Return to Savarra [LazyKitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Return to Savarra [LazyKitsune]

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri May 14, 2021 2:06 am

"She did. Let her sleep in today. Been a rough couple days, and I reckon you took it out of her before I got the chance." He answered in inquiry to his wife, explaining why the devilish innkeeper wasn't around to greet you in the morning. Urag blinks slowly in response to the torrent of information you lay on him in follow up, his blood-red eyes searching you in confusion as you declare his seed magic in your hyperness.

"Maybe you just needed a good night of sleep," He posits in response, "Can't imagine stone floors make for good rest. Maybe they do. Wouldn't know. Not the adventurer in the family. That'd be the misses."

Either way, he seems content to let you rattle off whatever else you wish, clearly more the listening type than the talking type. Which fit, all things considered, since he tended to run the bar whenever you saw him. He did mention that Cyrus had left about an hour before you woke, giving you an incentive to hurry along if only for the cat's sake.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 2:18 am

"Sleep? Hmm... maybe, but that sounds boring. I think I'll stick to cum for now. Thanks for the meal. Better go catch Cyrus before stumbles across another reawakened goddess and we have to share custody or something." I say, polishing up my food in a hurry. I pull my cloak around me and tap my daggers before heading out with a skip in my step. Then heading back in with a slightly more awkward skip in my step. "Uhh, which why to the temple... is it that... is it that way? This way? OK... got it! Thanks! Yeah, I thought I saw... yeah... yeah just wanted to double check..." I say before skipping out again and heading to find the temple and Cyrus.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri May 14, 2021 2:26 am

Out on the chilly streets of Hawkenthorne, you manage to navigate your way to the temple easy enough. It's not exactly a big building, but few of them are particularly large in the town, so getting there doesn't take you too much brain power. There's also the fact that Cyrus is stood outside it to flag you down. He seems to be in better spirits as well, no doubt because he had gotten the aforementioned healing he desired. As you approach, he rolls his shoulder as if to test just how thorough the magic in question had been.

"Good to see you made it here in one piece. Could have sworn he killed you, considering all the screaming..." It occurred to you then that you weren't exactly far down the hall from Cyrus' room the night prior. He coughs as if to banish the thought.

"Did you want to head in? Maybe get a blessing? The old man isn't doing too well after his run in with the... demon, thing. So his apprentice saw to me. Sweet girl. Very uh... Luminian."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 2:43 am

I grin and run up to Cyrus and give him a quick hu- uh... I thump his shoulder. "Feeling better?" I ask, before quirking an eyebrow. "Oh yeah, well, I hope you enjoyed listening. The noise didn't keep you up did it? Or if it did, I hope it was at least in a good way." I spin around him to look at the temple, oohing as I do so. "That sounds nice. Not the old man being hurt or the demon thing, but definitely the other parts. I'm... not sure if I can get a blessing. Might be too scandalous. The other gods might get jealous. Though it doesn't hurt to ask I suppose. I'm still not at full spirit power yet, after all. And I'd love to have a look inside!" I say, smiling brightly, feeling better about temples in general with some company to enter one with.

"Oh, as a heads up, I don't know if Urag said anything to you, but there are some lumberjacks that need our help too! So if our search brings us near the logging camp they went to, we should check it out."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri May 14, 2021 3:04 am

"You know, usually people give me flak for those kinds of comments. Are you sure Mallach didn't have a hand in your making?" Cyrus asks, as if you had an answer to that sort of thing. Maybe the theology of the world you had been reborn into after so long would make more sense if explained by a proper clergy member. With the catboy at your side, the two of you ascend what small stairs there are leading up to the temple. The doors are left unlocked, no doubt to invite worshipers inside, and with a push Cyrus does just that. What you see within is fairly standard of what you would expect of temples; there's pews lined up a carpeted path towards a raised stage, undoubtedly where ceremonies like weddings take place, or the odd sermon from the head priest on holidays.

Behind that platform are marble effigies, at least three of them, the biggest of which is a rather voluptuous looking robed woman holding a babe in one arm and a wicked looking mace in the other. There's also a statue of a wizened looking older man, clad in vines and rags, and a third, another woman, entirely bare bodied and winged like a bird, a spear clutched in one hand and held up in triumph.

It might have been a powerful thing to see... if you recognized any of them. Human gods, maybe? None of them looked like a cat, at least, so they couldn't have been Cyrus'. Perhaps having heard the doors rattling, from the doorways further back behind the statues appears an actual living person. Clad in soft looking white robes, embroidered by red thread that matches the soft locks that tumble across her freckled face, the girl perks up as she notices you. It's difficult not to notice her in turn. Like most women you've met, she more matches the tailor's description of the townfolk as being quite buxom; in fact, her tits might be even bigger than yours, although it's somewhat hard to tell through her robes. She's also rather curvaceous beyond that, sporting an hourglass in spite of her softer-looking physique thanks to how wide her hips are.

"Did you need something else, or di... Uhm... W-Who is this?" She asks nervously, her emerald eyes darting from Cyrus to you then back again. Perhaps your appearance has made her a tad nervous; you recall the image of the demon in your dream, swooping down upon you, and remember that the head priest here apparently had a run-in with her.

"This is Aurora. She's with me, you have no need to worry... Although, it might be best for her to describe her circumstances herself." Cyrus answers in your defense.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 3:13 am

I whistle as I look around the temple, my tail swishing idly behind me. "Those are some... pretty statues." I say, nodding appreciatively as I idle about before my attention is drawn to the new arrival. Now her I definitely appreciate looking at as I eye her up and down. I wonder if my temples presence nearby had any influence on the bodies of the people who lived here, or if people in this day and age were just generally hot. Although as I looked her over, my eyes kept circling her chest. Are they...? No... no fair! I look down at my own and give them a shake and a squeeze, then look back at hers as she approaches. But I'm the sexy lust spirit!

I barely register what they're both saying as she approaches. Once Cyrus offers for me to introduce myself, I reach out to cup one of her tits. "Are these bigger than mine? How did you do that? Is that what blessings do? Can you bless mine? Hang on..." I press my own chest against hers and squint and them intensely. "Come on... rub off on me, divine magic. I don't have my shapeshifting abilities back yet, so I need a little boost..."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri May 14, 2021 3:20 am

The girl yelps as you suddenly reach out and cup her tit through her robes. You can practically hear Cyrus slapping his palm against his forehead, but it's certainly not as fun a noise to listen to as the squeals this apprentice-priestess makes as you rub your chest up against her own. If nothing else, you discover she isn't wearing anything to support those massive mammaries of hers, as you can see her nipples hardening under the assault through the sheer fabric. Which just makes it all the more insulting! How are they so perky?!

"I-I don't know! Lumia is good to her children! These aren't my fault!" She yelps as you demand her divine magic, clearly flustered by having you so close, "P-Please slow down, they're s-sensiTIVE!"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 3:35 am

My eyes widen more in fury. "What? They can't be more sensitive than mine, can they?" I ask incredulously. I shake my chest against hers more before grabbing her hand and bringing it to my chest. "Is it my clothes, are they getting in the way of my sensitivity? How are you so perky too?" I get an even more serious look in my eye and grab her by the shoulders, keeping my gaze affixed with hers. "Hmm... are you sure you're not a lust spirit? Or a lust spirit in the making? I was mortal too once... I suppose I am a bit again... but..." I slip off my jacket and reach an arm under my shirt. My tail follows it and a few moments later I pull my bra free and discard it, letting my shirt settle back over my chest as I press it against hers again. "You have freckles as well! I used to have freckles! I miss my freckles. You better appreciate your boobs and freckles properly!"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri May 14, 2021 3:39 am

"I-I don't think so?!" She replies, thoroughly frazzled by your sudden accusations. For all her bountiful assets, the poor girl doesn't seem to have the confidence of a lust spirit, or the experience if just a little bit of boob-to-boob contact manages to turn her pale cheeks red as an apple. Still, she doesn't exactly fight you off, and the fact she's grown as hard in the nips as she is must mean it feels a little good to have you grinding on her.

"The whole town enjoys her boobs and freckles. Maybe not properly, but they do enjoy them." Cyrus cuts in snidely, although it's of little help in calming down the robe clad priestess, who just nods rapidly at your demands, perhaps thinking you would be less rough with her if she simply complied with your totally-justified-not-insanity.

"I-I will! I-I'll appreciate them, however you want!" She cries.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 12:40 pm

"Well good!" I yell, stopping my grinding, though staying pressed against her. After a couple of moments of silence, I smirk, and my tail loops around her waist to gently hold her against me. "However I want? That seems like a bold statement to make." I giggle a little but then tap her on the nose. "Sorry, you're really cute, I can't help but tease. Just ask Cyrus. Though I should try to be more polite and I'm currently being very rude. After all, earlier you did tell me to slow down, rather than stop." I return to grinding our chests together, though much slower and more gently now.

"Hi, I'm Aurora, by the way, like Cyrus mentioned. I'm a lust spirit... maybe someone like you might've heard of me. Used to be pretty big around these parts, but its like, super cool if you haven't heard of me or anything, I don't mind at all." I say, waving a hand dismissively. "I used to actually look a bit more like you, if that rings any bells. Hair a bit more on the ginger side, though. And I had pointy ears. Didn't wear robes much, either. Oh, I also didn't have these horns or this tail back then either. Those are very new. Hope they're not too scary. Not that I'm self conscious about them or anything."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri May 14, 2021 5:08 pm

The mousy priestess withers under the silence, and coiling your tail around her waist doesn't do much to calm her either. It's a little odd for someone in a position of religious significance to be so shy, but she was only an apprentice at this temple, apparently. When you admit to teasing her, she only seems to manage a slight pout in response, which only makes her more teasing her a more appealing prospect. Hard as it must be for her to focus on anything else while you gently grind yourself against her soft body, she does try.

"I-I can't say that I do. What spirits I know of are mainly... M-Mainly in the Frostwood, more aligned with the elves than Lumia," She says, whimpering towards the middle of her statement, no doubt because of the aforementioned fucking-huge-but-unfairly-sensitive-tits thing. On the mention of your own features, she wilts just a bit again.

"They... they are pretty scary..."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 5:16 pm

"Oh..." I say, glancing upwards as if to look at my horns and then casting my eyes down to the floor. "Well... sorry... I can't really do anything about them... Not yet anyway." I hum a little as I think of a way to change the subject. "Well... what can you tell me of the gods in this temple? What's Lumia like?" I cup her chest once more and squeeze them against mine, though careful to be slow and tender about it. "Cyrus... my skill would mean I would still give a better tit job, right? Like... size isn't everything? What about you, um... sorry, what is your name? Do you have much experience with tit jobs?" Without really thinking about it, my thumbs have moved to gently massage her nipples through her robes by this point.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri May 14, 2021 5:32 pm

She seems distraught to have offended you, but luckily your way of fast talking almost immediately changes the subject to the Gods of the temple, which for once gives her the ability to speak with some authority on a subject. "Ah, well, Lumia... Lumia is the most worshiped. She is the Goddess of Light, The Sun... embodies courage on the battlefield... a-and... fertility on the homestead... Ahh..."

As enthused as she seemed to be about her goddess, it's difficult for her to make out the words when you begin toying with her nipples. A goddess of light and fertility would explain why this timid redhead has such a prodigious rack, even if she seems to lack the experience to put it to good use. Cyrus, never one to remain quite for long, seems to have put himself behind you before answering; he's very good at sneaking up on people, despite that big mouth of his.

"I don't know, is it? You're the orc lover here," He says, wrapping his arms around your body so he can cup your tits through the soft linen that guards them, his deft fingers massaging them with practiced ease as he nuzzles his face against one of your long ears, "You could always show her how it's done, if your pride is so wounded by her Goddess' gifts."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 7:53 pm

"Now you're sounding jealous, Cyrus." I say, with a smirk, pressing my rear back to rub against his crotch. "If you want to fuck me, all you need to do is ask." I hum happily as I feel him nuzzling against my ear and his talented fingers teasing my tits. It makes my own teasing touches of the priestess grow more sensual and groping. "I'm definitely tempted, and it feels like so is she, but we mustn't get too distracted now. We have a quest to do today after all. We can save celebrations for later." Despite my words, I don't relent on my teasing on the priestess in the slightest.

"Now, where was I, ah yes, a Goddess of fertility. Maybe I should ask her to bless my chest after all. Do you think that would work, sweet thing? What's your name, dear? I feel like I'm getting quite acquainted with you already." I smile at her, then bite my lip in thought. "Oh, and I'd also like to know about the others in this temple. I'm a bit out of the loop, so treat me like a sexy idiot."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri May 14, 2021 10:09 pm

You can practically feel Cyrus pout against your ear as you tease him, both with your words and your bottom. The poor kitty cat certainly feels like he's starting to sport quite a stiffy from watching the two of you grind together. If it had been a pout in jest, you could only imagine it became a real one when you declared 'celebrations' needed to be held off.

"You fondle Miss G-cup until she's soaking her habit, then tell me I have to wait for a titfuck? Maybe you are a demon." He says, though he does disentangle himself from you before he ends up getting any harder. His words seem to mortify the captive priestess, but she doesn't necessarily deny them.

"M-Maybe? The Gods word in mysterious ways, w-we are just the vessels with which the do so," She answers, biting her lip as if it would help her focus, "L-Leah. My name is... ah, Leah. The other Gods... T-There's Velun, the God of Nature, w-who oversees the wilds, patron of... Patron of the beast races."

Poor Leah seems liable to have a boobgasm at the rate she's going, her nipples positive rock hard as you massage them through the soft fabric of her robes. It makes one question why she wouldn't wear something beneath to cover them... although why would someone cover them if they were this sensitive? Must have made boring days a little more interesting. Naughty girl.

"The last... Sorra... Goddess of the Sky, of freedom and storms... H-Harpies are her people, although... n-not so valiant as they used to be," She pants, "P-Please, Miss, I'm... I'm getting.." She flushes dark, looking towards the ground rather than meet your eyes. A cursory inspection would reveal she is, in fact, beginning to soak through her robes, a wet patch visible between her thighs.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 10:23 pm

"You didn't have to stop teasing me, Cyrus." I say, shooting him a wink. "Though if you really are that bothered by it, you may just have to punish me later." I turn my attention back to the priestess, biting my lip and nodding along to her words as she talks. I let out a soft gasp or moan every time I manage to coax one out of her own mouth. "Leah... such a lovely name." I coo, continuing to tease her tits as she gets wetter and wetter from the experience. I listen intently to what she has to say, but enjoy every moment of watching her expression as I toy with her as I do so.

"Oh? Please what? You're getting... hmm?" I blink innocently, before letting a more truthful, sly grin show. I lean and whisper close enough for her to feel my breath on her neck. "You're getting close to cumming in front of these gods? Well, let me help you with that." I continue to toy with her, now grinding my knee between her legs and feeling her wet patch deepen. After a few moments of this I move one hand to cup her chin and tilt her head up, so her gaze is forced to meet mine. "I can muffle your moans with a kiss, if you think that's something you would like."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri May 14, 2021 10:31 pm

Leah proves to be just a pliable in action as her tits are in your hands. When you push your knee between her legs, she whimpers, but soon finds herself humping against it in rhythm with your grinding. Finally getting the stimulation she needs between her thick thighs, the poor priestess' occasional gasp or pant soon evolve to an involuntary string of sweet, gentle moans, her eyes closing in either shame or pleasure until you force her to look at you, her green orbs shooting open, wide and dilated to meet your own. She opens her mouth to say something, but hesitates, and after a moment of brief internal conflict, nods her head shyly, licking her lips in nervous preparation for the promised kiss.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 10:41 pm

My smile widens slightly at her reaction and I let a few moments linger between us just waiting for the kiss before I lean in and take it. I let my lips press over hers and let my tongue move to dance with hers, tangling in her mouth as we grind together. I make no small show of it too, panting and moaning softly into the kiss, just loud enough for Cyrus to hear every moment of it as I wiggle my ass in his direction teasingly. I continue to toy with and grope her body to edge her closer to release, only for my actions to be revealed as a distraction as my tail manages to work its way under her robe to rub directly between her legs for some more intimate and controlled stimulation to tip her over the precipice.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri May 14, 2021 10:57 pm

The few linger moments only further fluster Leah, the poor girl moaning out in distress only a split second before you seize her lips. Her eyes widen, but then slowly close as you slide your tongue into her mouth, wrestling with her own as she submits to your endeavors. Her hands find your hips, gently squeezing, although you find that to be more for stability than anything else. She moans, softly at first, but with more urgency and need as you toy with her sensitive body, laboring to bring her to her plateau all while teasing Cyrus with the show. For her part, Leah is like putty in your hands, kissing you back with all the boldness she can muster while you fondle her tits and grind into her soaked cunny with your knee.

Only when the tip of your tail snakes its way up under her robes to stroke her does her ever heightening volume spike. The tip of your appendage finds just where it needs to be, already soaked in her juices by the time it manages to press against her delicate clit. She doesn't last much longer after that, her squeals and gasps making the kiss all the more hot and messy, saliva dripping down your chins as she surges towards her peak. Her body, so soft and malleable, suddenly goes rigid, and you can feel the shudder go through her body thanks to your proximity. She practically screams into your lips, her fingers tightening on your waist and her knees going weak as she cums from your careful stimulation, soaking your poor tail in her juices as her nerves fire off all at once.

Privy to this show, you feel Cyrus' hands on your hips themselves, working forward to pull at your belt. The heat on your rear is unmistakable even through the supple leather; he's already gotten his cock out, and it's very much erect.

"Don't think I'm going to be walking anywhere with this," He whispered against your nape, kissing it as he grinds his lengthy shaft between the valley of your cheeks, "Besides, Lumia has never minded a good creampie."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat May 15, 2021 1:16 am

I hold Leah against me as she climaxes, my lips keeping her orgasmic moans as muffled as I can. As the sounds and twitching die down, I let her rest her weight against me as she recovers her strength, keeping one arm wrapped around her. I break the kiss, but let a string of saliva link our tongues as she catches her breath, leaving it long enough for her to notice too before I break it with a smirk. "You're a good kisser, priestess. I'll make you cum louder next time, though. Consider it my tribute to Lumia."

I gasp as I feel Cyrus's hands and cock on me and start to grind my ass back against him. I moan softly as I feel his lips on my nape and I whisper back to him "Is that your kitty cock I feel... Does it want to give me more of its cream? Maybe make me regret spending last night with Urag?" I coo, before my smirk grows wicked. My tail whips around and smacks Cyrus on the ass. "We'd be terrible adventurers if we were to spend any more time messing about in town... as much as I might want to. Come on, we have to find Uresa. And the logging team. A lot of finding is to be done. You can pound me out in the temple later. Leah too, probably." I gently stroke Leah's cheek and then give her a quick kiss on the other cheek, before turning around and doing the same to Cyrus, my hand giving his cock a quick rub. "I know you'd just want to keep going if we got started properly. Honestly, Cyrus, its like sex is the only thing on your mind. People are going to think you're some kind of pervert." I say with a shrug.

I pick up my jacket and slip it back on before noticing my bra on the ground. I hum for a few moments before tossing it to Cyrus. "You can hold onto this if it'd make you feel better. But if we don't go now we might never leave. Thank you so much for your time Leah, talking to you was very informative." I say as I start making my way to the door and dragging Cyrus with me. "I'll see you later." I add with a wink and blow her a kiss as I leave.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games