Pokemon: Mystery Sex Dungeon(c-war)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon: Mystery Sex Dungeon(c-war)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:00 am

She nodded happily digging coins out of her remaining wool "I have some yup!" She told you happily. As you entered the place reaked of old cum and sex, "Standing" Nearby was a Lamia Like Arbok who was reading a book and smoking a pipe lazily, she looked up as the bell rang "Hey Huns, Here to Rent or work?" She asked looking at you and cocking her head, seeming interested though a bit distracted, and was behind a counter.

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:28 pm

"to work," I reply. "Or at least to learn about working. What kind of terms and pay do you offer?" I also look at what my sheepish friend has to see if it looks like enough for... anything.
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:47 am

She Hummed "You Keep Any Tips you Get and get 30% of the cash from Renting though, And Guaranteed Protection, No one's Hypnoing or Sleep Sporing or whatever you while you're here to try and kidnap you like they do to street girls." She explain simply as the Cute Sheep Girl Showed you enough money for maybe one outfit, for sure if she didn't get any underwear.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:43 am

"okay, deal, I'm in," I reply without thinking. Then I realize something. "Wait, will I have a schedule of when to be here, or do I kinda set my own? Not that it'll change my agreement, I just need to know."

To Wooloo I say; "my guess is that you could maybe buy one real outfit with that. Or a few meals. Or you can work here to earn more cash."
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:33 am

The Sheep girl looked confused around, you had a feeling she didn't understand what kind of shop this was as The Arbok Responded "Well, You Kinda just show up, the difference is we have a few different jobs, with different cost to rent, and each job has a required amount of time you have to work it before you leave and all that, and the jobs are first come first serve." she explained to you

"Right now, we have Four Jobs open, One is the "Communal Hole" Basically we get paid by the city on how many you fuck at that job and you get your pay from that, thanks to the job being well "Free To Use" You See?" She asked with a hum

"Second Thing we have is called "Cleaner Duty" Basically the job is to sit in a room and wait for a client to come in, then you clean whatever they want with your tongue, You would get paid Ten Percent of whatever they paid to rent someone else, If Someone Working uses you then you get five percent of their pay." She explained looking more distracted.

"Those Two are called our irregular Jobs the two regular jobs we have open are "Pack Breeder" Basically You Alone in a Room with, however many people happen to be renting you, Sorta like a Constant Gang Bang" She said nodding before humming

"And Last Thing open is "Common Room Hole" Basically We Tie you to a bed in a room with whoever else takes the job and our Guards keep an Eye on you all and make sure people are paying and stuff, You came in pretty late today~" She moaned near the end.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:18 am

I look at Wooloo to see how she's taking the news of exactly what this shop is. "Not gonna force you, but this is probably the easiest way to earn money around here, which you'll need if you want pretty clothes."

I have a pretty good guess why the clerk is distracted, but I'm curious enough to want to see it happen, so I get closer as I ask, "which tends to pay the best? And does being a pack breeder mean they'd be trying to knock me up?" As I think of the possibility, I remember how it felt to have Grimer in me last night. I let one hand wander to my pussy as I contemplate being used by a whole pack and maybe laying Eggs for them.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:32 am

Your wooloo Friend seems....Clueless, as in she literally didn't understand what you were talking about...she might not know what sex even is.

The Arbok Hummed tensing and untensing looking heavily distracted as you saw the tip of her tail curling up "Anyone can impregnate you, we do not stop people from cumming inside as much as they like if you want to not get pregnant you can pay for meds on your~ Own~" She shuddered and jerked before relaxing, you got sight of two cum covered cocks as she settled down, whoever she had done had to be under the desk.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:54 am

"Well, I'll go for that one," I reply. "Hey, pal, you gonna try it or just stand there like a statue?" I ask Wooloo. I then have an idea. "Uh, would the two of us be able to be breeders together, in the same room? Otherwise she may stand there until either I get back. Unless someone takes her thinking she's a worker." At this point, I'm taking her lack of response as consent. If she doesn't understand what this is about, she needs to learn.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:58 am

((I have been Rolling for her to catch on, she hasn't roll over a five and just got a Nat1 lol))

Wooloo just cocked her head in confusion while the Arbok Hummed "How about You do the breeder and I get her set up as the Community Hole, She looks like she'd do good there." The arbok said while Wooloo just seemed confused and accepting.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:37 am

"Well, that does seem to be what she'd be able to handle," I say with a sigh. "I mean, she asked me about where to find clothes when I've been walking around naked. She's pretty friendly, but not the brightest bulb in the box." I shake my head a little. "ok, let's do this."

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:39 am

The Arbok came out and a Fainted Pichu Girl Fell out from behind her desk, coated in cum and leaking it from both holes, The Arbok seemed to ignore that as she led you to a Room with a Small Bed "This is where you'll be Working." She Told you Pointing to the room, then pointing at a Nearby Bisharp "This is Lancel he'll be your Bouncer Today, If the Clients get to rough or rowdy he's here to protect you." She Explained "Once you get in and I get your friend settled in you should only have to wait thirty minutes at max for Mon to come in, Packs Tend to prefer Gang Bangs, And We Have Two Packs and a Pride in Town, Sometimes the Girls From the Pride come down to Dom a Girl Too." She Explained grinning, before shrugging "Then Again sometimes you get randoms but Packs and Prides Always the best~" She Hissed Pleasantly.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:29 am

"Sounds like fun," I reply. I'm still a little hesitant, but since this seems like part of the normal way of life in this world, and I am genuinely curious about what is going to happen, on top of being a horny Fairy type. "See ya later," I say to both the Arbok and the Wooloo.

While I wait for clients to show up, I explore the room to see if there are any toys or tools that we can use during "playtime", and if he's willing, I talk a bit with Lancel.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:54 am

He Was Willing it Turned out He explained that Toys, Tools and Liquids were kept in rollers that would be brought in if the clients paid extra for it, He also Explained that the two Packs were an All Futa Mightyena, both Mon and Morph and an All Mon Pack of the Zizagoon Line With an Obstagoon Boss, the Pride was a Male Luxray with a Harem of Female Cat Types, his main Wife being a Pyroar, and she often paid for the others to dom a girl when she wanted some alone time, He Also Told you that Sometimes other herds and stuff come through, so it's possible that you could run into a herd of Nidos or Mice Likes or something as they move through the area.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:48 am

"I'm not sure if a Nido pack would be a good thing or a bad thing," I admit. "I was with a Grimer girl last night, and her super effective poison nature kinda made me go crazy this morning."

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:01 am

He Nodded before Looking up and down the Hall, He Hummed "Well, It Seems Like The Mightyena are Celebrating, The Full Pack is here and they're pay top Money, Full Access, Right to use their own toys and ours, everything." He Mused Listening "And Your Friend has an out of town Rat Pack Gang Banging her already, You Might want to Get Ready." He Mused pushing the Carts into your room.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:31 am

My heart starts racing at the sounds of the approaching pack, and my pussy starts dripping. "I think I'm about as ready as I'm gonna get," I say as I stand at the foot of the bed and strike a sexy pose.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:45 am

Soon, Over Twenty Futa were in your Room, About Fifteen were Mon, the Rest were Morphs, They all were grinning, but the biggest one Approached First Handing you some Pills and some cum in a bottle "Take These before we start, It wouldn't be any fun if our toy passed out during our fun~" She Purred/Growled.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:26 am

I look at the pills warily. "What exactly are these? Not saying no, just want to know what I'm putting in my body, y'know?"

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:30 am

She Huffed "Smart, Energy Drug, Prevent Sleep or Fainting, side effects are increased fertility and sexual sensitivity." She Told you, the other were looking annoyed and their angry hard, red cocks were pointing at you, you had a feeling the alpha was the only reason they didn't just rape the things down your throat.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:09 am

"Oooh, sounds fun!" I reply, chugging the pills and semen down quickly. "This is my first time, so make sure to teach me aaaall about this place," I say with a away of my hips and a tug on my tail to show my ass better.

c-war

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games