Return to Savarra [LazyKitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Return to Savarra [LazyKitsune]

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:23 pm

The orc reclines back against the door to your room as you tenderly suck the remnants of his load from his tip. He lets out a deep, satisfied sigh as you gently tend to his saliva-coated member. Then his bear paw of a hand, having finally left your horns, comes to rest atop of your head again, giving you an affection rub.

"Glad you liked it. Ain't many who can choke on it like that for so long, 'sides the wife, and she's a tough one." He says, giving you the satisfaction of knowing you pleased such a powerful lover enough to be compared to his wife.

"Got the warm up out of the way, how do you want it? On the bed? Standin' up? I can lift you if you want." It only then really occurs to you that while his shaft had softened from its pillar-like state, he was still standing at half mast as you caressed him, even after filling your tummy with so much potent cum. As was fitting for Marianne's beau, in hindsight, considering the stamina she displayed under your skillful ministrations earlier.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:34 pm

"We'll have to see how well we do when we work on it together." I say with a purr, stroking his shaft and leaning in to give it some teasing kisses along its side. Smirking and purring with excitement, I shift on my knees before slowly standing up. So filled with his warm, potent cum already, I could feel it swirling in my belly as I got to my feet. And here he was, proving his masculinity by getting ready to fill me with more.

"Someone as strong as you with someone as wild as me? We might break the bed... would that be a problem?" I ask with a teasing wink as I sit myself atop the bedsheets and await his response.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:57 pm

"Probably."

It's not much of a response, but it's about all you can expect out of a man of few words such as Urag. Instead, he gives you a more proper answer with his actions, shrugging his way out of his pants and doing away with what garments remain on his thick, muscular body. He strides over to the bed, cock swinging pendulum like as he goes, and places a firm hand on your shoulder. With a shove, you're sent sprawling onto your back across the cool sheets of the bed.

Under your petite weight, there was little in the way of noise, but as Urag kneels on the edge of the mattress and clamors atop it to join you, the joints squeak in protest. That doesn't seem to impede him, however, as he soon crawls atop you and leans down, tickling your neck with his thick beard as he plants a series of greedy, hungry kisses along your jawbone. He inhales deeply as he does, no doubt enjoying the smell of sweat and sex on your skin after your foray in the bathhouse earlier. These rough, ravenous kisses make their way down your throat and through the cleft of your collarbone, racing to join his powerful hands. Hands which had, no sooner than he began sampling you, cupped themselves over your bountiful tits.

Squeezing and kneading them without restraint, he practically molests your chest to his own desire, even giving one of the heavy globes a light smack that leaves it jiggling before groping it again and continuing his pleasure. Eventually he manages to make his way down to them, leaving one last kiss on your breast bone before zeroing in on your right nipple and sucking it into his mouth. Good as it feels, you can tell he's doing it more for himself, enjoying your fine pair at his leisure while the thick, weighty shaft between his legs continues to stiffen and finds its way pressing into your thighs.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:05 pm

With a sly, breathy giggle, I give no resistance as he pushes me over and moves on top of me, parting my legs and raising them up and towards my head as my back hits the soft sheets beneath me. "Very... hmm... passionate..." I whisper into his ear as he starts his trail of kisses, my nipples hardening against the stimulation of his hands. I arch my back, pushing my chest up to give his mauling palms as much of a grip on my chest as they desire, my needy flesh putty to his touch as he toys with me.

I wrap my hands around my legs to pull them back, until I can prop my ankles against his shoulders to leave them raised and spread. Gasping now from his treatment of my body, I place my hands against his back, fingers digging lightly in as his lips find my nipple and I let out a shuddered moan. My tail goes to find his cock as it presses between my legs. I'm already wet and ready for him to plunge in and take me, though before he does so I might as well start teasing him, wrapping my tail around his shaft and using the coil to stroke his length, teasing the tip of his cock with the tip of my tail while making sure he was as thick as he could be before entering.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:31 pm

Your dexterous ministrations with your tail prove to be fruitful; if he wasn't already at full mast, he certainly is after the combination of sucking your luscious tits and being wrapped in your flexible tail. Pulling off your nipple with a loud pop, the orc wipes his mouth with an arm and then reaches down to grip his massive shaft. It takes a bit of positioning to get right, on account of your overall size difference, but soon he's gotten his meaty thighs beneath your own and has his thick, veiny cock positioned between your raised legs. He slaps it against your wet folds a few time, relishing in the sound of your arousal, before he pressing the tip against you and guides it forward.

It's a bit of a struggle, of course, but with some very mild discomfort you feel yourself opening up to him. Your entrance stretching to accommodate his tool, there's the slightly pause as he steadies himself over top of your, keeping your legs up against his wide chest as he braces each of his massive arms on either side of your head. Then, without ceremony, he raises his hips up, and drops them downwards. Stars practically fill your vision as the orc's weight plows his impossibly long manhood deeper and deeper and deeper until there can finally be no more space and the crown of his pride strikes against your deepest parts. Pinned beneath him, you're left at his mercy as he forces more and more of it inside of you, inch after inch of his drool-worthy cock disappearing between your thighs until its silhouette becomes visible through your tummy.

There's a brief bit of wonder in how a mortal, and a human at that, bereft of all the flexibility of spirit or elf could possible take such a monster and still walk, but that lingering thought is hard to focus on when you're being nearly split in half by a tool the size of your arm! Giving you a few seconds to adjust to his size, and eying you over to see whether or not he's hurt you, the orc lets out a grunt as he begins withdrawing his length, pulling out to about halfway. Then, it begins. His strong hips drive him forward and down, and lightning fires up your spine as he carves you out hard and deep. Urag starts up a slow, but powerful pace that would likely see you sliding up the bed with every thrust, if not for the hands above your shoulders securing you in place, giving you time to acclimate to these somehow new, yet intimately familiar sensations.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:49 pm

I smirk as I look up at him and wiggle my hips in response to him teasingly slapping his cock against my wet pussy. "What are you waiting for... I'm all you- OOOOH FUUUUUU-" my voice trails off into a wanton moan as he plunges deep within me. With all the anticipation that had been built up by the throat fucking, the initial thrust is enough for him to feel my body tremble and a warm, wetness fill up and pool around his cock as it buries deep inside of me. My fingers scratch across his back as I sing my moans out with each thrust. "THIS IS TH-UH BEST -UH- COCK I'VE-AH- HAD IN- uhhhh" my voice trails off into incomprehensible moans as he hammers in to the hilt.

I gasp and catch my breath as he seems to let me get used to his size. "D-uh- don't stop... big guy... this is... just getting started..." I purr back at him, wiggling my hips around his cock. Then, once he's begun thrusting properly, I'm back to moaning his praises and begging him to break me. I lean up and trail my lips across his cheek and jaw, before wrapping them around an earlobe and sucking hungrily while he reshapes my pussy.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:04 am

Pinned under a slab of muscle as you are, what efforts you can make to coax Urag into giving you a good, proper fucking are certainly sufficient. The bed creaks and groans with every hard thrust, the headboard banging into the wall behinds in unison with his heavy balls smacking wetly into your ass, soaked from the first of many orgasms you're likely to have while entangled with him. His confidence in your body's durability must be increasing over time, as every time the hulking orc bottoms out within you, the next thrust to follow it seems to land a little bit faster and just a little bit harder. Sucking on the lobe of his pointed ear manages to illicit a deeper than usual grunt from your imperturbable lover, and he seems to shift forward to rest more of his weight upon you.

Sandwiched more thoroughly now beneath a strong, sweaty chest and the increasingly damp sheets below, you soon discover why; by nestling himself closer now, not only do you get to enjoy the comforting intimacy of being held against him, but now the hammer-like blows that made his initial fucking can transition into a hard, fast rutting. His hips drawing back just enough to pull a few inches of his breathtaking length from your thoroughly stretched hole, then drive it home with a quickness that knocks the air from your lungs every time he does it. Which, as it turns out, is a whole lot of times, the orc settling into a piston-like pace as he claims your depths as his newest stomping round.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed May 12, 2021 9:14 pm

"Fuck- fu-fu-fuck... fu-uck..." I whimper helplessly as my eyes tear up and my body twitches in ecstasy, powerless against the assault of his mighty cock. My fingers dig into his shoulders before spasms of pleasure cause them to flail across his back, nails digging lines mapped by my lust addled mind. My cunt is utterly filled and dominated by his cock and pounded to oblivion by his thrusts. It drenches his cock with my juices and all I can do is lie beneath him and let my body open to him and obey his will. If I were a mere mortal, there would be few men able to satisfy me after this fucking.

Feeling his heavy balls slap against me drives me further into my reverence of him and I prepare to take his seed, my body squeezing tightly to let him know that I'm ready for his release, whenever he sees fit to do so. And wherever too, be that deep inside me or across my body. Who was I to deny his choice after being so thoroughly conquered. "FUUUUUUCK I CAN'T EVEN... NNNGG... I'M CUMMING! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME LOSE TRACK OF HOW MUCH I CUM!" I yell as my body burns alight with a string of orgasms that I make no effort to hide with my cries.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu May 13, 2021 7:01 pm

The orc atop you only seems encouraged by the way you buck and squeal, every rake of your fingernails across his tough green hide urging his animal like rutting on to ever harder, fast heights. You can hear him husk against your neck, grunting deep and powerfully as he makes your body his with every womb-battering bottoming out he levies upon you and your pulsing cunt. It's almost hard to make out, over the incessant squeaking of the poor, abused bed frame or the wet, lewd clapping that echoes out every time his big balls swing down to strike your ass, now just as drenched in your cum as everything else south of the belt line. There's also the matter of your orgasm-laden screaming, both cohesive and not, but neither seems to bother the powerful stud pinning you to the sheets. In fact, it seems he rather likes it, as you can feel his tempo losing its steadiness, becoming erratic and wild just as his breathing does.

The latest in your string of orgasms seems to push him just far enough, the tight folds milking his forearm-length shaft forcing him to his peak. You can feel it swell even larger inside you as he begins to pump into you with even more force and vigor, the hefty sack that had been made to well acquainted with your groin tightening against him. His head leaves the crook of your neck as he bottoms out one final time, bellowing in triumph as you feel him throb heavily inside you, and the first rope of many begins to paint your deepest parts, marking you as his latest conquest. Having been on the receiving end of one of his loads already, it's somewhat surprising to feel just how voluminous his orgasm is, a feeling of absolute fullness overtaking your already frazzled nerves as he undoubtedly pumps your womb to capacity and then some. Yet he keeps himself buried to the root, stretching your abdomen with his length as he plumps it further with his excess.

By the time his roar dies down to a rumble, his thick seed has already managed to squirt its way through the tight seal your sex makes around his, staining the sheets with thick strands of milky white jizz to accompany your juices. The bear of a man relaxes just a tad, and you feel the weight that had kept you pinned like an animal begin to lessen as he hefts himself up on his powerful arms, looking down at you with a mixture of hard won relief, and a level of respect.

"You alright? Don't tend to go that hard with anyone but Mari, but you seemed like you could take it." He tells you as he slowly begins to ascend off of you, although as he settles back on his knees between your legs, he keeps his half-hard cock planted between your lips, keeping the worst of the flood from flowing out.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu May 13, 2021 7:32 pm

"F-fuck me! Yes! Fill me like a breeding sow you... FUUUUUCK" my eyes cross and roll up as I lose all control of my facial muscles. My tongue hangs out as I gaze blearily up at nothing in particular, my mind blanking out from the pleasure. My entire body was shutting down everything but the essentials needed to milk his cum into my womb, including the ability to think. I remained his brainless seed bucket, twitching and moaning beneath him as he climaxed into me and started to wind down, for embarrassingly long. There was simply too much pleasure to sink into at the moment. A hand scratched its way down his side before trailing across my distended abdomen as I drooled at the sensation.

Gasping and panting, I finally recovered enough to answer him and nodded shakily. "I'm... amazing. That was... aaauuuugghhh..." I moan as his cock shifts inside of me, letting just a bit more of his cum pool between my legs. "Fuck... a big boy like you that knows how to use his size. A rare but delicious treat." I tap my abdomen and smile up at him. "Are you trying to keep my plugged up, stud? Want me leaving here with a plus one? It'll probably take magic to knock me up, but if anyone can do it without, it might just be you."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu May 13, 2021 7:42 pm

"Had a long time to practice," The orc replies as you relish in the sensation of such a thorough cream pie. Urag seems to laugh at the assertion of him trying to knock you up, a deep rumble of one at that. "Marianne would never forgive me if I did."

He shuffles his way just a bit further off the now well-used bed, pulling inch after inch of his magnificent shaft from your depth until finally, with a surprisingly loud 'pop', he breaks the seal holding you two together, and the heat in your stomach surges out to coat your thighs and run down your generous behind, a thick puddle forming between them. He makes his way to the edge of the bed, sitting on it as he enjoys his own afterglow.

"You gonna clean me up? Else my pants are gonna smell like elf cum for weeks," He declares after a moment, gesturing to the pillar between his legs, still just hard enough to stand half-upright, and coated in the remnants of your love-making. "Handin' off a key ain't the only reason I came up here, neither was fuckin'. Might as well have somethin' to snack on while I talk."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu May 13, 2021 7:55 pm

I chuckle too, though its mixed with gasps as he slowly pulls himself out of me. "Oh wow... ugh... so much..." I murmur, feeling his seed flow out of me. My thighs practically bathe in his spunk as I stretch my arms and arch my back. I take a few more moments to catch my breath before looking at him again as he speaks. I lick my lips and nod. "Sounds like the least I can do. Just give me a moment... can't use my legs so good right now." I shift myself around on the bed and turn myself to lie on my front. Moving my head onto his lap, I grin as I start to fondle his cock. "This fucked me so well... such a good cock..." I say, kissing it on the tip, before starting to clean up the mess we made with my tongue.

I worked my way down the side of his shaft, sighing happily and letting it vibrate my tongue as I lowered my head until I could let his balls rest on my lips. I sucked and lapped them clean before making my way back up and glancing up at him. "So what did you want to talk about, stud?" I ask with a smile and a wink, before opening my mouth and starting to bob my head on his cock to suck up our mixed fluids.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu May 13, 2021 8:08 pm

Urag runs his thick fingers through your hair as you set about cleaning him up, lounging back and allowing you free reign to bob and suckle away all the sticky mess you two created, lavishing his musky sex with your mouth as a reward for a good fuck.

"Yer goin' out to the Frostwood tomorrow to find Nadene's kid, an' I'm sure you already know how dangerous it is," He says, grunting as you suck his sensitive glans, "It ain't just her that's gone missin' in these past few days. There's a logging camp a ways up north, deeper in the woods, where the town gets most of its firewood and general buildin' material. Every couple of months, stores get low, and we send a group of lads up there to fell some trees and float them down river. Usually only takes a week or two. They ain't been back since the temple blew up."

It doesn't take a genius to figure out what he's asking you, but the hand atop your head keeps your mouth busy as he continues, "I ain't tellin' you to put off the search for the girl. Gods know she's important to more than just Nadene. Just, if ya happen to be in the area, maybe give a look around, or circle back later to look for 'em. They're good lads, and I don't want nothin' happenin' to them. 'Sides, we only send the most strappin' lads to handle it, and a dozen big, thankful woodworkers who ain't seen a girl in a month sounds like a reward in and of itself for someone like you."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu May 13, 2021 8:43 pm

My eyelids flutter as I feel his fingers in my hair and I hum slightly as I suck on his cock. I tried listening but its so hard to focus on his words with this delicious cock in my mouth and his fingers on my head like... ahhh... Urag could just make me his fuck bitch and right now I'd let him. But I have important adventuring to do! I shake myself back to my senses and keep slurping on that magnificent cock while I listen to him talk. Sure enough I get a good sense of what he wants pretty quick, but I'm not about to stop sucking him clean to tell him that, so I keep swallowing dick while he keeps talking.

I giggle around his cock at the comment of strapping men and I look up to give him a wink and a thumbs up to let him know I'm all onboard with checking out the logging camp if I get the chance while I keep cleaning his cock, cradling his spit shined balls as I do so.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu May 13, 2021 8:56 pm

Grumbling in what must be bliss as you service him, the orc eventually lifts his hand from atop your head, albeit with a great deal of reluctance. It gives you the opportunity to finally come up for breath or speech, whichever you favor.

"You keep goin', and I'm gonna end up havin' you for the rest of the night. Nice as that is, you wouldn't be walkin' right after, and you've got a lot of that to do in the mornin'. Best to save this," He thumbs the base of his shaft, which has since grown erect again, for emphasis, "For the wife. I'll have somethin' to eat for you ready when you wake."

With that, the lumbering giant of a lover hefts himself up onto his feet, and begins to dress again, stuff his monstrous cock back into his trousers as best he can. It was getting quite late, seeing as though the only light through the window at this point was the moon, and he probably wouldn't have to worry about anyone but the latest of night crowds seeing him anyway. He bids you farewell, and makes way through the door soon after, leaving you to your own... very sticky devices.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu May 13, 2021 9:08 pm

"Good point." I say, gasping as I kiss the tip of his cock goodbye. "Go pound her into tomorrow. When I've got some more time free, we've got to see how well you can handle the both of us at once." I gave his ass a swat as he left before lying back in the cum soaked bed. Cleaning magic, that's what I need. Or else I'll spend way too much time bathing to get anything done. I started working on stretching my legs, getting the feeling back into them. That fuck may have exhausted my physically, but I felt my lustful energies topped up even more. Well, this is certainly a fun way to recharge, and just in time for my quest tomorrow. For now, though, I focused on getting a very happy sleep so I could tackle tomorrow refreshed.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu May 13, 2021 11:26 pm

Luckily, your newly mortal body and its newly mortal fatigue assist you greatly in your endeavors to fall into a quick and blissful sleep. In spite of the utter mess that was made of your sheets, you easily begin to drift out of consciousness under the warmth of the blankets, only the occasional howling of the wind outside to see you off.

A cacophony of chaos reaches your ears. Cries of bliss and agony and despair in equal parts. The smell of smoke and blood and sex and sweat, mixed with the putrid stench of sulfur. Through skies dyed red by a bloodied moon, abominations flap through the skies, carrying with them the lamenting and damned. What had become of prosperous Hawkenthorne? Where had the inn and its lively owners gone? Where had the buildings you spent the day exploring disappeared? It was all gone, ashes and cinder, consumed by a foulness not meant for this world. As thralls, perhaps once residents or captives from afar march through the dirtied streets, hounded on by demonic figures of lust and hatred, you find the source; atop the mound where there was said to once be a temple, a larger than life figure basks.

Equally profane as she is beautiful, the being who lords over this hellscape is red as the sky she has wrought, a curvaceous creature with parts both man and woman, looks down across the ruins of not only Hawkenthorne, but the world. All having been twisted to her whims. All having been conquered by the foul corruption she wrought across this land. She seems to be searching, though, looking across the thousands of slaves marched in her honor, across the sleepy little hamlet you came to inhabit and beyond. It is only when her eyes seem to land on you, wherever it is you happen to inhabit in this nightmare, that she seems to cease. Even from your place on the ground, impossibly far from where she reigns, you can see it; recognition. Her plump black lips mouth something, only a few words, but you instinctively know them.

'Found you.'

Wings that seem to swallow the crimson skies unfold from her back, and as she descends from her throne atop the world, swooping down upon you like some great dragon come to collect another treasure for its hoard, a blinding light overtaking in your vision, blurring the demonic figure until...

You wake with a jolt, the source of the light made clear; the curtains to your room hadn't been closed the night before, and the morning sun had slowly crept its way across the room until it now shined in your face, stirring you from your nightmare. That dream was... concerning, to say the least. Especially when you considered Marianne's wariness over red-skinned women, and her own vaguely similar appearance to that which you currently possessed, minus some of the more outlandish parts... What more, the darkness that seemed to fall over the world in your mind's eye, it felt familiar. A tainting lust, that corrupted all it touched, bending it and twisting it until all was debauched and broken. It's definitely the same icky feeling that clung to you shortly after you awoke from your previous, much longer slumber.

Regardless of all that, once the terror of the nightmare wore away, you did find yourself in good spirits; you felt stronger, and more energized than you had when you awoke in the mountains. Likely from all the fucking. On the subject of which, it seemed as though the ample seed which stained your loins and thighs had disappeared in the night! It might not have been cleaning magic, after all the sheets were still a crusty mess, but at least your body wasn't stuck to them! Maybe you had absorbed it in your sleep. Maybe that was why you felt so strong. And horny, as well, but that was the usual state of a lust spirit. But with such an excess of raunchiness, you felt like, if you tried, you might just be able to share a little bit of that feeling. Just like the good old days.

Stoke Lust learned! You can use your powers to directly induce arousal in people. Most effective to those receptive to such, resisted by the individual's willpower.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 1:35 am

Awaking with a cold sweat, I lurched forward, kicking off my blanket as I did so. Eyes wide, my fingers curled and dug into the bedsheets beneath me as I panted in the cold morning light. As the room felt like it stopped spinning, I shivered, feeling like I needed to shake off some sickly taint that clung to me even after the dream had ended. That... that woman... could it be... am I dreaming about the one that Marianne mentioned... Well... great, this is just what I needed.

Still shaking slightly I get to my feet. I felt pale, unsafe, exposed. Huh, being exposed never felt like a bad thing before. I wrapped my arms around my chest and shivered, before pulling the curtains closed. I don't know why I did that, it just... made me feel a little safer. Though the feeling of unease that gripped me slowly started to fade and thats when I noticed how... lively I felt. Examining the mess and how strangely clean my body was I started to wonder... is it not just sexual acts that will rejuvenate me, but cum itself? Maybe I shouldn't concern myself with cleaning up so much. And all this energy... yes... I definitely felt a touch of my old power coming back.

My lips curled up into a smile once more as this realisation lifted my spirits back to their usual peppy level. I tapped my feet against the floor a couple of times before I started gathering my clothes and hastily getting them on. Cyrus said he would meet me at the temple in the morning. I used to have a lot of fun in temples back in the day, not even just my own... though sometimes that angered the people that the temple actually belonged to. Hmm... well, no time to mull it over, once I got all my stuff ready I decided to head on down to see what was on offer for... the... thing mortals call the time when you stuff food in your face hole and swallow it in the morning. Breakfast! I know that! I'm smart!
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri May 14, 2021 1:43 am

Morning at the Crossed Swords was a mite bit more quiet than it had been the night before; undoubtedly the laborers of the town ate their morning meals at home before heading off to their daily tasks. Only a handful of folks, mostly humans and lupines, crowd the tables, eating and discussing the events of the day. As you make your way down to the counter, you're acknowledged by Urag, who heads back into what you imagine is the kitchen area to fetch the promised breakfast. It only takes the orc a few minutes before he comes back, ducking through the doorway and trotting his way over to place a wooden tray before you, assembled atop of which is a couple of boiled eggs, a few slices of bread toasted over a fire and a thick slab of crisp bacon.

"Sleep well? Look like you did," He asks gruffly as he settles himself back down on the sturdy stool that sits behind the bar top.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 1:58 am

"Ooh, smells good." I say, hopping onto a seat and rubbing my palms together. "Oh, well... someone managed to help me burn off a lot of energy last night." I say with a wink. I didn't feel like mentioning my dream to him. It didn't seem right. "How did you sleep? I hope the Mrs got to enjoy that freshly cleaned cock as much as I did." I'm eagerly digging into my food as soon as I'm done talking, table manners as absent as... well... my manners in general.

"You know..." I say, my voice garbled from portions of bacon, "I think your cum gave me super powers. I mean, they're my powers, so don't feel too good about yourself, but you definitely packed the extra potency punch needed to help reawaken a few things. I'm all a bit more magical now, its great. Feel more energetic too. Do I seem more energetic to you? I feel more energetic!"

I stop to chew on some toast, then start again before he gets a chance to respond. "Because you know, I definitely felt like I wasn't talking as much as normal yesterday. Like, I was worried I was talking too little, but I definitely feel a bit more of my usual talkativeness coming back. So if you felt like I didn't talk enough before, that would be why. But don't worry, thanks to you, big man, I'm back to maximum charisma with all the words again!"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games