Return to Savarra [LazyKitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Return to Savarra [LazyKitsune]

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:37 pm

Led by your senses and a healthy curiosity, you round the bend of the inn, taking note that none of the passing townsfolk are particularly bothered by the sound. The grunting and vicious impacts do not cease on your approach, and you imagine whoever might be on the receiving end of that pounding is liable to be quite sore... The stink of such virile cum clinging to your skin eggs you on to view the doubtlessly passionate display behind the inn, and you eventually cave, peeking around the corner to catch a glimpse...

Of Marianne, by herself. The innkeep seems to be holding some sort of blunted blade, snarling each time she swings at a makeshift dummy affixed to a wooden pole in the center of the small back lot. Disappointing as it is that she isn't taking a whole different kind of sword herself, she's quite good, deftly chaining combinations of thrusts and slashes and breaking from the dummy to recover her breath in between. She did claim to be something of a fighter, if you recall, and she must be trying to keep up her skills even in civilian life. The innkeeper eventually winds down her regime, running an arm across her forehead to wick away sweat. Might be a good time to announce yourself; perhaps you'd find a bathing buddy.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:20 pm

As disappointing as it was to not catch Marianne in the throes of a one on one with her orcish husband, what I did find was still rather stimulating to watch. Marianne's form and ferocity showed that same fighting spirit that often drew me to many adventurers over the years. There's an excitement and purity in that that connects to the heart of passion as deeply as the purest lusts. Keeping quiet as she continues her practice so as not to throw her off, I admire her handy work as she swings at the dummy. Once she finally started to wind down, I figured it was time to emerge from the sidelines.

"And don't you think about coming back here again, or there'll be more where that came from!" I say, glaring at the dummy as I point a wagging figure at it before shooting a smile at Marianne and waving. "Hey. Hope you don't mind me being back here. Got some new clothes." I give a spin and hold out one arm, the other tucking Cyrus's cloak into my side, as I show off what I got from Priscilla. "Remind me to never get on your bad side. You seem to have worked up quite a sweat. I've got... my own reasons to get clean. Don't suppose there's a bathhouse around or something like that?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:31 pm

Marianne seems somewhat surprised by your sudden appearance, but gives you a snort in response to your mock scolding. The one-eyed woman tucks the blunted blade back into rack that hangs behind the dummy on the wall of what looks to be a chicken coop, then turns to face you properly, taking in your new ensemble as you twirl for her to show them off. She whistles in appreciation.

"Nice stuff. Can't imagine what that moth is gonna want from you in return. The reason she's always walking around with her tits on display is so you won't notice her fangs before she bleeds you dry." She pipes, straightening out her sweat damp blouse... which sports a not dissimilar neckline, and only works to accentuate her bountiful chest as it clings. "I'm something of an expert on the tactic."

Grinning at her own little comment, the innkeep gives a cursory sniff in your direction, then laughs. "Must have done some good business with the smith, huh? Don't worry about it. I married a greenskin; I'm well acquainted with smelling like I bathe in the white stuff. Luckily, we do have a little bathhouse, and the owner isn't the type to shame." She tells you. Ever the enterprising one, the retired warrior begins to trek towards the alleyway you followed your ears down, gesturing for you to follow. The path she cuts is a tad different from the ones you've become used to, as the bathhouse is a bit off of the main roads, likely so that the inhabitants can relax without worrying about commotion or peepers. It's a few dirt foot paths from the road outside the inn away, before you're led to a rather spacious looking one story building, made mostly of wood with a hatched roof and a nice little chimney billowing smoke.

"Do lust spirits do much bathing? I don't think the old stories mention it. At least, not bathing in water." Marianna quips as she pushes open the door and leads you inside. What must work as a small lobby is where you immediately stand, with the usual desk positioned towards the back wall, of which sports three separate doors fairly far apart. Nobody is there... immediately, but you're positive you make out a muffled howl not dissimilar to that a wolf might bellow out. A few moments after Marianne joins you inside, one of the doors suddenly opens, and out steps a petite elven woman, one sporting a pair of curled goat's horns sprouting from her soft, disheveled looking blonde hair. She glances at you with surprised eyes, and hurriedly wipes her lips... though you definitely catch a strand of sticky, white liquid hanging from the corner of her mouth before she manages. No wonder he howled.

"Sorry, sorry; was dealing with a customer." The proprietor says, giving you a sheepish smile as she plants herself behind her desk. "Welcome to my humble little sauna! Female bath in unoccupied, co-ed is occupied and male just got finished off- up. Finished up."

Another sheepish grin.
Last edited by Ze Blitzkrieg on Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:53 am

"Consider me distracted..." I say as I plant a hand on my hips, eyeing up Marianne's sweat soaked blouse as it hugged her cleavage. I smirk as I recall my time with Kyris, humming a little. "I think I left an impression on him. Can the beds at the inn take a minotaur letting loose, or should I take him on the floor? There's a chance he'll be coming by from time to time." I follow Marianne as she leads the way to the bathhouse, happy to chat along the way.

"Hehe, well its not normally needed. And while I can't speak for all lust spirits, I for one quite enjoyed playing the part of a fair maiden bathing in a lake or river right in the path of an exploring hero. And there were certain city bathhouses that were quite fun to visit from time to time... I think my appearances even became a festive tradition at one point." I say, glancing around as we enter and I catch the sound of a muffled... howl? The source is soon made clear as I catch the horned elven woman entering the room and wiping a very distinctive white goo from her lips. Well, that spoke well of the services offered here.

"Oh wow, another elf!" I say, grinning. "Hey, and you have horns too. Oh wow, that's great. Its lovely to meet you! I'm Aurora. Don't suppose the name happens to ring a bell? Hey, about the horns... I'm new to having them, and I just can't stop wondering... does it feel good when people hold onto them while they fuck you? Does it hurt? Does it provide some good leverage? Have you tried it? I just can't stop wanting to try it out myself. I'm sure I'll get the chance sooner or later." I realise I started rambling again, the excitement of speaking to another elf getting to me a bit. "Oh, sorry. No need to answer all those questions at once. Or at all, if you prefer. I don't know about my friend here, but I'm fine with either female or co-ed. Company doesn't bother me."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:54 pm

"Mm? No, I can't say it does. Should I know who you are? I don't tend to speak with other elves much anymore..." The bath house owner responds as you drown her in a veritable deluge of questions. Her pale cheeks get just a little pinker when you ask her about the usage of horns in the bedroom, although her little smile does grow a little bit. "They certainly do provide good leverage... It's so much nicer to have a man grab you by the horns over the hair when he's fucking your throat face his big, thick, meaty..." A little drool rolls from her mouth, and she shakes her head as if to banish the thoughts.

"Business hours, Eowyn, focus. Suffice to say, yes, they're quite useful for erm, amorous pursuits." Seems as though elves of this era are just about as sexually open as those of your era... and that Eowyn must really enjoy her work, considering the act you had just short of caught her in. Marianne clears her throat, as if to bring the horned-elf back into the moment. She doesn't seem particularly annoyed though.

"Think we'll head into the female only today. You know I like to do my business in privacy while I'm here." The once-mercenary declares, with a flirtation grin of her own that only makes the bath house owner another shade of pink darker. The dark haired human pulls a handful of pale gold coins from a pouch on her belt and hands them over to Eowyn, who in turn hands her a bundle of fabric from under the desk.

"I'll make sure nobody bothers you two, if you'd like." The elf offers, but Marianne just chuckles. The two must be familiar with one another.

"Don't worry, not here on that kind of business. No matter how cute you pointy-ears are." With that, Marianne beckons you towards the door furthest to the left, and slides it open to enter herself. If you're so bold as to enter, you'd find a rather well lit wooden chamber, with planks lining the walls as a form of bench. The light seems to stream in from above; there's a glass window fitted into the roof of the building to give bathers the ability to see without compromising privacy. In the center of the room is a long trough full of smoldering stones, the heat of which permeates the room rather nicely. On either side of that trough are smaller buckets full of water.

"Ever been to a sauna before? Apparently it's something they used to do in her hometown. Heat the rocks with magic, pour water on them, steam yourself like a clam for a while, then wash off all the sweat and filth. Pretty relaxing." Your companion declares as she begins stripping off her blouse. Even from behind you can tell that her labor in the yard isn't for naught; her body is fit and muscular, lacking the bulk a male might have in favor of taut, feminine curves. She casts a teasing glance over her shoulder as her hands reach around to dig at the clasp of her fairly basic bra.

"Looking for a show? Or should I expect one, Miss 'Spirit of Lust'?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:39 am

Eowyn isn't the only one that has to shake herself back to her senses, as her vivid description has me drooling along with her. My attention brought back to reality by Marianne, I grin along as the two of them talk. "It was nice to meet you." I say to Eowyn, smiling coyly "Maybe we could suck cock together some time."

Leaning in close to Marianne as we head through the door on the left, I gesture back to Eowyn. "I like her." I whisper. "I like her a lot."

Glancing around the room, I hum a little as I take it in. This certainly seemed like an interesting experience. I could already feel the heat starting to swell up as I past the threshold of the room, urging me to strip down to get comfortable. Sure enough, Marianne leads the way as she starts discarding some items of her own clothes and I find myself quietly appreciating her body as its revealed to me.

"I won't deny that I'm enjoying the preview..." I murmur, my teeth grazing my bottom lip as I look her over. "But you've helped me with so much already. I think its only fair you get a little treat in return. Make yourself comfortable and enjoy the show. I take requests."

I place Cyrus's cloak on the side before slipping out of my boots. I stretch my arms out in an exagerrated warm up that thrusts my chest forward and let out a low moan as my arms arch back behind me, so my shoulders can start to slowly shrug off by coat. As it slides passed my upper arms I let if fall behind me, now letting the proper show begin. I continue the motion of the stretch by bringing my arms closer to my body, trailing along my curves. "It's so hot in here..." I murmur "Its making me so wet and sticky..." I bring my hands to my top's neckline, tugging at it to let air in - and show off my cleavage in the process. I slip my hands down, fingers pulling at my shirt to reveal my midriff before my arms slide under my top. "I feel like I need to let the girls breath..." I murmur before letting out a stuttered gasp as I unhook my bra from beneath my top and start to shimmy out of it and toss it to the side, letting my tits shake freely against my ever dampening top.

"Much better..." I moan before turning around and shaking my ass at her "But I still need to do something about this." I slap my leather clad ass and gasp my tail swaying with my butt as I start to slowly hook my fingers under my trousers. I start to bounce my ass up and down, bringing my pants down with each bounce just a bit more until I shake my pantie clad rear free from its leather confines. I give my exposed butt cheek another smack, moaning softly as I do so before letting my trousers drop to the ground and bending down to put them with my other clothes. I linger in this position for a bit while I wave my behind at Marianne, my tail tracing the outline of my pussy through my panties.

Standing up straight again, I turn around and cup my tits through my top. "Fuck~ its still so hot though... I'm getting so thirsty~" I purr, hands letting my tits drop before moving down to start lifting up my top once more. As I slowly inch my top up, I shake my tits by wiggling my shoulders until I've lifted my top up enough to hold them in place. After a few false tugs, I pull my top back, letting my sweat dripping breasts bounce free as I unclothe my upper body. All this leaves is my panties. I lean out towards the side, pulling at the back of them to let my tail slip out of the tail hole first, before using it to push my panties down as I slip out of them. With my own undergarment hanging from my tail, I wag my panties in the air before chucking them towards Marianne. "The show I gave earlier today ended with my lips against the other person's crotch. You want that experience or are you looking for me to show off a bit more?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:25 pm

Marianne gives little resistance when you declare your intentions to repay her generosity. The hardened woman takes a seat on one of the wooden benches that line the walls, settling in as you begin your little show. You can feel her gaze clinging your body as you slowly trace your sensual form, peeling off item after item to reveal the succulent purple flesh beneath. She drinks in your curves, occasionally biting her lip as she watches you cup your barely covered breasts or shake your rear in her direction. By the time you've slide your pants off, you catch a glimpse of her undoing her own and hurriedly slipping them down her legs to join the rest. The thought of the sexy innkeeper burying her head into your bountiful tits to slake her thirst comes easy to the mind, not least because of the hunger in her pale blue eye as they bounce free from their confines, what looks to be a dexterous tongue tracing her lip as she enjoys the finishing touches of your show.

Your panties slip down sticky thighs, and as you flick the pair towards her with her tail, you find she's taken the liberty of unhooking her bra. Her own tits are rather magnificent, big, soft pale orbs dotted by small, thoroughly hard pink nipples. They contrast well with her muscular arms and taut tummy, a litany of scars marking her for a ferocious warrior. She gives you a knowing grin, using one of her lithe, powerful legs to push off the bench just enough so that she can hook her thumbs into her panties and slide them down thick thighs and past her knees. She discards them with a kick, into the pile of clothing that's formed from the two of you getting properly introduced.

"You're a bold one, aren't you? I didn't really mean to do this so soon, but... Why not? You're gorgeous, and I haven't had a woman in at least a week or two." She settles back against the firm plank on which she is seated, parting her legs and beckoning you forward. A rosy, wet slit awaits you, her arousal clear as day even in the heat of the sauna.

"Come on. Quench that thirst. Me and Urry have a little agreement going; if I enjoy a fine piece of ass, he gets to do the same with her. So do well and Kyris won't be the only well-hung bull of a man you'll get to fuck at the inn." She purrs in a heated tone.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:49 pm

I saunter on over to Marianne with a soft giggle, slowing down as I draw near before bending forward and planting my hands on her parted thighs. My hands gently rub along her legs, feeling the strength within her well toned body. "That sounds like an absolutely lovely arrangement..." I purr, slowly sinking to my knees. "I wonder which of you two I'll make cum quicker..."

I lean in towards the slit between her legs, a teasing tongue running its way up her lips until it flicks her clit. My lips follow my tongue, giving her love buzzer a warm kiss that turns into a gentle suck before I pull back, my eyes darting between her pussy and her face to gauge her reaction. My hands glide up her thighs until I'm placing two digits from one of them just above the hood of her clit while my other hand parts her folds, teasing her labia with soft rubs. With her clit now being pressed out more towards me, I lavish it with my tongue a few more times before dipping my head lower to slip my wandering tongue into her folds. My thumb moves to gently replace the stimulation to her clit my tongue was giving earlier as I start to move in deeper.

Pressing my lips against her pussy's equivalent, I suck at her outer folds before pressing my tongue deeper into her. As her juices start to roll over my mouth, I moan, planting kiss after kiss around the inner edge of her cunt before pulling back. "Quite the tasty one~ I think I'll be back for seconds..." I say to her before returning to my oral duties, working to explore her with my tongue, gently probing to find what makes her tick.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:33 am

"Mm... I've always been a little quick to finish, but it's been more of an advantage than a detriment. I'll try to meet your expectations, though." The warrior-woman mumbles as you strokes her thick, powerful thighs and settle in between them. A soft moan leaves her lips as you attend to the moist slit between her legs, awash with the scent of her arousal and sweat. She reclines back against the wall, eye closing in bliss as you tease her, the innkeeper's plump lip disappearing between her teeth as she bites it to stifle the quiet sounds of satisfaction you invoke. True to her word, her sex is quite sensitive, and you find her legs and stomach get especially tense whenever you tease the hard little nub nestled beneath her hood with tongue and thumb alike.

The act of eating pussy or sucking cock is easy to get into, second nature for one like yourself, and you could probably spend the majority of the evening eating out your newly made human friend. But she seems to have other plans; unlike Kyris, this Hawkenthorne inhabitant seems liable to take charge. You feel a hand land atop your head, and Marianne slides forward ever so slightly, her hips hanging off the bench so she can get especially close. She urges you mouth upwards, to her clit, which she plants against your lips by guidance of her hand and the motion of her hips. Grinding forward against your mouth, she purrs erotically.

"Don't just play with me... Show me what a spirit tongue can do. Earn that title of yours, Miss Lust."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:13 pm

There's a simple rule to good sex that many mortals take a while to realise - for best results follow instructions. And who am I to deny those instructions... especially when they're given in such a fun way by such and commanding presence. The way she pressed herself against my mouth like that, holding me against her, she made clear she wasn't just looking for tantalising oral treatment from her resident lust spirit. She was looking for me to tongue fuck her like she's never been fucked before.

As she rubs her clit against my wet lips, I suck the sensitive nub past my lips while my tongue slides on in under it. What starts as me making out with her most sensitive spot soon turns to something more as my tongue darts from hot spot to hot spot with fast strokes that make their way ever deeper into her cunt. Soon enough my supernatural talents are made all too apparent by my tongue slithering around her depths and starting to slather her most precious areas with my saliva. Her husband certainly had her used to large insertions, however it was doubtful she had ever had anything this flexible or coordinated reach this far deep into her. To make things better for her, it didn't just push in and out in a thrusting motion, but whenever it started to push into deeper depths it slowed down, allowing her to feel herself stretch around my tongue as more of her body became familiar to me before I returned to more rapid tongue strokes. All the while her clit rubbed against my upper lip, sliding under to be sucked on or kissed while I worked her depths. My nose pressed against just above the hood, soaking in her scent whenever I breathed in. I glance up at her to see just how she's doing. After all, she did ask for something a bit more spirit like.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:28 pm

"Haah... you elves and your... f-fuck, long tongues."

As you slide your tongue deep into the recesses of Marianne's hot, needy cunt, you find the human to be rather receptive to the invasion. She finds a nice seat for the hardened peak of her clit, resting it between your plump upper lip and the back of your extended tongue. Without much in the way of warning, her hand slides from your locks to grab one of your horns in a tight grip. You catch sight of her bracing her other hand on the wall behind her, and with the leverage required her wide, powerful hips begin to gyrate hard and fast against your face. Soft, stifled sighs give way to quick, heated gasps of blissful pleasure as she fucks against your face with renewed vigor. Each rock of her lower body is measured and rhythmic, but equally strong and quick. You imagine even an Orcish stud might have trouble keeping himself together under this kind of work, with the way her depths seem to suck your tongue in as you probe and writhe within her, drawing you deeper with a litany of skillful muscles.

You don't even need to do much more work than this, as the dark haired human humps your face at her leisure, the two of you easily finding a pace to synchronize at thanks to your countless years of experience and her penance for dictating the tempo. She seems to rock forward in tune with your tongue's probing, then withdraws in time to force it deep as can be the next time she rolls forward. All the while you can feel the rock-hard bud pressed against your mouth pulsing with her arousal. Her gasps grow in volume, singing your praises in the occasional, involuntary moan that slips past her. More and more she seems to lose her composure, and as you peak up to see how she's doing, you see her one good eye open but lidded, staring across the room blankly as if she wasn't even registering what she was looking at, too enraptured by the efforts between her thighs to care. That thousand yard stare tends to be the precursor to a wonderful time in your experience, and the way her tight abs begin to twitch and her legs tighten is all you need to know she's just about there.

"Ahha... Mmh, AurooohGods... Here... Here it- Haah, fuck! Here it comes! Fuck! Fuck! Ahhh~!" Marianne manages, her normally composed voice shattering into a series of high pitched profanities and girlish moans as her body betrays her and she bucks, harder than before, against your face in the throes of release. Her tight, soaked folds clench hard and steadily around your deft oral muscle, and a thin coating of femcum soaks your lips and chin, giving you a tasty reward for your efforts, or recompense for how hard she's wrapped her thighs around your head in her orgasmic spasming.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:47 pm

Eowyn was right, it did feel good to have my horns gripped like this. Marianne kept me right where she wanted me while thrusting her cunt against my face - and while it wasn't a cock being shoved down my throat while my horns were gripped like Eowyn had mentioned, something about the movement of Marianne's powerful hips and steady rhythm turned this cunt licking into more of a face fucking. Not that I was complaining as I felt my thighs dampen with my juices starting to run free. Besides, it made it all the easier to please her. I could see my efforts proving successful from the luck on her face and the sounds that escaped her lips. Making the tough innkeeper moan like this was music to my ears and the twitching and tensing of her body that soon follows prepares me for the fruits of my labour.

I press my lips deeper against her cunt, and by her thighs wrapping around her head and hand on my horn it seems like that's exactly where she wants me. It would seem my bathing would begin with a coating of her juices as she squirts over my mouth and chin. Held against her as I am, my celebratory gasp for air only leads to me grinding more of my face against her gushing cunt before her orgasm starts to pass. Once she seems ready to relax, I give her clit one final kiss before resting one cheek on one of her thighs and looking up at her.

"Good thing I'm already staying at your inn, because feeding me like this is how you get me to follow you home." I purr, curling my tail around one of her legs as I recline by her feet.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:04 pm

As the spasms of her release fade, Marianne sinks back against the bench, working diligently to catch her breath after hitting her peak. She offers a chuckle and a small, crooked grin at your comment.

"I'm already feeding you... although I suppose the second meal should cover the first." She murmurs, brushing sweaty locks of black hair from her face. Her pale blue eye drinks in the sight of you at her feet, and her grin becomes just a bit wicked as she suddenly lurches forward and forces you to tumble backwards onto the wooden planks of the sauna floor. Luckily it isn't too hard of an impact, and even if it was, it's hard to focus on much with Marianne pinning you against the floor. She presses her taut body into yours, propped up with her elbows, and you feel her hands stroke their way up along your neck and jaw to cup your cheeks.

Her head tilts, and you soon find her pressing her soft lips against yours in a heated kiss, parting them so she can slide her dexterous tongue into your mouth and wrestle your own into submission. It's a fitting kiss for someone like her, bold and confident, with just a touch of playfulness that leavens the domineering nature of it all. All alone in the sauna, she takes her time to enjoy you, one hand drifting up to comb through your dark, raven colored locks while the other strokes your jawline. When the need to breathe comes, she parts quickly, a strand of saliva and her own juices connecting your lips as she looks down at you, her cheeks just as red as they were when you had her bucking and shouting minutes before, her gaze lidded.

"Mm... Gods, you're a cute one. Do you want me to return the favor? As much as I love having a pretty little elf nestled between my thighs, I like the sounds they make when I'm buried between theirs even more." She purrs.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:29 pm

I giggle at her comment, although I quiet as I catch her eye - returning a teasing smile to her domineering grin. I could feel the tension build in the air for a moment and knew what was about to come, urging her on with an eager look. My smile widens, lips parting in glee as she pounces upon me, giving no resistance to her attack. Within a heartbeat she had me beneath her, pinning me down and pressing her body against me. My tail curled its way around our sides, dipping once it arched over her to trail its tip up her leg, starting from her calf and gently swaying as it whispered its way up to her ass. My hands lay by my sides as she cupped my cheeks, letting her own the moment.

It doesn't take long for her to steal a moan from my lips once the kiss starts. I let my tongue play fight with hers, a touch of resistance to make her conquest of my mouth all the more satisfying for her - and I for one was delighted to be conquered, even leaning up slightly as I'm taken in by the heat of the moment. My arms stretch out before gripping Marianne's rear, fingers digging into her cheeks as I felt them up, squeezing ever so slightly harder until the kiss brought out my next moan and my grip relaxed. My hands slid on, roaming across her body in a gentle exploration, enjoying the feel of her against me as we kissed. My tail slowly coiled around her to hold us together, but lightly enough that she could pull away whenever she wanted to. I gasped gently as we broke the kiss, keeping my lips in line with hers as I regained my breath - almost as if afraid to break the glistening trail that now connected our mouths.

I meet her eye with a lusty gaze of my own, nodding slowly. "That would be lovely." I respond, rubbing some fingers by her cheek and brushing back some of her hair. "Do you want me on the bench, or would you prefer to keep me on the ground while you make me moan?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:58 pm

Marianne kisses your palm and you brush your fingers across her face, giving you another predatory grin. "Don't you worry about it. Just lay where you are and let me handle the rest..." She mumbles, leaning close and planting her lips against your cheek.

The innkeeper begins to lace the soft line of your jaw with equally soft kisses, working her way across until she's at your chin where she dips up to steal another kiss or two from your lips, moaning gently for the privilege. You feel her shift slightly, and she begins a downward descent at that point, her skillful mouth workings its way all across the delicate skin of your neck, the feather-light contact of her lips interspersed with playful nips that she is quick to kiss away. The migration south pauses briefly as her trail of loving reaches your collar bone, stopping to nibble and suck on the ridge of bone just above your chest.

You feel one of her hands tracing a line across your hip, stroking the thick curve of your upper leg as she dips it around to stroke your inner thigh with a teasing, ticklish pressure. The urge to squirm against her deft digits, so close to your sex, is quenched just as it becomes too much to bear. With the same practiced ease with which she's been lavishing you, her digits travel a few inches northwards and you feel her begin to stroke your petals, her fingers just barely dipping between your sex to bask in the wet heat of your arousal. She moans against your chest, and begins to kiss her way down just a little further, nibbling across the outline of one bountiful, sweat shined breast. She makes sure to shower it in her attention, worshiping her way across your heavy tit until she's nipping at the oft forgotten underside, before making a line back up to the hardened peak of your nipple. She kisses it softly, peaking her icy blue orb upwards to gauge your reaction.

"They say the big ones aren't as sensitive... Never found that to be a problem myself, but I wonder if its true for spirits. Or maybe all of you is sensitive." She murmurs, then parts her lips to take it into her mouth. She sucks briefly, swirling the bud of flesh with her tip as she coaxes it to a greater and greater erectness, her warm lips locking it firmly into place. Her teeth make a show again, and she places them around your teet, squeezing and grinding it between them, all the while her fingers massage your outer folds, keeping you wet and ready while she leisurely enjoys your chest. Something she seems very keen on, as the moment she comes off your nipple with a pop, she begins to make her way between the valley of your bust with another trail of affection to repeat the treatment to your other girl.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:28 pm

"Sounds good to me..." I whisper against her ear as she kisses my cheek, letting myself relax against the ground as she began. My hands went to her sides, gently resting my finger tips against the frame of her body as she shifted on top of me. My eyelids fluttered at each kiss along my jaw before I returned the kisses to my lips with a smirk. With that done, my hands fall back to my sides and my horns scratch lightly against the floor as I tilt my head up, sighing happily as I feel her soft lips against my neck. As much as I savoured my experiences with the catboy and minotaur earlier and would be delighted to repeat them, it was wonderful to experience the attention of another woman once again. The gradual build of erotic pressure and savouring of the slow moments as much as the fast... it was something men, with all their many charms, so often forgot to do in the heat of action.

My eyelids lower as I feel her touch on my hips. I shift slightly to give her more freedom of movement across my thighs, but make no move to force her touch further, no matter how much I may want to. Marianne clearly had a pace she wanted to go at, and it was one I was happy to ride along for and enjoy. Once her fingers do graze my dampened flower, my arms stretch once more and I return them to her sides, gently tracing her curves before stroking the soft of her back as she made her descent across my body.

Another moan escapes my quivering lips at her attention to my chest. I arch my back ever so slightly to rise my breasts towards her lips, letting my elbows keep me steady. As her lips press against my nipple, I let out a breathless sigh from my wide, excited grin and lower my back back down to the ground to better meet her gaze.

"Sensitivity is in my nature... but the right touch can still bring out new feelings all the time..." I say back to her, before letting one of my hands trail its way up the back of her neck. My palm lingers between her nape and jaw as she wraps her lips around my tit. I gently rub my fingers through her hair and behind her ear as she works, cooing softly from her treatment to both my breast and pussy. My other hand runs along the toned curves of her ass, feeling the side of her thigh and the upper end of her rear. I bite my lip as her treatment of my tit becomes more forceful and my hand on her jaw moves to rest against the back of her head, gently massaging her hair as she trailed from one lavender peak to the other. "I saw you eyeing these earlier..." I purr "On quite a few occasions. Take your time... I'm savouring this experience as much as you are."

Whether out of mischief, or to reward her for how she was making me feel... or perhaps both, my tail starts to curl between her legs. The curious appendage slides its way across her inner thigh before its tip starts to slide around the edges of her own hole. If I were to start trying to use my tail in more... creative ways, I see no better candidate to try this out with first than Marianne. Although for now I keep my actions to a delicate teasing, giving her folds a tentative tickle that never pushes further than a quick explorative dip.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:54 pm

Marianne moans softly into the pillowy tit before her as you stroke your fingers through her messy black hair and, perhaps most of all, tease her sensitive lips with the tip of your tail. What must be her own attempt to reward your creativity, or simply the next step in her carnal performance, comes soon after. The deft fingers that have been teasing your wet folds dip deeper between them, pumping in and out a few times before snaking their way just a little bit further up. She plants her palm against your mound nice and firmly, and using it as a base, presses her soaked index and middle finger into your clit. There they begin to trace a gentle, circular pattern, coaxing your hardened bud out of confinement with practiced strokes. With a lewd pop, the innkeeper pulls away from your chest with a languid grin on her face.

"Someone's experimental, hnn? Haven't had a tail poking around down there since I roomed with a Mallachite priestess. Nobody can say catgirl aren't creative..." She murmurs, kissing along the curve of your chest with affectionate while the hand between your thighs works diligently on your clit, seeming to search for whatever pace gets your breath catching in your throat before settling on it. "This little lady like a lot of attention? Or should I go deeper and look for another wonderful little spot?..."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:57 am

My hips twitch before they start bucking softly against Marianne's hand, pushing myself further onto her fingers while still letting her dictate the pace. My moans began to shake, trembling with pleasure and anticipation, as her fingers saught out my clit. My love button swelled and followed her touch as she coaxed it out, leaving my eyes rolling back in my head in pure ecstacy.

"Some used to say rubbing my clit brought good luck." I manage to purr out after a moment of gathering myself. " I don't know about that, but if you keep that up you'll have a very happy lust spirit hanging around. Though there are parts of me deeper in that are yearning to feel you touch to." I punctuate this by slipping my tail past her folds, the tiip taking its time to enter into her, letting her feel every shift and push it made inside her as it started explore her depths.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:55 pm

"Duly noted," Your newly gained lover whispers, giving your chest a last few pecks before she begins to shift once more. Her lips lavish the soft lavender skin between your prodigious chest and tummy with the hard won confidence of somebody who is no stranger to making her fellow female squirm. The plump curve of her upper lip traces a ticklish, teasing line of kisses across your taut tummy and down past your navel, made all the more wriggle-worthy by the vibrations of her soft moans she makes in rhythm with your tail's pumping. By the time she reaches your belt line to nibble the start of your v-line, you can squat contain your arousal, which schlicks lewdly against the fingers circling your clit. With a throaty giggle that seems oddly fitting from a rough-and-tumble sort of gal like Marianne, she looks up to lock eyes with you.

"Mmh... Let's see how much luck this is worth, hmm?" It only takes a few more kisses for her to get between your legs. Licking her lips to get them good and wet, the pressure on your clit that she had impressively kept consistent throughout her downward journey disappears, and is replaced by the sensation of her warm mouth wrapping around the erect bud. It takes a few seconds for her to get it into a good position against her tongue, but soon a gentle suction sees your stomach clenching in bliss and steady motions from the tip of a skilled oral appendage more than make up for any interruptions.

She's quick to grip your legs and heft them over either side of her shoulders, giving the retired mercenary free reign on your most sensitive place. She takes advantage of it immediately, one hand running up and down a thick thigh while the other traces the lips of your sex. With just a small buildup of pressure she pushes into your, sliding two fingers between your folds, and you can feel her pumping them in and out, in and out... searching, you quickly realize, for your g-spot, a task that only takes her a few practiced moments. When she feels your briefly clench as her digit brushes it, she realigns until she has it resting between her two fingers. Then, with a devilish, lustful look from that dangerous, icy-blue eye of hers, she curls them inwards. Once, twice... before you know it, she's matched the rhythm of her tongue-work with the strokes from her fingers, and the true pussy eating begins in earnest.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:52 pm

I lie, my skin glistening from sweat and the ample saliva left in the wake of Marianne's lips and their glorious exploration of my body, smiling as I gaze upwards - my hands trailing across the woman's shoulders as she lowers herself across my form until they find themselves once more running through her damp, dark hair.

As she lowers herself, my tail shifts along with her movements but is inevitably dragged deeper with her sex. I let it curve and curl slightly against her various walls, remembering which tongue strokes brought about the best results and attempting to replicate those movements in slower thrusts of my tail.

After being worked over by her fingers, the gentle, wet touch of her lips is more than welcomed by my clit, causing me to gasp out her name in praise before her tongue even gets to work. I rock my hips up, pressing into her mouth, eager for her to get a good taste of my clit as she begins sucking.

My legs offer no resistance, lifting over to the sides of her shoulders to give her better access. I help spread them a little further myself, to give her room to do as she likes. No effort is made to hide my moans and coos of appreciation as her fingers start pushing into me. I wiggle my hips, inviting further action from them and her tongue as she is quick to find what parts make me grip her fingers oh so lovingly. With my weakspots found and eagerly exploited my juices begin flowing over her digits and lips.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games