Pet cleric(eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Pet cleric(eaenidu)

Postby c-war » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:05 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name:Rose Friede
Appearance:https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ayakashi-ghost-guild/images/7/78/Fenrir.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130617003216
Class:Sorceress
Bio:A Beast person, with the Tail, Ears and Teeth of a Wolf Rose is actually a nice girl and descended from a goddess. Though she has a deep wanderlust she only recently turned 18 and was allowed to leave her tribe to explore the world. Naturally Naive and Trusting she believes the best in everyone. Which is why She never even thought that the merchants she was guarding would drug her and give her to some trash mob level enemies as a bribe rather than have her kill them and pay her.

The first thing that you are aware of as you begin to wake is your massive headache. It reminds you of what you felt like after drinking way too much. But you don't remember drinking any alcohol at all during the trip.

The trip. The merchants! You open your eyes to see if your employees are around, only to learn that things have gone very, very bad. You are naked except for a collar, which is tied to a thick post in the ground, in some kind of primitive camp. There is no sign of the merchants' wagons.

What happened? The last thing you remember is eating dinner with the merchants. They were being lewd jerks, like they had for the whole trip, but at least they were feeding you, unlike some jobs like this you'd done in the past.

"Ah, looks like our new pet is awake," a raspy, feminine voice says behind you. Turning, you realize just how screwed you are at the moment when you see a pair of goblins standing outside a nearby tent.

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/18633359
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Re: Pet cleric(eaenidu)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:34 pm

I Gulped "Well, Fuck." I muttered in shock staring at the goblins and the fact I was naked "What the hell happened, Why's my head sore?" I groaned Shaking it and trying to focus on the two girls and figure out what the hell was going on.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:36 pm

"Well, missy, probably because you were drugged and sold to us as a pet rather than the humans having to pay a beautiful creature like you to protect them," the futa goblin says with a laugh.
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:39 pm

I Coughed and stared in shock at the goblin as I finally realized she had a pair of huge cocks "W~WQhat the hell why would they do that?!" I demanded, not fully believing it, "And What do you mean pet, I'm not some dog!"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:25 pm

"Oh really? I'd say you're at least half wolf," she says, stroking your tail. She then scratches that spot right behind your ears that always feels good. "But we're actually more interested in your human half," she adds, groping your breasts and rubbing her cocks on them.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:30 pm

I didn't want to but the petting of my tail and ears had me collapse into a limp stunned heap it was always brief but annoying, Blushing I growled at her as she rubbed her filthy stinky cocks all over my chest, disgusting goblin "W~What are you trying to do scent mark me?" I asked sarcastically.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:55 am

"Eh, I just like the feel of tits on my cocks. Especially when the tits are furry like yours. I need to get harder before I can mark you." You realize that she is indeed getting harder. "Now, hold your tits together so I can fuck 'em properly," she commands.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:56 am

I blinked and coughed "And what if I don't?" I asked after a moment of sputtering and blushing in anger.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:56 am

She slaps your face so hard that you see stars. "That, bitch," she says, holding her other hand ready to strike the other cheek if you don't comply.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:59 am

I had slumped over in shock, before slowly sitting back up and focusing on her, licking my lips "Okay, You make a compelling argument, But, What if I still don't do it?" I asked giving her a grimacing grin.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:24 pm

Sure enough, she slaps you again. "If you refuse a third time, I'll stuff both of these in your cunt at the same time without getting 'em wet first."

"And trust me, you want her lubricated before she goes in," her female companion says, finally speaking.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:30 pm

((Will Roll to see if I give in=13, Can I take two hits and stay up?=11))

I wasn't really able to focus, I was not built for taking hits and I was Swaying drunkenly from getting slapped twice, and I opened my mouth, just about ready to agree, before grimacing at the taste of the air around her cock, shaking my head and barely awake I grinned defiantly "Why don't you jump up your own ass and die?" I asked weakly.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:36 am

In the next moment, one of those filthy cocks is stuffed down your throat, with the other stroking your chin and hitting your boobs. "So, that's how it is? I WAS thinking about treating you nice, at least for a pet. After all, we want you to be a healer for us, too, miss cleric." She pulls out before you choke, but only gives you a moment before going in again. "But if I'm too dirty for you, then it's only fitting that you clean me up first." She pulls out again, this time letting you catch your breath.

"Congrats, now you've lubed me up," she says as she walks around you, her hand trailing down your spine, sending chills of revulsion and arousal radiating outward. You try to look back at her as you are filled with dread, but the female companion grabs your face and turns it to face forward, straight at her pussy. You expect her to make you lick it, but instead she pushes you down just a touch so that your nose brushes her clit.

"Let's go, bitch!" the futa shouts before you can protest, and suddenly both your pussy and ass are stuffed full of filthy goblin cock.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:08 am

I was coughing and seeing stars feeling disgusted by what just happened, only to blink in confusion at what the female was making me do "W~What are you..?!" my question was cut off as I let out a surprised scream at being violated so suddenly and pushed forward on instinct jamming my nose into her cunt and screaming loudly in shock as my ass and cunt were filled with massive goblin cock "W~Wait~! I~I'm sorry please pull them out please I~I'll do anything it hurt's you'll tear me apart!" I cried out as I lost both virginity "I~I'll Suck your balls, L~Let you sit on my face and please whatever hole you want as you fuck my tits! J~Just taken them out~!" I begged desperately as she pushed in more and more.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:49 am

"Hm, let me think," the chief says as she slowly starts to withdraw. You're sure that she tore something somewhere, other than your hymen. Just as it feels like she's about to pop out, she laughs. "Haha! Nope!" She slams in deep again, so hard that your legs lift off the ground for a moment. "Too late, bitch, you had your chance." She slowly withdraws and slams into you again three more times, going deeper each time until you feel her hairy balls on your clit. You've also been feeling yourself get slicker inside in spite of the pain.

Then she begins to rhythmically fuck you, and in spite of yourself, you start to feel really, really good.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:55 am

I squealed and groaned in shameful embarrassment, pain and some small amount of pleasure filled me as the tiny goblin uncaringly began raping my womb and fucking my cervix, I felt like I was going crazy and with the female soon smothering my face with her crotch I was seeing stars, I managed to stay awake until I felt myself cum from her balls brutally slapping my clit, then I passed out tiredly, pain, pleasure and low constitution meant that with all my screaming and squealing and getting smothered meant that I couldn't take it and passed out as she uncaringly used my holes.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:26 am

Just as you were fading, you jolted awake as she released deep inside of you with a yell. "Hell yeah, get knocked up, bitch!" You cum again, stronger, as her hot smelly cum makes your belly swell. She then pulls out and lets her cum spill out of your limp body as you really pass out this time.

You wake up feeling sore everywhere, especially your poor abused holes, which still feel too big. You are also very sticky after sleeping in a puddle of cum. You also have damp hair stuck to your face, and judging by the smell, the cockless goblin pissed on your head after you fainted.

You struggle to sit up, the dried cum making it even harder to move than the abuse to your middle. You've made it as far as your hands and knees when you hear a familiar voice. "Oh good, you're awake," the chief says. Then she grabs your leash and, surprisingly, helps you to your feet. "We need your healing skills, now." She then starts pulling you down the path by the leash.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:29 am

I Stumbled and followed "I, Need my bag, it has, ingredient to cast spells, without it the most I could cast would make me a little less sore." I told her limping as I followed her feeling submissive, and embarrassed, covered in dry cum and piss.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:10 am

"It's already in the healing tent," she replies. A minute later, she leads you into a tent on the edge of the camp.

On a table inside lies the wounded goblin. She has been hit by three arrows, one through her thigh, one through her arm, and one through her tits. The third one looks like it was done abusively by whoever felled her, as it is a sharpened shaft rather than having an arrowhead, and pierces deliberately through one breast and then the other. And under her single cock, you see semen leaking from her pussy, meaning she was likely raped as well.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:14 am

I Grunted "Okay, not to bad." I said my mind going professional in seconds "We can do quick but painful twelve seconds or about a numb minute of healing, though option two would also heal me, and anyone else in the tent." I murmured in thought. "Fuck it, Minute healing it is." said quickly splashing the goblin down and settling in for a prayer of healing, it'd take longer but wouldn't risk shock or bloodloss.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games