Return to Savarra [LazyKitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Return to Savarra [LazyKitsune]

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:39 pm

The likelihood of him hearing you, even with the soft clack of hardened leather soles against cobblestone floor, is rather low. You manage to press yourself against the wall of the backroom, and now that you're close, you can hear quiet clearly what he's up to. Every hard grunt is accompanied by a slick slapping sound, and your nostrils can detect the faintest musky scent of a pent up man taking part in history's oldest pass time. The grunting grows in volume, mixing with labored breaths and the quickening of that wet squelch that accompanies what must be powerful strokes. His breathing uneven, several lifetimes of experience beneath folks like him tell you he's not long to last, and when you speak up at the last moment, the furious beating he's leveled onto his meat is interrupted by a loud crash, followed by the clattering of multiple metallic objects and a distinct string of curses beneath heavy pants. Oops.

"Just- Dammit, just a moment! I'm occupied in here!" The bull man shouts out to you, and he shuffles about within the dark confines of that backroom in what must be a vain attempt at trying to make himself decent and right whatever he tipped over in his shock.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:56 pm

While awaiting my opportunity, I bite my lip as the sound and scent of the bull man's deed wash over me. I rub my thighs together as my tail curls around my leg, letting my eyes flutter shut for a few moments to enjoy the visual these other senses help create. If it was a release the smith craved, he was certainly dealing with the right customer. Although the clattering and cursing that followed my interruption was quite the jarring contrast to the previous noises he was making and I found myself suppressing a giggle.

"Oh dear," I call in, leaning my head closer to the door. "That didn't sound good. Did something fall? It sounded big and heavy. I could lend a hand if you'd like. I'm very good at using my hands on big and heavy things." I don't let my voice take on a teasing done, keeping things sweet and innocent. If he wanted to read anything into what I was saying, let it feel like his idea. "You're not hurt, are you? You sound out of breath. Is there anything I can do to help?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:06 pm

"It's fine, just uh- dammit, just knocked some stock over. Did you need something? I've got my hands full with uh... something pretty important right now. Could be a while before I'm ready for customers." He calls weakly, and you can practically feel the poor guy's fluster at being caught, quite literally you imagine, with his pants down.

Might be that you need to take the initiative, among other things, into your own hands, if his shy nature is what Priscilla claims it is. Seemed folks of this era weren't the most sexually free. Could have been they weren't that free in your era, either. Not like you'd know. Most people tended to drop their pants without fuss when you asked them before... although you were a divine spirit of lust back then. That probably helped.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:19 pm

"Sounds serious." I murmur, shifting closer towards the door. It would seem the shy smith wouldn't be coming out to play today. That was actually kind of cute. Was he having that much trouble hiding his manhood having been denied release? Or was he still trying to quietly get one off even while I was here? Or was he really so shy that he simply couldn't show himself after such a close call? Either way, this felt like a job for yours truly. There wasn't anything to be ashamed of here. If it took a little nudge to show him that, then nudge I shall. After all, I did interrupt his attempt to sooth himself, so it was only fair I'd help resolve the issue. "I'd be happy to help out. I'm actually coming here without coin, so if there's anything I can do to help just ask. I'm wide open to whatever arrangements we can make to get me some hard equipment."

Not waiting for a response, I swivel around and saunter into the room, eager to get a look at the bull man and whether or not he's had a chance to get his pants back on. Fingers crossed behind my back for the 'not'. "Hello, my name is Aurora. I understand you go by Kyris." I declare, smiling innocently enough regardless of the situation I'm faced with.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:34 pm

Before the bull man can say much more, you turn into the room and innocently introduce yourself, catching the hulking figure within off guard. The room itself is quite roomy for a backroom workshop, no doubt because of the size of the occupant, who you get a good view of upon entering. It seems Kyris was, in fact, the minotaur you had seen earlier in the day, the massive beastman all the more impressive up close like this. With a wide, powerful chest, flat chiseled stomach, and arms so thick they may as well have belonged to a small tree, the rippling physique beneath his chocolate brown bovine hide is certainly a treat to the eyes. He had been without a shirt earlier in the day, but you hadn't gotten the chance to get a good view of all he had to offer. He did have the decency to wear a pair of rugged looking pants, you remember, but... well, those were missing now too, and he certainly had a lot to see down there too.

In fact, you don't even get to slink your eyes below his belt line before you catch sight of the massive bull cock that stands straight up from his groin like a pillar, as its size causes it to reach all the way up to his hard abdomen, the flared tip drooling a thick strand of pre-cum that leaks down its length. It's absolutely huge! The kind that wouldn't look out of place on an actual bull, and with how tall he is, it certainly doesn't look out of place on him. Throbbing and veiny, you feast your eyes up and down the practically arm-length tool, catching sight of an equally sizeable pair of balls hanging from beneath bulging thighs like two big, heavy grapefruits. It takes him stuttering for a bit before you even remember he has a face, and by the time you think to look up at it, you see his bull like muzzle nearly glowing red from beneath the soft, short fuzz that covers it, his cow-like ears hanging low and a massive hand covering his eyes.

"Gods dammit... L-Look, miss, I didn't want... I'm not trying to flash you, okay?! I was just trying to work off some steam, and you spooked me, and I was sitting at my workplace so I ended up knocking over the table, and all my tools went scattering, and my pants were on the table, and I couldn't get this damn thing back into them even if I had found them and... and, look, I'm not the kinda guy who goes waving his thing at townsfolk, I promise." He manages between sputters, looking utterly mortified.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:47 pm

Oh sweet g-spot and all you've given me... This was worth peaking in on. I find myself leaning against one of the walls as I look the beautifully sculpted physique of the bull man in front of me - I could practically feel the heat radiating off of his muscular body and meaty bullcock all the way from over where I stood... that or I was just getting warmed up myself quite rapidly indeed. My eyes struggled to pry themselves away from each and every aspect of his body as they made their slow exploration across his features, but once they moved onto the next piece of him they were just as enraptured as with the last. I doubt many of the women would complain about him flashing them. Heck, I suspected some of the men would be quite into it as well.

"Hmm?" I murmur, running my teeth across my bottom lip lightly, before peeling my gaze off of his cock and back to his face. "Oh? Right! Don't worry about it." Straightening myself out, I give a little twirl so he can get a better look at me. "I think I actually flashed you first, if you'll recall. Earlier today outside of Priscilla's tailor shop. Didn't have anything in the way of... well, anything, at the time. Sorry if I spooked you. Maybe you'd recognise me better if I got my tits out?" I meant that as a joke, but I'd do it in a heartbeat nonetheless.

I take a couple of steps closer to him, showing I'm not at all put off by the throbbing... mouth watering... bull cock he was pointing my direction... or the thick... hot strand of bull seed that drips from its tip. "I really am willing to help. If you can help me in return."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:20 am

"I uh... yeah, I think I remember you. Didn't say much back. Didn't wanna look too much." Kyris manages, peeling his thick fingers from his face and combing them through the short cropped black locks atop his head. When you approach, he shuffles a bit uncomfortably, but doesn't shy away from you. He's clearly quite conflicted, but the poor guy does seem pretty hard up for a nut, based on the way his bitch breaking cock throbs now and again.

"I'm not sure that's such a uh... y'know, good idea. I don't think I've even seen you around town, and I don't really get much action, so it'd probably make a mess..." He seems to be trying to convince himself as much as you, understandably so, considering how fuckable you look in your new clothes! However, as what usually happens around you, horny seems to find a way as he sighs.

"I guess I can help you out with whatever you needed once I'm finished; can't really get anything done with this thing poking out of my breeches." He relents, bending over slightly to scoop the stool he'd been sitting in and righting it. The massive bull man seats himself onto it, the furniture creaking in protest as he rests his weight upon it. He scoots forward just a bit, allowing his hefty balls to hang off the edge and his cock to point straight outwards toward you.

"Could you maybe... gah, can't believe I'm asking this. Could you take them out for me? It's real hard to finish myself without something nice to stare at. I got a bucket for when I get there, so don't worry!" He assures you, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly as he slides the aforementioned item in front of him with a hoof. "I meant it when I said there's usually a big mess."

Seems he was content to give you a show for a show. Unless, of course, you wanted to 'milk' this cow yourself... It did look like a promisingly large bucket.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:25 am

"Gladly," I murmur, shimmying out of my leather coat and setting it to the side, out of the way of the presumed blast zone. "Oh my, an actual cum bucket. Its been ages since I've seen one of these... I doubt many other men in Hawkethorne have the virility for something like this, if any." I add with a lick of my lips, my eyes drifting back up to follow the steady progress of the pre trickling down his shaft. All things considered, this single stream of pre was probably a match for the average man's load. "But I don't mind messes." I say as I peel off my top and set it with my coat. "I'd consider myself a lucky girl if I get to spend the rest of my time in this shop wearing your bull batter." Hooking my hands behind my back, I unfasten my bra and let out a yearning sigh as I slide it off, revealing my tits to the bull man's gaze.

"After all, it'd be such a disaster to let this go to waste..." I coo, setting my bra onto my clothes pile before leaning towards Kyris. One hand gently went to the side of his head, giving it a delicate stroke, while the other went further down his meaty shaft, the tips of my fingers gently pressing against his cock as I slid my hand up and started scooping up as much of his trail of pre as I could before taking my cum covered palm to my mouth and drinking it down. Moaning at the sensation, I lick my fingers clean and my tongue darts out to lap up the smears of bull seed that fell on my lips and chin. "Mmmh~ Gods, I think I'd even drink from that bucket." I sigh, before looking back up at Kyris. "Give me a moment to undress completely before blowing your load. New clothes, wouldn't want them to be ruined by your cum... right away."

I slip out of my boots and set them beside my clothes pile. Next came removing my leather pants, which fortunately required my to thrust my ass out towards Kyris as I pulled my tail out of its hole. Shaking my hips out of those, I gave a similar show as I pulled my panties down from my rear, delivering a slap to my now completely exposed behind once it was done. Turning around, I cup my tits, shaking them for the bull man's viewing pleasure. I slink to my knees in front of, enjoying the smell and heat of the minotaur cock standing so close to my face. Giving him a few moments to enjoy himself, I eventually reach out with both my hands, clasping the sides of his massive member, as I press my tits against the lower part of his cock. He wasn't anywhere near as easy as Cyrus to tit fuck, given his size, but it should hopefully be appealing none the less.

"Please, allow me... I'm sure you'll appreciate something a bit more... intimate than a show." I murmur as I start using both hands to excite and massage his bestial cock while my tongue eagerly laps at all the pre that drips down from the tip.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:25 pm

The minotaur remains quite flustered by your wanton compliments, clearly not the boastful type, but flattered that you find his features so appealing. "Thanks, I guess. Having one this big is real nice to look at, but most of the womenfolk I've tried using it on can't handle it, so I don't even get to show them the... mess before they start howling in pain and I just feel so bad that the mood's gone."

Thankfully, for the both of your sake, your hasty unfastening of your bra and the resulting drop of your breasts takes his attention away from romantic woes and onto your body. The flared head of his bull shaft twitches in your palm as you collect his pre-cum between your fingers, and the thick, salty liquid is like ambrosia to your tongue. The horned beastman is at a loss for words in response to your constant flirtations, but that's fine. Sex was the oldest language of any, and it didn't require using those words he struggled with to engage in. When you begin to slide out of your newly acquired clothes and spare them the mess you intend to unleash, the resulting show sees Kyris gripping the thick pillar of minotaur flesh between his muscly thighs, and you catch sight of him beginning to stroke himself at a steady pace to the subtle shake of your hips and the bounce of your cupped tits.

He continues that stroking all the way until you can take it no more and grip the meaty cock in your own hands. It's so wide that you almost can't get your hands around it, but you manage well enough, sliding close enough that your tits engulf the base of his heavy member. He's very content to allow you to tend to him, and a deep grumble of satisfaction follows the massaging strokes you languish his beast cock with. Feeling it pulse powerfully beneath your fingers allows you to appreciate just how big he truly is; it's certainly longer than your forearm, if not a full two feet in length. You imagine mortal women, at least those not from this titan's race, would struggle quite a bit to take someone like him. His plight all the more real now that you're servicing him, and the fat dollops of pre-cum that leak in long strands down from his crown are a testament to how much cum is sloshing around in his balls.

A giant hand comes down and plants itself atop your head as you lap and pamper the minotaur's meat. He sighs contentedly, giving your the occasional vocal bits of appreciation in the form of a soft grunt here and there, normally in unison with an involuntary throb of his turgid cock that sends another tongue coating wad of pre rolling across his glans and down his shaft.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:32 pm

Sighing happily as his hand rests itself upon my head, I send a warm smile his way before returning my attention to his cock. I glide my way up and down his shaft, almost dancing with my upper body as I grind against his meat in order to trail my lips and tongue across his pillar of manhood. I can feel the occasional smear of his pre ooze across my nose and cheeks as my eager tongue strokes lap up more of the delicious salty treat. Servicing this thing really brought to light just how big it was compared to most and really put the difficulties he must be facing into perspective. I was sure plenty of women would want to enjoy this particular specimen quite a lot, but very few had my unique talents to do so.

"Poor Kyris." I coo, bending his cock down a bit as I plant a reassuring kiss on the flared, musky tip. "If you ever need release badly and you've got no one else to help you, don't think twice about coming to see me. I'm staying at Marianne's inn. Just ask for Aurora... or that crazy purple nymphomaniac. If I'm in, they should be able to direct you to which room I'm in. I've... a degree of experience with larger than normal cocks." I start shifting my hands up and down his shaft at a faster pace, working in parallel to jerk him off while the motion started to drag more of his cock through my cleavage, letting some of his pre leak down to lube up his bestial rod.

"Besides, there's lots of things people can do with a cock this big that doesn't require trying to squeeze it into small holes." I say in between trailing sucking kisses across the crown of his cock. "Anyone can worship a cock like this. And I'm sure a kind, caring person like you can find some gentler ways to cater to someones needs. No ones too big or too small to find a way to please someone else. It just takes a bit of experimentation. Come visit whenever you're off work, I'll give you some pointers for free."

I give him a teasing helping of a wide, tongue lashing kiss on his cock head before returning to servicing him. Poor guy really needed an outlet for release, and I probably wouldn't be around to be that all the time. Maybe I could find someone on my travels that could take a cock as big as his, play a little matchmaker. I always did love it when I paired people off and a relationship blossomed forth. People often overlook how lust can lead to love, but it was always one of my favourite aspects of my mantle. As a spirit, romance never really seemed like it was on the table for me, but if I could help make it happen for other people then that helped me feel like I've accomplished something meaningful.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:25 pm

"Marianne's... right, got it. Must be experienced with them... Gods, you know how to handle a minotaur." Kyris grumbles to softly, enthused by your offer of helping him blow off steam if anything. He lets out something of a bestial sound of delight as you begin to tug him off quicker, gliding your digits all across the musky pole of cockflesh in unison. It's not unlike churning butter, pumping his massive rod up and down with both hands, feeling him pulse and throb against your palm. The copious amounts of his pre add a lewd, slick squelch every time you stroke him, and the vertical motions of your efforts help to slide his twitching base between your big, pillowy breasts. You can feel his powerful thighs on either side of your torso tensing with the motions of your skilled handjob, and he leans back on the stool just a tad to give you better access to the crown.

Your lush lips on his sensitive head stir him to life, and once you've settled back into a pace after giving him something to mow over, you hear what must be his tail whipping against the legs of the stool. Casting a cursory gaze upwards would, aside from letting you admire the flared head of his magnificent shaft trembling, that his soft blue eyes are closed tight in bliss. The powerful muscles of his abdomen clench now and again, no doubt from his nerves beginning to work up into a feverish pitch, and you can feel the hot bull meat in your hands begin to thicken and jerk more heavily. The tension you know all too well seems to be building up within him, and the fact his member is leaking wads of pre like a leaky water pump is a damn good indication he's getting very close to finishing, even before the fingers he's slid into your hair begin to grip your locks tightly as if to ground him from the sensations your deft work is causing.

"Oh, Gods... Keep at it. I'm almost there... almost gonna... Hrmmm..." The flare of his head becomes all the more pronounced, and with his balls beginning to tighten themselves against his frame and as a result, the underside of your cleavage, 'almost there' is an understatement. It'll only take a few more good, strong pumps to get this volcanic cock erupting, and you've got to make a hard decision; bucket or no bucket?
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:45 pm

I kiss my way from his flared head and down to the mid point of his cock, giggling at his comment about my experience. I nod against his cock before kissing my way back up, glancing proudly at his expression as he savours my attention once I reach near the top again. Tilting my head up, I stick my tongue out and run it over his cumslit while making an overly exaggerated licking noise. "La~la~la~la~". A moment later I'm back to pressing my lips against the side of his flared head as my tits and hands get lathered with more and more of his pre, making their movements smoother and wetter.

"Oh, fuck yes~" I moan under my breath as his grip tightens around my hair, leaving my practically rubbing my face against the cock before me as I worked it up to its final moments. Fuck it, who needs a cum bucket when they've got a lust spirit visiting them? It was practically in the job description that I could act as a cum bucket myself at a moments notice. "Come on, big boy." I say to him. "Give me all you've got. See how much you can get in my mouth... or if you can completely cover me in cum. Lets see if we can get me smelling of you for the rest of the day." I lean back, angling the cock towards my mouth which I leave ajar. Although there's still enough space between my and their flared tip for the spray to catch the rest of my body if his release is as messy as he says it is. My hands work double speed, enthusiastically pumping him through the final stretch as my tongue hangs out awaiting his seed.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:17 pm

Egging him on only gets the minotaur's impending release upon you sooner, and with a series of labored grunts that crescendo into what amounts to a very bovine-like bellow, the flood gates open. The massive shaft spasms once, twice, and it takes but a split second between the registering that the sudden bulge in the middle of his length is the incoming load and the arrival of that load on the third convulsion. The first stream shoots straight down your throat like a geyser, painting your tonsils with incredibly thick, sticky bull spunk. Multiple more follow it up, every mighty throb of his bitch-breaker resulting in a deluge of pearly white cream erupting from the gaping slit at the head of his pride. Several strike true where the first had, filling your throat even as you try to swallow and coating your tongue in his musky cum. It only takes a couple more to begin overflowing, puffing your cheeks with the excess and rolling down your chin in stringy rivulets of drool and seed.

Other shots go haywire, the sheer strength of his member's hard pulsing causing it to jerk upwards even as your hands milk at it. Many land across your face, some overshooting it and splattering against the wall behind you, leaving but ropey trails in this wake. You have to shut at least one eye to avoid taking the salty goop directly to it, and even so it just keeps coming, the minotaur roaring and bucking his hips into your grip and forcing you to fight to keep wringing it for all its worth. He shoots off must be a dozen wads of his virile spunk, maybe two, each subsequent burst losing some intensity but never volume, immense streams of baby batter splattering against your neck and collar bone and causing stray strings of it to cascade down your tits and tummy.

Your soft, lavender skin is hidden beneath a thick sheen of his opaque offering by the time he begins to wind down, the powerful blasts of bull cum slowing and lessening until the last few shots weakly lurch from his shuddering cockhead and join their brothers in painting the whole front of your body in musky minotaur semen. It jerks dryly in your palms a final few times before it goes slack, and he long, satisfied sigh rolls from the sweaty blacksmith's muzzle.

"Mmh... Needed that real bad. Sorry for th- Mallach's balls! The mess, sorry for the mess! Gods, I'm sure I've got a towel around here somewhere..." He suddenly exclaims once he unknits his brows and catches sight of the state you're in, absolutely covered with his expulsion, the hot seed permeating a salty, virile musk as it sits on your skin and makes you feel utterly resplendent in your glory.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:46 pm

My eyes widen as I see a bulge ripple up his cock as it prepares to release, only for me to shut them in time for the initial blast to hit. Within a heartbeat, I'm swimming in the taste of his spunk as a torrent of jizz makes its way to the back of my throat and starts sliding down my gullet. The corners of my mouth are quick to fill with cum and strands seem to connect my teeth even after my first few swallows - globs of his seed sliding down my throat as I gulp the bull batter down. His cock delivers more cum faster than I can clear out his first load as I feel my mouth holding more than it can take as small streams of his cream start to spill out from my lips, leading to a gurgled giggle as I feel it slide down my chin and onto my neck in between more swallows to clear my mouth just enough to breath clearly.

I peak my eyes open again to see his cock throbbing for further shots, only to reflexively close one again as my face finds itself his next target. I revel in the heat as he showers me with his cum. He neck, my tits, my stomach... it all ends up splattered with his seed in one way or another and my hands help urge on the minotaur to fill in every gap. He certainly didn't exaggerate about how messy he could get and I let out a happy sigh as I milk the minotaur's balls of all he could give before leaving his cock to rest, giving it one last thankful kiss on the tip.

My hands falling to my thighs, I pant heavily as I catch my breath after swallowing so much cum. I wipe the cum from my eyes and dip my hand into my mouth, licking my fingers clean before showing off my mouth to him once more. While I had swallowed the overflow, my lips and tongue were still dripping with some of his seed. "No need to rush." I murmur, my hands lightly tracing a stream of cum as it made its way between my tits and started pooling in between my legs. "I'm quite happy to stay like this while we do business."

I set my hands on my thighs and look up at him, licking my lips. "I hope its not too much to ask, but I'm looking to get kitted out with some adventuring gear. I'm going to be traversing the wilds a fair bit and expect to be running into some trouble. Nothing too heavy, I prefer to stay light on my feet. Maybe a sword or some daggers... What do you think? Got something to give me to keep me safe?" I ask, running one of my hands up and down his shin.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:57 pm

The bull-man seems rather embarrassed for your sake, even if you aren't particularly bothered by your new coat of paint, and so directs his eyes away as he speaks to you.

"Yeah... Yeah, I can get you something like that. Just, uh, give me a minute." The hulking blacksmith says, hefting himself off his stool and gripping his member. He shakes a few last beads of cum from his tip, and looks across the floor where countless bits and bobs have scattered. Among them are his pants, which he promptly puts on, though the act only accentuates the rippling musculature of his ass as he bends to slip them up over his hooves and up around his lower body. Turns out he, too, has a tail-hole!

"Suppose it's only fair that I give you something for helping me cum. Feels... wrong, though." He murmurs, collecting another couple objects off the ground. He turns and holds them out for you, allowing them to catch the light of the window behind him; two bronze weapons, one of them a short sword with a blade about the length of your forearm, another a dagger made in a similar style, though the tapering shape of it makes you think the smaller of the two is more for thrusting and its counterpart for chopping.

"Made these yesterday with the last of my ingots. Was why I had to go get more ore today. Was gonna set about polishing them up once I'd polished my... well, you know." He shuffles a bit. "Anyway, I can set this up with some scabbards for you. There's a pump out back, so you can uh... not ruin your clothes." He gestures over his shoulder to the backdoor to the shop, which leads out of the small workshop.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:52 pm

I stretch backwards and sigh happily, lounging on the blacksmith's floor as my fingers scoop cum up from my cleavage and dip it into my mouth. I tilt my head to watch the minotaur bending over to get changed, biting my lip at the show, before the sight of the tail-hole in his pants gives me an idea. While he sorts himself out, I turn my attention to my tail, using it to carefully scoop up some of the cum on my chest before I leaned forward towards it to try and get the tip in my mouth. Still not entirely used to my tail, the first few attempts just lead to me prodding my cheeks and nose with my cum covered tail tip before finally I slip it into my mouth and start sucking cum off of my tail. Oh, the fun you could have with this thing... I may be easily amused. After a couple more servings of cum from my tail, I glance over to him with an apologetic smile.

"Oh, you don't have to give me something for that then, if its a problem for you, handsome." I say, now starting to try and wipe myself clean a little more, although the effort just seemed to be rubbing his cum into my skin. "I don't mean to take advantage. If you want I can do something else for you. Or pay you in full when I get the coin. This can just be some fun we do on the side when you're feeling a bit pent up."

Shifting to my feet, I smile at him although I'm not sure how sweet it looks given my current state of cleanliness. "Those look stunning, though. You're clearly good at what you do. I'd hate to put your business in jeopardy with my little request... If you want I could help around for the day. Be your assistant or draw in customers or fetch you things." I say, holding up a hand as I count off each way I can help. "I'm a quick learner, I have a can-do attitude, I'm all about teamwork and if you feel pent up again you can just bend me over and shove it right in if you want to." I say, giving a very serious and professional nod as I speak. "I don't want to feel like you're paying me for helping you. I helped you because I wanted to. I'll earn those blades if I need to. Now if I'm going to be helping, I should probably get cleaned up."

I hop on over to him and jump up in order to plant a quick kiss on his cheek. "Think over my offer while I clean myself up. Thanks again, Kyris. You're the best." I say, turning to skip out the back door and see what can be done about the tasty mess I was wearing.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:56 pm

Kyris doesn't give you much of a reply, leading you to suspect that he's still rather embarrassed for white washing you like a fence. He nods when you pop up and peck him on the cheek and excuse yourself, making you way out into the chilly air of town through the back door. The small lot behind the blacksmith shop isn't particularly exciting, though it does offer some level of privacy thanks to being boxed in by the back of another building across the way. A small metallic pump is stationed not too far from back entrance, and using it yields a stream of fresh, but expectancy frigid water. Thankfully, that temperature makes it rather easy to wash the copious amount of sticky seed off your skin, as the cold helps it coagulate and slide off your flesh. Seeing as though he thoroughly covered you, such a task could take quite a while, and you reckon you'll need a full bath before you're entirely free of the effects... but smelling bull-cum for a couple more hours certainly doesn't hurt anything, and a hot bath later sounds heavenly after experiencing the chill of the Marches all day.

Once you've made yourself presentable and decide it's time to head in, you'd find that Kyris had returned his workshop into some semblance of order, and even gone as far as to neatly stack your clothing up on the bench. Your weapons are slung from two roughly hewed scabbards on your belt, and you find each of them polished to a nice lustrous shine. The minotaur himself is just outside the workshop, manning the counter in the main room.

"You uh... you don't gotta bother hanging around. I'm sure you've got stuff to do, so we'll just call it even. 'Specially if you were serious about the offer from earlier." He flushes just a tad. "Might be nice to have somebody to sleep with now and again."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:48 pm

I shiver against the touch of chilled water that the pump has to offer, deciding to focus on getting clean quick rather than hang around drenched in the cold Hawkethorne air. The building behind the smithy helped provide me with a degree of cover from prying eyes while I washed, and while privacy wasn't exactly something I was worried about, I imagined it made Kyris more comfortable to not have people see the his latest visitor washing off such a huge coating of cum from her body. While I work on washing off his seed, I take some time to about the man who painted me with it. His... intoxicating physical features aside, he was quite the shy one for sure. Hopefully I would have plenty of opportunities to coax him out of that shell of his, although I appreciated his caring nature. For such a large fellow, he was very gentlemanly. It'd be interesting to find out how he came to cultivate such a kind hearted and considerate personality.

Skipping back in side once I'm as clean as I can get from a quick wash, I shake myself off before quickly wiping myself down. My clothes all neatly piled up catches my eye and I find myself audibly awing at the gesture. I take a moment to admire the weapons and the scabbards Kyris prepared for them, conveniently tethered to my belt for me. He really was a thoughtful one. Slipping back on my clothes, I glance over my shoulder to see if Kyris takes a peak while I change, giving my ass a quick shake if he does before I cover it up. Once I'm dress again, I head on back out, making sure to collect my cloak from the counter as I do so.

"Hey, don't go making it sound like hanging around would be a 'bother'." I say, nudging him with my elbow playfully as I bundle the cloak in my arms. "I'd be happy to help out whenever. What are friends for? But I do have a few things I should probably get in order today. Got to get a hand on my whole money situation. But yes, I was serious." I say with a wink as I saunter towards the door. "See you around, big guy." I blow him a kiss before leaving.

With that out of the way, I checked the sky to see how late in the evening we were getting. I might have time to check out the alchemists shop, but offering favours to yet another shop keeper might be over stretching myself. Finding work would probably the next best bet, but right now I might as well head back to the inn. It'd be good to stash the cloak somewhere safe so I have my arms free and it'll give me a chance to show off my new clothes to everyone. Plus what better place to find a call to adventure than at an inn? There could be someone around looking to hire a daring hero for one good deed or another. And if not, I can use it as a starting point for advertising my services. Oh, I should probably do something about the smell of bull cum as well... I didn't know if they had a bathhouse in town or if I could get a bath at the inn. Something to ask when I got back.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:42 pm

Bidding the blacksmith a flirty goodbye, you once more set out onto the streets of Hawkenthorne. A cursory peak at the sky reveals that the sun has begun its descent towards the horizon, and while it's not quite evening yet, you likely do not have too many more hours of daylight at you disposal. Seeing as fumbling around in the foothills or the woodlands in the dark probably wasn't going to be the most productive use of time, you head back to the central plaza and the inn that attaches to it. After all, if any place was going to offer up information and work, it would probably be the place where all the townsfolk gathered at night to drink away their daily woes. The size of the town and its simplistic layout make it easy to navigate your way back from the smithy and find the two storied building, which you move to enter...

Except, keen as your elven ears tend to be, you hear a sound that you aren't unfamiliar with after your exploits at the shops; strained, heavy breathing, followed by a vigorous series of thumps and a primal snarl here and there. It seems to be coming from *behind* the inn, rather than inside of it, and it's fairly easy to access the back of the building down either one of the side alleys. They presumably empty out into a back lot, where the source of the noise must be located. The question as to where you would investigate or not was up to you. Not like there could be that many minotaurs in town to jerk off, right?
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:01 pm

Reining in my enthusiasm to show off my new outfit to everyone in the inn for a few moments, I tilt my head towards the source of the heavy breathing that catches my attention. With the vivid memories of recent events that left a skip in my step - as well as the taste of bull cock on my lips and smell of virile cum on my body - I find myself drifting away from the door to the inn and towards one of the alleyways that lead around the side of the building. Peaking my head around the corner, I cup a hand around one of my ears to confirm what I think I hear. Well now... what was going on here then?

Impulse control and restraining my curiosity were never my strong suits and I find myself giving a quick cursory glance around me to see if anyone else seemed to have notice the noise emanating from behind the inn before I start to quietly make my way down the alley. I listen closely to see if I can recognise the snarls that catch my ear, easing closer to the source of the noise until I'm close enough to peak my head around the corner to see if I can glance at what was going on.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games