The Cute Kitty Demon Lord [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Cute Kitty Demon Lord [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:03 am

Firehead Wrote:Alright, sounds good here's a CS.

Name: Gren
Appearance: https://e621.net/post/show/1231909
Bio: A powerful Demon Lord who sold his soul for immortality. Each time he is defeated, his spirit will return to a special tomb where 100 years later his new body will be ready to awaken. Each cycle he changes his name to hide the fact that it is simply him returning to plague the world again and again.

Gren awoke as he usually did taking a quick look at his hand. The sight of a paw made it clear he was some form of beastman this time. Definitely feline, but he couldn't be sure which specific species. Thankfully, he had a mirror nearby. Hopping from the altar, he sauntered over to the mirror a few plans already forming in his head as he stopped in his tracks aghast at what looked back at him from the mirror. He had had many forms. Some imposing, others regal, and even those crackling with arcane energies, but he had never had a form that could be described as...cute.

Turn Ons: Domination/Submission, Master/Pet, Mind Control
Turn Offs: Scat, Water Sports, Guro

The form you possessed now did indeed turn out to be rather cute. It wasn't at all what you had expected, and for a moment, you wondered if somehow your deal with the devil had some kind of weird condition to it and whether you should be worried at all about a future reincarnation. However, at the same time, your mind began to work and realized that this form could have advantages. For a start, no one would suspect a Demon Lord to inhabit a form like this. Sure, that could mean it'd be harder to gain the respect you deserved in the beginning, but it'd also mean that in the early days you could move about more freely... perhaps you could even find someone to serve as the 'front' for your plans...

Of course, it'd also be a good idea to get a lay of the land... to see what the world was like now. Most of the time things didn't change too much, but you'd been surprised on occasion.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Want it to be regular fantasy, or say clockpunk/steampunk adjaecent?
Kuragari

Re: The Cute Kitty Demon Lord [Firehead]

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:24 am

Looking over his form, he realized it could have some potential for being unexpected. He could use this to scout out places. He would just need to come up with a way to disguise his appearance when he was openly being the Demon Lord. It beat ending his life and waiting to see what form he ended up with another hundred years from now especially if it could be potentially worse.

First thing was first, he'd need to get a lay of the land as things could change quite a bit after a hundred years without his looming about. He moved to the exit of his crypt. It looked like a simple stone wall, but he pulled at one stone allowing him to look outside without being spotted before he opened it fully. His body spent one hundred years forming here, so this location presented one of his main weaknesses and was thus his most closely guarded secret. Not even his closest generals ever learned about it. Once out, he would seal the chamber again not to be opened until he resurrected again.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Either way is fine. If we do the clockpunk/steampunk thing we can have it be a more recent development he has to come to grips with. He has been dead a hundred years.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:57 pm

Peering on out, you found yourself with a bit of worry already. Unlike the last few times when your crypt's exit had let out into mountainous forest... now it was thinned, and off in the distance was a large town, or maybe a small city. A few buildings with one or two stacks with smoke coming out of them also catch your attention, as do a few boats on a river that before had required you to actually walk out to find it. Now you could easily see it...

Something told you things had changed in quite an interesting manner this time around.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:24 pm

I'm a bit shocked to see the woods around my crypt thinned so much figuring I'd need a few more security measures since it'll likely be uncovered sometime in the near future. Still, seeing a town so close meant that this time it was a lot more convenient to get back to civilization. I made my way towards the city keeping an eye out for any locals. I wanted to spot them before they spotted me if possible to observe for anything else I need to be aware of. I wanted to keep surprises to a minimum once I started interacting with people. The early days after these resurrections were the most trying period, and something told me this one was going to be especially strange.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:19 am

(Luck Roll... nat 1)

You start making your way towards the city, walking through the thinned forest and glad that from the outside your secret crypt remained invisible. However, just as you were finding a simple path winding through the forest and leading towards the town, you suddenly hear a cute squeal, as well as a feminine groan, before you are tackled into the ground and wrapped in a tight hug by... what appears to be a busty elf woman in attire slightly reminescent of noble fashions from a century prior, but with just a bit more of an outdoorsy theme to them.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:16 am

I was caught off guard by the sounds followed by the sudden tackling. Catching someone unaware might have been a little too much to hope for, but this was far worse than I had expected. I thrust my hands forward hoping to push the busty female off of myself, so I could get a handle on the situation forgetting that my current form might not be up to the challenge of such a feat of physicality. "Ach, my dear lady, what is the meaning of this assault." It didn't sound much like something a beastman would say, but I was in too much shock to really pay it much mind in the moment.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:55 pm

"Eeeeee he even talks! Oh he is so precious and adorable!" The lady squeals quite happily, blushing just a bit as your attempt to push her off has your hands pressing at her breasts. The other source of voice also steps into view, a woman dressed in some leather armor and wearing a rapier and a strange looking thing at her hip.

"Milady, it is probably just a lost beastman, there is no reason to degrade yourself acting like this." She says, even as she looks you over and adds, "No matter how cute the beastman may be."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:30 am

As I see the other woman, the situation becomes a bit clearer. The woman currently atop me is someone important enough to have a bodyguard with them. Fortunately, my cuteness seems to have made even the warrior let her guard down.

I stop pushing against the woman atop me taking a more panicked demeanor. "Sorry, I don't really know where I am, and that's the first city I've seen in ages. Can you tell me where I am?" I tried my best to play into the non-threateningness of my appearance casting my eyes this way and that and pushing my fingers together as if unsure of what to do with my hands while being held by a woman likely of noble birth.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:04 am

(Luck Roll 8)

The guard was eyeing you suspiciously now, not seeming to buy that idea from you, but you having stopped pushing against the noble lady just winds up with you in her very soft, very plump bosom again. And... ooh... she smelled nice. Was this how she naturally smelled, or her perfume? Either way it smelled wonderful and was making something stir just a bit between your legs... something you didn't normally think about during your many reigns.

"Oh, a lost kitty boy, and such a cute one~ Ohhh I am most assuredly taking you home with me!" The woman says with a smile as she picks you up.

"Madame, I don't believe that is wise-" The guard began, but a look from the noble woman silenced her rather quickly as she continued to snuggle you to her chest, planting a kiss on your forehead.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:38 am

It was strange to feel my loins stir. I was genuinely getting aroused. I had certainly had my way with women, but that was always about demeaning and spoiling them rather than actual feelings of desire. I'd have to figure out what was going on before I died again to prepare for the possibility of more surprises with the next resurrection.

"Yes, I could go with you at least until I got my bearings." The guardian seemed to still be somewhat cautious of me but was quickly silenced by her mistress. Unable to resist, I eyed her with a sly grin sticking my tongue out to tease her making it short, so I didn't get caught by the noble. When she did look back to me, I gave her the cutest smile I could muster. "Nyaa, what are we waiting around here for? I've never been to a city that big before." I was certainly agitating the guard, but if I played my cards right, her attempts to out me would only cause her more grief.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:12 pm

The guardian growls and glares at you, but the noble lady is still positively glowing as she carries you along, smiling and giggling as she rubs noses with you which was... kind of nice, and then- heaven, pure heaven as she begins to scratch behind your ears, sending ripples of pleasure that are currently making your mind melt. How... how could ears feel this nice? How could getting gentle scratches like this feel so wonderful?
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:24 am

I had to hold back my smirk at the Guardian's growl knowing full well that for now there wasn't anything she could do but tolerate this. My attention was drawn away from that amusement as my nose was rubbed which felt oddly calming, and then came the ear scratching. It was like nothing I'd ever experienced, and I knew I'd be frustrated later at how undignified it was, especially when I started purring, but at that moment, I couldn't seem to make myself do anything but lay back and enjoy it as I was carried along, supposedly to the City in the distance.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:19 am

The three of you carry on into the city, with you vaguely catching details along the way every so often when she stops scratching at an ear, only to switch to the other one and give it some attention too. What you quickly notice though is that first, architecture and style of dress has definitively changed. But you also see gears and other strange pieces of technology here and there. You note that a number of people who look like mercs, adventurers, or maybe guards, some of them are carrying strange looking weapons on their backs, their hands, or on their belts, much like the guard for the noblewoman.

You also note that the populace is a little more varied than you'd expect in a town like this... most towns tended to be at most one or two species majoirty.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:38 am

I'd have to do a little snooping about the strange weapons everyone seemed to be carrying if I ever got out from under this woman's wonderful touch. I'd have to learn about them if I ever hoped to face of against such tools, or even better, use them for my own purposes. It was also strange to see the variety of the citizenry in this city. Turning the various races against one another was one of my favorite tactics in the past, but it was unthinkable that all racial tensions had been cast out. I might just have to dig a bit deeper to find the cracks than usual.

I tried my best to struggle out of her arms hoping to focus more attention on our surroundings as we moved through town. I hated having to assure myself of it, but there would be more time for this when we were in this regal young elf's home, and perhaps for something a little more.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:04 am

Thankfully for you, the trip didn't take too long, and your new 'friend' as it was lead you to a decently sized manor estate that was in the middle of a city district. It had a small front garden and a backyard it seemed. Two guards at the gate nodded to the three of you, one of them smirking as he saw the noblelady holding you and scratching at your ears, which still felt way too good and was already making you think that when you had a palace again and slaves that you'd need someone to be the official ear scratcher... a thought you'd never imagined you'd ever have.

It was only once you were inside the manor that she gently set you down and gave your head a chance to recover from that pleasure. "Welcome to my home my darling kitty cutie~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:00 am

The thought of having a cute girl chained to the wall for the sole purpose of scratching my ears when I feel the need for a little pampering was an interesting idea. I'd have to look into it. Maybe I could even give said position to this elf. After all, she did open my eyes to this joy.

I got back onto my feet once I was let down trying to get a look around the place. There was an important question, but I reminded myself to keep up a guise of innocence. "Wow, you have this whole house to yourself." I waited for the inevitable confirmation or correction about who else lived here. It was important I knew who else lived here. I would need to figure out how to best interact with all the home's denizens if I was going to use it as a base of operations.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:34 pm

"Mhm, my servants and guards share it, as does my daughter when she is not studying at the University." She says with a smile, then says, "Oh, I should introduce myself. I am Baroness Jaezara Keffins, and this is my guard, Mizia."

The guard gives a nod, but seems to otherwise be watching you and the rest of the house.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:26 am

A baroness, eh. She was pretty important then, but this city must also be important as well for her to be living here. Still, I had to continue seeming ignorant about such basic things to excuse my ignorance of more recent developments. "Baroness? That sounds important, and all the other people living here serve and guard you?"

I always found elves a bit unsettling with their lack of aging, and I didn't expect this one to be old enough to be a mother. I had thought her lack of caution was just a case of adolescent indiscretion, but it was clear that this area had been at relative peace for a long time. If others in positions of power were like her, it could ease my rise to power in the short term.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:08 am

"Mhm, it's not as important as some think, it really only matters within the city here... but that's neither here nor there!" She says with a smile as she scoops you back up. "I have to show you to my quarters, where you'll be staying~"

"M~Milady!?" the guard Mizia squeaks, but your already in the Baronesses arms again and being carried up, now receiving scratches to your chin and being hugged to her bosom again... both of which seem to be exciting your member...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:40 am

As I'm scooped up and pressed into her bosom, I can't help but think about my sleeping arrangements. The idea of sharing a bed with this lovely, supple woman was certainly not making my arousal go down in the slightest as I imagined the things I would do to this body once I came into power.

I let the full weight of my head rest in the palm of her hand as I was whisked away to see her quarters. It was hard to focus and keep an eye out on my surroundings, but I figured I would have a chance eventually to explore these grounds on my own once her duties came calling.
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games