Return to Savarra [LazyKitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Return to Savarra [LazyKitsune]

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:17 pm

The innkeeper carries on her dutiful tending, the vibrations of her groans of delight at your tail's motions only adding to the eye-rolling pleasure she lavishes upon your hardened bud. Assailed by the skillful ministrations of your dark-haired lover, and having been left to want after your encounter with your minotaur friend, it doesn't take all that much longer for the pleasure building in your body to reach a glorious and familiar peak.

The knot in your stomach that had been tightening and tightening with every measure stroke of Marianne's fingers and tongue seemed at once to burst as your moans and gasps of appreciation reach a feverish peak. Your body at once slackens and tenses as white hot lightning surges up your spine and you lose yourself in the blissful ardor of orgasm, the sensation filling you with energy, reminding you of the divine spark you once possessed and still do, even in its much diminished form.

Marianne for her part is generous, holding her tongue against your sensitive clit as you buck and spasm against her face and hand, extending your release by near-torturous seconds until the tremors in your legs stop, your back begins to lose its arch, and you feel yourself slowly coming down from your high, the warm flush in your cheeks and chest just barely noticeable through the sauna's steamy, sex-filled atmosphere. As you regain your facilities, you feel Marianne suckling away your juices, contenting herself to clean the mess you made while your tail continues its briefly paused work between her thighs, gasping through the laps and the occasional slurp.

Once she's gotten her fill, she hefts herself up and crawls forward, your tail still within her. Without ceremony the predatory innkeeper drops herself atop you, sandwiching you against the floor with her hot, sweaty body. She leans in close, seizing your lips in a deep, needy kiss that fills your mouth with the flavor of your release. With her fingers trailing to intertwine with your own, she sucks your bottom lip as she pulls away, practically purring at you as you work your newly gained appendage into her depths with increasing urgency.

"So-omething!.. Tells me we're gonna.. haah, be here for a while, aren't we?" She asks, though it's largely a rhetorical question.

When had you ever been the one-and-done type?

What must be the next few hours pass by in a blur of hot, toe-curling sex. Marianne proves herself to have quite a bit of stamina in spite of her self-admitted sensitivity, no doubt a trait born from having a rut-prone husband, but even she begins to tire as you ring orgasm after orgasm from her curvaeous form. The way she works you in return is admittedly a tad fatiguing; you may have once been able to fuck for days at a time without tiring, but you're decidedly more mortal now than you were then, and your flesh is subject to the same woes others are.

It was, at least, a very refreshing romp in the proverbial hay. If hitting your peak half a dozen times didn't get you good and loose, the heat of the sauna and the steam caressing your nude body certainly had. By the time you and Marianne decouple and begin to scrub down with the provided rags and sweet, scented water, the skylight above provided a great deal less light. The sun had finally begun to disappear behind the horizon, and as you and the innkeeper bid farewell to Eowyn, night had descended upon Hawkenthorne. The not-surprisingly chipper Marianne does you the kindness of leading you back to the inn.

As you enter the commons room, you find it significantly more crowded than it had been when you left. Farmers, laborers and hunters have all returned to town after a hard days work, to be plied by liquor and song until their pockets were empty and their spirits raised. You idly wonder how they would enjoy having their balls emptied on top of that, but you're interrupted by Marianne, who places a hand on your bottom to go with the long, deep kiss she plants on your lips.

"Don't forget our arrangement... Urry would have a field day with an ass like this." She mutters hotly once she pulls off you, and with a nice grope for emphasis, excuses herself to go tend to the bar where the aforementioned orc is.

At long last back on your own, you find yourself with a plethora of options. With the inn so packed, there's plenty of folks to speak with in your pursuit of adventure and coin. Among them is the busty mothgirl who had been so kind as to set you up with a wardrobe, Priscilla, who nurses a drink at one of the long tables while she chats with a lupine. She gives you a small wave when she spots you, but otherwise returns to entertaining her companion.

Recalling your brief introduction to Hawkenthorne from earlier, the sight of a goblin among the crowds of humans and wolf-men stands out to you. A pretty thing, if a little later in her years, and you've no doubt someone has appreciated her beauty in the past, if the insane curves she possesses are anything to gauge. With her hefty bust straining the buttons of her dress and a pair of wide hips that can only be described as "brood-motherly", she looks like a half-pint fertility icon! The look on her face is anything but beautiful, though. The thoroughly worried expression on her features that makes you half think the streaks of grey in her neat, black hair are recent additions.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:27 am

My moans can no doubt be heard from outside as Marianne brings me to my peak, my hips quivering and shaking against her face. My horns dig into the floor boards below as I arch my back, a habit I would have to find a way to mitigate if I want to avoid leaving scratch marks everywhere I fuck. My eyes lid as my lips curl into an 'o' shape, letting my moans travel through the air as if Marianne's fingers and mouth were playing me like an instrument. My clit was more than happy to rub against her plump lips and wonderful tongue as I rode on wave after wave of ecstatic release, until finally I was slumped against the ground, my hands pulling away from her hair to leave her to drink up my juices at her own leisure.

My brief reprise to catch my breath is ended in the best way possible, with the hot, naked innkeeper dropping herself on top of me. This makes watching her expression as my tail thrusts into her all the easier and I moan into our kiss, delighted by the returning taste of her lips as well as the flavour of my juices she brought with her. Indeed we would be there for a while more - it was important the woman knew the benefits of giving a lust spirit a place to stay.

With the both of us returning to the inn with a satisfied glow to us, I'm quite excited to see it so packed, always one to go where the people are. Although I'm more than willing to hold off on any meet and greets as Marianne presses her lips against mine. My tail curls around her briefly as we kiss, no doubt drawing the eye of quite a few of the inn's patrons. "Be sure to let him know he can have it whenever he wants it." I reply, giving my ass a little shake into her grip before she moves on.

With Cyrus's cloak bundled under one arm, I take another loon around the inn. Giving Priscilla a wave as I catch her, I consider going over to have a chat with my tailor. Although then another catches my eye. A goblin, perhaps the alchemist Marianne mentioned earlier, seemed to be quite distressed. Well, that just would not do, this was a place for merriment after all. Spreading cheer was what I did best, so I made my way over towards her with a soft smile.

"Excuse me," I say as I approach "I'm Aurora. Pleasure to meet you, hope you don't mind if I sit with you. I was feeling a little lonely and you look like you'd make good company." I say, pulling up a chair, but waiting for her to give the OK before sitting down. "Don't suppose you'd be up for a little chat?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:19 pm

Your approach towards the goblin isn't met with any resistance, and without that resistance, you settle down in a chair across from the distressed matron. She combs her fingers through her thick black hair, likely to compose herself, before giving her own introduction.

"Nadene... It's nice to meet you." She says, although it's obvious whatever troubles her keeps her from enjoying your winning personality. Trouble is often in want of company, however, and given a few more moments she speaks again.

"Apologies if I'm not very talkative... I actually came here to speak with Marianne, though you two seem acquainted," She tells you, proving that her little kiss goodbye did not go unnoticed. "Truth be told, we don't get along, but she's the only one around these parts who knows her way around a sword, and I'm terribly afraid I'll need one soon."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:22 pm

My eyes light up the moment she brings up needing someone skilled with a sword. It would seem coming to this woebegone goblin was the right call after all. Whatever I can do to aid her troubles might just help establish me as an adventurer for hire. "Nadene. That's such a lovely name." I say with a smile, easing into the conversation, although my tail was starting to idly sway out from the side of my chair in excitement.

"Oh, Marianne and I only just met today. We seem to be getting along though. Although if you're in need of capable help, I might be able to assist." I place a hand against my chest as I offer up my services. "I'm new in town, but I have a great deal of experience with adventure of all sorts. I'm hoping to put that experience to use in Hawkethorne and make myself some coin in the process." I shift in my seat to show off the hilt of one of my new blades on my belt. "Why don't you tell me a bit about whatever's bothering you and I'll let you know if it sounds like something I can help take care of." I reach over to rest one of my hands atop hers reassuringly, smiling invitingly at the woman, hoping to make her comfortable enough to share more with me.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:11 pm

The goblin woman hears out your pitch, biting her lip as if to contemplate her options. It doesn't take more than a moment before she sighs in defeat. For all her worries, seems rather open to the prospect of telling you about her woes. Perhaps it's because she's so worried.

"Well... I suppose it can't hurt. It's my daughter. I'm an alchemist by trade, you see, and as with any craft, I require raw materials to brew my potions and make my salves. The Marches are a wonderful place to collect those reagents, on account of being so remote and wild, but traipsing through the woods for a day and a night looking for mushrooms and wolfsbane is quite taxing and, well, I'm not quite so young as I used to be." She frowns, and you imagine aging isn't exactly something mortals enjoy, even if the concept is far from something elves, spirits, or especially elven spirits need worry for.

"But, that's beside the point. My daughter, Uresa, is young enough to handle the task, and old enough to take care of herself... most part. Whenever she heads out into the Old Woods, she's usually back within a day or two... But it's been nearly a week now, and with the strange rumors circulating town after that explosion, I'm worried something happened to her." Nadene looks at you pleadingly, half to beg your help and half to beg the Gods she's wrong, by the looks of it.

"I can't give you much detail as to where in the woods she headed off too; plants tend to grow wherever they're wont to, but I can reward you handsomely for bringing her back. Please, won't you go looking for her?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:53 pm

I try to keep a soft, reassuring smile on my face as she speaks, although I can feel her concern and worry and it stirs similar emotions in me. It must be so difficult for her, for her daughter to be out there for this long while feeling like there is not anything she can do about it. Ageing was one of the most alien concepts in the world for me, but then again, I was also denied being able to spend my life with another. In the end, I would always live on in one form or another. There was a certain beauty in growing old with friends, loved ones and family - an adventure that I would never be able to take part in. There were times I wondered what my life might be like if I did age like the mortal races. Would I settle down? Would I have a family? ...I'd be a terrible mother... so its probably... for the best... that that's not my destiny... Besides, who would I have a family with? Everyone's opinion of me was more or less in line of what Urag first said when he saw me. 'Odd one, but nice tits'. I do have nice tits, so... I guess he's not wrong.

Wow, where did all that come from? Shaking these errant thoughts away, I squeeze Nadene's hand softly. "Of course I will." I say, doing my best to smile confidently. "I'll head off first thing in the morning. I'm sure I'll find her, just you see." I'll sit with Nadene for as long as she seems to need company, but whenever the time comes to make my way to my room I'll swing by the bar and give Urag a little wink, shaking my ass in his direction. Heading upstairs, instead of going to my room right away to rest, I knock on Cyrus's door softly to see if he's awake.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:22 am

Distraught as she is, Nadene makes for something of poor company, though she seems to appreciate your attempts to console her. Weighed down by thoughts of mortality and of isolation, your own ability to make joyous conservation is somewhat blunted. When Nadene excuses herself to return to her shop and her other children, you're able to make your way up the stairs, but not before enticing the orcish stud behind the bar, who gives you a tusky grin as you disappear to the second story of the inn. With the hustle and bustle of the commons room below you muted to a gentle hum, you pace carefully to Cyrus' door and rap your knuckles against the wooden frame. It takes a few moments, but your keen elven ears pick up the textbook signs of shuffling from within, and the lock on the door clicks open.

A disheveled mop of soft, sandy blond hair pokes its way out of the gap in the opening door, two feline ears twitching ever so slightly as a groggy Cyrus looks you over. A cute little grin peels its way across his face, and the pretty boy opens the door for easier access.

"Didn't expect you to visit so soon. Back for seconds?" He jests.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:18 pm

"Nice bedhead." I say with a grin, ruffling my hand through his hair before I shrug. "Your boss just recently reminded me what mortal stamina feels like. Gods, she's good with that tongue of hers." I say with a slight yearning as I reminisce about my time in the bathhouse with Marianne. Bringing my attention back to the room, I wink at Cyrus, sure I just gave him one hell of a mental image to savour. "But actually I came here for a couple of other reasons. Firstly..." I gestured to myself, twirling slightly and tugging on the edges of my jacket. "Much to the dismay of almost every man in this town, I now have clothes. What do you think? Stylish, warm, hardy... and, best of all..." I puff my chest out, giving it a little shake as I wave my low cut neckline in Cyrus's face "I'm still showing off plenty to be a tease."

Letting him ogle as much as he wanted for a few more seconds, I then tap my finger on his nose to make sure he was a little more refocused when I returned to talking. "I also wanted to know how you were feeling. Those bruises healing alright?" A fold my hands behind my back as I await his answer. "Its just that I've got a job. I've become an adventurer and I'm starting my grand career of heroism by finding the alchemist's daughter. Figured I could use someone who knows the lay of the land with me so I was wondering if you would be able to come with me in the morning. ...Which is why I asked... if you were OK... in case you were wondering."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:45 am

"You certainly don't waste any time do you?" Cyrus remarks playfully as you recount your evening with Marianne. Whether or not the mental image of you writhing beneath the innkeeper, or the little wiggle from your highlighted cleavage ends up being what distracts him matters little, for your little boop to the nose seems to bring him back to the present well enough. When questioned about his wounds, he rolls his shoulders a tad, as if to simultaneously feel them out and to shrug at the same time.

"Still hurts like a bitch. I'll probably head to the temple tomorrow and see if I can't get some healing done. Hopefully the old priest is feeling better after his run-in with the cultists." He says nonchalantly, although he pouts when you carry on with your request.

"Only checking on me for my expertise, huh? Here I thought you actually cared how I was doing." The devious thing about Cyrus is that you can't seem to tell when he's actually offended or he's simply joking with you. You had heard the term "puppy dog" eyes, but this feline fellow is quite good at putting on his own "hurt kitten" display. Still, he seems to relent after a moment. "Suppose I don't have much of a choice, though. A couple of Nadene's younger daughters like to hear me play down in the common's room, and I'd be losing a significant number of tips if something happened to one of them."

You can imagine that well enough. Cyrus certainly has the boyish good looks to garner the interest of teens with too much pocket money for their own good. Or older women, with emptier pockets of a different kind that needed to be filled. Which, ties in relatively well to his next question.

"Well, with that settled, I think I'm going to go bundle up again. Thought about my offer from earlier? I like to think I'm a pretty good cuddler. Plus, I might need a, erm, check-up, in the morning. You know, for morale purposes. Adventurers need to keep their spirits high."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:23 am

"Oh, I fucked a cute catboy, got coated in minotaur cum, had an intimate bath with a human and I've been told to expect similar attention from her orc husband sometime in the near future. Honestly, its a slow start for me compared to when I normally arrive in a new town, but I'm not my usual self, so I think I'm doing well all things considered." I say before moving the conversation on to more serious matters. I watch with a slight pout as he rolls his shoulders in reaction to me asking about his injuries. He seems to be brushing it off as if it wasn't a big deal, but 'hurts like a bitch' was probably not too much of an exaggeration. I had gotten quite a close look at those bruises earlier after all.

"Right, I've been meaning to speak with the priest myself. Heinrich, right? Marianne told me a bit about what happened. Maybe I'll tag along when you go to catch the story from him personally. Got quite a lot on my to-do list. Restore my power, rescue lost goblin, fuck one of those wolf men... all extremely important things, it's rather difficult to prioritise." I say, smiling again, although it falters for a moment when I struggle to figure out whether or not Cyrus was playing ups his disappointment with my previous comment. Still rusty with friendly banter at times it would seem... why does it seem so easy sometimes, then completely out of my grasp at others? I could feel that the line wasn't landing as I said it. Do other spirits feel like putting their foot in their mouth sometimes? Probably not... they're all about greater wisdom and the natural world... even if they say something embarrassing they probably say it cryptic enough to get away with it. Maybe that's the key, be more cryptic! Something to try for next time. For now doubling down on the gag should work! That's always a brilliant solution! Laugh with me, fellow mortal!

"Well, come on, now. Was your interest in me earlier because of my winning personality, or because of me 'expertise'? Eh? Eh?" I say, nudging him slightly while wriggling my eyebrows. "Eh..." Why did I feel like that actually made the problem worse? Laughing a little uneasily, I sigh as I glance behind him to his bed, noting the scratch marks left behind by my horns. "Uh, yeah... I mean... no, but that sounds great, its just that I'm kind of expecting Urag to uh... you know... because Marianne and I... and she has the deal where... so I was just..." I start gesturing behind myself with my thumb while may tail started swaying around, the tip darting between my ankles. "I mean, unless you'd be OK with Urag coming in here and... you know... but I figured that wouldn't really be your sort of thing so I was just going to wait in... my room... I think... honestly not sure where we landed on me getting a room... but that was... sort of... the plan... the deal...io... the dealio... for tonight's events..."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:42 am

Cyrus quirks a brow at your attempts to get a raise out of him. Why was being charismatic so difficult? It didn't used to be difficult! Sure, you used to be something of a divine being, but you were funny! They didn't just laugh because you were a spirit of great power! Surely... Crisis of confidence aside, the catboy shakes his head.

"You know, in the future, 'I'm busy tonight' would suffice." He tells you, flicking you with the tip of his tail in what must be a playful rebuke.

"Go on and have fun. Just, don't expect that morning head tomorrow. I've already come too close for comfort with a mouthful of orc spunk today. I'll meet you over at the temple in the morning. Shouldn't be hard to find, on account of being well... the only temple in town. Aside from the one atop the hill, I guess. But that exploded." With a small wave of his hand, the catboy bard slides back into his room and closes the door behind him. At least he doesn't prove to be the jealous type.

Left to your own devices, it only now occurs to you that you hadn't actually asked which room was supposed to be yours. Each room seems to be outfitted with a locking mechanism, so you probably couldn't just choose your own... it's a bit of a conundrum, but, perhaps to show you that the world wasn't totally out to get you after your awkward fumblings in the fields of banter earlier, the squeaking of wooden stairs alerts you to somebody coming up onto the second story. You turn around in time to see Urag, in all his seven-foot-something glory stepping up into the hallway. He gives you a grunt of acknowledgement, holding a key up between his thick fingers.

"Forgot this." He tells you, pacing forward until he's standing to your front, his ham-like hand extended out to give you the metallic key, which by the looks has been etched with a crude number that presumably matches one of the rooms. But the key isn't exactly what draws your eye. He looked comically hunched behind the bar counter earlier, but up close the hefty orcish man looks like he could give Kyris a run for his money. If he was about as tall as the minotaur, and about as muscular as the minotaur... you shudder at the thought of what else on him might be minotaur sized.

"Somethin' wrong?" The stoic greenskin grumbles.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:04 am

I grin sheepishly back at him, my own tail going to flick him in response, although I still feel like I wasn't saying enough. I point determinedly at him and declare "Don't let rejection get you down, you're worth more than how much sex you get from other people." To on the nose Aurora! Be more cryptic! More cryptic!

I place my palms together and tilt my head down slightly, imitating the stance of some of the more sagely spirits I had known. "The flower... not in the sun... is no less beautiful... than the flower... currently in it's light... and with but the passing of the day... will find light of its own... to... wash upon it..." Nodding sagely, I figure I should probably stop now, my infinite wisdom undoubtedly being the best point to end this conversation. "See you in the morning!" I call after him as he closes the door.

Well, with that conversation safely salvaged and gone brilliantly, I begin my grand quest to... figure out which room was mine. My grand and fortunately short quest as Urag makes his way upstairs with my key. Clearly I'm as good at questing as I am banter. I giggle and shrug my shoulders as he shows me the key I forgot, although I find myself blushing more and more the closer he gets.

"...Not anymore..." I murmur in response, my tail curling up as I look over Urag's impressive frame. Up close like this, he certainly seemed like a match for the handsome blacksmith in size... I'd be surprised if he also had a dick to match, but I wouldn't say no to that. Maybe if Urag was an all around match for Kyris he could give some advice on how to deal with his... threading through the eye of a needle situation.

Taking the key from his hand, my palm trails across his for a few moments, feeling how much larger and stronger it was. Everything had been so much... more... since I came back a lot more mortal than normal. Right now, a man like Urag might just be able to break me... in the best possible way. Turning away from him, however briefly, to locate the door that matched my key and unlock it, I look back at him as I open it up. "So... you here to help me break in my new bed? Any thoughts on how you want me?" I ask, giving my ass a little shake in his direction.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:47 pm

Urag seems to stare at you for a few moments. Frankly, it's difficult to get a read on him even in the best of circumstances, quiet type that he is. Under the unflinching gaze of his blood red irises, you almost feel like wilting, if only because of the confidence hit that accompanies a pending rejection. Wilting like a flower... not in the sun. However, he finally speaks up after a moment.

"Oh. You wanted to fuck." He eventually declares, recognition eventually playing across his square features. "Shoulda said so."

Maybe it was a lack of cultural communication. Orcs seemed like a pretty direct people, right? Or maybe Urag just wasn't expecting you to jump his bones so soon after his wife jumped yours. Either way, the hulking greenskin makes his way just a bit more down the hall and reaches down to give your ass a good swat with his bear paw of a hand. He palms your shapely cheek, giving it an appreciative fondle before pulling back and swatting it again. That time, he put a bit more force into the blow, enough to leave a pleasant tingle dancing across your flesh and more importantly, to get you moving forward into the room. Once you indulged him in that, he followed closely behind, making sure to shut the door tightly after he ducked beneath the frame.

"Strip."

His rumbling comes in no uncertain terms, and he follows up on his own demand by grasping at the edges of his woolen tunic. The large garment slips easy enough off his form, and gives you an eye full of the rippling physique beneath. He's certainly a fine example of Orcish masculinity; broad shoulders, a wide, powerful chest with a thick coat of wiry black hair that, like his braided beard, shows a few flecks of white here and there to denote his worldly experience. His stomach isn't quite the chiseled washboard someone leaner like Cyrus might have, a soft curve to his belly that makes it somewhat difficult to make out the brawny abdomen beneath, though a cursory poke would certainly confirm the power beneath that pudge. Without the sleeves of his shirt to guard them, you can appreciate how incredibly thick his arms are, wider around than your own very generous thighs for sure.

The all around beefy barkeeper begins undoing his belt with those thick fingers of his, and you almost want to wait with baited breath as he pulls the copper buckle apart and slips the leather accessory open. It only takes him a few more seconds and send his trousers sliding down his well-built thighs to bunch around his knees. Knees that your eyes are drawn to by virtue of the fact that his cock happens to hang freely just a bit above them, with a pair of low hanging, orange-sized balls just behind it. It must be nearly a foot long even in its softness, and he grunts to gain your attention while you admire it, this time to get your attention.

"Wife says you've got a good tongue. Put it to use."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:43 pm

A slight jolt runs through me as his palm strikes my rear while my mind comes to terms with his directness. This was something I could adapt to more easily than banter. I'm well versed in different approaches to indulging in carnal pleasure and Urag's curt focus was just another one of these. His attention on my ass shows where his focus is, so that's where I put mine, pushing it out into his grip and letting him move my body with his follow up smack. I set Cyrus's cloak aside and out of the way before I begin stripping, not wanting it caught in any potential mess that might be about to happen. When I do begin to disrobe, however, its not with any usual flare or style - there's no point to drawing out a show with Urag, not with the way he was acting. To match him, I began peeling off my clothes with an almost determined haste, embodying more of a wild beast eager to be rutted rather than a sly temptress attempting to allure her partner into desiring her.

I can predict where things are going even before he gives his next command, grabbing a pillow off of the bed and setting it to the ground in front of him. I watch, my tongue trailing across his lips as more and more of his cock is revealed, reaching far lower than I expected it to even while soft. I find myself ooh-ing softly in anticipation, my mind already racing with ways to play with that thick slab of man meat. I nod at his command, setting my knees down on the pillow in front of him. I cup the underside of his cock with one hand, getting a good feel for his girth, while my other places itself on his thigh for support. I tilt my face to the side and lean in close, letting myself get acclimatised to this new cock. My nose breaths in his thick scent while my cheek gets used to the brush of his bushy hair around the base of his crotch. Not wanting to leave the man waiting, I begin by planting a few kisses on the side of his cock, sucking at the flesh between my lips to better lavish it with my tongue. After a few of these taste test kisses I begin dragging my face along his length, sliding my tongue across to leave a trail of my saliva, all the while my hand begins to work his cock over. My other hand moves as I start to properly bury myself between his legs, my head dipping beneath his cock to lavish the underside, and my soft fingers cup his hefty, swaying sack, keeping them steady before I make my way up to plant kisses on them both. With them hanging above me, I let my tongue slide out of my mouth to act as their seat, wiggling it back and forth to give their underside a generous sense of my warm, wet attention.

With my appreciation given to his heavy sack, my lips begin their journey back across his cock, kissing and licking along his glorious length. Maybe next time it'd be best to do this with Marianne... there was plenty of cock to share. Still, I could trail across the musky flesh of his fuck pole for hours and still want more, but I was leaving the most sensitive part still unattended and hanging against my shoulder and neck. I make my way down his length, tilting it up with my hand as I lower myself closer to the ground in order for my lips to meet his tip. I trail the outer skin around his head first, my lips wetting his rim and dipping my tongue in to awaken the sides of his head. With that done, all that is left is to give his tip the attention it deserves, planting a slow kiss on his cumslit before slowly pressing my tongue across his tip, a long, sliding lick shortly followed by a few faster laps before its nice and went and ready for me to press the tip into my mouth to begin warming it up.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:24 pm

The orc leans back as you settle down onto the floor in front of him and begin your work, his weight resting against the door itself as a testament to the security it provides. It's certainly difficult to worry about security when faced with such a delightful treat though. His hefty member is much thicker than your wrist, and somewhat difficult to pump in your hands, though you've certainly managed with in the past and continued to do so. The musky, masculine scent of his cock and weighty balls urges you along every step of the way, dragging your lips and tongue along the veiny expanse of his shaft as you coax him to erectness with practiced ease. Every kiss and lick and stroke gets him a little stiffer, making it a little thicker and a little longer. By the time you heft it up with your hand and begin to lavish the wide head, he's already half-mast, and the way you begin lapping at his cum slit only gets him harder. You can feel it pulsing to life, forcing you to slip backwards just a tad to accommodate his manhood, the likes of which is longer than your forearm by the time he's gotten good and ready to go.

With well over a foot of throbbing, dark green cockmeat pressed against your lips, it's not a surprise what comes next. Finally stirring from his stupor, Urag stands up straighter than he had before, and a big hand comes down from above to rest atop your head. Your earlier encounter with his fondling reminds you the power that he can put behind those arms of his, and the futility of resisting him as he pushes your head between his legs sets in. The bulbous head of his shaft presses into your plush lips, and barring some heavy resistant, forces its way into your mouth. Fucking this giant of a man will surely test just how stretchy your body remains in its mortal state, you realize, as your jaw is forced to open wide in acceptance of this mouthwatering invader. For all his direct forcefulness, he doesn't immediately pound his way into your throat, though he certainly drags his length along your tongue until he's at the precipice of it. Which, frankly, doesn't cover very much of the immense tool you've got to pleasure.

"How rough?" He asks, gentlemanly as an orc is wont to get.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 08, 2020 1:59 pm

With my dutiful attention bringing the Orc's cock to its full, proud, throbbing mass, each kiss and lick I brought to his flesh also drew an enthralled sigh or gasp out of me as I was gifted with even more cock to play with. His titanic fuck pole seemed to encompass the entirety of my vision, leaving my face buried in cock as I ran my tongue across his underside before bringing my eager, slutty lips to his tip. Positioned where I belong, kneeling at the end of his cock, its not hard for him to push my head towards him and spread my mouth open with his cock. I breath out through my nose in a heavy sigh as I feel his cock head pushing my tongue down and taking ownership of my mouth just by slipping on in. I felt my throat reflexively relax and mouth fill with saliva that started to trickle out around my lips before his cock plugged them up, leaving me primed and ready for a throat fucking.

Fuck, and there was still so much more of this tasty cock to take. Plenty for Marianne and I to share together some time... or maybe a few times... few dozen... or more. An undeniable wet patch was forming on the pillow beneath my knees as my thighs grew stickier with my juices, just from having serviced such a specimen of masculinity. And with all of that I'm left with a simple question, although no simple way to answer it given my mouth is stuffed full of orc cock.

To give him the answer he's waiting for, I lurch my head forward, trying to take as much of his cock into my throat as I can with a simple, eager bob of my head before pulling back and winking at him, even as the motion leaves me breathless, watery eyed and gargling saliva against his cock. As I bob on his cock like this a few more times, the message is made clear. My lips, my mouth, my throat... they're all here for you to fuck as hard and as roughly as you want, big guy. Just have at it.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat May 09, 2020 8:20 pm

The orc merely grunts in response to your sudden lurch, relishing in the feeling of several inches of cock sliding into your throat as you bob back up to the head. The thick fingers pressed into your scalp tighten their grip and your invitation is quickly accepted. Without much in the way of warning Urag reels his hips back and gives them a rough shove forward, pushing your head between his thighs as he does. Your jaw is forced wide open, his thick orcish shaft dragging its way across your tongue as it slides past your tonsils and down your gullet. Your gag reflexed has long since disappeared into the ether, easing his journey into your throat, though the girth of his member is more than enough to provide its own resistance; you can feel it visibly bulging as he feeds you more and more of his length. With tears welling in your eyes, you finally see the end of this experiment in capacity as he sheaths himself entirely in your mouth, his balls coming to rest against your chin and the patch of musky black hair above his sex tickling your nose.

A deep, satisfactory grumble follows that, Urag rewarding you for your pliability with a vocalization of his pleasure. Holding you there for a moment, its only when your lungs begin to lightly burn with the need for air that he mercifully pulls back, drool dripping down your face as he pulls the impossibly large shaft from your mouth until just his wide head remains between your pillowy lips. You get but one or two breathes through the nose before he suddenly drives himself forward again, forgoing any of the slowness of his first foray into your throat with a single rough shove that sees him burying himself to the hilt a second them. A third follows that, and soon he's begun a hard, rhythmic pattern of thrusts into your mouth. Each jerk of his hips is powerful, sending his heavy nuts to smack against your chin and his tool battering against the back of your throat and beyond.

His hand, secure on the back of your hand, is a mercy; if not for him bracing you with his powerful arm, you likely would have been sent tumbling onto your back by the sudden shifts in weight. Perhaps as further insurance against such an eventuality, he puts his other hand up onto your right horn, gripping it tight to keep your head right where it needs to be. The hulking specimen of a greenskin before you grunts and rumbles in bliss, using your esophagus as a glorified pussy to rut into, stretching it to limits that can't help but remind you of your golden days and all the debauched exploits you had gotten up to in eras past. It seems you hadn't totally lost your touch, to be able to take such a monster with so little warm up and so little discomfort.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:31 pm

I gag happily around his cock as my jaw and throat are stretched open by his massive cock with one mighty thrust. With my face pressed against his crotch and balls and held so firmly in place, my body shivers as my nose is assailed by the potent scent of his musk directly before me. Completely at his mercy, I open myself up to him as best I can, taking what few breaths are given to me. To be so full of cock reminded me of my glory days and helped me feel like I was brushing off some of the dust from my skills. To be able to take a cock like this only made me wetter at the thought of what it would feel like to take it in one of my other holes. How a mortal human like Marianne could take this cock so often I could hardly fathom, and why she would ever get off of it I understood less.

I used my hands to cup his balls, giving them a gentle fondle as tribute to their size and virility - although my window to do so was often very brief given their tendency to smack against my face. If it weren't for his grip on me he would have probably flipped me onto my back just by thrusting into my throat and the force of his balls smacking me might very well leave a light bruise on a mortal's lips. If this was what he was like outside of a rut, I'm surprised anyone in the town can walk during his white weeks. Either way, I was more than willing to let him unburden his seed as deep within me as he pleased.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:55 pm

The slick, wet clapping that punctuates your throat-fucking carries on as Urag thrusts into your mouth with practiced ease. It's not exactly the type of act one can use to show off their prowess, being used as nothing more than a warm hole, but your newly acquainted lover doesn't seem to have any protests to the situation. He gives you an appreciative grunt as you try your hardest to fondle his gonads, fingers massaging the hand-filling orbs and how hefty they seem to be. You can only imagine what kind of payload they have in store, second only to the absolute deluge you found yourself receiving earlier in the afternoon from fellow stallion Kyris. If such a thought had you dripping in need, whatever is going through Urag's mind must also be getting him hot and bothered, because you find his thick fingers leaving your scale to grip the other horn jutting out of your skull.

Given more leverage, the orc begins fucking your face harder and faster. You can hear his breathing, deep and rumbling as it is, growing more labored as his arousal heightens. It's hard to keep track of time when your head is being rattled by the powerful hips of a titan-like man such as Urag, the salty, musky flavor of his manhood drowning your taste buds and the sensation of your throat being stretched wide open every time he bottoms out. As such, you've no idea how long he'd been throat fucking you by the time he starts to reach his peak. All you can experience is the familiar sight of a lover reaching his gradual peak, watching with tears streaming down your cheeks and drool down your chin as he ramps up his efforts. The slow, methodical, rhythmic claps of his balls become more erratic and hurried. He grunts and growls, his brows knitting close and his strong, slab-like stomach clenching involuntarily.

"'S comin'." Is all the usually stoic barkeeper manages to say, as if you couldn't tell he was close by the way his already arm-length shaft seems to grow somehow even thicker between your lips. He's pistoning into you like an animal in heat, desperately trying to hit that final plateau and reward you for your good service with a big, sticky load of orc cum. Luckily, your reward comes before he dislocates your poor jaw, a sudden shudder echoing through his massive body. His balls suddenly contract upwards, and he slams himself home once, then twice, and holds you by your horns as you feel his cock throb powerfully in your throat. The first gout of cum shoots so powerfully that your already bulged throat seems to stretch even wider to contain it as it drains down into your stomach. The second is similarly powerful, a deep warmth filling you as your green-skinned lover all but roars in triumph, the sensation of emptying his balls too much to keep his usual demeanor in check.

What follows is nearly a dozen more powerful throbs, each unleashing another torrent of jizz down your throat. Mercifully, he pulls back after the fourth or fifth, freeing your throat to allow whatever air you can suck down between spurts, and allowing your to taste the rich, creamy seed he's gifted you with, several long strands trailing across your tongue as he pulls out all the way to the bulbous head.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:13 pm

I can do nothing but take the throat fucking with glee and my own unique brand of pride as his thick, green cock tests out my throat's limits. His grip on my horns immediately makes my thighs slicken with my juices. I would be moaning around his cock if my currently more mortal gag reflex hadn't been broken and reformed several times over by this dick alone and have me too breathless to do anything but slurp and choke and suck. My currently sultry yet dainty form must look absurd choking on this huge a cock, yet feeling so dwarfed and held and stuffed had me ready to cum from this throat fucking alone.

And his seed... by all the fucks I've had, it was good to get pumped with so much seed again. I don't even need to follow the first few spurts as they're pumped straight down my well stretched throat, but the rest I drink up needily, savouring the taste as his spunk rolls across my tongue before following to keep it inside of me, making sure I didn't start overflowing from his huge load so he always had room to release more.

With his balls finally emptied inside of me, I gulp down the last of his cum and suck out some more from his tip, before pulling my lips back with a kiss. Gasping for air and wiping the tears from my eyes - though letting the streaks on my cheeks and saliva on my chin stay for his viewing pleasure at the moment - I look up at him and smile, giving his cock a tender stroke. "Hmm... can't get enough of taking a cock like that..."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games