The Curse of the Queendom[Earthling]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Curse of the Queendom[Earthling]

Postby Lorielle » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:15 pm

Your "armor" lacked the metal cups that held them in place and provided modesty instead your tits were thinly veiled by the black leotard that connected your armor to the rest of the ensemble. But regardless you step towards the mayor's estate and announce yourself in official capacity. The guard, a woman obviously fidgeting from a lack of sex looks up at you. "O-oh! Princess certainly, right away. Please enter take the stairs up and go to the left to find her office, she should be there now!" The young guard says as she opens the door for you to enter inside.
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:04 pm

And with a lustful smile, the Princess strode inside, following the instructions to reach the mayors office, and knoecked on the door. "Princess Alisia of the Queendom, here to see the Mayor! And present to her a gift for her loyal service!" The girl called out, hiding the collar behind her back as she waited for he door to open for her. she pondered what it would actually do, but it was sure to be interesting... And sexy! Probably.

Anticipation just grew and grew in Alisias loins, and she could feel her wetness. Why was she so horny all the time now?!
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:21 pm

Mayor Haliador
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You open the door only to be greeted by a woman staring out of the window. She looks regal as she stands proudly looking over the village. But you can feel your loins tingling this collar.. it was going to make her the biggest slut you know you could feel it and that just made you hotter. Like how your mentor made you into the slut you are now you get to inflict the same pleasure~

“Oh my princess your visit is an honor and.. a gift for me? You shouldn’t have, but on behalf of all who live hear I humbly accept.” Mayor Haliador kneels before you her head bowed. This is your chance to slap the collar on this bitch and turn her into the bimbo bunny bitch the men of this town deserve!
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:51 pm

And Alisia did indeed take that oppurtunity to place the collar around the Mayors neck, locking it in place with a click.
And almost immediatly it started to take effect. Causing the Mayors bosom to swell yet an additional couple sizes, as did her hips and ass. But the biggest effect, that took place in her mind, as any sense of self-respect and propeity faded from her mind, along with much of her intelligence, whilst at the same time, her lust and hunger for cock and pussy exploded, and her desire to serve, to do what men told her. She was... Nothing more than a Bunny Bimbo Bitch. It was a truth engraved in her brain by the power of the collar. Made to Fuck and serve. To Breed, and be Bred.
To keep the Mayor distracted, Alisia hurriedly lift her face up by the chin, and placed a passionate kiss upon her lips, her tongue invading that of the older womans mouth
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:08 pm

There’s a brief moment of panic on the Mayor’s face when you click the collar around her neck but your quick thinking ensures the magic within the collar does its work and fully transforms the mayor. Her eyes become heart-filled just like yours as she moans with need. Her tongue panting as you can see your kiss has left her wanting more. “Hahh~ please bunny needs to fuck~ I need cock~ please take me to a cock~ I need any to fuck me!” She practically howls as you see her rip off the little clothes she wore and started to slip fingers deep within her now endlessly sopping wet pussy.

Soon enough you bring the mayor back to the innkeeper the same devilish smile on his face. “Well the little slut princess did it. Tell everyone to get the preparations started.” The other men awaiting your return soon fan out with much needed haste and all that’s left are you and the new mayor in the innroom with the innkeeper his cock fully erect. “Alright princess you deserve your reward bend over the table and I’ll give you the dick you need.
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:18 pm

And with her tongue almost lolling out of her mouth the Princess did as told without needing to be told twice, bending over the bar table and moved her leotard to the side, revealing her sopping wet pussy, aching for the innkeepers fat cock "Please... Fuck me~<3!" She begged, looking back at the man as she used her fingers to spread her lower lips eagerly "I've been a good girl~<3!"
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:33 pm

The innkeeper is more than happy to oblige your slutty behavior. And thanks to the curse the endless cycle of pleasure continues for sometime as you and the mayor and many other of the women are freely passed around town for the better part of the week. You also see an influx of men come into town. What used to be 10-1 now became 2-1 as men fuck women in the streets and all you could do is watch hungrily for when you’d get your next cock~

But by the end of the week the Innkeeper now known as the Master called all citizens to the main square. All of the women are packed into the middle of the square while you the former mayor and the Master stand on the main stage. “Welcome gentlemen to a new dawn for our humble town! For too long have we been oppressed! But now we can experience life to the fullest! With the preparations complete we can begin The Season of Breeding! Every man has been given 2 collars like the one you see on our dear mayor! You may claim two women! They are yours for as long as you’d like! Sell them throw them away when you’re done who cares but teach these women that they are made to be Fuck and serve, to breed and be bred!” When he finishes his speech you hear the telltale click of the collar snap around your neck and your transformation into a bunny bimbo bitch begin~
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:26 pm

Alisia spun around and saw the smiling face of the former Mayor, looking back, claiming the Princess for the Master.

The next month felt like it went by in a flash as she by day worked as a whore and dancer in the Inn, and by night shared the bed with her Master and the former Mayor, as he fucked them relentlessly. Night after night, day after day she was treated as nothing more than a sex toy, afforded none of the respect that was hers by right as a princess, but all the respect that she deserved as a bunni bimbo bitch... And she absolutely loved it. And no doubt, quite a bit of it came from the mens frustration with the royal family. And now they had their chance to take it out on poor Princess Alisia.
They eventually started to make it a public show, humiliating and degrading her in various ways, such as that time they had a number of dogs breed her once after another, or that horse. She was loose for days after that. But, thanks to her addled mind and the collar, she could not have a better time of her life. She even forgot about her quest as she joyfully drank down all the cum the men were willing to give her. Forgot about the curse that ravaged the women of the Queendom
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:30 pm

Your month in the new renamed town of Halibunni was bliss on earth. Never have you experienced such an amazing confluence of pleasure. Your body crying out for more and more depravity as each day passed and you were used at the Bimbo Bunny Bitch you were destined to be. The Master loved your performance so much that you even get to convert the few riders who came to find you, personally slapping collars on all those desperate sluts-in-waiting and growing the Master's personal harem.

Your time in town though would come to an end when your master decreed that you would need to spread the word of this new paradise for men. He would send you to Ravensrock, a mining town with a proud tradition, he sent you out with a horse and a weeks worth of supplies, but you find that after a days worth of travel from the town... your mind starts to recover.. and you slowly regain your sense of self.. but a part of you feels changed.. your month in Halibunni is a blur and you honestly dont remember much of it only you discovered the source of "evil" in the town and dealt with it somehow. Now you were headed to the next town..for information?

[The curse advances to lvl 3 for your time in Halibunni Choose one
Modify Bubbly Brain to Bunni Brain: You have a new-found desire to be bred by all manner of creatures big and small. -1 to m offense and defense +2 to CHA
Enhanced Assets: Your time as a bunny has left a permanent mark on your body, giving you larger breasts and hips reducing your combat effectiveness -1 to p. offence and defense
Collared Bitch: The master's training has left a deep imprint, any male/futa who sufficiently dominates you by fucking you gets to roll a CHA vs your M defense, if you fail you treat them as if they were the Master for 1+d6 days, this effect cant happen again for a week after]
Character sheet

Stats
HP: 13/13
LP 10/10
Physical Offence: +3
Physical Defense: +3
Mental Offence: +1
Mental Defense: -2
Charisma: +5
Strengths: Martial Training, Royal Blood, Friend to Animals.
Weaknesses: Curse of Bimbofication, Gullible, Sensitive Body
Curse level: 2 Low level arousal. Bubbly Brain
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:30 pm

"Hmmngh..." Alisia groaned. It felt like the princess had spent a month on an alcohol-fueled bender, at least by the amount she remembered. Well, at least she dealt with the evil in that town... right? She could barely recall. Oh well, it didn't matter now anyway, she mumbled to herself as she rode along the road. She needed to find out more about this curse, and she had a feeling there was things to learn in this next town.
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:40 pm

Encounter roll: 13 Easy encounter
Ravensrock was still easily another day from your position so after a long day's ride you decide that instead of pushing it through the night you'll make camp next to this stream. The sounds of nature and the crisp night air on your tits makes you feel at one with all that the Queendom has to offer.. As you sit and listen your mind drifts off occasionally though dreaming of what sort of cocks might await you in the next town. Subconsciously your body moves a hand to your slit thats currently covered by a leotard you cant help but stroke your folds to elicit some carnal pleasure...

All the while something mischievous has stumbled upon your camp.. Watch you from above.. watching your actions as it weaves it's magic.
[Perception m. Offense: 11 failed to notice
Resist Lust Spell m defense: -2 crit fail]
You cant help but close your eyes and dream of these cocks that could come to pleasure you.. opening your mouth wishing something was there to fill it.. When you mind shuts off.

[An Hour later]
"HAH god sluts like you these days are a dime a dozen, isnt that right bitch?" The imp has you on your back after dumping a load into your mouth and using his foul magics to convince you that his cum was of great benefit to you. Your legs thrown wide and into the air as the imp's hips slam down into your own and his massive red balls slap against your ass. "You.. Fuck. do have the best pussy ive had in days though! I've got a nice cave for us to use after we're done here! Hows that sound slut?" He gives your tits a hard smack before his cruel mouth finds purchase around one of your nipples sucking them dry.
Character sheet

Stats
HP: 13/13
LP 10/10
Physical Offence: +3
Physical Defense: +3
Mental Offence: 0
Mental Defense: -3
Charisma: +7
Strengths: Martial Training, Royal Blood, Friend to Animals.
Weaknesses: Curse of Bimbofication, Gullible, Sensitive Body
Curse level: 2 Low level arousal. Bunni Brain
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:01 am

"Hnngh... Haaah~" The Bunni Bimbo Princess moaned in ecstasy as she wrapped her legs around the Imp to pull him even deeper into her, and to keep him from pulling out "Sounds good! A-As long as you keep giving me more of your seed! I-I have a long journey ahead! And I hope you got feed for my stallion!"
She glanced over and smiled towards her tall and proud horse, Kaio, who had served her dutifully since he was a foal
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:14 pm

The imp only manages a loud cackle as you speak up. Maybe he was too focused on fucking your brains out but you certainly couldn’t complain when he thrusts hard into your pussy and fills you with his seed. As soon as his balls were done dumping his payload he weaves just a smidge more magic into you to ensure your compliance as the two of you make your way to Jaz’ack cave. You find it’s a simple abode and he presumably lives alone. He actually goes to lay down on a cot at the back of the cave after lighting a fire. ”Alright slut~ better get too it if you want more cum~”
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:52 am

Alisia tied her stallion to a rock at the mouth of the cave before heading inside and seeing the imp on it's back hummed, as she approached him, and prodded the tip with her royal finger.
"I guess you want me to ride it now~? How naughty of you~<3" She mused, with a cock drunk grin on her lips as she straddled over him, and moved her leotard to the side, baring her dripping wet cunt, and {i]slowly[/i] lowered herself onto him, wiggling her hips as inch by inch she took him up into her pussy, inch by inch closer to her cum-filled womb.
"You know, you should be more respectful. It is not everyone that gets the chance to rape and breed a royal princess-whore you know." She moaned slowly, trying and failing to look stern through her slutty expression as she gyrated her hips like a stripper trying to earn a little bit of extra coin.
But soon enough her hips were pressed against his pelvis
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:14 am

”Ride it, suck it, do whatever you want you’re just gonna be the one working for your payment after all you convinced me to give you my sacred seed as you called it.” Jaz smiled up at you as you lowered yourself inch by inch onto his bulging red cock. Down and down you went until you felt all ten inches sink into your cunny and your trained pussy grip him like a vice. ”Fuck you’re still tight.. who needs to respect, I’m definitely not going to you’re gonna be my slut you’re gonna let me dump my seed into whenever i want got it?! Princess or not you’re gonna be a cum toilet!

[make a mental defense roll at -4 on a 5 less you’re 100% in agreement with his words and agree to be an imp cum toilet for a short amount of time, 5-15 his words are effective and you feel even more turned on by his words taking a -1 to mental defense rolls going forward with Jaz’ack, 15 or more you manage to break free from the spell he has over you starting combat if you should so wish it. ]
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:10 pm

Alisa's arousal just burnt even hotter at his words as she began o slam her hips up and down onto his crotch, fucking herself stupid on the Imp. "Of course I am still tight! I am a Princess, it's our best feature!" She moaned and gasped as lewd, wet noises as her cunt all but sucked on the imps cock whenever she rose from it, so snugly it clung to the massive shaft "Now give me that seed of yours! Or I will wring it out of your balls until you are completely empty~!" She moaned and gasped as she gradually sped up, and came closer and closer to her own orgasm
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:28 pm

The little imp could only smile as he watches you bounce up and down his cock desperate his his demonic seed. And soon enough he obliged you. The both of you cumming hard you especially as you feel your body warm up from the imp’s Vick cream filling you to the brim. But the night was long from over. You said you were wring his balls dry and Jaz’ack fully expected to you to keep that promise. Not a single moment passes that you do not have a cock in one of your holes or fucking your luscious tits and your body is covered and filled to bursting with this singular imp’s cum. If you didn’t know it before you do now understand why imp dens are so dangerous.

Without a doubt though you were thoroughly made into an Imp Bitch, your mind hardly processing anything but the world around this cock that was being thrust into again and again. Your mind exploding with white everytime Jaz’ack came. You relished it and time was coming for the last load of the night. The imp had your legs spread wide mating you like the bitch you were.

“Alright slut! Here’s the.. fuck! plan! I’m gonna put more babies into you! And we’re gonna head to this nice! Fucking! Cloister tomorrow. And you’re gonna help me! Make it into my new! Fuck! Palace! Got it slut?!” He thrusts one last time filling you with his seed, you were no doubt pregnant with imp children have this massive fuck session. “And when you wake up I expect you to suck my cock got it?” He says with a chuckle before giving your tits a slap with his claw and then proceeding to slap your cum soaked face with his cum covered dick.
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:03 pm

"Haah.... Haah... Haah..." The Imps cock had fucked the air out of her lungs, and the words out of her mind as she cooed in delight as he abused her. Soon recovering enough to respond to him, though, still quite derilious as she squirmed underneath him. Her hands massaging his semen into her skin "Yeess... I'm sorry mommy... My first children are going to be Imps~<3!"
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:57 am

3 days was all you needed to go from bred imp-slut to imp mommy giving birth~ Much of this was probably helped along with Jaz'ack's magic but you didnt care, it felt incredible to be giving birth. Not to mention that your curves filled out even more and your breasts began to lactate. You had 4 imp kids though they didnt stay kids long. After a week they were fully grown and also gang banging you along with their daddy. But treating you in such a slutty manor effected you heavily as you gave into them and Jaz filled you in on the plan.

Resist roll: -2
You heard Jaz's plan you fully corrupt a nearby cloister of nuns of Iomaede and you knew that as long as you got more of his cock you were fully on board~ The trek was fairly simple at least, you just needed to ride on your horse for a day and you'll be within sight of the small compound. You set up camp for Jaz and your kids as he told you the plan. You were going to get them to allow you in willingly thus letting them get past the wards around the cloister. Once inside Jaz and your kids will pick off one nun after another until all of the nuns are imp sluts and then you can bring down the mother superior. Once you were ready Jaz gives you one last mating press and a shot of cum down your throat to motivate you and send you on your way.
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Mon May 11, 2020 9:49 pm

The Princess stumbled up the path, still unsure in her legs after the last dozen orgasms her new family had bestowed upon her, and her head still up in a perverted high of lewdness. Though it slowly cleared as she ascended the steps, making sure that her clothes fit as well as they could, which, with her new body, was not very well.

Luckily, soon enough she'd arrive at the gates to the cloister, and she raised her hand to grasp the rope attached to the bell, and ring it, to signify that a visitor had arrived to the isolated manor
"Hello?! Is anyone there?!" She called out "I'm a weary traveler, seeking shelter for the night!"
Earthling

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games