World of sin (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

World of sin (eaenidu)

Postby c-war » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:46 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name:Amanda "Ami" Armstrong
Appearance: http://konachan.com/post/show?md5=e52b564a09ec8af25e7c0b4ac1b03afb
Bio:Young and Naive Ami was content to live a simple life with her friends and not really thinking about what she wanted to do with her life, until her parents told her that she'd been arranged to marry some fat greasy old man, angry and disgusted she sneaked out of her house and onto a ship she thought was heading for a Vacation world. She didn't learn it wasn't until she sneaked off of it at it's stop only to find herself on a world of sex, sin and smog. And her only chance to sneak back on the ship had passed her by, So with only the clothes on her back, and a few credits she set out looking to find a place to sleep, though all she managed to find was a back alley that was relatively dry, and kinda warm from nearby sewer access, curling up she drifted off to sleep.

As you curl up on a pile of rags, discarded bedding, and a few other things that at least weren't too smelly that you made a bed of, you think back on the events that led you to this sad state of affairs.

You woke up in such a good mood a few days ago. That lasted until breakfast, when your parents announced your engagement to your father's business partner. You'd met the man before, as he often came for dinner, and you weren't very impressed. He was overweight, and so slick that he just seemed greasy. The only thing attractive about him was his money, and you already had plenty of that.

So, that news already made you lose your appetite. Then they told you that you only had two days until the wedding, and you completely flipped out.

That led to a fight, which led to being grounded until the wedding, and your phone being confiscated. Fortunately, your last phone was still functional and had internet, so you spent the morning lamenting to your friends, and the afternoon planning your escape.

That led to your friends pulling up to your window at 11:45 in Cici's hovercar to take you away. And had you been ready to go, things would've been fine. But you weren't. In hindsight, you realize that if you'd been delayed because you were packing, you'd still be in better shape. But you were still deciding which outfit to wear, and spent the next fifteen minutes debating over shirts, and getting advice from your friends.

Which was a problem, because your father turned on the security system at midnight, just like every night. And the hovercar by the open window set it off immediately. The sound of the alarm reminded you of the matter at hand, and you quickly jumped out the window and into the car. In your panic, you forgot to grab your purse, or even shoes, and as you flew through the night, you realized that you had precisely four items to your name at the moment; your bra and panties, a skirt, and a tank top that was going to be an undershirt. Cici tossed you her jacket as she drove to the spaceport. And Heidi gave you the handful of cash she had in her purse so that you would have a chance to eat once you escaped. Unfortunately, both of their feet were larger than yours, so you couldn't use their shoes.

In spite of this, you decided to go through with your plan. If you ever went back home, you'd never get the chance to escape, at least not before consummating the dreaded marriage. So you had Cici drop you off at the corner of the spaceport, the only place where she could get you over the fence without being so high that you'd get hurt by the fall, due to the security field around the facility. With last hugs goodbye to your two best friends, you dropped over the fence and rolled, no worse for wear other than a couple grass stains.

After half an hour of sneaking across the airfield in little more than summer pajamas, you reached the main building. Sneaking into the baggage handling area, you did some eavesdropping to decide which ship to stow away on.

"Man, loading flights for Rohaluce just makes me jealous," you heard one handler lament.

"No kidding," his partner replied. "One of these days I'll get to vacation there, but not anytime soon."

Convinced that this Rohaluce was some kind of tropical resort, or at least had some, you hopped onto the luggage shuttle they were loading and rode out to the rocket with them. Then you snuck into the cargo hold while they're distracted by a barking dog (that you agitated) and hid among the luggage. The dog also reassured you that you'd be okay in the hold, since there would be known living animals in there with you, so there must be climate control.

Once the hold was locked and the ship was in space, you made a nest of softer packages, and slept through the rest of the voyage. In fact, you only woke up because you heard the new luggage handlers unloading the ship. You decided to lay still and wait for them to take their load to the terminal, but they never seemed to leave. Your tactic paid off, though, when they eventually found you.

"Hey, somebody brought along their sex doll!" one of the handlers hollered right next to you. Then he got his arms under you and lifted you, carrying you to the hatch. "It's a nice one, too. It's warm like a real girl, and the right weight."

"You sure it ain't a stowaway?"

"Lemme check." The man set you down, and suddenly your years of being defiant by going completely limp were going to save the day. Going limp was such an instinct that even petrified with fear, you didn't tense or react at all, even when he touched your pussy and tits. "It's not even reacting when I squeeze it's boobs, I think it's fine."

Fortunately, he wasn't bright enough to check for a heartbeat. Instead, he picked you back up and set you on a conveyor belt. As you rolled down it, you heard a camera snap. "I'm still gonna document this," the second handler said as you fought the urge to cover your tits or fix your skirt, since your clothes were still mussed from being searched.

The belt carried you out of the rocket, but rather than unloading to a cart of some kind, it kept moving. After a moment, you felt a sheet of plastic drag over your body, and felt a difference in the air. Daring to open your eyes, you realized you had moved into the baggage handling area. The plastic was weather protection over the belt's door from the tarmac.

You were well off the ground, so jumping off wasn't an option, but you didn't want to ride the belt up to baggage claim, either. Your escape presented itself when you passed through a scanner that was checking for luggage tags. Since you didn't have one, you got dumped down a chute to a pile of other lost luggage. Since this stuff had to be checked manually, it was on ground level, so you were able to get out without much trouble.

Taking advantage of the fact that all of the security doors were to keep people OUT of where you were, you managed to find your way up to the main lobby, and then out of the spaceport via the main exit.

A free shuttle ride later, you were in the main part of town, and extremely aware that this was NOT a family-friendly vacation spot. Aside from strangers groping your ass and asking "how much for a night," everywhere you looked you saw something sexual. Brothels, sex shops, strip clubs, and advertisement for these things were on every street. And even normal stores, like restaurants, featured topless or nude employees. Not to mention the people walking around town naked and even having sex in public.

This was all too much for you to handle, so you took refuge in this dark alley, which was fortunately littered with torn clothing that you gathered into a bed for yourself.

In the space of two days you've gone from a pampered--no, spoiled--rich girl to being hungry and homeless on a strange and indecent world. Even the grocery store had topless clerks and food shaped like cocks, boobs, and pussies, and you couldn't bring yourself to buy anything.

Your last thought as you drift off to sleep is a young woman you saw with two guys at once, cocks in her ass and pussy. But what sticks in your mind is the expression of complete pleasure on her face...

You wake up to the sound of grunts nearby. You emerge from your nest of rags carefully, and see that the grunts are from a couple who are having sex in the alley, the girl bent over a crate as the guy pounds her.

(ooc: sorry it's so long. I got really inspired to add to the backstory)
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Re: World of sin (eaenidu)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:55 am

I gulped and decided to quickly back up, that guy was big and scary and I didn't fancy he'd be happy with anyone interrupting his fun, mostly the blaster on his hip convinced me of that fact. Feeling highly embarrassed and not wanting to get caught anyways, I went the only place I saw that I could, the sewer access, Quickly traveling away, I came across a sign that seemed to indicate shelter? Feeling some relief I eagerly followed it. To embarrassed and afraid to go by the people, and in to much of a hurry to notice much else.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:17 am

The deeper in to the sewers you go, the worse they smell, and the darker it gets. Soon there's a bend in the pipe, and you realize that you won't be able to see a thing going that way unless you bring a light.

(What are you expecting to find in the sewers, anyways?)
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:20 am

I looked around for a way to climb out, not that I was hopefully far away from any lewdness.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:46 am

You spot a ladder nearby, and figure it must lead to a manhole. You begin to climb, but as you step into the second rung, it snaps, and your hands slip off of the cold, slick metal, sending you sliding into the water. Now, not only are you cold and hungry, you're also soaked with sewer water.

This is NOT what you had in mind when you ran away. You saw yourself at the kind of resort your family visited every summer, living on the beach and maybe working in a hotel if you absolutely had to. Not cold and living on the streets with nothing but your own soaked clothing and a bit of soaked cash.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:48 am

I let out a loud displeased Squeal and quickly stood up trying to desperately dry my money out so it wouldn't get ruined and then turning to back track to a ladder I could use feeling sick, angry and just done with everything.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:18 pm

(roll: 3, roll for last post was 5, forgot to post that)
Fortunately, the fabric-like paper used for your money is pretty water resistant.

Unfortunately, over the next several minutes, that is your only bit of good luck. You don't find another ladder between there and where you entered.

(Ooc: I'm picturing this as a grate or something on the same level as the sewers, rather than a manhole that is above them, meaning that it's one-way from there. Let me know if I'm wrong and need to change this)

Looking out the sewer access, you don't see the couple anymore, though you do see the dress the woman was wearing on the ground in pieces, just like the clothes you used as a bed.

As you look around to make sure no one is in the alley, suddenly something is placed over your mouth from behind, and another arm wraps around your middle, pinning your arms to your sides and lifting you off the ground.

"See, Mac? Told you I heard someone splashing around," the man who is holding a rag over your face says as you try to fight him. Realizing you can't hit him effectively, you go limp, hoping that the sudden dead weight will make him lose his grip.

Since he's trying to knock you out anyways, this doesn't do much, but he does remove the cloth before you actually lose consciousness. But you breathed enough of it that you can't respond to what happens next.

The man sets you on your makeshift bed, and quickly searches your pockets. "Huh, core world money, but barely enough for a meal," he muses as he stuffs your cash into his pocket. After making sure you don't have anything else, he easily tears off your clothes, adding to the pile. He then hefts your naked body over his shoulder and carries you back into the sewer. From your new perch, you see that this powerful man has a large reptilian tail, and you realize you feel scales on the hand pressed to your back.

Not that you have anything against non-humans. Your friend Cici is actually amphibious, and looks like a humanoid frog. So, while you're still freaked out about being abducted like this, knowing his species makes you a little intrigued, as well.

"All right, come on, let's get going," a female voice nearby says.

"Let'sss get thessse foolsss back to bassse ssso we can give them to bossss," another male hisses.

Your captor turns down the bend you saw before, and you are unable to see anything for a while, other than bits of light reflecting on the water. The group makes several turns, and crosses a few intersections as well, and eventually, you reach an area where you are able to see again.

A few minutes later, you are laid down on a rough blanket and your wrists are tied together with an even rougher rope. You finally feel able to move again, and if the groans you hear next to you are any indication, your fellow captives are also waking up.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:27 pm

I slowly sat up shaking in fear and confusion as I looked around what the fuck was actually going on?! I~I'd been fucking kidnapped?! it was taking everything I had not to start freaking out, as I tried to figure out who the hell was next to me and what i'd been kidnapped for, surely not for money right? Not on this shit hole of a planet, but, who were these people? Taking steadying breaths I looked for a way out, even if I had to escape naked, as long as I escaped it was fine right?
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:14 am

Unfortunately, your chances of escape don't look very good at the moment. You have been tied up near the center of a good sized encampment. There is a surprising amount of light, and you wonder if this area is right beneath a large public square above or something. You see skylights set at regular intervals, grates where rainwater likely drained down from the streets above.

Looking to your side, you see the woman you'd seen having sex in the alley before, rubbing her eyes with her bound hands. You don't recognize the woman on the other side of her, and yet she is somehow familiar. She is also naked, but is facing away from you.

To your other side you see the three things who abducted you. The lizard man who caught you is brawny and tough, with multiple scars you can see. Next to him is a one-eyed avian woman, who is literally watching you like a hawk. With how muscular she is, she probably hasn't been able to fly since childhood, if then.

Your eyes widen when you see the third captor. His speech suggested he was snake-like, but this was actually a huge snake! He sat coiled on himself, and looked both like he was resting and that he was very alert.

And even if you didn't have them in the way, there are 50 yards to the nearest hiding place. You're in the central plaza of this little community. And the grubby humans, beast men, and aliens who live here haven't batted an eye at your present, and they'd likely just help recapture you.

Suddenly, the trio of kidnappers stand/uncoil at attention. "At ease," a female voice says behind you. You turn and look to see a surprisingly elegant female wolf has arrived. "Present your captives," she instructs them.

The three approach your group. "You heard the boss, time to present!" the woman caws. With all of these predators around, you know that resisting is a bad idea, so you stand next to the post you're tied to, having just enough rope to do so comfortably.

"We found thessse humansss down near Grate 54C," the snake says, standing behind the farthest girl.

"These two were just fucking in the alley," the avian woman adds, presumably indicating your companions. This makes you look at them again, and you realize the woman farthest from you is a futa, and was the one banging the other girl when you woke up.

"This one seems to have spent the night in a rag pile by the grate, and then ended up taking a bath in the sewer water when she tried to climb one of the ladders," the lizard says from behind you.

The boss approaches each of you, starting with the futa. "Hmm, pretty enough," she says, looking at the girl's teary face and teasing her short brown hair. "A little flat," she adds, grabbing her tits. "This is a woman pleaser, though," she comments as she strokes her cock erect. "Ooh, and still a vaginal virgin," she announces as she probes the girls pussy. Her other hand is still stroking the futa's cock, and as she fingers her anus, she cums involuntarily. "Good strength to that climax. And while her ass has seen some use, it isn't much."

Next she approaches the redhead. "This one smells like a slut," she says immediately, making the girl flinch. "Pretty face, large natural bust, and a succulent ass," she adds as she caresses each feature. "I see that her friend left her a present," she says as she scoops some cum from her pussy. You are shocked when she actually eats it. "Another point in the brunette's favor, her cum tastes perfect. As for this one..." The blonde squeaks as her ass gets fingered as well. "Her pussy has seen plenty of action, but her ass sure hasn't. Can't even get one finger in."

"Not there, please..." The girl begs, weeping. The next moment she cries out when the chief spanks her hard.

"Once she has some time for her pills to wear off, the breeders will love her with these hips," the chief concludes, not bothering to comment on the outburst.

Now it's your turn. "Got yourself a sweet one here, Chron," she says as she examines your face. "Nice face, barely legal, and smells like the core worlds under that sewer stench. I bet you're some spoiled princess who came here to find out why all the boys come here to play and your luggage got swiped your first day here, leaving you without any ID to do anything." She moves down your body, not expecting an answer to her semi-accurate theory. "Good tits, not too big, but well proportioned. And very responsive," she adds when your nipples harden at her touch. "Slim, but healthy," she says as her hands stroke your stomach. Next she goes between your legs. "Oho! A virgin! I didn't know the core worlds still let girls like her grow up like that still! And both holes, even! We're you saving yourself for some ridiculous romantic fantasy? Or did daddy keep you locked in a tower so he could sell your cherry to the highest bidder?" You flinch as she hits the nail on the head with her second guess. "So that's it!" she howls gleefully. "You're just a pampered prissy princess who's never been laid, probably never even kissed, because mommy and daddy had plans for that, and then once you learned who would get your first time, you ran away and caught the first flight to the outer worlds so that they can't drag you back home to marry the fat pig! Only to end up literally going to an auction block, but as a slave instead of a bride! I love it!"

The other three beasts are laughing too, you realize, as well as a few other onlookers. There is no doubt that today is the worst day of your life so far, though it sounds like you have worse ahead.

https://konachan.com/post/show/293697/animal_ears-aqua_hair-breasts-cat_smile-cozy-cropp

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:14 am

I Flushed and glowered back at her "M~Maybe, Maybe it was stupid, foolish and maybe I did run away because of that." I told her taking a steadying breath "But you know what? Fuck you!" I Retorted angrily "Yeah I've had a Shit few days and had my entire life fucking flipped upside down and yeah you probablly know a lot more than me, and know how all this shit works but fuck you at least I fucking tried to live my own life and see the galaxy, Yes I was stupid and got on the wrong ship, yes I fucking fell in Sewer water and Yes the person my parents tried to marry me to was so fucking fat and greasy he could make a savage world Pig Beastmen look clean and refined! And I got mistaken for a Sex doll and molested and I keep Running into shit situations but at least I fucking tried!" I yelled rambling and ranting and panting by the end, all the last few days of stress exploded out at once, "Hell They probably treat slaves better than he would have treated me." I said with a tired swaying to my body.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:59 am

At first you expect to be hit for speaking out, like the other girl. Instead, the chief begins to laugh. "Oh, my! Such spirit! I like that!" She chuckles some more. "Y'know what, you just helped me make up my mind. Girls like you, we have two options. Either we sell 'em outright as slaves, or we make a more... intimate deal." She steps in front of you and lifts your chin so that you look her in the eye. "I want to sell your virginity, and just your virginity. I'll set up an exclusive auction with a select group that will both pay well and treat you humanely. They'll be bidding on one night with you at their bidding. Then, I will give you a choice, of joining the Pack," she motions with her arms to indicate her tribe, "Or going free. You'll get a share of the profits either way."

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:05 am

I bit my lip, before sighing "Fine, Fine, I'll, do this, virginity auction I'll even try to be good for it...Hell you can sell my mouth too I'm a virgin their as well." I joked tired after all the shit that happened "Can I eat first? I haven't eaten in like, a day." I told her after a moment. This was humiliating, but, I didn't want to be a slave so I could deal with it.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:38 am

"Oh, I have other plans for that. Being trained will be more valuable with oral. And food sounds excellent! Cassidy, Fang, make sure your catches get fed, and you know what you can do with them after."

"Yes, ma'am" the snake and bird reply.

"Chron, you're with me and the girl. Grab us some grub and come to my tent.

"Yes, ma'am."

The chief then cuts the rope right by the stake you're tied to and picks it up. "Come with me, sweetie, and let's...eat." You hear the double-entendre in her words and are both scared and intrigued by it.

She leads you to a large tent at the edge of the open space. Once inside, she takes a seat in a pile of cushions and motions for you to kneel by her. "Ok, now, I'm not gonna just keep calling you pet names all day, what's your name. I'm Chief Reina," she adds as an afterthought. "And I'd like to hear more about your actual story, not just what I inferred, if you'd like."

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:41 am

I Huffed tiredly "My name's Ami, and well, You kinda hit the nail on the head honestly." I told her, shaking my head I gave her the embarrassing story as far as I knew it and knelt beside her, waiting to hear what she'd say.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:22 am

Chron came in as you were getting to the part about your friends arriving with a hovercar, and set plates of salad mixed with an unknown meat that you thought better than to ask about. You told the rest of the tale as you ate.

The pair commiserated at the hard parts, laughed at the funny and embarrassing parts, and at the end, Reina gave you a big hug. "That's a lot to go through. Most of us down here have hard stories, but yours takes the cake."

"The others we caught, they're just prissy local fools taking stupid risks." Chron said. "They're both in a rival tribe and thought it'd be exciting to fuck outside of our back door. They knew the risks, and now they're in for new lives."

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:23 am

I blinked and nodded unsure of why they were so nice, but to busy hungrily scarfing down food to ask, and because I didn't want to ruin their niceness and make them made.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:56 am

You may not have asked, but Reina seemed to read your question anyways. "We're nice because you need it. You got dealt a really rotten hand, and your best play landed you in our laps. And I like you, you still got spirit after all that. We're still gonna use you, too, but as long as you are nice to us, we'll be nice to you. Even if you plan to leave later, your part of the Pack for now."

"And unless you plan on returning home, I strongly suggest staying with us, at least for a while," Chron adds. "You'll have shelter and opportunities for to do something other than sex to get money."

"Plus, Chron wants a chance to bang you after your first night." Reina adds with another of her raucous laughs.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:58 am

I Blinked "I kinda Assumed all four of you wanted that." I pointed out with a tired shrug. Not minding the words, after all I was fed, that meant I was happy for now, who knows, maybe my life would take a massive upswing soon, I couldn't go much lower right?
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:29 am

"Well, yeah, but at least I'll get what I want from you anyways. Take a nap, and this evening you'll get your first lesson in cocksucking and pussy licking." She actually lays your head on her lap and starts stroking your hair, and soon you doze off into restful sleep.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:47 am

((Nat1))

In almost no time at all I was napping on her lap, if I was awake enough to think I'd have been suspicious but as it is I was simply to tired to care. I felt hands and, something else? Felt like branding or tattoo or something? or maybe piercings? Was that real or a dream, Either way I couldn't bring myself to wake up for a good long while.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games