on her, I was glad to see my output could maintain its effects even after though I needed to either increase my potency with practice or make sure to deliver more of my mind-altering cream to new targets. "I'm Baxter, and it's good to meet you." I let my ear twitch a little as I spoke, but I couldn't resist purring a little under the Baroness' attention.

It was both irritating and delightful in the most infuriating of ways to someone used to being feared and respected, but I was sure I would get used to it as long as I learned not to lose focus so much under such ministrations. I took a sip of my tea. "I'm new here, so I'll be relying on the staff. Thank you in advance."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:34 am

"A~A pleasure to meet you." Kaela replies as the Baroness sips her own tea quietly. She blushes a bit and says, "I~I have to say, I~I don't think I've ever seen a beastman as cute as you." You can sense a brief but short spike in her arousal, aided by your seed... but more importantly, you can feel your powers stirring again. You can reach out to Kaela and that small flame of lust within her now... and fan it, make it grow until she can't take it anymore...

(new power gained!)

Powers
Lvl 1- Claim Person
2/10 XP

Lvl 1- Arouse Person
With some focus and proximity (5ft maximum distance), you can cause others to become aroused. The amount of arousal is dependent on the roll- there is no fail rolls, but low rolls mean you don't have as much (if any) effect.
0/10 XP
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:37 am

I began wracking my brain trying to figure out how I was going to feed her more of my spunk. I was just about to resign myself to sneaking it into her food little by little over time when I felt a new power awaken. I wasn't going to drop the idea of sneakily feeding someone my cum as the idea of my pet giving her daughter a heated kiss and surprise snowballing her with a mouthful of my cream was too much to pass up. Still, this would make things easier while I practiced my new power. In my mind, I imagined a flame in her chest, and a spectral hand coming out from me to caress it until it grew in size and magnitude as I used my new power for the first time.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:16 pm

(16)

For a brief moment, nothing seems to happen. Then you begin to sense it, and a moment later you hear an aroused whimper from the maid as she begins to squirm in place. You hear a soft chuckle from your slave even as she continues to rubAt your belly, soon asking the maid if she'd feel better with less clothes on. Before your eyes, made only hesitates for a moment as her face grows increasingly flushed and she begins to strip herself of the outfit she is wearing… Which of course, you are able to sense that this only arouses her further.

Powers
Lvl 1- Claim Person
2/10 XP

Lvl 1- Arouse Person
With some focus and proximity (5ft maximum distance), you can cause others to become aroused. The amount of arousal is dependent on the roll- there is no fail rolls, but low rolls mean you don't have as much (if any) effect.
2/10 XP
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:17 am

I watch in anticipation about ready to call it a failure when I hear her whimper. Seemed I'd gotten to her after all. I was even more amused when my pet suggested she strip her outfit to feel better. "Ohh, I think I'll take you up on that offer too." My hand reaches down pulling down my pants until my cock sprung free just standing there proud for both women to look upon should they wish. "Ahh," I sighed with relief at getting my erection freed from its confinement. Having the Baroness' hand on my belly oh so close to where my cock twitched, I was sure my pet wouldn't resist touching it right in front of the horny maid for very long at all.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:26 pm

Indeed, your pet did snake her hand down towards your member and began to softly stroke at it while the maid found herself staring, almost entranced by the sight of it as a bead of pre began to form at the tip. You watch in some amusement as she licks her lips and can't seem to draw her eyes away… Something the baroness takes advantage of as she purrs, "You can go ahead and take a taste my dear if you like~ I promise he doesn't bite~"

Kaela blushes and squirms in place for a moment, but then she is slipping onto all fours and crawling over until she is inches away from your member, breathing in the scent of your arousal as her eyes grow lidded and foggy with rising lust.

Powers
Lvl 1- Claim Person
2/10 XP

Lvl 1- Arouse Person
2/10 XP
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:50 am

I watch the maid act with smug satisfaction as she falls to my magic and is soon on her knees before me daintily sniffing my cock. "Oh yes, I don't bite, but I could claw just a little if you ask nice enough." I give a jerk of my hips thrusting my cock against the Baroness' soft hands letting another bead of pre form at the tip just sitting there tantalizingly for the maid. "If you want a taste, you really should go ahead and get it. Of course, is you're really not interested." I grab the waistline of my pants making as if I was about to put my cock away intentionally going slow enough that she has plenty of time to stop me and get a sample of my tasty manhood since I was only doing so to tease her and amuse myself.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:42 am

To your surprise, as you tried to pull your pants up, she pounced and took the whole of your member into her mouth, which felt just as good as the baronesses as the maid moaned needily, shaking her head as her lust filled eyes gazed liddedly up at you. The Baroness was also surprised by this but then smiled as she reached down to pet and encourage the maid who was quickly working at your member... you could sense that your combination of cream and stoking the fires of her lust had incited such need and hunger for you in the maid.

Powers
Lvl 1- Claim Person
2/10 XP

Lvl 1- Arouse Person
2/10 XP
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:44 pm

I'm pleased to see just how desperate she is to suck my cock. To take in more of my mind-bending seed and submit herself to my will. Yes, this was going to be very amusing, and it would probably only grow more so as I master these powers and learn new ones. I lift up my legs letting her feel my fuzzy thighs enclose her face while my hands reach up to grab the tips of her ears rubbing them firmly between thumb and forefinger as she services me. "Mreow, my compliments to the maid staff. This one seems to take her duties very seriously. She really seems to enjoy polishing my rod."
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games