Finding your Mate [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Finding your Mate [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:23 am

She smooched your forehead after setting you down, then opened the door and lead you in. A few other pony people were present working on some food, but they all gave slight bows or deep nods of their heads to Cadence, who blushed and said "Carry on." She then lead you to a fridge and asked, "What would you like to have? I should be able to make you anything you might want."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:25 am

I Blinked "I don't know, bacon egg and cheese biscuits?" I asked with a grin, challenging her, it was my go to breakfast anyways.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:41 am

Nodding, she smiles and gets to work, humming as she uses her magic to aid her in pulling them out. You feel a pleasant tingle in the air as she works, and for some odd reason... you get the feeling she's actually pouring some of her love for you into the very process of the cooking.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:49 am

I Blinked my fangs peaking out of my mouth in interest, a problem I had faced was having larger than normal Canine Teeth, it wasn't even a deformity or anything, just a tiny bit bigger than normal, mixing that with my love of meat had me mockingly called Werewolf and Vampire a few times, it often lift me so self conscious that I tried to hide them, but with the feelings Cadence was practically chucking at me I slipped up and showed them as I watched the food hungrily.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:11 pm

Cadence smiles, and leans over to kiss you on the lips... her tongue lovingly running over your canines for a long moment before she pulled back and asked, "Hungry eh?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:44 pm

I Blushed and tried to bring my lips down to hide them even as I Nodded, Fear and disgust aimed at myself for showing them briefly flashed over the bond before I could hide the feeling, Shamefully looking down my eyes glanced up, thinking she hadn't seen them and had just discovered them with her tongue on accident.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:45 pm

She frowns, then leans in and kisses you again... only, only this time she focuses SOLELY on your canines, not just brushing her tongue against them, but lavishing them with love. In fact, when she pulls back she leans in and whispers "Teeth like those could make for some exciting and fun play with you you know~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:22 pm

I gave her a poleaxed expression, Surprise, Happiness, Joy and a deep longing to feel more of her love and attention flooded the bond, though a little self doubt still echoed in it all, showing I was still a bit of a fixer upper.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:11 am

She smiled and rubbed noses with you, then pulled you closer and started rubbing at your back as she continued working on your food, which was already smelling soo good.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:30 am

I Blushed and held her tightly, hiding my face in her chest as I just basked in her feelings.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:30 pm

"Alright, your foods done!" She said after another minute or two, smiling as she got it all plated and handed it over to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:38 pm

I let out a growl, both from my throat and stomach as I eagerly tore into the food, devouring it in my hunger and enjoying every bite. Though my style of eating was...Odd, I leaned over the food, covering it with my body growling and tearing at it with my fangs. Having more in common with an animal thinking something might steal their meal than a person at the moment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:27 am

You could almost feel looks of judgement coming towards you from the others in the kitchen... but they didn't matter, because the person who mattered most was watching you in rising excitement and arousal, not to mention joy that you were getting like this over the food she had prepared for you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:36 am

It was made special for me, and as someone so used to having food stolen, I was feeling more protective over it than I normally did, plus the feeling of excitement pulsing through the bond may have confused me, but, I was already trusting her to watch my back and was happily gorging myself on my meal.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:42 pm

Cadence continued to watch over you until you had finished every last bite and piece. She was beaming as he looked up at her and she let out a soft giggle as she asked, "Well, I take it you enjoyed it?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:54 pm

I looked up from licking my finger's clean "Yup!" I spoke smiling, popping the P as I did "It tasted good and no one even tried to steal it from me." I said happily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:11 am

That earned a head tilt from Cadence. "Why would someone try to steal it from you?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:32 am

I Shrugged "I Don't Fucking know but it seems to happen all the damn time, In school I'd get punched in the face and have my food stolen, though, That kinda happened to everyone if you didn't learn to eat fast and protect your food, Though my family would also just steal food if I tried eating with them, just stealing things from off my plate until I basically had nothing, like, Bitch I didn't order this for you, I'm hungry and want to eat!" I ranted "And they'd get mad if I tried to hunch over and protect my food from them and rant about manner, fuck manners they just want to steal my shit!" I huffed annoyed "So yeah, I'm kinda used to assholes stealing my food."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:14 pm

At some point in your rant, Cadence had started hugging and holding you. As... as had the kitchen staff, who were now all nuzzling you softly and giving you sympathetic looks.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:26 pm

I was now stunned and blinking in confusion why the hell were everyone nuzzling and hugging me, I didn't understand it.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games