Space Vixen Blackmail (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Space Vixen Blackmail (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:57 pm

Going to your computer you go to your email and find that the one with the video was in the trash folder which you didn't empty yet. Restoring the file you play the video and watch it again. From what you can remember from the dream... it seems to play out just like in the video only from a different point of view. Seems like the memories were coming back while you slept, which helps confirm that this did happen to you and wasn't simply faked. Unfortunately watching the video reminded you of your own arousal from the dream and you felt the wetness at your crotch again. Looking at the time most of the crew would be awake at this point except for the late sleepers like Slippy and Falco depending on if he was out all night at a bar or something. The showers may or may not be in use at the moment but no one should bother you for a little while.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:09 am

Krystal shivered as she saw the message with the video deleted but not cleared out completely. She tensed as she told the computer to restore the video reminding herself that this was just to be certain about those dreams. There was no other reason she would rewatch this video. As she watched, her heart sank as she realized it lined up perfectly with what she remembered of the dream. Whatever had happened that night, this video appeared to be legitimate. She still didn't know how she had wound up in that hotel room with Wolf that night, but the fact remained that that was her moaning and thrashing beneath him. When the video ended, she couldn't bring herself to delete it again, so she simply hid it where she didn't think the others would find it. She also realized she was soaking wet now, but her stomach turned at the thought of masturbating after watching that video, so she figured a cold shower would do instead. Wrapping herself tightly in a bathrobe, she made her way to the showers.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:19 am

(roll-8) Deciding a cold shower might be best to relieve you of the heat you grab your bathrobe. Once it was on tightly you head to the showers, trying to move quickly before any of your wetness starts to drip down your inner thighs. However you don't make it there without running into someone as you see Slippy, also in a bathrobe, about to enter the showers when he spots you. "Oh, good morning Krystal." He said as you walked up to the showers. "Guess we're both here for the same thing..." He said while looking away a bit. Slippy has always been rather kind to you, though you have caught him sometimes staring at you but would look away once you noticed. He typically tried to avoid looking at you directly in situations like now when you're in just a bathrobe. "I can come back later if you want privacy."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:49 pm

Krystal was a bit surprised to run into Slippy, but it could have been worse. While she did notice that his eyes tended to wander, she also got the feeling he didn't intend it and tried his best to control it. He even offered to let her have the showers to herself. She knew the guys regularly showered together, and Fox swore by the unity it created on the team, but she had avoided joining them to this point for obvious reasons. Sharing a shower with Fox only would lead to an obvious outcome, and between the rest of the crew, Slippy was the least intimidating. "No Slippy, if I'm gonna be part of the team then I have to start acting like it." Despite the certainty in her words, there was a bit of shakiness in her voice making it clear she was a bit nervous as she stepped into the shower. Hanging her towel up, she stepped into the shower now completely naked though she kept her back to Slippy. "Just try to control your gaze, please."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:48 am

Slippy looks rather surprised when you said that he can stay and he stares less in a less than perverted leering and in more shock like he couldn't believe he was seeing you walk into the showers and taking off your towel. "R-Right." He quickly looks away from your naked while blushing as you get into one of the stalls. He then follows suit, entering the showers and getting his own stall. However the stalls were tall and kind of thin so Slippy could see her torso and could easily peak around the stall to look at her lower body but he resisted the temptation, though occasionally glances over at you every so often as you try to shower and clean yourself off.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:03 pm

Krystal still felt uncertain about Slippy being in the showers with her. He could still see her silhouette between the stall walls. She also wasn't really comfortable looking to see what he was doing as she hoped he wasn't staring too much. It left her rather tense, but if she wanted this to get to be something she could do without concern, she'd have to just deal with it until things got more normal. Even with the sound of water, the silence was stifling. Maybe things would get less awkward if they shared some small talk. She couldn't help but wonder what kind of 'guy talk' went on when it was just the boys, but she tried not to think about it. "So Slippy, you got anything planned for today?" She tried to keep washing her body as if nothing was nothing out of the ordinary with Slippy showering so close by.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:45 am

"Wh-What?" He seems to have been rather tense and the sudden question made him jump some. "Oh, um... Mostly doing routine maintenance on our Arwings and the Great Fox. Was going to also go see about getting us some upgrades for our ships as well. Just hope the guy doesn't give me a hard time with price." He explained to you as the both of you continue your showers, the talking taking his mind off of your close by naked body. "And how about you? I was told you went out last night too; how was that?" He asked you, the question about last night put flashbacks of Wolf and the Lion and how you were used to seal a deal.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:24 am

Krystal was glad to have some light conversation to break up the awkwardness of the showers being the only sound. "Oh, I'm sure we'll all enjoy whatever new toys you manage to get installed." She encouraged him as a way to thanking him in advance for whatever upgrades he was thinking of installing on the ships. She was a little curious though. "Has this supplier given you trouble before?" She was a bit caught off guard when he mentioned last night. Between her asking about price negotiations and him asking about last night, it was hard not to think about what had happened with the lion. In her shock, she knocked over her shampoo bottle having to bend over to pick it back up. "Oh, n-nothing too exciting. I just had to pick up some personal supplies."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat May 09, 2020 9:09 am

"A few times, always tries to get a bit more than what the parts are actually worth. But he's able to get the good supplies so I guess I am paying for quality but we don't always have the funds for that." He answered your question about the supplier. When your shampoo bottle hit the floor Slippy looked over out of reflex just in time for you to bend over and pick it up, with you too distracted by your own thoughts from last night to realize what you just did right away. He quickly turns away and says, "O-Oh. Well it's good to get out every once in a while." He said as his face was a bit red.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun May 10, 2020 1:36 am

Unaware of the show She'd just given Slippy, Krystal got the shampoo she needed to start cleaning up. "Y-yeah, good to get out for a nice evening." It hadn't exactly been a nice evening, but she couldn't let him know that without risking him asking questions about what hadn't been so nice about it. She worked up a good sud to clean up her hair before realizing what would come next. They couldn't really see each other as much more than a silhouette, but it would be easy to see when she moved onto cleaning her breasts. Embarrassed that Slippy might see, she tried to be quick about it while still being through leading her to wash a bit faster and with more force than she usually would.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu May 14, 2020 10:30 am

Trying to clean up quickly your rub your breasts a bit fast with your soapy hands which makes your hands quickly go against your nipples which harden some as you feel pleasure from how rough your own hands were treating your breasts. Luckily Slippy doesn't seem to be looking but looking over to him he seems to be washing his own crotch, almost a bit quickly too. A part of your mind wonders if he's jerking off there but you also don't think that he would do such a thing in here, especially with you in here as well. Your breasts are soon clean and you can leave the shower any time if you want unless you want to be more thorough with yourself.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat May 16, 2020 2:39 am

Krystal bites her lip as her nipples harden at the rough rushed motions of her cleaning herself. Her eyes glanced to Slippy wondering if he had seen or heard anything, but she noticed he seemed to be occupied with his own cleaning though she couldn't help but be curious about the fact that he was cleaning his crotch at least that was what it appeared to be. She shivered as the thought that he might be masturbating right next to her, and she couldn't really be sure. The idea crossed her mind that he was in the same boat as she. Concerned about where her thoughts had just gone, she quickly turned off the water and grabbed her towel. In her haste to wrap it around herself and get out of there, she accidentally left her ass hanging out behind her.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon May 25, 2020 10:41 am

Quickly leaving you don't notice how your round rear was exposed with the towel open in the back, or if Slippy watched you leave or not. "S-See you later Krystal." You hear him say as you leave the showers. (Roll-6) Unfortunately in your haste you only grab your bathrobe and you don't get too far from the showers as you bump into someone on the way to your room. "Oof! Hey, watch where you're going- Oh hey Krystal." You recognize the voice and look up to see Falco looking at you, staring a bit at your wet body barely hidden by the towel. "Just hit the showers I assumed?" He asked as he takes in the view. By now you were used to the gazes Falco gives to you, mostly being harmless about it but with how you are now you felt more flustered than usual by his gaze.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed May 27, 2020 1:41 am

As she rushed into Falco, Krystal fell to the ground. Her mind still reeling from what she'd almost did with Slippy mere inches away to see, she didn't notice immediately that her grip on the bathrobe had slipped a little giving the blue bird just the barest hint of cleavage before she pulled the bathrobe shut again though her ass remained exposed. "Falco, uh yes, I just finished washing up and was on my way back to my quarters. Falco had always felt like a bit of a leach with the way he looked at her, but with recent circumstances, she wasn't really in a state to deal with it right now. She hesitated as she realized how firm his chest had felt as she ran into him hesitating for just a moment before remembering herself. "Gotta go get dressed, bye." She moved to rush past him hoping not to embarrass herself further.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed May 27, 2020 11:58 am

The bathrobe as slipped enough to give him a decent look of your cleavage before you cover it up. "I can see that, though you should watch where you're going Krystal." He said before offering a hand to you though he does keep glancing down to your breasts which the robe couldn't hide too well. Though you are quick to get up yourself and make your way past him. He gets a good look at your exposed rear and grins a bit at the sight. "Fox you lucky bastard..." He mutters before walking off, humming and smiling to himself at the nice view he got.

Back in your room you are able to catch your breath and try to calm down yourself. You only now realize how fast your heart was beating till now and the warmth was still in your body. However it was at least manageable as you find yourself cooling a bit as you calm yourself down slowly.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri May 29, 2020 10:01 pm

Krystal trembled before taking Falco's hand. It was the fastest way to get up, and the less time she spent with only one hand holding her robe shut the better. She could feel the bird's gaze on her bosom. It had always been clear he was attracted to her, but she'd gotten the impression he was pretty flagrant in his flirtation, so she doubted there weren't plenty of other girls getting his attention. As she ran to her quarters, she called back. "Yeah, I'll keep that in mind, but I'm in a bit of a hurry right now."

She could feel her heart pounding as she closed the door to her quarters. Perhaps showering with some of the other guys around was a bit too much 'team-building' for her especially while dealing with Wolf's nonsense. There was a slight ache in her loins as if she actually hoped something more had happened back there. She stood there taking a few more calming breaths before she started to change into some clothing. If nothing came up, she'd probably go to the mess hall and get some morning grub.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun May 31, 2020 7:07 am

After getting dressed and checking the tablet Wolf gave you to find that there was nothing on it so far today. This leaves you free to enter the mess hall to have breakfast. The mess hall was bit more like a large kitchen and was always well stocked so you had plenty of options for breakfast this morning. However you aren't entirely alone in there as you see Peppy sitting down at the table eating. "Good morning, Krystal." He greets you as you enter and go about getting your meal. "How are you this morning?" He asked. Peppy has always been nice to you since you join and found him to be almost like the 'father figure' of this team with how supportive he is.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:40 am

Krystal sighed with relief when she noticed no messages from Wolf. She could only pray it would be as long as possible before he or his cronies call on her for anything else. Arriving at the kitchen, she stumbles upon Peppy. From what she'd heard, he was the last member of the old Star Fox team from before Fox took over, so he tended to be a fatherly figure for the whole team. He was certainly getting on in years and seemed to be falling back into more of an advisement role. "Oh Peppy, I didn't see you there. Things have been going okay this morning." It pained her to lie to such a kindly ol' hare, but she simply couldn't share her recent troubles with anyone else on the team. "That makes Fox the only one I haven't seen this morning."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:33 am

"Glad you're having a good morning. Maybe a breakfast will make it better." He said with a warm smile as you go about getting your breakfast ready. "Fox? I think he got up early so he could see about getting us a job for today. He also wanted to maybe get some training later today if we don't get an urgent job that needs to be done right away." He said when you mentioned that you haven't seen Fox today yet. "Speaking of, I better get to the simulator. Just because I'm getting up there in years doesn't mean I should take it too easy." He chuckles a bit as he stands up. "Have a good day, Krystal." he says to you as he moves to leave.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:25 am

Krystal took a seat before taking a few bites of her breakfast as she learned where Fox was. "I see, gotta keep the team working, or the money stops flowing, and the repairs have to be delayed." Not having anything major going on, she figured she'd try to get in some training time after Peppy. "Alright Pep, good luck on the simulator. Make sure to get it nice and warmed up for me." With him gone, I finished up my meal not sure yet of just what I should do. When I was done, I figured hanging out on standby in the Bridge made the most sense for the moment even if R.O.B. was usually able to handle all that on his own, it was always nice to be the first to know about things.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games