Pet cleric(eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pet cleric(eaenidu)

Postby c-war » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:50 am

"I was gonna suggest healing yourself anyways," the chief says.

"Leave...this one...if you can..." The wounded goblin groans.

"Seems she thinks it's a pretty sexy piercing," the chief elaborates. "And I kinda agree. So if you can leave the holes there and just heal around them, that'd be awesome."
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:52 am

I Grunted as I continued the prayer so they knew I heard them, I held the arrow in place as I prayed, the other two were pushed out but by holding this in place the holes healed around them, my own bruises and holes healed and became virginal again.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:24 am

The others in the room squirm as you finish the ritual. "Was that...supposed to do something to my pussy, too," the goblin on the table asks.

"You better not have done something fishy to our baby boxes," the chief warns, her grip on the leash tightening.

(I'm expanding it so that you repaired their hymens, too, can drop it if you don't like it.)
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:26 am

I blinked at them "Well, That shouldn't have happened, it should have only healed mine but, I guess you're all either virgin tight, or actual virgins again." I said confused.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:06 pm

"Might have been because of my cum," the chief says. "Oe of the properties of a double-cocked goblin's cum is that it connects dames to the goblin race."

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:08 pm

I shrugged "Even then normally the spell doesn't heal things already heal, but it did." I said shrugging "So...Now I'm a virgin again with a belly full of cum." I said looking down at my slightly bulging stomach.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:29 am

"Let's just see then," the chief says. "Lali, you feeling up to a good bang to make up for the bad one?"

"Sure chief," the goblin you just healed replies. "I'm beat, but I feel great otherwise, and I need the memory of those foul orc cocks pounded outta my pussy."

"My thoughts exactly!" the chief says as she steps between Lali's legs. She then starts to lick the warrior's snatch to get it ready. "Ok, so no hymen, but she feels as tight as a maiden," the chief says.

"Same for me," another goblin, who is fingering herself, says.

So it seems that your hymen, having been freshly torn, was able to repair, and the others just had their holes rejuvenated a bit. Or a lot, considering how much they must get stretched.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:43 am

I Hummed "I Have my Maidenhead again." I said after checking, feeling hungry I asked, "Can I have some food?" I was being nicer than normal, still remembering what had happened when I'd pushed the huge double cocked goblin chieftess, and not wanting a repeat.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:36 am

"Sure, you're done here for now," the chief says. "Sana, go feed our new pet."

"Yes, ma'am!" the masturbating goblin says, getting to her feet. She grabs your leash and leads you outside.

"And not just cum! She needs real food after magic like that!" the chief adds.

"Which means I DO get to feed you cum," the goblin says excitedly. "But since you just saved my sis, I'll let you decide if you want my cum first or last, and where you want it." She then pulls you into another tent and has you sit on a rug that was probably worth a fair amount at some point in time. Patches of it still show fine workmanship, but most of it is just filthy and worn.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:39 am

I Sat down and huffed "First and, can I have it in a cup to drink?" I told her after a few seconds of thought, not wanting to have the taste stuck in my mouth, or lose my regained virginities again, remembering how much it hurt and felt good at the same time and not really up for retrying it.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:13 am

She pouts, but then agrees. "As long as you rub it out of me. Your tits, your hands, your feet, whatever. And you have to lick up anything that misses the cup." She pulls out a beer mug, which MIGHT be big enough to hold her load, if it's anything like the chief's.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:17 am

I thought about it and quickly tried to think of a bargain "I'll lick a hole of your choice while I rub it out, but I don't have to lick up what misses." I offered, thinking she'd try to make it all miss.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:59 am

"If you don't want to lap it up, I'll just smear what misses on your body," she says, rolling her eyes. "You're gonna enjoy all of my cum, one way or another. Now stroke it." She sets the mug between your legs and dangles her cock in your face.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:01 am

I Pouted but began stroking her cock clumsily with my hands, silently hoping she'd cum soon and not do anything funny.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:25 am

She puts up with it for a few minutes, then grabs your hands. "Ya gotta do it with more feeling! I'm not even fully hard yet! If ya knew what you were doin', I might've cum already! Do it like this." She guides your hands to handle her cock much more aggressively. "And if you can't get me off like this, then I'm shovin' it down yer throat!"

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:35 am

I squeaked "W~Well Forgive me for not being some Dick Milking master it's my first time!" I Yelped back at her but getting more aggressive with it, going as hard and fast as I Could, even channeling some minor healing through my hand to try and make her cum.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:56 am

"Oh, damn, what're you doing?" she gasps when you add your magic in. Her dick goes from half-staff to full on boner in seconds, and she starts to hyperventilate. "So good, so good, so good, so....gonna....cummmmm!" she shouts as the first gout of cum erupts from her cock straight to wherever you were aiming.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:57 am

I squealed, it was a lot more and a lot thicker than I was Expecting but I'd aimed it mostly at the mug to drink from as I tried to drain her balls quickly.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:30 am

Her cum splattered a little, and it ran over the cup as well, but you did manage to get most of it in. The goblin sat down hard once she finished, leaving you staring at what looked like a warm milkshake in terms of consistency that you now had to drink. Maybe it would've been better to just have her shoot it into your stomach, then you wouldn't have had to see it.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:33 am

I Gulped and looked at it "Um, You got anything to thin it with, this is a lot thicker than I was expecting." I asked expecting her to get some alcohol or water or something.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games