World of sin (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: World of sin (eaenidu)

Postby c-war » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:42 am

"First, calm down," Reina says. "If you get worked up, it can make the guy anxious too. And if you go too fast, it doesn't feel good for him anymore. Think about it. You know that this ridge here feels good for him, and the ultimate goal of this lesson is for you to suck him off, so..." she says encouragingly, expecting you to at least have an idea of what to do next.
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:19 pm

I leaned forward unsure and nervous to kiss the Ridge as she called it, and lick at it softly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:24 pm

"Good start," she says, "but you've got a lot of ground to cover at that rate. Get your tongue nice and wet and then make a big lick from his balls to the tip."
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:53 pm

I squeaked but moved to obey, drooling a little from how wet I'd gotten my tongue before licking from balls to tip, some of the drool sticking to my chin.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:19 pm

You feel his cock twitch and tremble under your tongue. "Damn, that feels good," he groans. "Either ease off or open wide!" he shouts as you reach the top.

Before you have the chance to react, Reina grabs your head and stuffs his cock into your mouth. You only get the head in before he roars and erupts in your mouth.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:51 pm

I Blinked and Squealed, soon instinctively swallowing his cum as often as I could, trying to swallow it down before It filled my mouth completely.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:49 am

(success roll: 2)

You manage to get a couple of gulps before you spill over, and his cum ends up on your face and torso instead. "Too bad," Reina sighs. "He did catch you off guard, but you'll need to get a bit better at that."

"Actually, she looks pretty hot covered in cum like that, so it's not a total failure," Chron says.

"Well, either way, your next lesson is, even when it misses, you should eat as much as you can." To emphasize her point, Reina actually licks some of the cum from your chest, then kisses you, pouring the cum into your mouth.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:10 pm

I Squeaked But took the kiss, swallowing and panting for air, shaking a bit from the Adrenalin that had rushed through my body, my movements were a bit sluggish thanks to it but I clumsily tried to obey and eat as much cum as I could.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:59 am

"Okay, catch your breath, then scrape as much off yourself as you can before it dries," Reina says as she catwalks her way back to her pillow nest. "Meanwhile, this big boy has another load in him, and this has me dripping." Chron smiles as he stands and goes to her.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:02 am

I blushed and tried to calm myself before scooping and eating the cum, still gagging every now and then from the act.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:34 am

As you work on cleaning up, you have a front row seat as Chron stuffs his whole huge cock into Reina's eager pussy. "Yeah boy, you've earned this today," she says in a voice that is somehow both lustful and condescending at the same time.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:43 am

I Blushed in confusion but watched as I slowly cleaned myself of cum, embarrassed but interested.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:38 am

As your new brands twinge in pain again, you take a good look at Chron's, which you're guessing are the same as yours. Both cheeks bear a sigil, featuring a constellation and a howling wolf in profile, the same as on your belly ring's medallion. The words "Canis Major Pack" are inscribed in the ring around the image.

In the next moment, you get to see that Reina has the same brands on her ass as well. You can see that because Chron stands up while holding her, fucking her in the air. "Dammit Chron!" Reina protests as she clings to him. "This position always makes me cum too fast!"

"Too bad, chief, I'm almost there already, and I'm gonna take you with me!" Chron starts pounding her hard, making loud wet noises as they collide.

"Dammit, dammit, daaaaaaaamn!" Reina howls, wrapping her limbs around him as she cums. Chron pushes in deep and releases with a roar of his own, and his cum sprays out around his cock even as it makes her belly bulge.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:37 am

I Blushed and then decided to smirk "Hey chief, You made a Mess, maybe you should clean yourself up?" I called to her teasingly, I wasn't trying to be mean or anything, I was trying to find, well the dynamics of the group, they seemed a lot nicer than I thought they'd be and let disobedience happen, so I was trying to connect.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:34 pm

"hmmm," Reina makes a pondering noise as she regains her breath. "Nope. I'll let you take care of the cleanup. Get over here and lick us both clean!" Her tone is light enough that you can tell she's taking your teasing in stride, but stern enough that you can tell she's serious. Chron just smiles, still holding her mounted on his cock.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:02 am

I Sighed but crawled over "So~ I should force others to clean me up then?" I asked as I leaned down to lick, even though I felt full.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:16 pm

"Only when you're the boss," she replies, reminding you that she IS the chief of this pack of outcasts. She moans when you lick the cum off of her, and once you've finished, she has Chron set her down. She then dresses, as does Chron. "I'm gonna start lining things up for your auction," she tells you. "You can either chill here in my tent or explore the camp. Just don't go too far."

"Not that you'll really want to, if your feet still hurt," Chron adds with a chuckle.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:19 pm

I Huffed "I want to get the rest of this cum off of me." I muttered picking and pulling at some dried pieces "Then I'lll probably nap to be honest, I'm feeling rather tired from all that." I admitted with a blush.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:07 am

"If you want to actually wash, Chron can take you to the showers," Reina tells you. "They're pretty cold, but the water is strong and relatively clean, usually. Don't drink it, though," she adds with a laugh. "Once you wash off the worst, you can use the hot tub, but not while you're filthy."

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:13 am

I hummed and nodded "Please Chron?" I asked instinctively fluttering my lashes at him and flashing him a smile.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games