Space Vixen Blackmail (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Space Vixen Blackmail (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:15 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Firehead Wrote:Name: Krystal
Appearance: https://e621.net/post/show/251728
Bio: After being rescued from the Krozoa palace by Fox, Krystal was keenly interested in getting to know her savior a little better hanging around the Great Fox as she started a relationship with the ace pilot. She had always disliked not earning her keep, and seeing as the team was just starting to get back into the swing of mercenary work, she broached the subject of joining the team and doing missions to earn her keep. Having rescued her, Fox didn't seem to want her to put herself at risk but reminders of the teams still struggling finances convinced him, and she had a simple mission.

She was supposed to get a hold of some data disk with some important files. She didn't know what it contained, or who wanted it, but it was her mission, and that was enough for her. She was able to get in touch with a contact that could get her what she needed, but she needed to meet him face to face. He was being cautious and didn't allow any video communication, but she went to one of the shadiest bars she'd ever seen.

Waking up the next morning, she found she couldn't remember anything after entering the bar. Her joints were sore, but laying on the nightstand was a data disk. Bringing it back to the Great Fox, they were able to confirm it was what she'd been sent for congratulating her on a job well done. After a shower, she returned to her room only to receive and encrypted video message.

Turn Ons: Blackmail, Questionable Consent/Non-Consent, Bondage, Cheating, Revealing Clothing, Humiliation
Turn Offs: Guro, Watersports, Scat

It's been about a month since you joined the Star Fox team after having been saved by its leader, Fox McCloud, on the dinosaur planet. Wanting to get to know your savior you joined his team and later started a relationship with the male fox and worked hard to become one of his team. After almost a month of training and some hesitation from Fox you were finally able to take your own mission, a small one but one you were able to do on your own despite Fox wanting you not to be at risk.

Your task was to retrieve a data disk from a client at the station the Great Fox is currently docked at. However you don't remember doing the mission as you woke up in a bed at one of the hotels with the data dick but with no memory of how you got it. Deciding it was best to just take the disk back you ignore the soreness in your joins and the strangeness of your memory loss and return to Fox with the disk. He was pleased to see that you were back safe and that he might have been worrying too much about you.

After a shower and wrapped in only a towel as you dry you see that there is a message for you on your computer. By now you figured out how to work it and you find a video file. When you play it the screen is black at first till it shows you in a room, similar to the one you woke up in, though you were laying down and seemed to be out of it and naked as well! Then a male wolf enters walks in on screen and grins at the camera before he pulls out his cock and climbs over your vulnerable form and the rest of the video is him fucking you in various positions as you moan out like a bitch in heat. The video ends with a message that reads, "If you don't want your team or Fox to see this arrive at this address in two hours." followed by an address for a bar, the same one you went to for your mission.
Soru

Re: Space Vixen Blackmail (Firehead)

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:26 am

Krystal stretched out as she entered her quarters on the Great Fox pleased with herself at a job well done. It was a bit concerning that she doesn't remember any of what happened, but maybe she just did a little too much celebrating after getting hold of her objective. Having Fox apologize about his resistance to her working missions for them was good too. She was well on her way to being a respected member of the team rather than the captain's girl.

She quirked an eye when she noticed the message directed at her. She finished drying her fur before sitting down at the console opening the message. Seeing the video, she double clicks it dropping the towel to the floor to take care of later. Her jaw drops as she sees the familiar hotel room. She can be seen laying there on the bed naked leaving her to wonder who took this recording. She didn't have to wait long before a gray wolf stepped onto the scene practically prowling towards her as she waited for him. A hand moved to her muzzle as she saw herself spread her legs for him to mount her. She moaned and begged for more as he fucked her, and when he was done, he just rolled her over and began again. Krystal sat there confusedly watching as she was taken again and again in various positions by a male she didn't recognize all the while she continued to moan, yip, and beg for more. Finally, the video came to a close leaving her with an ultimatum. She quickly deleted the message along with the video before standing back up.

Krystal didn't have time to contemplate how this person knew Fox, or why they would do this. She needed to get to go back to that bar and make sure this never got out. The idea of letting Fox know how badly she'd fucked up, literally, while also letting him know she'd cheated on him for reasons she couldn't even understand. She got herself some street clothes before making her way out of her quarters. She just needed to get to that bar and find out how she was going to get rid of that recording once and for all.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:55 pm

Remembering the bar's location it doesn't take you too long to get there and soon you see the sign for the place before you head in. The place looked like it was in the need of a clean up as the whole place just felt dirty to you but none of the customers or the bartender seemed to care about that at all. When you entered she had a lot of eyes on you and you could feel their eyes roaming over your body and with your abilities you could sense the lust they have for you. Walking in you look around and spot the grey wolf from the video sitting at a table flanked by a black panthers and a green chameleon and he grins as he sees you and motions you over to his table.

"Take a seat, Krystal. We have much to discuss." He says with a big grin as he waits for you to sit. "I assume you got my message. Did you enjoy the video you starred in?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:55 pm

Krystal couldn't help but shudder as she saw how squalid this place was. No one much seemed to care about how clean the place was so long as the booze was flowing. She also couldn't help but notice the looks she was getting as well, and she could practically taste the lust. She was going to need another shower after she got out of this place, for sure.

She recognized the wolf from the recording immediately, but he had two companions she didn't recognize. She followed his wordless instruction to approach and took a seat when he offered. "Yeah, I got your message, but I certainly didn't like it. Who are you, and what is this all about?" She wasn't in much of a mood for games, so she cut right to the point hoping to have this all sorted out as soon as possible, so she could head back and forget all about this whole mess.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:28 am

"Oh, so your dear Fox didn't bother to tell you about me? I'm a bit hurt." He said with a smug look as he leans forward a bit to look at you more directly. "Well incase you never heard of us, we are part of Star Wolf and I am Wolf and we are... let's say rivals of Star Fox, constantly competing against each other. Imagine my surprise when I learned Fox had such a pretty thing join his team and I couldn't let this opportunity slide to get at him as well as this new piece of tail." He said while his eyes leered at your chest during the last part. "So let me cut to the chase, you're going to be doing work for me and my team. Refuse and that video of Fox's rival rutting his lover not only gets sent directly to your dear Fox and every member of his team but to the entire universe." He said with a grin. "Unless you prefer to become a sex icon over night."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:39 pm

Krystal listened as the wolf introduced himself. "No, I've only been with the team for a short while, but no one has even mentioned your team in that time." Was her team hiding something from her, or was this other team not important enough to bear mentioning? She shivered when he commented about her like she was only fox's new piece of tail, and his gaze only made things worse especially considering what he'd done to her last night. Why couldn't she remember it at all?

The thought of that video going public though sent an even worse tremble through her. Her body being used so thoroughly in front of the entire universe. Fox and the rest of the team learning she'd cheated on him like that with a personal enemy along with how badly she'd screwed up on her first mission for the team. Her ears laid back as she knew she was trapped until that footage was destroyed entirely. There had to be some way she could get rid of it and any backups, but she needed to earn their trust first if she was ever to have any hope of getting through this. She lowered her head hiding those thoughts. For now, she needed to do what they said. "What do I have to do?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:27 am

"Hmm, I thought she would had made this more difficult." The chameleon said while the panther just keeps his eyes on you, having never taken them off your form and it felt like the gaze of a predator sizing up its prey.

"She hasn't heard what she has to do yet, Leon." Wolf says to the chameleon before looking back at you. "You're going to be working for us for now on. Now I don't mean you have to quit your lover's pathetic team, but we'll be calling on you for our own benefit. If we want info on a job Star Fox has, you give us that info so we can take the job first. If we need something from your team you'll get it for us. If there's a mission just for you we'll take it instead if we chose to do so. Or we can have you complete missions for us or get you to help negotiate deals. And of course if myself or anyone of my team tells you to do something you better do it. For example, if I tell you to undress and get on your knees to suck me off you better do so. Do I make myself clear, vixen?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:24 pm

Krystal had almost forgotten about the other two until the chameleon spoke. The panther's gaze made her shiver as she felt like she was being sized up by a predator on the prowl eyeing his next meal.

Things only became worse as he told her exactly what she'd be doing. Working to benefit them in their rivalry against Star Fox. Helping them to steal jobs right out from under their noses as a spy, or helping them complete their own missions. They'd somehow caught her betraying Fox, and now they demanded she betray him further to keep it a secret. She especially didn't like that they could order her to do whatever they wanted, but then Wolf had to go and make it clear just what kinds of things those orders would entail. Still, she couldn't let those recordings get out. "Y-yes, I understand." Her lips trembled as she tried her best to bargain even from her position. "A-a-and you'll destroy all copies of that recording?" It was the last glimmer of hope she had that this whole thing might be for only a limited time.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:57 pm

"For now we'll just keep the recording away from your precious Fox and his team but I need to keep it as insurance for now." Wolf said as he stands up from the table. "Well then unless you have anything you want to say I think we're about done here for now. We'll contact you again very soon. Oh, so we can directly get in contact with you." He snaps his fingers and the chameleon produces a small device with a screen and hands it to her.

"It has a direct line to us so make sure you keep it hidden, fox." The chameleon named Leon said. "Would be bad if your team found it and figured out who it connects to."

"Now be a good girl and go back and act like nothing has happened. We'll contact you again very soon." Wolf said as he past you and gave a slap to your rear. When Leon past by his tail whipped around and strikes to the other side of your rear. The panther though stops behind you and grasps your breast with one hand and your rear with the other. "I'll see you see, my lovely vixen~" He purrs in your ear and gives your breast and rear a grope before leaving. Of course they did this within the bar where everyone saw so it's probably best to leave before the other patrons tried to get handsy.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:07 pm

Krystal cringed as he made it clear they would keep the recording. She was naive to think they'd hand it over so easily. He spoke in a manner that left open the possibility that they might get rid of it in the future, but she couldn't trust that. Given what they were expecting of her, she doubted they would really ever give it up willingly. She'd have to wait and watch for the chance they dropped their guard, so for now, she needed them to trust she was fully compliant with them and hide any resistance.

She took the communicator realizing how dangerous this was. There wasn't any purpose in keeping that recording a secret if she got thrown off the team as a spy anyway.

She shivered as each of them passed by. The wolf and chameleon giving her their own quick touches to the ass, but the panther seemed rather more excited by having her under his thumb as he groped her for longer against both her ass and chest. With them gone, she waited only a few moments. She wanted to give them time to walk away, so she wouldn't have to see them again on the street, but she didn't want to stay too long after everyone else here had seen how openly she had been touched by those three and how docile she had been in allowing such aggressive touches to be done to her. She also needed to get back to the team. She wanted desperately to see Fox right now.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:01 am

After being spanked and groped by three members of Star Wolf you quickly make your way out of the bar before any of the other males there felt bold enough to also get a feel in. The way back to the Great Fox felt like a long one as the thoughts of what just happened race through your mind. Despite only taking a little bit to get back to the ship it felt almost like hours for you to get there and you were clearly in need of some kind of comfort right now. You walk towards Fox's room and knock on the door. "It's open." You hear and you enter to see Fox who's wearing pants but no shirt and he had a towel around his neck. From how damp his fur looked he probably just got out of the shower. "Krystal? Did you need something." He asked as he walks over to you. "Is everything alright? You seem like you got something on your mind."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:54 pm

Krystal shivers as she moves through so worried someone might try to cop a feel of their own. Considering the sleaziness of the place, trying to confront someone for touching her would probably just earn her more gropes. The trip back to the Great Fox was quiet but no less stressful as she was left alone with her thoughts. She couldn't help but try and think about how she'd gotten into this, but everything after she entered the bar last night was a complete blank. Even worse, she couldn't stop thinking about the recording and just how eager she looked for Wolf. Did he do something to her, or was he just that good?

Getting back to the ship, she made her way straight to Fox's quarters. Entering she shook her head when he noticed how lost in thought she was. "No, everything's fine. I just wanted to get a chance to see you after my mission." Her body was already a bit excited from thoughts of that recording, and she wanted to take a chance to prove to herself that she still enjoyed making love to Fox.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:13 am

Fox smiles at that and he walks up to you before pulling you into a hug. "Well I'm glad you came to visit me, Krystal." He said and you bury your face into his fur and hug him back while taking in his scent, one you were familiar with already. The smell makes your body feel warm and his embrace alone helps you soothe you after all your stress from today. "Though... was seeing me the only reason you came here?" He asked with a playful grin as one of his hands reaches down and lightly grasps your rear through your clothes while his other hand lightly rubs your back and you find yourself melting a bit in his arms.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:33 am

Krystal wraps her arms around him returning the hug and basking in his familiar scent. Her concerns about the trouble with this Wolf character melting away as she enjoyed his presence. She pulled away smirking as he questioned her reason for coming to see him while giving him a playful punch to the shoulder. "Is my hero questioning my motives for coming to see him?" My tone was as playful as the strike as my hand moved up to tug a little on my top giving him a glance down my shirt for a moment. "Of course, since I'm here and all there's no reason seeing each other has to be all we do." I moved towards him again and move down to my knees in front of him.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:12 am

He chuckles some at the playful punch to the shoulder before he blushes lightly when you get a bit more flirty playful and pull down your top just a bit to give him a peek down your cleavage. His blush only deepens some as you move towards him and slowly start to lower yourself. Before you do though he lightly grasps your shoulder and leans in to give you a kiss before he sits down on the bed behind him so you can lower yourself again. Already you see a bulge in his pants and you can smell the familiar musk that you already memorized.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:14 am

Krystal whimpers and moans into the kiss before following the ace pilot to the edge of his bed. She left her top pulled out a little, so he could continue to see her cleavage whenever her face wasn't in the way as she worked his cock out of his pants. She gave it a sniff picking up the familiar scent before giving it a kiss. She decided to engage in a little roleplay. "So this how my hero want be repaid?" She hadn't thought to change into the outfit she'd been in when he saved her, but she had found her seemed to like the grateful savage schtick. She pursed her lips pressing them down against his tip resisting letting him in just a moment, so he'd enter her mouth with a satisfying pop. Her hands gently caressed his thighs moving up and down and coming closer to his sack with every ascent.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:05 am

With quick work you pull his cock free of his pants and you see his canine member bobbing before you. You remember how his cock felt in you last time and that got you feeling hot as you engage in a bit of roleplay while pressing your lips against the tip of his length. He groans as you do this before he gasps a bit as his cock enters your warm muzzle with a satisfying pop that even made you feel a bit of pleasure from. "Mmm, yes just like this." He groans out as he lets you work while getting a bit into the roleplay as well with one of his hands moving to the top of your hand and lightly petting you. Your loins burn a bit to feel that cock that's currently inside of your maw.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:01 pm

Krystal shivered as the familiar taste of Fox's cock filled her muzzle letting the memories of that flavor help her forget in the moment everything that had gone wrong today. She could just focus on the moment as she teased his length with her eager tongue. Her eyes opened slowly looking up at his face as her lips curled into a gentle smile as she worked that shaft with great care. Her hands moved up, one cupping his balls while the other wrapped its fingers around the portion of his length she didn't currently have in her mouth letting him give her a good taste of his pre before she decided to push her head down lower to let him tease at the back of her throat.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:36 am

Feeling and tasting the cock of your fellow fox lover helped you forget about your troubles and just enjoy yourself. Looking up at him he was breathing a bit heavier and he smiles back at you while gently caressing your hair and ears as you work his cock. He groans a bit louder as you cup his sack while stroking the portion of his length that wasn't in your mouth yet. Soon though that will change as you remove your hand and lower head further down his cock, taking even more of his length till your lips felt his knot and he was just about entering your throat. "Mmm, Krystal..." He groans out your name while lightly petting your head still.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:23 am

Krystal smiled around the meat in her mouth as he smiled down on her. There was just something about that smile that made her heart melt. It was confident without being overbearing. Taking him back to her throat, her tail started wagging behind her as he groaned her name. The way he pets her made it clear he wanted her to take him deeper, but he wasn't forcing her either. She decided to play this out a little more starting to pull back a little before pressing him into her throat again. She continued teasing him like this waiting for him to start to strain to avoid thrusting before she finally pushed down straining to get her jaw around his knot as his head entered her throat completely.
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games