Space Vixen Blackmail (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Space Vixen Blackmail (Firehead)

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:58 am

As Fox began sawing himself in and out of her like a beast possessed, Krystal found it difficult not to writhe within her constraints the ropes constricting a little as she tried thrashing against them. Her pussy quivered, drooled, and milked his length desperately, but it seemed his role wanted even more than that to prove her need for him. She panted, huffed, and moaned as he pistoned into her. "Haahh, wha, ohhhh, Harder. Fuck me harder, please. I need my hero more than I've ever needed anything before."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:42 am

After your begging he started going faster, showing less restraint as he continues to pound you but now even rougher than before. His cock throbs as he approaches his release, your rather slutty roleplaying really getting him going. His hips slam down into you, going deep and penetrating to your womb with every thrust. "I'm... I'm going to fill you, Krystal." He warns you before moments later he goes to the hilt and unleashes a large and hot load deep into her depths. "Take every drop of your hero's cum!" He shouts as he fills you, managing to keep in character at the end.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:24 pm

Krystal panted, moaned, and writhed within her restraints as her boyfriend, pretending to force himself on her, continued to get more wild with his assault on her sex. Feeling him start to push past her cervix and into her womb, she rolled her eyes back and moaned out, "Oh Fuck." With each slam of his hips against her, Krystals sex made a wet clapping sound, and another vulgar shout was drawn from the ravished vixen. Feeling him finally bottom out and hold himself there as his cum filled her deepest depths, she threw her head back and crying out as her orgasm overtook her. "Yes, me hero. Give me everything you've got! I'll take it ALLL!!!"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:34 am

Your orgasming pussy milks Fox's cock for every drop of his hot seed, his knot locking him in place and plugging your pussy and not letting more than a bit of cum leak out around it. His warm seed fills your depths and the heat radiates through your body and keeps you on your orgasmic high for a bit longer. Once his knot deflated enough he pulls out of your stuff cunt and his seed and your juices leak out onto your belly before he unbinds your ankles and hands and lays you flat on the bed so you could rest. "Damn... That was... a bit intense, Krystal." He said as he looms over you from your side.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:48 am

Krystal groaned as each piping hot gush of spunk fills her cunt up until his knot wasn't enough to hold it all in. Feeling him pull his knot out of her, she groans a little feeling more of his spunk drool out onto her stomach before he could do the other kind of untying. Now free of the binds, she relaxed closing her eyes to relax in the afterglow. "Yeah, it was. I know it was my idea, but with the way you committed, it was hard not to get into it more than I expected to." Leaning up from her prone position, she planted a kiss on his lips letting the passion she put into it let him know how good she felt right now.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:24 am

He kisses you back and wraps his arms around you before turning the two of you around so you can lay on top of him. "Well I guess from seeing your act and how you looked in that position... I suppose I got committed more than I originally intended though it seems we both liked how committed the other was." He said and chuckles a bit before hugging you closer and kissing you again. Taking a look at the clock it was still the morning, the day having barely started. It is unknown if Star Fox would receive a job or if Star Wolf might contact you later but for now it seems you have no commitments for the day.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:03 am

Krystal smirks up at him. "So you lost control of yourself when you saw me? Is that any way to act in front of a lady?" She chuckles making it clear she was only joking about chastising him for his less than Gentlemanly conduct. Giving a stretch, she realized that the morning was rather open for now. Maybe Star Fox would get a job, or Star Wolf might make her do something for them, but for now, she had nothing she needed to be doing. "Well, I think I'm going to take this chance to use the showers and clean herself up from the messy business she'd just gotten into. "If you'll excuse me now, I think I'm in need of a shower."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:20 am

"Oh like you can say that when you lost control yourself with that begging." He teases back as he leans in and then kisses you on the lips for a brief but very pleasant moment. He lets you go as you stretch out and take notice of the time before you say you're going to go use the showers. "Go ahead; I need to clean up here and take care of something before I go shower." He said as the two of you get off of the bed. Before you leave he pulls you into another hug and pecks you on the cheek before letting you go. "I'll let you know if anything work related pops up."

(Roll-7) You make your way to the showers and enter to find no one was in there but only for a moment till you hear someone walking in from behind. "Oh, good morning Krystal." It was Slippy again and you remember how you ran into him at the showers very recently. "We have to stop meeting like this." He jokes before looking away a bit. "D-Did you want privacy this time or... shower at the same time again?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:59 am

"Oh you," Krystal chuckles as he calls her out on her own lack of decorum. "Don't let the boys notice exactly what kind of mess you're cleaning up. They probably have some idea of what we're getting up to, but I'd prefer if they didn't know any specifics or have any evidence of it." With one last kiss, she returned to her room to collect her toiletries before heading for the showers.

She froze when she saw Slippy again. She couldn't help but remember her suspicion of the way he was cleaning himself, or her own overly thorough cleaning of some regions. Still, the way he offered to let her have the showers alone, and her lack of evidence of any kind of wrongdoing made her pass off her suspicions as overly paranoid. She couldn't think of any reason to make him wait after the gentleman he was being. She chuckled at his joke before assuaging his concerns. "No, it's okay. You don't have to wait on my account." She entered the shower before taking a place in one of the stalls before unwinding her towel, hanging it up, and starting the water.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:15 am

"R-Right, thanks. I rather not wait if possible." He said as he enters his own stall and turns on the water. Like last time you are reminded about the height of the stall walls so Slippy could see her upper body or peak around them to see your lower half but he again shows restraint and focuses on washing himself. "So what have you been up to?" He asked to make small talk while he washes his head. "I'm still trying to get those upgrades for an affordable price but I have our ships all repaired and running at top performance."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:48 am

Krystal slipped out of her towel taking a moment's glance to make sure he wasn't watching her before starting her own water. She tensed at the question knowing she couldn't be too specific about what she'd been up to. Fooling around with her boyfriend and placating blackmailers wasn't exactly polite conversation. "Oh, I've mostly been keeping myself prepared for whatever might come. She began lifting her arms to clean her hair not thinking how that might put her chest on display. "Right, the merchant's still holding firm I take it? I forgot to ask, what kind of upgrades were you trying to get from him?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:46 am

He looks away and towards the wall when you began washing your hair as to not look at your more exposed breasts. "O-Oh, well mostly standard upgrades for our Arwings such as a better shield generator and plating, Oh, better engines too so we don't need to refuel as often. There's a new weapons system too that will be useful though it's a bit hard to get right now so I don't blame him on being stubborn about that one. The standard stuff... it's not like he's charging me a whole lot but it's more than their worth but he's one of the few we can buy them from here and he has the best price. I could wait till we're at another station but that might be a while... And ordering them will cost more for shipping and we'll be waitinf still..." He sighs some. "There are other things too I want to upgrade but those are priority for now."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:44 am

Krystal listened to the list of upgrades, at least the ones he was most focused on for the moment completely unaware of how he was working to avoid looking at the silhouette she was showing off to him. It didn't seem like they had much choice but to use this guy though unless they wanted to go without long enough to reach the next station or planet. Finishing up with her hair, she moved down quickly cleaning her face before moving down to her neck and shoulders. "Sounds pretty rough. Wouldn't say I envy you having to play hardball with this guy." She shivered as she recalled the negotiations with that lion Wolf had taken her on as his first order after blackmailing her. At the very least, she doubted Slippy had considered any such offers. "How much is he asking for all this stuff, anyway?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:46 am

Slipper shrugs. "Eh, not like this is the first time I had to play hardball with a dealer, nor will it be the last. Granted this guy is being more of a pain than most but it happens." He said as he resumes washing himself while you finish with your hair and move a bit lower to your neck and shoulders. "Um... Well I can't remember exact numbers but he's charging between... fifteen to twenty five percent more than they are worth, which he can easily do when he's one of the few suppliers with little competition." He explains. "I'll ask Fox what is more important and see what we can afford for now unless we can find some sort of other way to get what we need."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:50 am

Krystal wished she could help Slippy out, but she didn't know the first thing about negotiating price on high-end parts, and she really didn't want a repeat of Wolf's contract negotiations. She realized she couldn't delay it any longer as she began to wash up her breasts once again. After what happened last time, she decided to take her time to avoid any excess stimulation even if that meant she'd be working her hands through the soft fur and flesh for a little longer. "How long of a trip would it be to get somewhere where we have more than one supplier to choose from?" She hoped it wouldn't take too long, she also had to worry about how Wolf's crew if they suddenly left. Would they follow just to keep her under their thumb, or do they have stuff here to keep them busy.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:14 pm

Remembering the negotiations with that lion made you blush a bit and feel a bit warmer while also putting the small thought of maybe trying to help with the deal but you knew how it would probably go down. "Hmm... Well I guess it depends where Fox decides we go to next. But from here to the nearest place with another supplier that I know of... probably at least a week's travel at the earliest." He said to you. "I guess we could go without the upgrades and parts till then but we're a bit overdue for them. I'll ask Fox and Peppy about it and maybe see if we have other options here. Otherwise we might need to consider getting extra credits to pay for them if we want them before we leave."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:00 am

Krystal listened to the situation. They were already due for these upgrades and it would take at least a week to go elsewhere while dealing with obsolete equipment. As her fingers continued to work the shampoo into her bosom, she realized that between her thoughts of the last negotiation she'd been involved in, the situation they found themselves in, and the stimulation to her chest, her nipples had become hardened and were poking out through her fur. If only she'd realized it before her thumb flicked one of the sensitive nubs sending a shudder through her body. She released an unintentional gasp but quickly bit her lip hoping Slippy didn't notice anything was amiss as she moved her hands down to her stomach.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games