Pokemon: Mystery Sex Dungeon(c-war)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon: Mystery Sex Dungeon(c-war)

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:27 am

She gave you a few details on how to get where you needed to go, actually being helpful, even if she was blushing a fair bit, again, you're not sure how.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:39 am

"ok, guess I'll be by later," I tell her as I leave the outhouse and head for the town. Fortunately, the raging lust is burning low at the moment, after getting some time to recover from the Poison climaxes. But I'm still freaking horny, and hoping to find someone who can help, preferably the Kirlia.
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:45 am

It took some walking but you found a herbal shop which was currently manned by a Kirlia, he seemed to be making something currently.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:19 am

I go up to his counter and try to get his attention. "Hey, I'm new around here, and I was told you might be able to help me."
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:41 am

He Looked up at you "No, I'm not a whore and no, I don't take it up the ass." He said, the boyish tones a bit surprising still "If you're here for actual reasons though we can talk."
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:38 am

"I'm not sure if I should feel worried or offended by that introduction..." I say, feeling a little intimidated. How rough is this town, if he feels the need to start conversations that way.

Unfortunately, thinking about that kicks my libido back into overdrive. "Dammit, can you please help me? I was told you can heal, and I could probably use some healing. Or at least advice from a fellow Fairy type." I squeeze my legs together in a feeble attempt to stop my juices from running down my leg.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:24 am

He Blinked and Leaned over looking you up and down before humming "Yeah yeah, You're poisoned and, freshly deflowered? Duh you idiot everyone knows Fairy Types get a Libido boost after losing their virginity for a bit and if you're sexually poisoned." He Groaned shaking his head, before he calmly floated you over to him, eyes glowing with psychic power as he bent you over and shoved a pill up your ass, Water forming in your cunt leaked the poison cum out into vials as it healed tight again "Count that as your one freebie, next time you pay." He said casually setting you down.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:12 am

I bite my tongue to hold back my sarcastic reply to his calling me an idiot, since he is giving me a freebie. "Thanks. I'm still getting used to this body. I was neither female nor a Clefairy the day before yesterday." If my statement catches his curiosity, I allow him to look into my mind to see just what I mean.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:13 am

He Shrugged "Sure whatever you say crazy." He spoke lazily humming "You're still gonna be horny for a few days, I'm sure you can find someone to give you dick." He seemed to neither believe you, nor show any interest. focusing on his mixing.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:17 am

"Huh. I guess Psychic types aren't as cool as I thought, if you can't even read my mind to know if I'm lying. Or do I need to find a different species for that?" I know I'm taunting him, but damn if I don't want someone to believe me.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:12 am

He looked up at you "I'm not sure where the hell you heard all Psychics could do that but it's wrong, I'm better at divination, if I mind dive you you'd be a vegetable at best. And Second thing, Fairies tend actively Fuck with anything that mind dives them, your species tends to leave people either staring at the moon or giving rimjobs. And Lastly even if you are telling the truth, and I don't care one way or another, why does it matter, focus on the life you have now, after you can live and survive you could focus on other things." he told you sounding bored the entire time.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:03 am

I'm fed up with this guy at this point. Obviously someone fucked with him pretty bad in the past, but taking it out on me like this is unwarranted. "Well, if I'm focusing on my new life, then I'll probably see you around," I say as I turn and walk away.

Given that it'll still be a while until Meowth wakes up, I decide to show myself around town and see what I can find.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:46 am

((19))

As you moodily Marched out and looked around trying to get a feel for the town you found most everyone was out, and they generally seemed nice enough even if they didn't go out of their way to be nice, as you walked and learned though you found yourself walking face first into a rather pretty dark pussy, looking up you found a cute, blushing wooloo girl looking down at you "O~Oh I'm Sorry, I wasn't paying attention, I'm, Kinda Lost, I, My last shearing got a bit out of hand, and I, What clothes do I need, where are they?" She asked looking embarrassed and confused as she shyly looked around.

eaenidu

Postby c-war » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:31 am

"Uh, well, as you can see, I don't really know where to get clothes either," I tell her. "I lost everything I had on my way here." Her beautiful body is hard to ignore, especially since she's so tall I can't NOT see her breasts if I look at her face. "Uh, so, maybe we could be lost together?" I add, extending my hand to shake hers.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:35 am

She Gave you a happy Trusting Smile as she took your head and happily explained she'd never worn clothing before, she'd always just had her wool sheered in different patterns, but thanks to how hot it'd been recently and a chamander catching some of her wool on fire she'd be stuck like this for a while, and she just got into town and didn't know what to do, She seemed to ramble a bit, but she also seemed completely trusting, naively so, you were pretty sure she'd believe anything you told her.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:09 pm

"Well, it's not like you need clothes," I tell her. "It's not like we're the only ones. I mean, sure, if you run into some feral jackass like the Machop I lost to yesterday you don't have anything to keep them from gawking at you, but you also don't have anything to replace if they tear it off of you, like my Meowth friend's dress."

(Ooc: speaking of, what kind of ratio does the town have, nude vs not?)

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:36 pm

((Eh Most with "Natural" Coverings don't wear Clothing, Like a Flaffy, the Kirilia, and a few other types, Fire Types that you've seen are all naked, Dark Too, as well as bug, so a good 70-80% without from what you've seen going around town))

She blushed "Maybe but my ma told me to always have my stuff covered." She told you her simple reasoning, not cause she was embarrassed or just felt the need to cover up, she was simply obeying her mom. Honestly the more you talked to her the more it seemed like she needed to be herded around with her ditzy tendency to just obey, or wander off if you don't hold her hand.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:15 am

"Well, considering that you obviously aren't a child anymore, you don't have to do things just because your mom said so. I mean, it's still good to listen to her, but make your own decisions. Or at least find some good friends to also give you advice." Realizing that we've been wandering aimlessly as we talked, I stop to look around and figure out where we are.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:23 am

Looking around you found, you had wondered into an alley with sex shops, BDSM+ "If we don't have it we can make it!", Slut Outfitters"If you need to look like a piece of fuck meat cum inside!", Rent-A-Whore "Cheap Holes for use(Now Hiring)", Body Arts and Craft"Tattoos, brands, Piercings as well as Enhancers!", were just some names and slogans you saw.

The Ditzy Girl next to you saw nothing wrong "Well What do you think I should wear or do then?" She asked naively.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:53 am

"Well, do you have any money to buy clothes? Cuz if you don't, we need to earn some." I lead her into the brothel, both because I have no idea how else to get money around here and because I'm getting horny again.

c-war

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games