The Curse of the Queendom[Earthling]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Curse of the Queendom[Earthling]

Postby Lorielle » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:51 pm

Earthling Wrote:Name: Alisia de Fleur
Appearance: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... or%20sword
Past-occupation: Princess/Knight

Background: Alisia is the third daughter of the Queen of the de Fleur dynasty, and as such, she grew up in opulence and luxury training to become a knight and defender of the Queendom.
However, one day something strange started happening all over the Queendom: Women's bodies spontaneously started to grow even more voluptuous, in many cases they became dumber, and all had attacks of sudden and overwhelming arousal.
It was clear that a curse had been placed, and Alisia was going to be the one to stop it. And so, she set out on her great adventure to prevent the bimbofication of all the women in the Queendom.

Stats (15 points to spend -3 to +5 stats start at -1 )
Physical Offence: +3
Physical Defense: +3
Mental Offence: +1
Mental Defense: 0
Charisma: +5
Strengths: Martial Training, Royal Blood, Friend to Animals.
Weaknesses: Curse of Bimbofication, Gullible, Sensitive Body

It was turmoil, The Queendom of de Fleur was under siege by this new and terrible curse. Women around the Queendom were being...converted into garish sex-up versions of themselves! Your mother the queen didnt know what was going on and you can tell that early stages of the curse had affected every member of the royal family except your younger brother as the curse seemed to only affect the women of the Queendom. You were raised as a royal knight and you werent going to stand by while this curse decimates your kingdom. with a cadre of loyal knights and your mother's blessing you and the knights fan out into the kingdom's wide expanse to search for answers.

It's been a month since you set off and you arrived in a town that seemed prospective. Rumors of dark forces attacking the town surfaced so you went to explore. Upon arriving you set up your temporary base of operations in the inn but when you went to clean yourself up you notice in the mirror provided to you that a strange symbol has appeared just above your clitoris. It looked like a heart with wings and at the bottom of it what looked like a mushroom trying to push it's way into the heart. When you go to touch it, the symbol shines and you feel your mind go hazy as your nipples stand on end and your pussy instantly gets soaked.

You..you've contracted the curse.. you arent sure how long until the reaches it's ultimate effect but now it was a race against time.. For now you just needed more info, maybe the innkeeper knew? When you go to put on your armor you know notice that your nipples havent gone down and there is a very steady trickle of fem-fluids leaking down from your pussy~ If you didnt want to talk to the innkeeper you could just take a stroll around town and see what info you could dig up.

Character sheet
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Stats
HP: 13/13
LP 10/10
Physical Offence: +3
Physical Defense: +3
Mental Offence: +1
Mental Defense: 0
Charisma: +5
Strengths: Martial Training, Royal Blood, Friend to Animals.
Weaknesses: Curse of Bimbofication, Gullible, Sensitive Body
Curse level: 1 Low level arousal.
Lorielle

Re: The Curse of the Queendom[Earthling]

Postby Earthling » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:02 pm

Alisia swallowed nervously as she pondered what to do. Innkeeper, town... Or taking care of herself first before heading out? It would feel so good, wouldn't it?
The princess shook her head and slapped her cheeks. No! She couldn't let herself get distracted, she had a job to do, she had to save the Queendom!
Trying to gather her senses she nodded to herself, first she'd talk to the Innkeeper, maybe get some breakfast, then she would head out and check around town.

And so, once she made herself somewhat more presentable (was it just her or did her clothes feel more snug?), she headed downstairs.
"Good morning!" She called out to the Innkeeper as she approached the bar and took a seat "Breakfast please."
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:11 pm

You head downstairs clothed, armored and ready to save the Queendom, and you get a smile and a wave from the innkeeper a bit of a portlier man but he looked nice. "Ah good morning lass." He says with a warm smile and motions to someone in the kitchen. You can smell the bacon getting fried up and the eggs getting finished, something rustic. But you also smell something else.. The innkeeper approaches and you feel a wave of heat wash over your from the symbol on your mound. It was his musk.. it made you weak in the knees. "Tea for the lovely knight?" He says with a steaming pot in his hand, but as you look at him you cant help but have your eyes linger on his crotch from where you were sitting.
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:19 pm

She swallowed once more as she tried to take her gaze off his crotch... Goddess protect her.
"Y-Yeah. Yes please." She mumbled, rubbing her thighs together. Is this really how those with the curse felt? The princess made a mental note to apologize to her elder sister later, for that time Alisia found her fucking the servant boys and chastised them.
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:24 pm

The innkeeper makes no move on your or anything wild or fanciful as your mind would hope, but he simply pours you some tea and a few minutes later brings you out a heavy plate filled with to the brim with homecooked meats potatoes and eggs. Eating such a delicious meal does help abate some of the lust youve felt at the moment, but you can still feel it at the back of your mind every so often, crying out to you, but you think for now you've managed to tamp down on it for the most part. Now the question remains how to start your investigation.
Last edited by Lorielle on Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:29 pm

After spending time on the road, this rustic food felt fit for the Queens table as Alisia devoured it, hungry as a wolf. And she thanked the Goddess for giving her the strength to resist her urges.

Once she was finished though she looked up at the Innkeeper again. "Hey, by the way, I've heard rumors about dark forces attacking the town every now and then. Do you know anything about that? As a knight of the Queendom, it is my duty to help protect it's people after all!"
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:47 pm

"Oh yes! oh thank the goddess, theres a cave at the about a day away to the north. Theres something there without a doubt. Something's been happening to the women folk in the village too, they've been walking around some of them looking different.. younger even, a few of them even offered to.. offer some services to me for free! I wasnt even sure what was going on but then i notice the woodcutter walking out north with nothing but a tunic and when she came back it was like she was completely different! Big lips, an even larger bosom and hips, like a woman from my dreams." You get the idea that he maybe didnt mean to say that last line out loud.
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:17 pm

"Hmm..." Alisia pondered for a moment "You think it might have something with The Curse?" She looked up at him once more, trying to ignore his scent that still filled her mind "It certainly does sound like it..."
Then she had an idea: If these women were transformed by being around the cave, maybe she should ask them what it's about?!
"Hey! Can you also tell me where the Woodcutter lives? I'd like to ask her about it as well. She might have some good information if I am to defeat this dark force."
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:04 pm

“Curse?” He says not sure what you’re talking about. “Haven’t heard of no curse, do you think the village is cursed?!” He looks a little upset at the realization, maybe he was quite superstitious. But regardless he shifts away from you and let’s you know that the woodcutter’s home is all the way at the furthest edge on the northern side of the village.

Luck roll: 5

With your new found info he decide to strike out heading to the woodcutter’s home as your first stop. You pass by the mayor’s house, general store, bathhouse, and a few other homes but you notice a certain lack of people. Maybe these “dark forces” had the people scared. But you eventually end up at a nicely built if plain looking wood cabin. As you approach though you can a slapping sound followed by moans and then what sounds like a bark or howl. When you’re at a window you peer inside and on their hands and knees is an incredibly beautiful woman with the largest set of breasts and hips you’ve ever seen and she was being fucked by what looks like a very large but happy looking dog.
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:50 pm

Alisia stumbled back from the window in shock. That a woman would lower herself to such depravity as to do it with an animal!
Alisia stormed towards the door to break it open by the moment she touched the handle, she felt herself stop.
... It... looked (and sounded) like she really enjoyed herself. Would it really be right to barge in and stop her like that?
No! It must be the Curse affecting her mind! Finding her resolve once more she twisted the door handle and pulled the gateway open with force
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:23 am

You feel your need to fly into a rage grow as you just hear moan after moan exit the voluptuous woman’s lips. Her pet if that even was her pet seemed to be enjoying itself greatly as he happily humped away at his eager bitch. Throwing open the door though you aren’t sure to be arouse or disgusted now that you were more face to face with the sight before you. And the aroma.. if you were a weaker woman you’d be driven into a heat right away.. “oh.. whooo ohh~ sorry I’m.. mmph doing hahh~ something.. could this hahh~ wait a minute~” she barely looks up at you to address you her demeanor completely that of a woman deeply enthralled by the cock inside of her.
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:29 am

"N-No! You stop that now, mating with animals is wrong and demeaning for a woman of the Queendom!" Alisia heard herself shouting... But without complete conviction as she stood there... Just watching the perverse bestial mating of dog and woman... Until she finally steeled herself enough to try walk around them and pull the rutting dog off of the Wood cutter
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:56 am

[Friend of animals activate auto win roll vs dog]
Woodcutter grapple vs P.Defense: Martial training activate 18 vs 4/12: Grappled!

You have a natural way with animals and when you approach the dog seems even eager to obey your command as you get him off of the woodcutter. The woman on the other hand is none too enthused about the end of her fun and shouts at you. “Wha-what did you do! We were having so much fun!” She tackles you to the ground in a blind rage at what you had done. She’s clearly not thinking straight and you aren’t sure if it was better to let her have her fun or if you’re now going to need to beat some sense into her. One peculiar thing is you see her curse mark but the mushroom, which you now recognize to be a penis has completely penetrated the heart and that her symbol was black but pulses with a red aura which creates an illusion of the penis continually fucking the heart.

“Come in just try it a bit, it’s fun! Come on boy let’s show this lovely knight how fun it is!” The dog looks between the two of you a little confused as who to obey but judging by this throbbing cock you might be able to guess his answer if you don’t get this woman off of you.
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:40 pm

"H-Hey! Wait! Get off me! I'm princess Alisia de Fleur, and I command you!" The young woman grunted as she struggled the best she could against the surprisingly strong woodcutter.
She was not going to let herself get violated by a dog damnit!
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:27 pm

Royal blood activates! Cha w/advantage 15/7 vs 6

You invoke your royal title as the two of your tumble against the ground for a little bit but it seems your call to authority manages to shake the woman out of whatever stupor has her contained before. “I.. well I’m sorry princess.. just thought it might be a little fun..” she looks a little sullen and even the dog whines as well.

“But what brings you here then? I’m just a woodcutter..”
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:03 pm

Panting heavily the princess sits up, propping her back against a cupboard "I'm here... Because of that." She murmurs, and points towards the brand over the woodcutters womb "There's a curse going through the Queendom, and those that carry it, wear that mark. They become dumber, more submissive to men (of all kinds), lewder, and their bodies change too. Their breasts and butt swells. Amongst other things." Slowly the princess begins to rise "I am seeking a cure for the curse, and to banish it from the Queendom. And I heard of dark forces in this village, and something about a cave."
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:30 am

You bring up the curse and the cave and your mission, to the woodcutter though she sort of stares at you blankly and with maybe a look of boredom on her face. You see her go to speak, but her eyes flutter for a moment before she resumes. "Oh the cave.. well I can take you there, but its just an empty old thing, still if you're so interested." (Gullible activates) She goes to slip on a bikini of some sort and a belt with a hoop for an axe. You get the sense you she's telling the truth, but it still wouldnt hurt to check it out in case this wood cutter missed anything. Maybe what the innkeeper saw was just her having a lot of fun with her dog out in the woods.
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:12 am

"Thanks. Hopefully it is as you say, but I have my duty to investigate." The princess nodded as she adjusted her leotard and armor to sit correctly again and tightened her sword belt.
"Well, I am ready to head out whenever."
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:42 pm

You just see the woodcutter smile widely as she begins to lead you out of the cabin. She at least thankfully for you, leaves her dog at home you lets out a rather long whine because he circles around and watches his two potential mates walk off into the dark woods. Once there the woodcutter actually lightens up and the two of you discuss any recent happenings in the village. Being within the border of the Queendom theres a noticeable lack of men, theres about 10 to 1 in this village in particular and the woodcutter even remarks on her sexual encounter with a few, notably the manager of the general store and the mayor's husband, but she mentions it as if it were not a secret.

after a couple of hours the two of your eventually reach the cave. "Well there she is, weird ole thing." From where you're standing it just seems like a normal cave, you dont see any markings or even footprints save for what you believe are the woodcutter's own. It seems like she came here once or twice? "It goes on for a while, wanted to check it out but my torches kept runnin out hehe." She lets out a bubbly giggle no doubt a result of her curse. "Well if you wanna do a thorough search go ahead princess~" As she says that you make your move toward the cave. When you pass the threshold all you can hear is the faint dripping of water. but you dont move to far in before the sound gets quite loud, an underground waterfall or river maybe? You couldnt be sure, but you wouldnt get the chance to find out as you suddenly feel a weight against your head and everything goes pink.

You.. arent sure how much time has passed, but you're in your master's lair on top of a bear skin as he fucks you into the ground~ The session as been so brutal that even with all your training your barely able to hold yourself up instead your master fucks you from behind as you hold your ass up high and let your arms rest. His tentacles still gripping the back of your head though as you feel two smaller ones play with your mind and make feel so hot and horny for your master~
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:08 pm

Alisia let out a mewling sound and her eyes rolled back in her head as she came for... she does not remember how many times she's cummed already. All she remembers is the thick throbbing... Limb in her pussy, slithering inside of her and pushing against all of her most sensitive spots, and thatäs before a second tentacle started to push against her back door, and coated in slime, push itself inside, spreading her wide. Alisia let out a soft whine of complete and utter pleasure as she suckled on the tentacle in her mouth as well. Nothing mattered to her right now. All she wanted was to be fucked by Master, to be used as his toy, to be his pet. To be his broodmare. To have all her holes stuffed by his oh so wonderful slimmey tentacle dicks.
As the tentacle cock in her mouth began ejaculating more of the strange fluid and slime, she happily drank it all down as well as she could. Her addled mind unable to refuse the delicious taste.
Earthling

Next

Return to Private Games